Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USTC drama  (Read 121 times)
bluebit25

Activity: 1694
Merit: 294

https://bitlist.co

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 07:50:42 AM

(...)I want to conclude by saying that whenever a coin goes bankrupt and makes a comeback, it does have rally at certain stage but there would be more losers than winners hence I feel this risk doesn't worth it a it may go to zero anytime again. Now people may think I got good profit still whinning, no I know how much stressed out and it doesn't worth t.
Actually, I don't like the fomo of a failed crypto, although I don't deny that it is possible to profit from it, but looking at the way it has moved in the past it is just a simple pump/dump from the whales that still own it.

And when using leverage in futures, I think the risk is many times greater. Yep, I can see someone sharing their profits through this fomo to continue the hype wave that pervades every media outlet. And it seems that the way people seem to forget the mistakes they make is unforgivable. For now, let's continue to watch how long this movie will last.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
kentrolla (OP)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 06:46:21 AM

(...)I want to conclude by saying that whenever a coin goes bankrupt and makes a comeback, it does have rally at certain stage but there would be more losers than winners hence I feel this risk doesn't worth it a it may go to zero anytime again. Now people may think I got good profit still whinning, no I know how much stressed out and it doesn't worth t.
Actually, I don't like the fomo of a failed crypto, although I don't deny that it is possible to profit from it, but looking at the way it has moved in the past it is just a simple pump/dump from the whales that still own it.

And when using leverage in futures, I think the risk is many times greater. Yep, I can see someone sharing their profits through this fomo to continue the hype wave that pervades every media outlet. And it seems that the way people seem to forget the mistakes they make is unforgivable. For now, let's continue to watch how long this movie will last.

I know it's FOMO and eventually it will end up as zero and as i mentioned it's high risks and it's whales who are pumping and dumping it to their benefit. I stopped the trading and cashout out after a near experience of going to zero. Sorry If I am mistaken as I didn't mean to encourage anyone to trade USTC because it's a shit coin and can never ever to trusted again

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀