Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Traders are Not Profitable  (Read 1573 times)
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 02:29:24 AM

Most people who trade in this industry can only make small profits, especially for those who focus on day trading, the profit presentation is very small, in fact they spend a lot of time just monitoring market price movements.  Therefore trading can be very profitable depending on the right situation and momentum and cannot be done every day, of course we also have to be able to analyze when is the right time to determine trading on several types of coins.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1729

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 04:28:14 AM

A lot of traders are not as profitable as they claim to be. I don't know the exact percentage but I can say and stand to be corrected that 95% of traders even the so called professionals are not profitable. How do I know this through simple deduction. 95% of these unprofitable traders make their money through other means and their unsuspecting followers don't know this. Some of the means are
- starting a YouTube channel and making money of
a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads

- Having a paid course.
- Trading signals
- Selling trading merch
- impressions
- and others.

The true 5% of traders that are very successful and profitable do not even have a YouTube channel (only a very few exceptions). They are strictly for trading only, day in and say out.

The biggest warning signals are always that these "traders" act more like influencers than actual traders. They show off their lambo (probably leased) and their watches and other luxury items (also obviously leased). And people look at them and think they know what they are doing when in reality, they are just making money off of paid courses, signals or other things as you have mentioned in your list.

I do not think anyone can learn anything from them. Although there are also good traders, but they are hard to spot to the untrained eye.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Altcoiner007

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 08:53:06 PM

A lot of traders are not as profitable as they claim to be. I don't know the exact percentage but I can say and stand to be corrected that 95% of traders even the so called professionals are not profitable. How do I know this through simple deduction. 95% of these unprofitable traders make their money through other means and their unsuspecting followers don't know this. Some of the means are
a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads

- Having a paid course.
- Trading signals
- Selling trading merch
- impressions
- and others.

The true 5% of traders that are very successful and profitable do not even have a YouTube channel (only a very few exceptions). They are strictly for trading only, day in and say out.

The biggest warning signals are always that these "traders" act more like influencers than actual traders. They show off their lambo (probably leased) and their watches and other luxury items (also obviously leased). And people look at them and think they know what they are doing when in reality, they are just making money off of paid courses, signals or other things as you have mentioned in your list.

I do not think anyone can learn anything from them. Although there are also good traders, but they are hard to spot to the untrained eye.

Smile.. You've so perfectly analyzed those acclaimed traders trying to sell their trading course or signals. They're the ones acting like celebrities on YouTube.

While trading is a lucrative endeavor, those who profit from trading often don't have the time trying to beg others to buy their trading course. Hahaha. . It took me weeks of checks on Bitget elite copy trader's profile before deciding who's trades to mirror. Eventually when I decided, I didn't go for those on the top list. I went for the one with fewer trade that are followed by very few.
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 09:42:34 PM

Most people who trade in this industry can only make small profits, especially for those who focus on day trading, the profit presentation is very small, in fact they spend a lot of time just monitoring market price movements.  Therefore trading can be very profitable depending on the right situation and momentum and cannot be done every day, of course we also have to be able to analyze when is the right time to determine trading on several types of coins.
Even if you do daytrading, you can earn big profits if you use big funds/capital. So, you can't judge people only can make small profits only. The profits always depend on the capital and the ability in trading. Common traders may use average funds and get small profits. But experienced/professional trader probably use big capitals and they always target for big profits. In this matter, there are many factors that determine how much to get profits. It is not only about the timing, but it is also about the amount of capital and ability/skills.

However, if you are not a professional trader, kindly use small funds only. When you use big funds, the risk will be higher as well. We will may lose big money although it also means the chance to get bigger profits.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 03:17:29 AM

Yes, the so called traders that always give people assurance of 100% guarantee of profit, making them release the money so they can invest on them to trade, I have seen some traders, What do they usually do? they make you believe on them convince you make you trust and make you believe that they can get such profits. Sometimes they even show you some other profits from good expertise to justify themselves. it is actually true that most of them does not really make their money in trading. They usually do different things like the digital marketing, marketing, and other ways of making money online why they be posting proves of profits and when you give them your money to trade what they actually do, they just buy and sell or try to use your money to start a trade or starting the risk with someone else capital. I don’t really believe that traders are really as much as how they advertised themselves as a trader I can see that traders are limited. We only have few expertise, people that knows how to treat very very well. So I can agree with you that Good traders are truly few and you may not even find them because they don’t really advertise themselves people locate them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 3031

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 06:08:55 AM

Even if you do daytrading, you can earn big profits if you use big funds/capital. So, you can't judge people only can make small profits only. The profits always depend on the capital and the ability in trading. Common traders may use average funds and get small profits. But experienced/professional trader probably use big capitals and they always target for big profits. In this matter, there are many factors that determine how much to get profits. It is not only about the timing, but it is also about the amount of capital and ability/skills.

However, if you are not a professional trader, kindly use small funds only. When you use big funds, the risk will be higher as well. We will may lose big money although it also means the chance to get bigger profits.

I often write about this: if you have too little capital, then most likely you will be forced to take more risks and more often. Even a significant x10 profit will bring little benefit to you. If you have a deposit of $500, then x10 will bring you only $5,000, while you will have a constant risk that you will receive a loss or such a significant drawdown on the account that further trading without additional capitalization will be pointless. Moreover, $5,000 is far from the money that can bring you financial independence. But this is precisely why traders most often come to the stock exchange. So an easy way to take less risk is to increase your trading capital. At the same time, it is not a pity to take loans for trading without any particular reason. And if you take it, then only for part of your capital and for the period when no interest is accrued on the loan (grace period).
Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 06:43:08 AM

I agree. Especially, I find trading channels interesting. Recently, I followed a couple of signals on futures based on these recommendations. Both signals ended up in liquidation, so most of these channels won't really improve trading skills; they might even harm them. Many novice traders often support the idea of easy profits, but the reality turns out to be quite different. I believe that to become a successful trader, one needs not only financial knowledge but also emotional stability and discipline.
Also I faced similar thing by bought a subscription for one month, Firstly i am tried some free signals and I got success in few trade then I bought their paid course and at the first time I got profits but end of the day liquidation. No matter how experienced people are, They cannot guarantee about profit here.
To make a trading plan you have to do technical analysis. It is difficult to guarantee in trading for the ups and downs of the market. No matter how well technical analysis is done it is never possible to have a 100% perfect idea of what is going to happen in the future. By focusing on the things that are controllable in this way, they can trade with their greatest efficiency and consequently increase the chances of the trades taken being profitable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 07:12:44 AM

There are so many miseries in trading and the world tend to make it looks like there is a fortune everyone can get from it.
We need to know what we are doing and we don't have to deceive ourselves about it. Trading is very complex but many still think that they can always wake up from bed and start trading and making money without any effort put into it.
We need to know what and how to go about our journey as traders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 08:22:27 AM

Also I faced similar thing by bought a subscription for one month, Firstly i am tried some free signals and I got success in few trade then I bought their paid course and at the first time I got profits but end of the day liquidation. No matter how experienced people are, They cannot guarantee about profit here.

Do you depend on your trading from the signals you pay for? Now you have proven that the signal you receive cannot be accurate either. but in trading, those who are experienced can minimize the risk of loss if the situation does not go according to plan. If you get a paid signal and are not told about the planning involved in the signal provided, maybe you bought the wrong signal.
Yeah i was depend on their signals because it was paid signals from some expert traders. When i was newbie trader so i was not able to understand what was right and what was wrong signal i am just followed their strategy. Then i realized signals can not be accurate always to make a successful trade, no guarantee in the trading.

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1044

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 12:30:00 PM

There are so many miseries in trading and the world tend to make it looks like there is a fortune everyone can get from it.
We need to know what we are doing and we don't have to deceive ourselves about it. Trading is very complex but many still think that they can always wake up from bed and start trading and making money without any effort put into it.
We need to know what and how to go about our journey as traders.
That's because there are so many advertisements about trading that only show about profits, now on various social media platforms I almost daily see advertisements about it, which in turn encourages many people to think that trading is an easy way to take advantage. Not only that, now there are also many influencers or content creators who promote trading, we know that influencers and content creators have a big influence on the way people think.

Trading is not as easy as imagined, we may be good at understanding the theory of trading, but in practice it is very difficult. But when someone already has high thoughts and expectations, they will still think that trading is easy, just like they thought at the beginning.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 03:11:06 PM

a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads

- Having a paid course.
- Trading signals
- Selling trading merch
- impressions
- and others.

The trading signals are categorized as scammers, and there are usually many victims who don't know anything about crypto trading. So that means there are traders who know they are traders but don't have any knowledge or idea about trading, except for buying and selling, and there are also long-term and short-term traders.

So in the three that I mentioned, the ones that they do that do not become profitable still enter there; I don't include all of them because they can still get profit in some other ways in that category.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1729

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 03:26:55 PM

a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads

- Having a paid course.
- Trading signals
- Selling trading merch
- impressions
- and others.

The trading signals are categorized as scammers, and there are usually many victims who don't know anything about crypto trading. So that means there are traders who know they are traders but don't have any knowledge or idea about trading, except for buying and selling, and there are also long-term and short-term traders.

So in the three that I mentioned, the ones that they do that do not become profitable still enter there; I don't include all of them because they can still get profit in some other ways in that category.

Yeah basically, they are categorized as scammers but that is too bad because I once tried to get a real trading signals group started but nobody was interested, even though my signals consistently made a profit and I never asked for any fees/contributions. But I quickly realized the reason why nobody was interested. It was because people avoid trading signal groups like the plague.

Which does bring up the question of why there are so many scammer trading signal groups.... I guess they prey on the gullible few while faking their community numbers? Oh well....

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dr. Strange

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 04:22:53 PM

What I understand about trading is that if a person is not a good trader then he will definitely need date signals because it will allow him to trade at the right time and get good profit. But I will say one thing if you are not a professional then you must try to do analysis along with signals and gradually you can become a good quality trader. But since April is the time of Bitcoin halving so it is better to invest some coins during this time because Bitcoin can give good returns after halving.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Nanga Parbat

Activity: 224
Merit: 173

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 05:53:56 PM

What I understand about trading is that if a person is not a good trader then he will definitely need date signals because it will allow him to trade at the right time and get good profit.
Often the loss in trading is because our entry timing is right and our timing is not right, which often leads to a cycle of loss and risk in trading. So we should always use the psychology so that we can avoid Risk as much as possible. And always use fundamental analysis.

Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 06:17:50 PM

What I understand about trading is that if a person is not a good trader then he will definitely need date signals because it will allow him to trade at the right time and get good profit.
Often the loss in trading is because our entry timing is right and our timing is not right, which often leads to a cycle of loss and risk in trading. So we should always use the psychology so that we can avoid Risk as much as possible. And always use fundamental analysis.
Loses is inevitable and this is the real thing and this is something that you would really be needing to minimize as much as possible once you do gain up that sufficient experience and learning to it.,

The wrong thing with other people is that they do easily gave up on the time that they would really be facing up such difficulties. Well, i couldn't blame them though since we
dont really like on losing money and if you are someone whose really that have a weak heart then of course you would really be having those thoughts immediately on the time
that you would really be able to experience it for yourself. We cant really tell that traders arent profitable because if 99% of them arent making money
then we wont really be seeing this market being flocked out by traders.  Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 07:39:21 PM

Most traders are not profitable nowadays cause of the bad mentality,there are into trading to get rich quick without putting in much effort.Thats why most fail and never become successful trader's.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 10:15:18 PM

a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads

- Having a paid course.
- Trading signals
- Selling trading merch
- impressions
- and others.

Yeah basically, they are categorized as scammers but that is too bad because I once tried to get a real trading signals group started but nobody was interested, even though my signals consistently made a profit and I never asked for any fees/contributions. But I quickly realized the reason why nobody was interested. It was because people avoid trading signal groups like the plague.

Which does bring up the question of why there are so many scammer trading signal groups.... I guess they prey on the gullible few while faking their community numbers? Oh well....

That's actually true. A lot of people are fooled by those signal groups. It is even being reported here in our country that they will bite those they will victimize in the beginning that will initially release small capital, and then they will first fall into the trap that they will first show the prospect of earning the small capital, and then they will invest again and increase their investment capital.

Until the victim realizes that the amount of money he has already released from the signal group is large, and when the amount is released, the victim will suddenly not be able to access the signal group's site.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 12:48:57 AM

That's actually true. A lot of people are fooled by those signal groups. It is even being reported here in our country that they will bite those they will victimize in the beginning that will initially release small capital, and then they will first fall into the trap that they will first show the prospect of earning the small capital, and then they will invest again and increase their investment capital.

Until the victim realizes that the amount of money he has already released from the signal group is large, and when the amount is released, the victim will suddenly not be able to access the signal group's site.

Ya, I still don't understand why they still believe in these groups. Why don't they ask themselves, if the group owner can predict which coin will pump, why doesn't he tell his friends or keep it to himself?  Grin

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 08:04:19 AM

Because they don't understand the market. To make profit from something first you need to understand how it behave and in trading you need to understand other traders behavior as well. You need to understand how a average trader think about the market and you need to think differently than that. Doing oposite of what everyone is doing is the key to success in trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Webetcoins

Activity: 1932
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 01:59:42 PM

Cause they just follow the hype from YouTubers and influencers not the actual learning concept. Trading is like going to school to study a program.First you need the right mentors ,good mindset, willing to put in the effort and lastly put into practice what you have learn.It will also take time to become a profitable and professional traders most people are not willing to follow that route that why many fail in the trading business.
And what if they got lucky or they follow the advice of those influencers to be at the right time? There might be some influencers who are genuine and only wants to help, and not to trap their viewers for their own gains. We can learn on our own but it does not mean that we are now immune to losses.

A lot of traders are still a failure with this type of approach. I'm not saying it's bad and the first one is good, in fact I support it more, though it might also better if we can do them both. Who wouldn't want to be a profitable and professional trader? We all want that of course but it's only not easy and many of us lacks in determination and other good quality traits to be like that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄