Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing or trading with emotions  (Read 267 times)
Richbased (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 03:59:29 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2024, 03:42:29 PM by Richbased
Merited by hugeblack (2), CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

It is important for a beginner not to invest or trade with emotions and at a time that you're experiencing losses you just have to know that you didn't follow some important rules that stand as tools needed for investment.

Tools like knowing when the right signal comes up for one to start trading and these signal must be noted despite how the market might turn out to be. So in trading, it is advisable to remove whatever that will make you to be emotional by following the rules of the system.

You don't need to be too anxious of anyone who offers to give you ideas on how you can make profits while trading as if it was that easy i believe they will rather prefer sharing those ideas with their close ones. Although some of their ideas do work but its dependent on how focused they are in following the exact rules that will enable the system to work.

Instead of paying someone that claims they know about how the system works its rather you use that money and start investing then follow the rules and basic techniques that the system requires that's sure the right way to go.

I know that almost everyone goal is centered at making huge amount of money in trading but that shouldn't be your most priority yet as you need to know the things that are more important in trading as quick as possible because if you ain't able to identify how the market is going on time then you might likely lose out at a time when the market would have been favourable to you.

And again do not allow your attention to be divided while trading and at a time when you are looking for the best time to invest you should be able to identify the wrong signals from the right ones.

Just like wetin I talk for the other side naim I carry come here make una reason together.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 09:01:41 PM

op this is a very solid advise you gave here, but i would like you to change the topic to "FX Trading with Emotion" because, from the topic it seems you'll be talking about crpto investment, but i didn't find any trace of crypto related gist. however it is assumed that, trading with emotions are characteristics of a newbie trader most especially when it comes to FX trade. i have heard and seen some newbie trading who will pay money to some telegram signal groups for daily signals, i must confess, most times their predictions seem to be a bit accurate while other times, you'll experience a serious loss, but the fact still remains that most people depend on these groups for signal and neglect the choice of learning and studying the market and its movement. indeed some person would want to make a huge profit without proper study and at last they'll end up screwing their account by using too much lot price with no knowlegde on how to place the take profit(TP) and stop loss(SP).
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 11:09:49 PM

Instead of paying someone that claims they know about how the system works its rather you use that money and start investing then follow the rules and basic techniques that the system requires that's sure the right way to go.

This na one mistakes wey many newbies dey make when dem wan start trading, dem dey too quick to want to dey make profit and miss out of the opportunity of learning. Dat money wey you wan give person so, why you no use am learn how to trade yourself. Nothing better pass when you sabi trade instead of depending on another person to dey give you signals. At the end of the day, you go realize say you been dey make the wrong decision. Me self I go prefer you go to a legitimate trading service providers wey be say you go give them money like investment  and dem trade and give you returns and use that time dey do other meaningful things wey go add to your life than to wait for signals wey you no understand how dem carry get am. If you want to trade yourself, spend money and learn it perfectly before you start thinking about profits.

And again do not allow your attention to be divided while trading and at a time when you are looking for the best time to invest you should be able to identify the wrong signals from the right ones.

Investing and trading different, both can be done simultaneously and you no go get any challenge. Investing no get much work as all you do after you dun see coin wey you wan like na to buy and hodl am. You no need to they monitor the market or do anything active but just wait until time dun reach wey be say you dun get get better profits and you sell or you wait until they time wey you give yourself to hodl dun reach and you sell. Trading na say you need dey active for the market and they buy and sell almost daily so doing the two no get problem. If you plan yourself well you can multitask on various profit generating activity and come out successful. People dey wey dey run am so e no dey impossible to achieve.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DubemIfedigbo001

Merit: 229

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 06:21:15 AM

however it is assumed that, trading with emotions are characteristics of a newbie trader most especially when it comes to FX trade. i have heard and seen some newbie trading who will pay money to some telegram signal groups for daily signals, i must confess, most times their predictions seem to be a bit accurate while other times, you'll experience a serious loss, but the fact still remains that most people depend on these groups for signal and neglect the choice of learning and studying the market and its movement.
One thing is certain, you can never be very successful while investing or engaging in a business you don't know about or you're now willing to learn its modus operandi. Those who pay those signal providers want to skip the learning process and their success is entirely dependent on the signal they receive. Now they don't even know if the person they are paying is just like themselves or even worse then them. They're lazy to learn and most of them pay dearly for it by incurring significant loses.

Learning is encouraged everywhere including in the trading career, that's why there are demo accounts, I remember one meta  trading app, I used to learn last year, they gave me free 140 dollars to trade and learn with the agreement that I'll return it after 30 days and take whatever profits I made there. The problem with these new guys in the building is that they are faster than their shadow and want to reap the fruits without labor. For me, a newbie shouldn't rush to the real trading, they should start with demo accounts, build their experience. Know some hidden and exposed tactics before even thinking of investing real money.

One thing is certain, "if you think education is expensive, then try ignorance". If dedicating your time and resources to learn is a stress to you in trading, then the loses you're likely to incur will stress you more. This is the general rule everywhere, even in this forum. Learning is encouraged to be able to engage properly and reap the bounty of the forum. So I don't think there's any shortcut to success, you must learn, before you earn.

Amphenomenon

Activity: 518
Merit: 326

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 07:29:09 AM

Trading and investment should be done with emotions Infact any financial systems that holds strong to emotions will fail.
Its sad that almost all beginners in anything always wants to speak the learning process and start making money, this actually can likely be a cause of greed or ignorance, no matter how much financial down one must be, its not possible to skip the learning process in order to earn. I no longer hold much regard for signals, I see it somehow as gambling (like you are getting a betting code) if the market goes out against you, you won't know what was wrong with the analysis given to you only the owner of the signal will his/her flaws and continue growing while the beginner remains stagnant or regress.
Though it's also good for beginners to compare their analysis with professional but they should keep in mind of human error in case there is an obvious error my the professionals analysis, they won't just accept it because he or she is superior to them in trading

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 07:20:15 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Yes, investing in a trading skill is very lovely idea, far better than giving your money away to be traded for profit. Because one thing I have come to understand is that trading is one skill best to be learnt physically, where all  technics and strategies are well explain to the best of your understanding, far better than buying a course or joining a WhatsApp group where trading is claimed to be taught at a subsidized rate, as most always end up been scam, while others only the basic are always been explained. Hence, whoever wants to learn trading, it's best you learn from the best, as thou it could be expensive, but they are the only people that can give you the hidden secret about trading, including best material resources

I know that almost everyone goal is centered at making huge amount of money in trading but that shouldn't be your most priority yet as you need to know the things that are more important in trading as quick as possible because if you ain't able to identify how the market is going on time then you might likely lose out at a time when the market would have been favourable to you.
Thou money could be a motivating factor, but as a newbie knowledge should be your top most priority, as with knowledge, it gives you the key to unveiling the top hidden secrets to skyrocket your trading journey.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 10:06:17 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

It is important for a beginner not to invest or trade with emotions and at a time that you're experiencing losses you just have to know that you didn't follow some important rules that stand as tools needed for investment.
The thing is that as a beginner is better you just focus more on holding instead of going for trading because as trading seem to be a way of making profits that's also how the risk is also high so the best way is to eradicate any trading mindset you are having because you may not like the outcome of it.

However is mostly the beginners that normally fall victim of trading because there major target is always the profit without knowing the possible risk associated because trading has to with understanding the fundamental and technical analysis of the market which could allow you no the market structure so if perhaps you don't understand the analysis there is every chance of losing or blowing your account.

Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 11:47:48 PM

Yeah, trading cryptocurrency, gambling, playing games, and some other things can sometimes just compel one to get emotionally attached. For instance, if you are a trader trading with $100 in capital and you experience losses to the extent that you are now left with $20, if you allow your emotions to take play, you might end up losing it all, but if you have a good skill at controlling your emotions, you should know that with such a loss, you should take a break and try again later or the next day. The same applies to gambling. The advice is for a trader to always not allow their emotions to control them while they are trading.
Mayor of ogba

Merit: 161

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 03:06:41 AM

Trading the crypto market dey risk and you fit lose all the money way you carry dey trade if you no dey careful. Before you enter the journey of trading you need to know T. A well well so that you fit dey analyze the crypto market and know when to buy a token and know when to take profit, and you need to know wey thing dey cause why token dey dump. And anytime you don lose money well well for trading make you no chase your losses make you no go lose more.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 03:36:46 AM

Tools like knowing when the right signal comes up for one to start trading and these signal must be noted despite how the market might turn out to be. So in trading, it is advisable to remove whatever that will make you to be emotional by following the rules of the system.

You don't need to be too anxious of anyone who offers to give you ideas on how you can make profits while trading as if it was that easy i believe they will rather prefer sharing those ideas with their close ones. Although some of their ideas do work but its dependent on how focused they are in following the exact rules that will enable the system to work.

OP your advice goes a long way but of a Truth no trader can totally get read of emotion no matter how professional one may be in the trading sector one thing is sure and is critically certain is that the trade is not just a win -win but win and loss most expeccially in the area of fx market even in our demostic market trade is not a win -win but account of losses are there but the more knowledge one has give more room to eliminate such loss by managing similar situation that leads to loss not to occur more often. Trading is one thing that deals with prediction which applicable to one emotion just that detail knowledge and rules guide one not to fall prey to some losses but loss can't be root out completely.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 06:00:25 AM

When being emotional in trading or investing it is the easiest way of losing money,  trading and investing is suppose to be done with a free mind but when one is being emotional it comes with greed trying to make all the profit at a time in trading.  One of the things beginners needs to learn is that they shouldn't allow emotions to take over their trade and investment.  Trading with emotions is one of the bad habits a trader will exhibit that will always have bad effects in trade.

Agbe

Activity: 882
Merit: 1252

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 05:40:49 PM

It is good for them not to trade at the tender age or knowledge in the beginning because they need to understand the tools to navigate the platform. Mostly the starting point and the ending point of the trade. When to enter the trade and when to stop. And there are some times if you understand the market, you can leave the trade and offline and check back later and that one na for professional traders. And I have seen a beginner in trading dey cash out very well though he was not trading alone, but he was guided by someone who was directing him when to start and end the trade and he was making money from it. But according to him the trading platform collapsed and he stopped the trading business. Trading with motion will make the trade learn fast and understand many things.
Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 07:37:05 PM

One thing I observe with trading, person need to learn about trading before he start to dey trade and I don see people wey don spend money just to acquire the knowledge and know the strategies on how to trade. And people wey dey spend money to learn about trading them go later benefit from trading, I no know for people wey dey use signal but it sounds risky because na wetin another person go control.
I no blame them because they felt those people are expert and perfect so them dey trust the person, aside from expert na quick money them dey find because I see no reason why person go skip learning process, but in conclusion e good make you know wetin you dey do, and if you're not perfect in the trading aspect then you leave it

Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 07:59:03 PM

Because of the volatility that is involved in trading, is always best advice not to trade with emotions, in trading you should know when to stop especially when you have encountered losses, you can stop and  restrategize on your skills on what to do next. Emotional intelligence in trading or investment will guide you towards not making blunder else you get your fingers burnt. There is nothing wrong in paying somebody to teach you what you don't know, but everything is wrong with you not been able to build up your own strategy on how to navigate the market. So its advised that you invest most of your time in learning because learning will build your knowledge of understanding.

DubemIfedigbo001

Merit: 229

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2023, 08:35:51 PM

Yeah, trading cryptocurrency, gambling, playing games, and some other things can sometimes just compel one to get emotionally attached. For instance, if you are a trader trading with $100 in capital and you experience losses to the extent that you are now left with $20, if you allow your emotions to take play, you might end up losing it all, but if you have a good skill at controlling your emotions, you should know that with such a loss, you should take a break and try again later or the next day. The same applies to gambling. The advice is for a trader to always not allow their emotions to control them while they are trading.

In trading or gambling, there are good and bad days. There's days when your star is shining and you're winning, making gains and all that, you need to remove your profits from the platform to safeguard them from being lost in the events of tables turning round.
Also there are bad days, like days you lose as though losing is your calling. For example, like you're gambling with $100 as you mentioned above and you've lost like 50% of your capital, your mind should be alert to avoid going further for the day, and even if you go further and somehow loose up to 70%. You should take a serious break as that day isn't going in your favor, if you blindly continue, you might loose everything and even deposit more out of desperation. Believe me, the possibility of losing all is very high because your star isn't shining that day at all.

In a nutshell, there are good and bad days, your ability to recognize bad days early enough and avoid the total mess it brings along is a testimony of your gambling discipline and high emotional control.

Manlikefrank1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 03:25:25 PM

Just like wetin I talk for the other side naim I carry come here make una reason together.
You know when engaging in the crypto trading over trading is bad, impulsive decisions, lack of rationality, stress and anxiety can cause a lot of issues in crypto trading and more
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 05:36:22 PM

You know when engaging in the crypto trading over trading is bad, impulsive decisions, lack of rationality, stress and anxiety can cause a lot of issues in crypto trading and more
And that's a more reason why if you must involve yourself into crypto trading, you just first need to learn how to master your emotions, stress, anxiety and in addition, the ability to draw a personal trading strategy/plan that will enable you make more profits and less loses while trading. Because though trading may seems to have been a very tough career, there have been many over time who have been able to make tons of money while applying the simple strategy of eliminating greed and knowing when best to take profit and stop losses. Hence, trading is never bad nor good, but if you fail to apply it's basic step-by-step rules, you are bound to fail.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Gozie51

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 06:27:47 PM

The koko wey I pick for wetin op talk na about the emotion. Of course that one too go make us no jump into any suggestion wey dem through to our face to buy this coin or that coin and Omo if you no carry better emotion na so so buy you go dey buy because coins plenty but no be all be better market. Therefore, we go need to dey careful about the suggestion wey we go dey fall back on and know the direction to go, no be to dey gather shit coins say we get coin and at the end e no worth anything.

If we dey buy coins, we need to look at the exchange wey list the coin, the marketcap, utility and some other things then set target of your own so that when e reach there you can peaceful and gainfully exit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DaNNy001

Activity: 616
Merit: 509

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 10:23:30 PM

Trading the crypto market dey risk and you fit lose all the money way you carry dey trade if you no dey careful. Before you enter the journey of trading you need to know T. A well well so that you fit dey analyze the crypto market and know when to buy a token and know when to take profit, and you need to know wey thing dey cause why token dey dump. And anytime you don lose money well well for trading make you no chase your losses make you no go lose more.
Trading and emotional feeling dey like 5 and 6 e dey very hard not to trade and then not get hurt especially if you never really learn about the concept of trading . Many people dey feel say to trade na just to go dey click buy or sell but the truth be say e take real discipline and emotional strength to actually successfully get positive results from trading. I know of a friend who lost almost $2k to trading just in a day and that's when I knew that guilt is also follow when you lose in trade .

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 09:26:20 AM

Though many will say trading or gambling with emotions is inseparable but I doubt and can't concur to such, knowing that a double minded person is always unstable, we know what it means that failure of not achieving one target will always be the results.

Trading with emotions is very bad signal to deal with in anything one involve or engage on many failure is as result of emotion because it make you unstable and  make decisions making difficult.

Any who trade with emotions hardly make decisions at the right point, op all what you said here is true I really capture your angle as most of this issue is something I have draw inference on what it leads many with such emotion.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: