Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Compounding altcoin profits in bull run?  (Read 431 times)
Tipstar

Activity: 1792
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 04:20:45 PM

I hold quite a few altcoins and some of them have almost seen 100% profit in less than a week lately and it got me thinking how I can make the most of this volatility.

I am thinking of starting with £100 and compounding profits jumping from one altcoin to another.

For example starting with £100, i see 100% profit so then put £200 onto another altcoin which also sees 100% profit so i now have £400 and just keep doing that until I reach an amount I am happy with.

I know this is risky as it only takes one altcoin to go to zero to lose my money but I am ok starting with £100 - does anyone else do this?

The thing with crypto market is almost everytime, they follow the same trend. i.e. if they are increasing, all of them would increase and when they decrease, all of them does.
Still we can profit on finding what coins could probably have a larger chance to increase than the average.
I made a significant profit of x3 last month on Solana, No other prominent coin got x3 in the current bull, and I booked my profit there. Solana is a good coin but I'll take the risk of waiting it to correct.
The profit I got from Solana, I invested on a coin called KP3R, which did increased 8% but I don't think I'll be able to get x2 on that.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1160

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 05:12:02 PM

You think it's too easy without any risk, even though in fact the crypto market cannot be treated like that.
There are many risks that can occur, you might just lose your £100 and not achieve what you want. One gain on another altcoin and also a loss on another altcoin. This is not only about profits but also about losses that will occur. It is best to carry out good management and use the right strategy.
It's definitely true, people should be careful about these type of approaches and the caution that is required means that you are going to spend a lot of time in front of your PC checking all of these out. However, if we are talking about a situation that is during a huge bull run, like 2021 or like 2017 then we need to remember that it is going to probably all be fine, it is not going to really have anything that would be marginally all that big, we are going to end up with a situation that will be just fine.

I get that there are moments when it is not all that great but at the end of the day it is still quite good and doesn't really have too much confusing things along the way, it is just a simple solution to investing during bull run.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Asiska02

Activity: 840
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 05:18:01 PM

It sounds very easy to talk about but very hard to be accomplished. It is good that you know you want to take a big risk. I know some other people do this, but how far they go with it depends on the level of the risk they want to take. Just know that, little profit is better than losing all the money to an unprofitable investment. If you’re so lucky with more than two of them and earned a good profit from it, going further will be termed as being greedy and this is what you should avoid by all means as a crytopreneur.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 05:52:43 PM

I hold quite a few altcoins and some of them have almost seen 100% profit in less than a week lately and it got me thinking how I can make the most of this volatility.

I am thinking of starting with £100 and compounding profits jumping from one altcoin to another.

For example starting with £100, i see 100% profit so then put £200 onto another altcoin which also sees 100% profit so i now have £400 and just keep doing that until I reach an amount I am happy with.

I know this is risky as it only takes one altcoin to go to zero to lose my money but I am ok starting with £100 - does anyone else do this?

I personally don't use the method you use, I focus more on one goal, for example I buy eth consistently every month for 200$, whatever the price is, the important thing is I consistently buy eth every month. I started from the beginning of January until now, still consistently buying eth every month and get quite a large profit, that's the altcoin method that I use

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Obim34

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 07:02:47 PM

Don't take on a risk you can't afford to bear, you are just making decisions base on your imagination, which might result into  something you never wished.
You made good profits lately from your investment, fine and congrats on that but do not think it will continue that way.. If you keep thinking that investing in such a manner is best then you might be wrong as you might get to lose all your funds. Investing in this manner into Altcoin is not advisable, with this your first profit of €100 why not divide the money into three parts, each parts goes into investing into different Altcoin. If you take loss from any of the investment then the other investment makes profit which will help cover up the loss. Since your investment is base on making quick profits, I would have referred Bitcoin for you as there are no loss involved in it.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 06:27:39 PM

It's definitely true, people should be careful about these type of approaches and the caution that is required means that you are going to spend a lot of time in front of your PC checking all of these out. However, if we are talking about a situation that is during a huge bull run, like 2021 or like 2017 then we need to remember that it is going to probably all be fine, it is not going to really have anything that would be marginally all that big, we are going to end up with a situation that will be just fine.

I get that there are moments when it is not all that great but at the end of the day it is still quite good and doesn't really have too much confusing things along the way, it is just a simple solution to investing during bull run.
When things are not very good, it does not mean that it will be fine in the end.
There are some altcoins that are always bad and never have a good day because they have been abandoned.
Of course, the bull run must be exploited as much as possible by choosing which altcoin is appropriate enough to provide profits and security for the capital used. Make sure everything is thought through carefully and use your best strategy.
libert19

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 04:05:45 AM

I am thinking of starting with £100 and compounding profits jumping from one altcoin to another

Don't do that, I did same in previous bull market and my almost all of portfolio was wiped out. Convert your profits into Bitcoin and secure your profits, most alts will be perished when this bull market ends.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 08:56:36 AM

~

I'm not doing it, and I don't recommend doing it especially if you aren't an expert at all.

I mean you already said that it only takes one altcoin to lose all of your profits. Just imagine, you started with $100 and luckily made that money to $1000, then you lost it all just because you bought an altcoin that you thought would increase its price after you bought it. If you know how to use stop loss then you can mitigate your losses, but what if you don't and you choose to just hold onto that coin until its price increase again?

I tried your strategy and didn't work for me. What worked for me is that I started with $50 then when I doubled it to $100, I kept the $50 profit, then I used the remaining $50 to do the same thing. In the end, I lost my initial capital, but I still gained profit because I kept my previous profits. You can do it as well. Don't be too greedy, and always go all in on a single altcoin. It hurts especially if you are very emotional when you lose your money because of investing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 12:52:55 PM

It definitely is risky, especially if you are speculating on the altcoin that hasn't has much marketcap, it will be a very huge risk and I myself wouldn't do that, even with a high marketcap altcoin I wouldn't just compounding my money into it, I always consider altcoin as high risk investment, and I only buy it in small amount and sell it as soon as I get enough profit,

But all that being said, some people like risk and with big risk usually come big profit, (if you do it right of course)

Mate2237

Activity: 742
Merit: 592

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 04:08:43 PM

Op your thinking looks an imagination because I have not heard and investor make a profit from altcoins within a week or less than a week. First of all it is not good to invest from one altcoins to another and instead it is good to invest in one and focus on it then take Bitcoin as your major investment coin. If you are making profit from one altcoins then it good that you stick to it. Op nobody will follow you to do such a thing because it is not advisable and the risk involved is too high.

This is a deliberate suicide investment. And investment is a personal thing so if you know that investing in altcoins and jumping from one to another will give you more profit then you are free to do it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 05:42:47 PM

if the strategy you work on is successful, then that will be very good. Just try it first using not very large capital, for example $10. When your method works, then you need to increase it to $20, $50, or any number you like. I just suggest choosing the lowest risk, and trying to generate high profits.
I think quite a lot of people have tried this method, but I think they keep the results a secret, so the potency is still 50:50. You just need to try it to see the potential benefits of this strategy.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AbuBhakar

Activity: 1022
Merit: 525

🇵🇭

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 05:49:20 PM

I think every scalper and trader do this every bullrun that’s why the price of all altcoins in the market pump at the same time and dump hard those who pump hard because someone taking profit already.

I really don’t like this kind of method because you are just increasing your risk when you jump to other token after taking profit since most of the market pump at the same time. I still preferred taking profit in stable coins then wait for correction to buy back again on tokens that gave me profit before rather than jumping on new one.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 06:38:41 PM

This looks quite good on paper and in theory, but when you hit reality, nothing ever goes as planned. You will not see a 100% gain on every investment and not every time it will go the same way. Also when you put everything in one go, you have the chance of losing everything if things go south.

Diversification is the key when it comes to Altcoin investment. So instead of doing this, you can choose multiple coins to invest in and if one or two of them fail, you will always have other options in hand. You win some you lose some. But you are the one in the end who will decide if you want to win more or lose more.
So choose wisely.
NOT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISOR. DYOR
Natalim

Activity: 2940
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 09:47:30 PM

I honestly never tried this strategy but I think it works depending on the market situation like this time when bull season is coming and of course, the coins we choose. We can't rid of the risk in crypto investment but as long as we are choosing the right/worthy projects we have nothing to worry about.

The only thing I would say is to keep checking your investment trend just to be aware if we need to sell or continue holding. Diversification even usually happens if we no longer see the project has stopped growing.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 07:40:03 AM

In essence this is what trading is about, you want to have an open position in an asset when it is going up and sell it when it is about to go down, so what you are saying is not really something revolutionary at all, and if anything this should be the goal of every single trader out there, however how do you plan to accomplish this? As it seems that you are not going to use a stop loss when trying this strategy, and if that is the case then a single mistaken prediction can indeed cause you to lose all your capital.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1316
Merit: 716

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 08:22:50 AM

There is no doubt that crypto trading has been proved very lucrative and profitable  for some traders. However, a cautious approach is essential as crypto markets are generally known for their extreme volatility which makes difficult to predict them successfully overtime. In order to achieve success in trading it is crucial to understand technical indicator those are help to make timely entry and exit. Additionally, Risk and Money management skills are equally important to minimize losses and maximize profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
NewRanger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 08:37:13 AM

The only thing I would say is to keep checking your investment trend just to be aware if we need to sell or continue holding. Diversification even usually happens if we no longer see the project has stopped growing.

I think that's right, but if we look at the direction of the trend now, the market is heading towards a reversal, as OP meant above, almost on average there is an increase, although the percentage may vary.

In my opinion, if OP feels safe, do so, but if not, OP should just put it into one coin so it's easy to control whether it's BTC or BNB, which still looks very suitable if all the assets are combined into one.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 09:07:28 AM

If you recognize that you possess a unique talent or skill for successful trading, it's worth considering. Some individuals are naturally gifted in areas like analyzing market trends, and if you feel confident in your abilities, why not explore it further? However, if the idea has only recently crossed your mind and you haven't fully grasped the intricacies of trading, I would recommend taking a more measured approach. Consider investing time in learning the ropes and gaining experience before diving in. With dedication and knowledge, you can build a solid foundation for successful trading in the future.

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 675
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 10:02:40 AM

If you recognize that you possess a unique talent or skill for successful trading, it's worth considering. Some individuals are naturally gifted in areas like analyzing market trends, and if you feel confident in your abilities, why not explore it further? However, if the idea has only recently crossed your mind and you haven't fully grasped the intricacies of trading, I would recommend taking a more measured approach. Consider investing time in learning the ropes and gaining experience before diving in. With dedication and knowledge, you can build a solid foundation for successful trading in the future.

The plan is to hopefully have a good 2024 holding the crypto I currently have and selling for a decent profit. Once I have a good amount of capital and more knowledge then I will give trading a go.

peter0425

Activity: 2674
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 10:38:15 AM

as long as you know how to choose which coin may have potentials ? then go for it but that would be the problem because if you don't know how to handle that then you will be in trouble here.

Altcoins have a great increasing power , but they are also the coins that has a shittest dropping in which cannot be predicted not like ranking coins.

So if you have no idea how to find them then better to focus in your Holding , instead of doing compounding ,better to   stay holding better valued coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀