Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:32:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not this guy  (Read 493 times)
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 08:41:05 AM

Its hard to tell if he has a secret stash of wealth, given that he seems indifferent to losing large sums of money. It's not impossible, as weve seen some people in the crypto world become quite wealthy after investing in a seemingly worthless coin and selling it at its peak. We don't know the full extent of his situation, nor do we understand the reasons for his behavior. If hes truly addicted to gambling and doesn't care about the consequences, it's best to leave him alone and focus on some people who would listen to your advice or need your advice.
I think the person is wealthy and he don't care if he wins or not, only a wealthy man can stick to gambling to that extend, and if he doesn't give a damn I don't see any need convincing the person. It's best to advice the people who are willing to learn and change. But to be honest I think with the amount of advice you give to an addict that person will never change so it's best to let them do what they know best

It appears that the person who provided advice may have wasted their time, as the advice may not have been necessary or the person receiving the advice may have already been aware of the information and still doesn't care. Additionally, If the individual receiving the advice is indeed wealthy, then they should be commended for their ability to maintain a low profile within their community.
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 11:03:36 AM

There is some certain amount of money that you will lose and you will be so pissed and probably quit, but not this guy.

I've been talking a lot about how people should learn to be a responsible gambler but there is a crazy gambler that I just meet, from a friends friend, the crazy thing about this person is how about how much he has lost in gambling, enough to go south in the ear of others and he has never made any big gains to cover what he has lost, the crazy part is...

This guy is giving me a weird vibe, like a different gambling breed, he knows he have the gambling addiction problem but he just doesn't care, like for real, he doesn't care, the amount he has lost is in six figures but very weird how he is able to handle it.

Some gamblers are different breed to be honest, they don't care about what their present situation is, if they are breathing they are good, anyone know crazy gambler who don't care if they lose big amount of money and they still gamble?

I've get to know that not all gamblers need to be a responsible gambler, some knows, they are not hypnotized by gambling, they are fully awake and they still choose to be a reckless gambler.

LoL I get what you mean, I'm not an addict though but if I'm to sum up everything I've lost to gambling and how much I've gain, it sure won't add up. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm told that my total losses is in 6 figures because I know I've lost enough, sometimes I loose the kinda money that'll make quite gambling for a few months or weeks, but funny how something still brings me back. In all that, I've learned that it's really not about how much you've lost, a real gambler doesn't count his losses (as long as you can handle the losses) because before you stated gambling, I believe you weren't expecting that you're gonna be winning all the time or that your winnings are gonna be more than your losses. As long as you're winning sometimes, that's enough. Even in life, you win sometimes and you loose sometimes, and just because you lose doesn't mean you gotta stop living, No, you gotta keep living and hoping for better days that'll bring better wins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: