Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only Sell what you don't need.  (Read 850 times)
Egii Nna

Activity: 308
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 08:05:10 PM

Even though there is a big opportunity to make a profit, Bitcoin investment is like a double edged sword, at certain times it can provide profits and at different times it can cause large losses. You need to be mentally prepared when investing in Bitcoin because the movement is very similar to a roller coaster. This needs to be an important consideration for investors who want to sell other valuable assets such as land, houses or cars just to hope for bigger profits from Bitcoin investments.

Wisdom in making decisions is very necessary for investors who want to sell other valuable assets just to invest in Bitcoin, investing money that can bear the risk is better than selling other assets that have great benefits in the future because price fluctuations in Bitcoin investments can cause disappointment when losing investment funds. If they are long term investors and are able to control their emotions when price shocks occur, I don't think it's a bad idea for those who want to sell valuable assets to invest in Bitcoin.

Having valuable items is like a backup asset to you as an investor because any asset is also a long-term investment that will definitely save you in the future in case of any future endeavor. That is why it is called an asset. Even with the wisdom involved, I don't still think it is a nice idea to sell your asset to invest in bitcoin. why? Because bitcoin is directly a cyber investment that dumps and also rises, which is applicable to those physical assets, all of them are the same thing but have different risks, so if bitcoin is really a place to invest what you will be capable of losing, I don't think you are supposed to sell those assets because you will not be capable of losing them.

martinex

Activity: 378
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 06:02:47 AM

If they are long term investors and are able to control their emotions when price shocks occur, I don't think it's a bad idea for those who want to sell valuable assets to invest in Bitcoin.

This concept is only understood by people who already have high talent in terms of investing, especially BTC. They always tie their belts tightly when they see a good opportunity in sight. In my view, this pattern can also be considered investment barter where the most prominent in the future is prioritized even though one of the assets is sold.

Regarding risk, there is certainly but the opportunity for return is also quite capable of buying similar assets that have been sold before. My temporary conclusion is that the world of trading and investing is only people who can and always win in this investment.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Roser bouce

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 07:09:23 AM

Have seen many posts in the forum posters sharing their excitement about how they sold their property's to buy bitcoin and that's what called for this thread. Some claim to have sold land/landed properties, cars and other equipments. Yeah' no body has a right to dictate for you on how or what to do with your property , it is yours anyways.

However, you need to apply wisdom when taking such steps of selling a property to invest in bitcoin, make sure the property you are selling off you don't need it (a property you can afford to lose) because there is a risk in bitcoin investment the embedded risk of volatility shouldn't be neglected.

Lastly, whatever property you have decided you must sell off,  you could always sell divide the money, use part of the money realized to invest in bitcoin stead of using all of it, and then using the other amount remaining to buy another of that property elsewhere for a lower rate.

Now this is what I mean: assuming you sold your piece of landform $20k, you use $10-13k to invest in bitcoin and the remaining $7k to buy another land somewhere at a cheap rate. Surely, with years the value of that land will always appreciate so you still have a land (only that it's at a different location) while you invest in bitcoin stead of using (risking) all the money at ones.

Just my two cents.

You are talking very important topic.Own property how to distribute it's very important.if any one think about anything buy and keep 3-4 year for profit it's good thinking.Also very important how many investment for particular thing.
Yaqs15

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 08:26:32 PM

Before taking any big decision we should consider all our financial obligations and future needs. Be cautious and thoughtful when entering into any type of investment and Bitcoin is no exception. It is always best to invest with money you can afford to lose, as there are no guarantees in any investment. Taking out a loan or selling a property can be risky and can put you in a difficult financial situation if things don't go according to plan. Since money is personal, the decision must be yours. But those who gamble constantly lose money, at some point they sell their money or real estate and create a gambling mindset. I think they should invest in Bitcoin whether they understand Bitcoin or not. At one point they can see potential future profits, which are much less risky than gambling.

plan very well before action. when an individual acts before proper planing, such individual is directly planning to fail. So I suggest that even your assets which you feel like maybe have exhausted, don't just wake up and suddenly take decision of selling it. You have to think over it again and again to avoid regret at the end.

Actually, we don't need to sell the assets we own to start investing in Bitcoin. We can use existing money in the sense that it is money that we do not use for other things. That is to reduce any risk that might occur. However, we cannot prevent those who want to sell their assets from investing in Bitcoin. By selling the asset, we must be prepared if the price of the asset will increase many times over.

We can only advise them to use the money we can afford. Only people who have thought about the risks can decide to sell their assets to invest in Bitcoin. But for most people, they are better off using money that is not used for any needs.

But whatever decision they take, they must understand the consequences. And you also have to be ready for whatever will happen.

It's not advisable to sell your assets in the name of trying to invest in Bitcoin. How sure are you that it will work out fine in Bitcoin?
infact your assets most a time, are also consider as an investment since they are not liabilities, you are also expecting profits in return and if am not mistaking, that is exactly why you are investing in Bitcoin. So why selling it again?
I think this person should rather use the money that is left in his hands cash for this purpose and not selling of a particular asset. The idea is not a good one.
Perfectbaby

Activity: 105
Merit: 54

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 11:10:00 PM

All landed properties is always needed people acquire lands to hold it for Long duration of years, so if by saying that people should sell what they don't use anymore then I will say car because car is adding nothing to our lives rather it would take from us by regularly servicing it and maintaining the car. For land you have nothing to spend on it rather to keep your documents safe and secure to properties, so sell properties is risk except for cars or any other automobile propertied.
Nothingtodo

Activity: 280
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 11:27:36 PM

I have sold three things so far to buy bitcoins and with these three things I did not make much profit selling my property because of the high bitcoin market when I bought bitcoins. But I made a profit of $60 when I sold one of my last pieces of gold jewelery and invested in Bitcoin.  So selling the unnecessary things that I don't need and investing in bitcoins is definitely not a bad thing.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Sir_Garry55

Activity: 82
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 08:04:00 AM

Lastly, whatever property you have decided you must sell off,  you could always sell divide the money, use part of the money realized to invest in bitcoin stead of using all of it, and then using the other amount remaining to buy another of that property elsewhere for a lower rate.
It's never advisable in the first place to be selling your property but there is a clause to that action which is, if the particular property isn't all that useful and maybe served it's purpose then selling it off isn't a bad ideas so far as the money gotten is used for better things then we are good to go especially if it's used for an investment means and not just any investment atleast something that can earn you profit in time coming and Bitcoin is the right place to throw such money.
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 05:22:51 PM

Quote from: Sanitough
Selling some properties that don't give you an advantage might be quite reasonable as long as you use your proceeds to invest in a secured and profitable investment. And bitcoin is right for it, but I suggest you don't have to invest all your profits just to maximize your investment profits in the future. Bitcoin is still a high risk asset, so invest with caution and always invest what you can afford to lose. That way, you can still use your remaining profits to buy a cheap property, or whatever investment that you think will be highly valuable in the future.
And that profitable investment, it should be BTC and it can give you double of what you invest because you sold the properties to change your financial level, and you must verify before making a final decision to invest the money.

Investing all your money you make from the properties to BTC, is not advisable because something can happen that will make you to need money to survive or solve some issues, but if everything is in BTC, it will not make you to be comfortable with your hodling because there is no money to solve the problem.

Bitcoin is obviously risky yet a profitable one. That's why try not to invest all in, make a leverage when you have gained already significant amount of profits later in the future.
You can divide the money into two, and invest half in BTC and use the remaining money to establish other businesses you can use to sustain yourself and family because BTC has a high risk but there are some benefits attached to it , if you can be able to endure through out the bear run.

asarfiar

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 05:42:39 PM

Have seen many posts in the forum posters sharing their excitement about how they sold their property's to buy bitcoin and that's what called for this thread. Some claim to have sold land/landed properties, cars and other equipments. Yeah' no body has a right to dictate for you on how or what to do with your property , it is yours anyways.

However, you need to apply wisdom when taking such steps of selling a property to invest in bitcoin, make sure the property you are selling off you don't need it (a property you can afford to lose) because there is a risk in bitcoin investment the embedded risk of volatility shouldn't be neglected.

Now this is what I mean: assuming you sold your piece of landform $20k, you use $10-13k to invest in bitcoin and the remaining $7k to buy another land somewhere at a cheap rate. Surely, with years the value of that land will always appreciate so you still have a land (only that it's at a different location) while you invest in bitcoin stead of using (risking) all the money at ones.

Just my two cents.
Thinking about the future is the work of the wise, every conscious person is always eager to reach his ultimate goal.
The main topic here is investing in Bitcoin. Here you have to make a decision using conscience and sense, no person or organization has the power to interfere with your decision.
It's fine if you sell your property and invest in Bitcoin, but don't let that property be your only means of living.
Yes, if the individual needs special money, then 50 to 60% of bitcoin canbe invested and the rest of the money can be used as part of the future.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1393

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:29:25 PM

For me, I find that the best solution for investing in Bitcoin is for the investor to have a fixed source of income. I do not prefer for anyone to sell his property, inheritance, or even property that he does not need, as these old properties can be financially beneficial or needed one day in the future but may not be purchasable at their old cheap prices due to price increases, etc. or because Bitcoin does not yield the returns needed at that time.

Whoever does not have the capital to invest in Bitcoin must commit to financial management and risk management, make efforts in multiple jobs, and rely on more than one method to build their capital or sell their services resulting from their experiences and skills online. Also, it is best to refrain from taking loans or selling expensive assets like gold or property, as these assets are also real-world investments. We should not eliminate them to invest in Bitcoin and buy back what we sold later. Perhaps someone may disagree with me, but I am convinced of my opinion that Bitcoin is like other cryptocurrencies. However, it is the safest and should also be invested wisely and at appropriate times and periods.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 06:58:02 PM

Thinking about the future is the work of the wise, every conscious person is always eager to reach his ultimate goal.
The main topic here is investing in Bitcoin. Here you have to make a decision using conscience and sense, no person or organization has the power to interfere with your decision.
It's fine if you sell your property and invest in Bitcoin, but don't let that property be your only means of living.
Yes, if the individual needs special money, then 50 to 60% of bitcoin canbe invested and the rest of the money can be used as part of the future.
No matter what, it is never a good thing to sell an asset that isn't deflationary and tends to provide a good profit over time only to invest the money in something that tends to be extremely volatile which can make the money lose value over time as well. I know that Bitcoin is considered to be one of the most profitable investment assets of this era, but that doesn't mean one should sell their lands or properties and invest the money in Bitcoin.

When making investments in Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, one should only use the money that they know is spare and won't be needed any time soon because there is no guarantee that you are going to get profit or not and even if you do, you can't know how much time it is going to take for your investment to turn profitable.

Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 11:37:06 PM

Don't get sketchy but open about the space. Our future is in our hands and we should always counts ourselves lucky to be accessible to basic information that'd required. Don't sell unless you've found something very valuable and important for your existence as a human being. We know investing in bitcoin and other crypto projects is important but it doesn't point out the fact that we should relent also on our duties, for crying out loud we have lives outside from cryptocurrency which is very broad.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: