Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Traders are Not Profitable  (Read 2182 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2884
Merit: 659

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 05:45:45 PM

~snip~
Yes, that is the reason why I prefer to subscribe to those signal providers, because there is no guarantee that you will always make a profit in every running session, and also logically if for example the signals provided are really 100% accurate then there is no way they sell it to others for money, because with the signal alone they can certainly get a lot of money. I don't really know if this is true or not but certainly that's what I experienced, which when I think about it, these actions only increase my expenses.

This means that I prefer to advise anyone to learn for themselves and try to execute or apply the strategies you learn in your trading session, if it turns out that there is a mistake that occurs then you can correct it and correct it, but still for risk management issues must be the top priority in trading involvement, because it's useless for example you can get a lot of profits but you don't have good risk management then in the end the amount of your losses will definitely be greater than the profits, and the point is to learn and learn, learn anything that has the potential to increase profits and learn anything that can minimize the possibility of loss, a trader must be independent and must not depend on others.
If they claim that their signals is 100% accurate, they will not sell that signals to other people instead just use it for themselves and make a big profit. But they sell the signals to other people to make money too because they can offers their signals to many people so people can subscribe to their signals services.

Rather than paying their subscription, it is better we use that money for start trading while we can learn by ourselves so we can have better skills in trading. If we can improve our skills better, we will have a chance to make a profit many times and that is our benefits to have better skills. We can trade anytime we wants because we can analyze the market situation and determine when we can enter the market or wait for the next days.
Yes, its a common sense thing and if you are someone who do make use of your own common sense then you would really be mainly thinking up with this matter and you would really be that definitely be cosidering on avoiding these guru and professional wanna be and making out those kind of claims that they are really that having a good winning rate that comes up into their own holy grail indicator and trading method
on which this is really that something BS if we do really tend to believe. Speaking about being profitable then it would really be just that depending on how well someone will really be making out their trades.
We do know that there are ones which are good and experienced and there are ones which are just new or lack of knowledge or experience on which results and outcomes will really be that different.

Dont make yourself that be mainly thinking about being profitable with trading with your first try. You should really be that be versatile and would really be that accepting on whatever things
that you might be able to encounter. Dont make yourself that too positive or optimistic that you could be able to have a good grasps of it on just few tries.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1484
Merit: 110

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 07:17:39 PM

Dont make yourself that be mainly thinking about being profitable with trading with your first try. You should really be that be versatile and would really be that accepting on whatever things
that you might be able to encounter. Dont make yourself that too positive or optimistic that you could be able to have a good grasps of it on just few tries.

Profit depends on us, how we make decisions so that we receive profits or losses, if we have deepened the knowledge of trading we can easily minimize losses, and we are not rash in making decisions so that we suffer losses, that way we can choose how to so that we don't suffer losses, therefore we need knowledge first before we start trading and we can also take safe steps when coin prices start to decline, and don't think too much because prices start to fall, that way we can overcome the mental us more calmly.

uchegod-21

Activity: 994
Merit: 613

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 10:24:40 PM

A lot of traders are not as profitable as they claim to be. I don't know the exact percentage but I can say and stand to be corrected that 95% of traders even the so called professionals are not profitable. How do I know this through simple deduction. 95% of these unprofitable traders make their money through other means and their unsuspecting followers don't know this. Some of the means are
- starting a YouTube channel and making money of
a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads

- Having a paid course.
- Trading signals
- Selling trading merch
- impressions
- and others.

The true 5% of traders that are very successful and profitable do not even have a YouTube channel (only a very few exceptions). They are strictly for trading only, day in and say out.
This is very true, but I am not 100% sure that is true in cryptocurrency trading. However in forex trading, which is actually my background, I later understood that people that teaches how to trade make more money by teaching than trading itself. I also do not know the exact percentage of people that are winning in the trading. Many people have said that it is less than 5% but I refuse to believe. If it is less than 5% that is winning in trading that means that is no much difference between trading and gambling. Even in gambling I think more than 5% wins. Be it cryptocurrency trading or forex trading it is either a win or a lose. But then many people do not know whether they are winning or they are losing. This is because they do not have the data to know accumulative losses or wins. The trader who wins on a long run is a good trader.

However some people will lose for consecutive times but immediately they win big they will forget about all the losses they have had in the past and they will continue telling the history of their recent wins, making it look as if they are always on the winning lean.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1063

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2024, 10:37:09 PM

I've made a couple of posts on this topic already but there's still room for a post according to the current market, so I thought why not share, most of the traders are not profitable because they dont understand the market psychology, but as this was a very bullish timeline maximum whales opened the long trades on high leverage and here comes the big names game, as always they manipulated market b a small figure and in the Fear maximum weak hands sold their assets in order to avoid heavy loss and it made market fall into a trap cycle now maximum longs are liquidated and still there's a room for $63.9k BTC range and there will be more pressure.

These 2 whales were playing against each other the smart trader took an exit on a small drop and made their entry back into the same asset after a major panic sell.

maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 03:17:33 AM

~snip~
Yes, its a common sense thing and if you are someone who do make use of your own common sense then you would really be mainly thinking up with this matter and you would really be that definitely be cosidering on avoiding these guru and professional wanna be and making out those kind of claims that they are really that having a good winning rate that comes up into their own holy grail indicator and trading method
on which this is really that something BS if we do really tend to believe. Speaking about being profitable then it would really be just that depending on how well someone will really be making out their trades.
We do know that there are ones which are good and experienced and there are ones which are just new or lack of knowledge or experience on which results and outcomes will really be that different.

Since nothing can be 100% in the analyzing of the market, we don't have to believe if some people says like that and not trying to join in their group of trading. Many people can claim they are an expert in trading and says that they can analyze the market in any situation and condition and can gives us the profit. But we must be careful if we see some people like that and it is better we learn trading to improve our skills. If we can have better skills, we can enter to the market anytime we like and analyze one or more coins to trade. We don't have to wait for other people signal to trade because we can find the coin that can moves good at the market.

We must thinks about how we can have a better skills in trading so we can trade with carefully and can analyze the coin that may increase. We can find the right coin and make a profit from that coin so we can trading without depends on other people.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tottong

Activity: 1288
Merit: 568

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 09:07:08 AM

A lot of traders are not as profitable as they claim to be. I don't know the exact percentage but I can say and stand to be corrected that 95% of traders even the so called professionals are not profitable. How do I know this through simple deduction. 95% of these unprofitable traders make their money through other means and their unsuspecting followers don't know this.

Trading does not always produce profits and there are times when they experience losses in trading.
The difference is that experienced people understand how to recover losses and they can take profits in the next trade.
But for traders who are not professional, when they experience a loss they will try to do something that is not profitable.
This process occurs because their trading skills are inadequate so they will stop due to losses.

The true 5% of traders that are very successful and profitable do not even have a YouTube channel (only a very few exceptions). They are strictly for trading only, day in and say out.
This is in line with steps to maintain security and they will not boast of success in trading just to make money on a YouTube channel or other media.
But most of what I found were traders who had YouTube channels and they tried to explain the trading patterns they were doing. The goals can be varied and some may also talk about the income paid on YouTube.

ndutndut

Activity: 476
Merit: 161

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 10:10:57 AM

A lot of traders are not as profitable as they claim to be. I don't know the exact percentage but I can say and stand to be corrected that 95% of traders even the so called professionals are not profitable. How do I know this through simple deduction. 95% of these unprofitable traders make their money through other means and their unsuspecting followers don't know this.

Trading does not always produce profits and there are times when they experience losses in trading.
The difference is that experienced people understand how to recover losses and they can take profits in the next trade.
But for traders who are not professional, when they experience a loss they will try to do something that is not profitable.
This process occurs because their trading skills are inadequate so they will stop due to losses.
Correct. Trading is not always profitable. What is different is how they respond when they experience a loss. Unprofessional traders certainly consider losses as a disaster and do not want to learn from mistakes. but for professional traders they will learn from mistakes and rearrange their strategies. In essence, trading means learning many strategies, but finding a strategy that suits us, and focusing on that strategy. So stay calm, don't push too hard, and control your psychology. If we can master it, I'm sure trading will be profitable, even though it's not always profitable, but at least if we experience a loss, we understand how to recover the loss.

This is in line with steps to maintain security and they will not boast of success in trading just to make money on a YouTube channel or other media.
But most of what I found were traders who had YouTube channels and they tried to explain the trading patterns they were doing. The goals can be varied and some may also talk about the income paid on YouTube.
In the current era of social media, many people want to use social media to share experiences, knowledge and so on, of course what they want to achieve is additional income from YouTube. And that's very normal in this day and age, it doesn't mean that those who have YouTube channels fail in trading, many of them are successful in trading and want to motivate other people to trade or more precisely attract followers. However, what is clear is that trading is not always detrimental and not always profitable. It all depends on us to recover the losses and when we make a profit, we can also maintain consistency. This can all happen with knowledge and experience.

gunhell16

Activity: 1750
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 10:50:02 AM

Profit depends on us, how we make decisions so that we receive profits or losses, if we have deepened the knowledge of trading we can easily minimize losses, and we are not rash in making decisions so that we suffer losses, that way we can choose how to so that we don't suffer losses, therefore we need knowledge first before we start trading and we can also take safe steps when coin prices start to decline, and don't think too much because prices start to fall, that way we can overcome the mental us more calmly.

We traders actually have the same basis that we study in crypto trading; even the tool indicators used in actual trade are the same. It's just different in the execution of what we learned in trading, right? And technical and fundamental analysis.

Now, if there are traders who do not become profitable, it is because they have not absorbed well what they know or have studied in trading, or they simply lack knowledge because they are too lazy to study it. That's all. .  And the others are also not profitable because they think that trading is like gambling, so they will not be profitable in trading because they have the wrong mindset.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Vinaa77

Activity: 1400
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 01:53:49 AM

We traders actually have the same basis that we study in crypto trading; even the tool indicators used in actual trade are the same. It's just different in the execution of what we learned in trading, right? And technical and fundamental analysis.

Now, if there are traders who do not become profitable, it is because they have not absorbed well what they know or have studied in trading, or they simply lack knowledge because they are too lazy to study it. That's all. .  And the others are also not profitable because they think that trading is like gambling, so they will not be profitable in trading because they have the wrong mindset.
You are right, every trader learns crypto trading on the same basis but when trading it will of course really depend on a person's understanding of the extent to which they understand trading and if they don't do it with a little understanding of trading it will certainly be difficult for them to survive due to losses. experienced in the trading they do, but if they choose to correct the mistakes they make, of course this will make them better when they return to trading and for some people who consider trading like gambling, it is certainly very unlikely that they will be able to survive for long because just waiting for luck to be able to make a profit on the trading they do.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitcoin_mining

Activity: 112
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 06:38:55 AM

No matter how experienced or old a trader they are in crypto trading, they cannot be sure that they will make a profit. In this type of trading, profit can be made in a moment and money can be lost in a moment. The point you mentioned here is that most traders say that they can't make a profit. Try to get to know the people who are saying this and how well they are trading. I believe if they run their trade properly their profits will be more than their losses. Most of the new traders are in too much of a hurry when it comes to trading and they get too excited at short notice which is why they miss out on profits.
tottong

Activity: 1288
Merit: 568

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 08:05:25 AM

In the current era of social media, many people want to use social media to share experiences, knowledge and so on, of course what they want to achieve is additional income from YouTube. And that's very normal in this day and age, it doesn't mean that those who have YouTube channels fail in trading, many of them are successful in trading and want to motivate other people to trade or more precisely attract followers. However, what is clear is that trading is not always detrimental and not always profitable. It all depends on us to recover the losses and when we make a profit, we can also maintain consistency. This can all happen with knowledge and experience.

I don't think just about sharing experiences, knowledge and so on but people see opportunities to make money on several media platforms.
This is done by several traders and they use their skills to create trading content which they then share on YouTube.
No one is saying they failed, but most people like this have a different view and they deliberately produce content to make a profit on the platform.

Influencers do have several categories and most of them take advantage of some of the existing potential.
On the other hand, traders and the skills they have make it possible to make educational videos that are shared on YouTube channels to make money.
The target remains at the stage of making a profit and people who are successful in trading will usually only share their journey in trading rather than brag about their success with the amount of profit they have earned.

Obari

Activity: 658
Merit: 469

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 08:42:20 AM

I was once a synthetic indices day trader and meh, it wasn’t an easy one as there are days were I have to trade for days or weeks to cover up for a single days loss.
@op, your post has actually given me more light into the activities of these very active social media professional traders because I’m beginning to wonder how these guys get all the time for their social media accounts and activities and still have the time to run all those their physical classes and seminars and still have the time for their personal  tradings because the last time I checked, this trading of a thing is not just time consuming but also mentally, physically, emotionally and also financially exhausting.

A while lots of research have also proven that, a lot of traders aren’t really profitable as they claim but that doesn’t mean they aren’t making profits and basically success in trading simply means your profits are more than your losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Gaza13

Activity: 546
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 04:42:41 PM

No matter how experienced or old a trader they are in crypto trading, they cannot be sure that they will make a profit. In this type of trading, profit can be made in a moment and money can be lost in a moment. The point you mentioned here is that most traders say that they can't make a profit. Try to get to know the people who are saying this and how well they are trading. I believe if they run their trade properly their profits will be more than their losses. Most of the new traders are in too much of a hurry when it comes to trading and they get too excited at short notice which is why they miss out on profits.
Even though they don't know for sure whether they can get a profit or not, at least with years of experience and knowledge in analyzing an asset, of course they can at least predict it well and definitely make a profit there. It is true that trading can make quite a lot of money in a short time, but this job is very risky. It's best not to trade every day and don't be too hasty in making trades. You have to think carefully first in analyzing it and then start trading on the market.

Hamphser

Activity: 2534
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 05:19:43 PM

Even though they don't know for sure whether they can get a profit or not, at least with years of experience and knowledge in analyzing an asset, of course they can at least predict it well and definitely make a profit there. It is true that trading can make quite a lot of money in a short time, but this job is very risky. It's best not to trade every day and don't be too hasty in making trades. You have to think carefully first in analyzing it and then start trading on the market.
It would really be just that too impossible that you wont really be able to make yourself learn on the moment that you would really be dealing up with the market in a period of time on which we know that real time engagement would really be giving out that kind of experience and learnings on which it would really be something viable or relevant when you are trying out to pursue this trading career. Just make yourself that not being on a rush because if you do then you would really be finding yourself desperate or simply being impatient would really be just leading into disaster. This is why you should really be careful on such aspect if you dont really like yourself to be that patient because you will really rushing up. Everything would really be coming in hand as you do go forward.

Profit chasing is never been that ideal as you would really be that making yourself that desperate. So taking it on a slow pace but surely will really be always that much preferred and recommended.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
redsun114

Activity: 2604
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 06:58:23 PM

People who do not know much about trading, and still end up trying their very best, could still end up with a little bit of profit. However, people who have absolutely no idea, and not even try to do anything, could end up with something quite bad, because they just read from others what to buy and they end up making stupid decisions. Most traders are not even traders, most traders are newbies who are under the influence of influencers and as long as that exists, we are going to see most people keep losing money as well.

I believe that the better way would be just realizing their mistake, and learn how to trade themselves, if they can do that then there isn't really anything that can stop them, they will gradually become better and better.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
~speedx~

Activity: 92
Merit: 40

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 09:12:13 PM

People like to show what they are not.This is observed in all sectors.Trading is no exception.Trading is a very difficult medium to succeed in. Trading is not possible for everyone.So some people resort to lies to maintain their image.Through these lies they also earn money.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Baki202

Activity: 350
Merit: 200

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 09:26:01 PM

We start trading you are not sure if you are going to make money or not but when you see what people are making then you won’t want to give up. And the more you keep up with market the more you get more experience and eventually you start making profits and when you make you first profit you will be happy and want to do more since your waiting and hard work have paid. If you are good at doing analysis then you have a good chances of making profits. You can only make money when you are good at understanding the markets. Very risky but anything that as to do with risk I love such places because their is always money to be made from their. But even if all your mindset is to make money from trading, but the same time we have to be very care because their are people that are to hasty because you can fall.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1124

spinarium.com

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 10:39:36 PM

Sure. Knowledge has a big role to make the decision. If we have good knowledge, we can be easier to make the right decision. So, it is not so difficult to make profits. But if we have lack of knowledge, how we can make the right decision? The decision will always depend on the knowledge. That's why it is very important to keep learning although we already traded for a long time. Sometimes, the market trend changes, we must consider more factors to make a decision. If we stop learning, we may have no improvement in our knowledge. So we may make the same mistake in making the decision.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1092

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 11:26:20 PM

Learning is the first action that must be prioritized in any case especially when you want to get involved in something new you find, and for the problem of getting profits I think it is something they will definitely get, like a saying that "the process will never betray the results", meaning that if you have a strong willingness to learn then surely over time you will also gain the knowledge needed to benefit, and that is a situation experienced by everyone in any field, because there is no success without the action to learn.

On the other hand, of course trading is a risky activity, so that's why a trader is advised to learn various things related to the world of trading, and believe me that if you really have strong intentions and determination then surely you will also be able to make a profit, but another thing that must also be prioritized is risk management, or that means learning various things that lead to risk management, such as mental and psychological training, implementing risk management, such as mental and psychological training, applying bankroll management and good planning and the last is setting stop los and take profit, learn everything slowly, not rushing like you said, it's okay to do it slowly and with small capital rather than doing it blindly and aggressively but instead end up with bad results or experience a lot of losses.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MissNonFall9

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 05:55:30 AM

Sure. Knowledge has a big role to make the decision. If we have good knowledge, we can be easier to make the right decision. So, it is not so difficult to make profits. But if we have lack of knowledge, how we can make the right decision? The decision will always depend on the knowledge. That's why it is very important to keep learning although we already traded for a long time. Sometimes, the market trend changes, we must consider more factors to make a decision. If we stop learning, we may have no improvement in our knowledge. So we may make the same mistake in making the decision.

By utilizing the knowledge and skills in the business financial statements competitive landscape and other relevant information must be analyzed to make decisions to achieve clear investment goals. Also the changing business environment needs to be studied regularly so as to bring flexibility in decision making to any changes. One should diversify his investment portfolio. A long term investment perspective should be developed by understanding the risk tolerance so that the business is profitable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: