Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:25:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Traders are Not Profitable  (Read 2015 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 05:45:45 PM

~snip~
Yes, that is the reason why I prefer to subscribe to those signal providers, because there is no guarantee that you will always make a profit in every running session, and also logically if for example the signals provided are really 100% accurate then there is no way they sell it to others for money, because with the signal alone they can certainly get a lot of money. I don't really know if this is true or not but certainly that's what I experienced, which when I think about it, these actions only increase my expenses.

This means that I prefer to advise anyone to learn for themselves and try to execute or apply the strategies you learn in your trading session, if it turns out that there is a mistake that occurs then you can correct it and correct it, but still for risk management issues must be the top priority in trading involvement, because it's useless for example you can get a lot of profits but you don't have good risk management then in the end the amount of your losses will definitely be greater than the profits, and the point is to learn and learn, learn anything that has the potential to increase profits and learn anything that can minimize the possibility of loss, a trader must be independent and must not depend on others.
If they claim that their signals is 100% accurate, they will not sell that signals to other people instead just use it for themselves and make a big profit. But they sell the signals to other people to make money too because they can offers their signals to many people so people can subscribe to their signals services.

Rather than paying their subscription, it is better we use that money for start trading while we can learn by ourselves so we can have better skills in trading. If we can improve our skills better, we will have a chance to make a profit many times and that is our benefits to have better skills. We can trade anytime we wants because we can analyze the market situation and determine when we can enter the market or wait for the next days.
Yes, its a common sense thing and if you are someone who do make use of your own common sense then you would really be mainly thinking up with this matter and you would really be that definitely be cosidering on avoiding these guru and professional wanna be and making out those kind of claims that they are really that having a good winning rate that comes up into their own holy grail indicator and trading method
on which this is really that something BS if we do really tend to believe. Speaking about being profitable then it would really be just that depending on how well someone will really be making out their trades.
We do know that there are ones which are good and experienced and there are ones which are just new or lack of knowledge or experience on which results and outcomes will really be that different.

Dont make yourself that be mainly thinking about being profitable with trading with your first try. You should really be that be versatile and would really be that accepting on whatever things
that you might be able to encounter. Dont make yourself that too positive or optimistic that you could be able to have a good grasps of it on just few tries.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1470
Merit: 106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 07:17:39 PM

Dont make yourself that be mainly thinking about being profitable with trading with your first try. You should really be that be versatile and would really be that accepting on whatever things
that you might be able to encounter. Dont make yourself that too positive or optimistic that you could be able to have a good grasps of it on just few tries.

Profit depends on us, how we make decisions so that we receive profits or losses, if we have deepened the knowledge of trading we can easily minimize losses, and we are not rash in making decisions so that we suffer losses, that way we can choose how to so that we don't suffer losses, therefore we need knowledge first before we start trading and we can also take safe steps when coin prices start to decline, and don't think too much because prices start to fall, that way we can overcome the mental us more calmly.

uchegod-21

Activity: 980
Merit: 609

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 10:24:40 PM

A lot of traders are not as profitable as they claim to be. I don't know the exact percentage but I can say and stand to be corrected that 95% of traders even the so called professionals are not profitable. How do I know this through simple deduction. 95% of these unprofitable traders make their money through other means and their unsuspecting followers don't know this. Some of the means are
- starting a YouTube channel and making money of
a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads

- Having a paid course.
- Trading signals
- Selling trading merch
- impressions
- and others.

The true 5% of traders that are very successful and profitable do not even have a YouTube channel (only a very few exceptions). They are strictly for trading only, day in and say out.
This is very true, but I am not 100% sure that is true in cryptocurrency trading. However in forex trading, which is actually my background, I later understood that people that teaches how to trade make more money by teaching than trading itself. I also do not know the exact percentage of people that are winning in the trading. Many people have said that it is less than 5% but I refuse to believe. If it is less than 5% that is winning in trading that means that is no much difference between trading and gambling. Even in gambling I think more than 5% wins. Be it cryptocurrency trading or forex trading it is either a win or a lose. But then many people do not know whether they are winning or they are losing. This is because they do not have the data to know accumulative losses or wins. The trader who wins on a long run is a good trader.

However some people will lose for consecutive times but immediately they win big they will forget about all the losses they have had in the past and they will continue telling the history of their recent wins, making it look as if they are always on the winning lean.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2024, 10:37:09 PM

I've made a couple of posts on this topic already but there's still room for a post according to the current market, so I thought why not share, most of the traders are not profitable because they dont understand the market psychology, but as this was a very bullish timeline maximum whales opened the long trades on high leverage and here comes the big names game, as always they manipulated market b a small figure and in the Fear maximum weak hands sold their assets in order to avoid heavy loss and it made market fall into a trap cycle now maximum longs are liquidated and still there's a room for $63.9k BTC range and there will be more pressure.

These 2 whales were playing against each other the smart trader took an exit on a small drop and made their entry back into the same asset after a major panic sell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: