Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not this guy  (Read 508 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 08:46:39 PM

There is some certain amount of money that you will lose and you will be so pissed and probably quit, but not this guy.

I've been talking a lot about how people should learn to be a responsible gambler but there is a crazy gambler that I just meet, from a friends friend, the crazy thing about this person is how about how much he has lost in gambling, enough to go south in the ear of others and he has never made any big gains to cover what he has lost, the crazy part is...

This guy is giving me a weird vibe, like a different gambling breed, he knows he have the gambling addiction problem but he just doesn't care, like for real, he doesn't care, the amount he has lost is in six figures but very weird how he is able to handle it.

Some gamblers are different breed to be honest, they don't care about what their present situation is, if they are breathing they are good, anyone know crazy gambler who don't care if they lose big amount of money and they still gamble?

I've get to know that not all gamblers need to be a responsible gambler, some knows, they are not hypnotized by gambling, they are fully awake and they still choose to be a reckless gambler.

Yah we can say that he is addicted to gambling and the money he loses is too much but he can afford it, if that's what his gambling budget really is. Those like that have a bad boy aura but a lot of money. I think he is aware of what he is doing, the only difference between him and other addicts is that he has money, he did not borrow money to gamble, he is not in debt, he spent the money for his family, he mortgaged his properties to gamble.

Wakate

Activity: 1022
Merit: 526

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 08:54:31 PM

There is some certain amount of money that you will lose and you will be so pissed and probably quit, but not this guy.

I've been talking a lot about how people should learn to be a responsible gambler but there is a crazy gambler that I just meet, from a friends friend, the crazy thing about this person is how about how much he has lost in gambling, enough to go south in the ear of others and he has never made any big gains to cover what he has lost, the crazy part is...

This guy is giving me a weird vibe, like a different gambling breed, he knows he have the gambling addiction problem but he just doesn't care, like for real, he doesn't care, the amount he has lost is in six figures but very weird how he is able to handle it.

Some gamblers are different breed to be honest, they don't care about what their present situation is, if they are breathing they are good, anyone know crazy gambler who don't care if they lose big amount of money and they still gamble?

I've get to know that not all gamblers need to be a responsible gambler, some knows, they are not hypnotized by gambling, they are fully awake and they still choose to be a reckless gambler.

Yah we can say that he is addicted to gambling and the money he loses is too much but he can afford it, if that's what his gambling budget really is. Those like that have a bad boy aura but a lot of money. I think he is aware of what he is doing, the only difference between him and other addicts is that he has money, he did not borrow money to gamble, he is not in debt, he spent the money for his family, he mortgaged his properties to gamble.
We need to know our status when we are gambling and we should not compare ourselves with other people that might even be better than us financially. Comparing is not the best in gambling so we need to cool down and try to get the best from ourselves. Gambling is not a must win but anytime we noticed that we can't move again or we have made enough loses, it is good for us to just stop for that day and look for something else to do. We don't need to see other people results before we motivate ourselves and keep doing something that would work for us noy having the mindset of getting similar results from others.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 09:08:45 PM

You can ask how much wealth he has so that you can understand why he can gamble until the amount of losses reaches six figures. But small gamblers don't do this because they have limited funds, so they don't dare to exceed the limits. They are lucky if they suffer a loss that they can afford because they care about their money. There is one who can afford to lose more money while we don't know where he gets the money to gamble. Perhaps because he had a serious gambling addiction, he didn't care about everything and just wanted to gamble. That is a real example of someone you meet, so you can learn from him so you don't experience loss like he experienced. Each gambler must be responsible for himself while gambling and must not lose control of himself or else they will experience a lot of losses.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1540
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 09:12:41 PM

It's obvious that this guy is addicted as he lose 6 figures already. For us, we can't afford that kind of money and just be losing to gambling. But hey, we can only assume that he has truck loads of money that's why he can live with this kind of lifestyle. Nevertheless, it just a waste of money still, I mean if that money that he lost, he could have just save it to like stocks or even crypto and grow in exponentially, his lives will be better with a lot of money.

Hopefully, he will come to realized that what he did is wrong. But he is not alone though, there could be a lot of gamblers with that mindset all over the world who thinks that they will have unending source of money that why they will continue to gamble.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 09:40:55 PM

Pretty much he will act normal when you ask him or talk to him, as gambling addicts will not openly say that they are addicted to it, they will just say maybe I am addicted but will not fully accept that they are and the actuality that they are not aware that they are addicted to it for sure you are the one who would tell that he is really addicted, for some reason they still functioning OK and their mind is in a state of having problem in the back of their mind but still cool and collected, like there is no problem at all,

For sure that different vibe that you are feeling is because you are not engaged with serious gambling problems yet you are amazed by how cool and collected he is in front of you and having a normal conversation with you that is why depression is so hard to detect it is because it the person that looks genuinely look fine,so for sure your friend might be in need of a help,

Mr.suevie

Activity: 560
Merit: 342

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 09:57:19 PM

He is a crazy gambler indeed and please never get the impression that he is not thinking about it because if the money is not coming at a steady pace then he is definitely thinking about these huge losses because no one on earth that would lose some money to gambling and not be affected by the loses. Some gambler just tend to stick to gambling because of their past wins that they might have enquired.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 10:05:11 PM

anyone know crazy gambler who don't care if they lose big amount of money and they still gamble?

To be honest, I'm so sick of hearing stories about gambling addiction and how these people were still able to live after those massive losses.
I guess all of us here, may it be a casual or regular gambler have heard or seen crazy people who doesn't care how much he lose. I'm not saying it's normal, but there are people who were out of control, not only in gambling but in all aspects of life.
So, it's not gonna be a big surprise if one day we bump into this kind of personality. And don't even try to tell them what the must need to do because 90% of the time they won't admit what they have become.
It's crazy but it's their life and their money it's none of our business, so we better step back a little further out of their business otherwise you'll piss them off lol.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 10:09:27 PM

As you have said, there are different type of gamblers. Like that guy, there are someone or maybe a lot that's the same as him.

They don't mind how much they've lost and they don't recognize that they're already addicted to gambling. And if someone is going to remind them, they might even get into trouble for saying so.

That's the reason why it shouldn't be said because in their minds, they're aware but they just want no one will intervene with their gambling activities.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zuzie

Activity: 1512
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 10:24:42 PM

Maybe the gambler is a very rich person, so that when he has experienced quite a lot of losses he is still determined to continue gambling even though he is aware that he has experienced a lot of losses.
It is true that a gambler who has experienced an addiction is unable to use his common sense to think clearly, even though he is aware of the risks he will receive if this behavior continues in gambling, but it is not easy to change this behavior because he is already addicted and addicted. only big trouble would wake him up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 10:30:45 PM

Maybe the gambler is a very rich person, so that when he has experienced quite a lot of losses he is still determined to continue gambling even though he is aware that he has experienced a lot of losses.
It is true that a gambler who has experienced an addiction is unable to use his common sense to think clearly, even though he is aware of the risks he will receive if this behavior continues in gambling, but it is not easy to change this behavior because he is already addicted and addicted. only big trouble would wake him up.

It can be either of the two - has lot of cash to burn or has a lot of problems that he needs to burn gambling. However, what is clear is that the funds are there. Some people say do not bet what you cannot afford to loose, but in the end you can afford to loose everything you have - it is yours, so you can use it. A different thing is if it is smart to do so for no good reason.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 10:51:57 PM

He'll just realize the impact once his finances are depleted but if there's money continues flowing into his pocket, he will continue to satisfy his ego and his desire to gamble whether he is losing or winning he will continue, gamblers will realize how bad he is playing when he cannot keep anymore and when he can't sustain it anymore that's where he will count his losses.

They enjoy gambling very much and they want to capture the enjoyment regardless of the cost.
They just don't care, their feelings and enjoyment are more important than their finances, they will hate if you tell them that they are gambling too much they prefer to ignore what people are saying as long as they can keep up.

o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1137

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 10:53:18 PM

People can give vibes that they don't care because they are easier to be around with that attitude. That however doesn't mean they wouldn't care. Some people will just hide their problems better then others.
And it's not like everyone would have to care same amount. Some people find comfort on keeping appearences and they start to believe everything is fine as they do it.

And sometimes owning it is a good way to deal with a problem. When you are owning your failures you are more comfortable inside your skin and you start to accept yourself as a person that is also doing mistakes. Or as a person who is having different kind of lifestyle that wouldn't make sense to most people... As someone who likes to do risky or questionable choices in life.

That's a way to control yourself and suits some people. At least it's more honest and healthy way then lying to oneself that they are spending less then they actually are.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 11:38:46 PM

I can't speculate just based on the short story you told in this thread. In fact, you didn't convey details about your friend who had spent a lot of money according to your version. To be honest, we don't know whether he has abundant money, property and inheritance. and in fact, according to your version he doesn't care about his defeat.
Referring to all of what you said in this post, the point is that I don't know for sure what is real. however, if we try to assume from various points of view. and what is closest to my personal assumption, logically is that your friend has enough money to fund his gambling. It doesn't matter whether he is a addict or not, what is certain is that he is still capable of gambling.

I try to imagine, if your friend is an ordinary person, sooner or later he will run into financial problems. It is started by selling items that are easy to sell, for example smartphones, watches, etc. it can even reach the level of selling property. Well, in this thread it is not explained that this man experienced the situation I said. but the point is, you claim that your friend is an addict and that he is even very aware of his activities. Just like this, if your friend is able to finance what he wants in this case, gambling. So, let him do what he likes. Gradually, maybe he will gain experience that will make him more careful in gambling in the future. However, if it is the other way around, you can provide input without insisting on your opinion. The rest, let your friends decide.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lienfaye

Activity: 2968
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 11:49:12 PM

Im curious of this guy's life status. Well, probably he don't have family relying on him or maybe he is a rich guy (these are just an assumptions). Because that's what I can think of as reasons for a gambler to act as if what he spent in gambling is like nothing. He is not affected and doesn't care at all. Anyway, based on the story he is a compulsive gambler who only cares of feeding his gambling activity and not thinking of the consequences. Well, it's his life anyway.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1102

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 11:54:06 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2023, 12:25:41 AM by AmoreJaz

Im curious of this guy's life status. Well, probably he don't have family relying on him or maybe he is a rich guy (these are just an assumptions). Because that's what I can think of as reasons for a gambler to act as if what he spent in gambling is like nothing. He is not affected and doesn't care at all. Anyway, based on the story he is a compulsive gambler who only cares of feeding his gambling activity and not thinking of the consequences. Well, it's his life anyway.

the story of the OP is not complete. if that gambler doesn't care if he will lose or not, then maybe he has the means to accommodate his gambling activities. so lucky for him if he has huge bankroll to fund his gambling habits. but unfortunate if he has family relying on him. so the OP should supply more info about this guy because we are all just speculating why such approach towards gambling.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1869

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 12:02:47 AM

I've known a whole lot of irresponsible gamblers. I know of family men who allocate regular budget to gambling even if they don't have much. It's as if gambling is part of their basic expenses. It's good if they win, but if not it seems everything's all right because 'that's what gambling is all about'.

But these type of gamblers are different from those who seek intense thrill in gambling, those who bet huge amounts without fear. If they have the money and they aren't neglecting their other responsibilities and they're not really draining their wealth, it's not really a big problem. The problem are those who bet moderate amounts but can't even provide their families' basic needs.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 12:28:56 AM

If you had free money from the monthly expenses,you are free to join the gambling sites and enjoy the entertainment.The crazy gambler will do the random bet,the random bet had two advantage.If you had good time in the gambling,So you surely get some money from the random bet.Some rich gambler will be crazy to make their bets in the gambling sites,because they won't worry about the deposited money to the gambling sites.If the gambler who never bother about the deposit money,So he can play the gambling without any pressure to withdrew the deposit money with profit or atleast the deposit money.The rich gambler will start to gamble after the big money loss in the gambling,the reason was the loss money will not be the big one to that rich gambler who made the deposit to that gambling sites.
alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1170

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 01:02:13 AM

In fact, it can be difficult to understand the mind of an addicted and compulsive gambler.
While for a normal player it may seem like an absurd loss, for them it is something normal and perhaps commonplace.

I don't know how well you know this person, but have you ever thought that perhaps the amount of money they are spending is an acceptable percentage given the income they have? I say this because $100 can be the equivalent of $1k for different people, depending on the income they receive and the economic life they have.

In any case, any money spent irresponsibly on gambling is a terrible thing, whether for someone who has a very comfortable financial life or not.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 01:15:18 AM

In fact, it can be difficult to understand the mind of an addicted and compulsive gambler.
While for a normal player it may seem like an absurd loss, for them it is something normal and perhaps commonplace.

I don't know how well you know this person, but have you ever thought that perhaps the amount of money they are spending is an acceptable percentage given the income they have? I say this because $100 can be the equivalent of $1k for different people, depending on the income they receive and the economic life they have.

In any case, any money spent irresponsibly on gambling is a terrible thing, whether for someone who has a very comfortable financial life or not.

It can be difficult to understand that an addict will spend $80 of that $100 for gambling and $20 on his food. His priority is gonna be displaced for that matter just like the drug addict who will prefer to smoke up his $100 and will think later of crashing to his homeless friend for dinner.

Sometimes it's too late for an intervention but because family is important, his family will not give up. This kind of guy will need that intervention.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1889

Shuffle.com

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 02:04:49 AM

Maybe that gambler is raking in a lot of money through his job, and that's why he's not worried about the money he spends on casinos. There are always different kinds of gamblers you'll meet along the way and it's why casinos always have warnings somewhere on their site or advertisements about gambling addiction. And you can't always expect most gamblers to behave in the same way as you or like a responsible gambler since it's always easy to form an addiction.

██████████████████████