Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:46:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zugacoin vs bitcoin.  (Read 623 times)
odunybiz

Activity: 658
Merit: 122

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 05, 2024, 05:15:50 AM

I have come to the conclusion that no matter what happens, bitcoin still remain the father of Crypto currency. As at the year 2021 zugacoin was the most expensive coin in the history of Crypto currency, which worth beyond the price of bitcoin at about $285,677 clamouring for $450k then. I was thinking that how possible is it that a coin could be over expensive compeard to the first Crypto currency? But today I went to check if the price of zuga has met it target, but only to discover that it's just worth noting less than $1 at about $0.157 this made me believe that bitcoin still remain the Head.

So what do you guys think was the cause of suden dip of zugacoin?
coinmarketcap.com

No matter how it may be, altcoin will always be altcoin and will be different from Bitcoin. I can't imagine these great dip. It low market cap and the early hype may be the reason for the high price at the early stage. Since it's altcoin, at a certain stage the big investors will definitely cash out leaving the project behind to worth nothing. Nothing can ever be like Bitcoin in the space.

Shamm

Activity: 1120
Merit: 346

View Profile
January 05, 2024, 02:34:48 PM

I have come to the conclusion that no matter what happens, bitcoin still remain the father of Crypto currency. As at the year 2021 zugacoin was the most expensive coin in the history of Crypto currency, which worth beyond the price of bitcoin at about $285,677 clamouring for $450k then. I was thinking that how possible is it that a coin could be over expensive compeard to the first Crypto currency? But today I went to check if the price of zuga has met it target, but only to discover that it's just worth noting less than $1 at about $0.157 this made me believe that bitcoin still remain the Head.

coinmarketcap.com

No matter how it may be, altcoin will always be altcoin and will be different from Bitcoin. I can't imagine these great dip. It low market cap and the early hype may be the reason for the high price at the early stage. Since it's altcoin, at a certain stage the big investors will definitely cash out leaving the project behind to worth nothing. Nothing can ever be like Bitcoin in the space.

that's the reason why Bitcoin should not compare to Amy coins cause we all know how it works we all know what is the Best and no one can defeat Bitcoin cause Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and altcoins are  too small for Bitcoin. And we all know that many investors will choose bitcoins than altcoins even though it's long term investment but still we can get more profits in the future once we invest Bitcoin. And one more thing nowadays there are many scams in altcoins si we need to be vigilant anytime.
cryptoWODL

Activity: 280
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 05, 2024, 02:43:42 PM

that's the reason why Bitcoin should not compare to Amy coins cause we all know how it works we all know what is the Best and no one can defeat Bitcoin cause Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and altcoins are  too small for Bitcoin. And we all know that many investors will choose bitcoins than altcoins even though it's long term investment but still we can get more profits in the future once we invest Bitcoin. And one more thing nowadays there are many scams in altcoins si we need to be vigilant anytime.
I think comparing altcoins with Bitcoin is nothing but foolishness.And if you are talking about investment then no one has ever been successful in investing in alt coins.But many people have become successful in life by investing in Bitcoin.There was a time when I was heavily into alt coins and even invested heavily in these coins but I just lost there.But I invested in Bitcoin when I slowly started to get a better understanding of the cryptocurrency.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Y3shot

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 04:45:03 PM

coinmarketcap.com

Despite bitcoin is a longterm investment that may take time to gain profits,  it is better to invest invest in bitcoin knowing that it is reliable and safe. The mindset of making money from investment has really made many people to go into wrong investment,  bitcoin is the safest to think of for an investment . When it comes to investing in cryptocurrency Bitcoin should be consider first before looking into other cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is more reliable.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
God bless u

Activity: 364
Merit: 112

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 05:17:43 PM

coinmarketcap.com

I think by Low marketcap you mean Low token supply. because a low market cap doesn't increase a token's price. in fact low marketcap token's value tend to be much lower.
yes if you are talking about Low Circulating supply then that can be a factor for a toke to have high price. but I don't think this was the case in this particular token. Total supply for Zugacoin is 1,000,000 (1 Million) which might sound low. not that low for that price. I've seen tokens/coins with much lower supply but their price is not that high.
this was certainly a fake pump. marketcap or supply had nothing to do with that.

Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2024, 06:02:52 PM

I think comparing altcoins with Bitcoin is nothing but foolishness.And if you are talking about investment then no one has ever been successful in investing in alt coins.But many people have become successful in life by investing in Bitcoin.There was a time when I was heavily into alt coins and even invested heavily in these coins but I just lost there.But I invested in Bitcoin when I slowly started to get a better understanding of the cryptocurrency.

I guess this is your first bull season. If this is true, then your words make sense because you know nothing about this industry. Altcoin is relatively risky compared to bitcoin but it is also highly rewarding. Just ask early investors of sol and matic they will tell you how satisfying it was to watch their portfolio rise to 1000X. How many cycles does a bitcoin holder need to get that kind of ROI? Crypto is a risky territory, even bitcoin so there is no shame in risking a few extra bucks in some altcoin that can give you lifetime earnings.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 07:27:53 PM

Bitcoin was and remains the founder of other cryptocurrencies. There really was such a zugacoin, and it was a temporary hype, I think at that time there was just a targeted pumping of this coin, without any hopes for further development, everyone who poured a lot of money into it understood perfectly well what they were risking and what outcome awaited them. It is much more interesting to invest in blockchain-related projects that strive for development and innovation.

Y3shot

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 08:05:21 PM

Bitcoin was and remains the founder of other cryptocurrencies. There really was such a zugacoin, and it was a temporary hype, I think at that time there was just a targeted pumping of this coin, without any hopes for further development, everyone who poured a lot of money into it understood perfectly well what they were risking and what outcome awaited them. It is much more interesting to invest in blockchain-related projects that strive for development and innovation.
I don't even know why such coin would be compared with bitcoin,  even the ethereum and bnb that is considered to be one of the best altcoins to invest on can't even be compare to bitcoin.  Nothing can change what  bitcoin is ,  bitcoin remains the number one cryptocurrency and every other cryptocurrencies are imitation of bitcoin.  Zugacoin was just hyped and people who invested in it ended up regretting because it was a huge lose for them.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Makus

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2024, 09:45:35 PM

Today I just checked the price of that coin again, and I was shocked how the price has been moving from up to down. Coin that worth even more than Bitcoin then. This is the more reason why Bitcoin is still the best, and the more reason I don't even accumulate altcoins. Because back thenin the market, I looked as though the coin was legit based on the height of price it attained. However coins which seems to do well today might even end up becoming a scam project. We shouldn't count coin as legit based on their price,. because they disappoint at any time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Obim34

Activity: 280
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 05:24:10 AM

Who compares Bitcoin to any Altcoin, even ETH is not yet fit for such comparison. Altcoins are always risky having a possibility of getting rugged or dumped through various means, this scares out investors but in Bitcoin we can never experience such. Altcoins gives good profits just with the way Solana did of recent. Just need to be careful on which to invest.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 06:50:24 AM

Firstly, I have never heard about the coin named zugacoin. However, Bitcoin is often considered unique and incomparable to other cryptocurrencies due to several key properties. Firstly, it was the first functional cryptocurrency, giving it a first-mover advantage. Additionally, Bitcoin's monetary policy is seen as more reliable and sound than any other cryptocurrency, making it a superior investment. Furthermore, Bitcoin's intransigence and the fact that it is continuously innovating at a rapid yet safe pace make it difficult to compare to other cryptocurrencies. These factors contribute to the belief that Bitcoin cannot be easily overtaken by another cryptocurrency in terms of value.

Rasa nanas

Activity: 1442
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 07:32:06 AM

First you have to look at the total supply of Zugacoin and compare it with the total supply of Bitcoin.
Why is the price of Zugacoin falling? this is normal in the crypto world, altcoins that have no long-term utility will be abandoned by investors and prices will fall.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: