Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only Sell what you don't need.  (Read 799 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 02:15:40 PM

Honestly, I don't actually encourage anyone to sell off property so you can enter bitcoin investment. You might lose them both at the end of the day, most especially if you are still in the process of learning bitcoin investment. Instead, I advise them to save money so they can afford to invest, not to take a loan or sell off properties. However, if you have a lot of properties that you are not benefiting anyway, then selling could be valid and invest into bitcoin only a portion of your selling profits. Do not go all in as this can cause a great loss for you especially if you are still a newbie investor.

But as much as possible, just invest if you have spare money to invest. If you think you can't afford it right now, then add more side jobs so you can save a lot. That way, without selling or taking a loan, you become capable to invest without compromising your hard-earned money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 07:40:38 PM

This is like splitting one investment asset into two or more assets. This method may be interesting and successful for those who do have understanding and experience in investing. and for beginners, you might be interested but it's better not to. As you mentioned, there are many risks.

The choice of selling land or property assets to invest in Bitcoin may require the right market momentum. like a market crash that caused the price of Bitcoin to experience a very deep decline. and it makes it possible to buy large amounts of Bitcoin for long-term investment.
It is quite risky to sell immovable assets such as land and property, you have to know what you are doing and you have to enter at a really low price. Don't let the purchases you make cause you to lose even more and end up panicking too much. In fact, it is not really advisable to sell land and property for Bitcoin investment, because the price of land and property will also be higher and you cannot buy it back at the same price. Long-term investments take time and require patience, don't panic about declines and don't sell at a loss.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 08:15:44 PM

Selling some properties that don't give you an advantage might be quite reasonable as long as you use your proceeds to invest in a secured and profitable investment. And bitcoin is right for it, but I suggest you don't have to invest all your profits just to maximize your investment profits in the future. Bitcoin is still a high risk asset, so invest with caution and always invest what you can afford to lose. That way, you can still use your remaining profits to buy a cheap property, or whatever investment that you think will be highly valuable in the future.

Bitcoin is obviously risky yet a profitable one. That's why try not to invest all in, make a leverage when you have gained already significant amount of profits later in the future.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 08:53:12 PM

Bitcoin investment has certainly its known risks that need to be taken care of and overcome. If you are not competent enough to beat those risks, then I suggest find another investment that will be easier for you to handle. And one thing also, never invest if you are not capable to, not only in terms of acquired knowledge and skills but also when it comes to capital. Selling your unused properties may not always be the best option, but saving through your extra money or profits.

You don't need to sell off your first property just to acquire another property. That gives more risk and pressure on your part. Just invest when you are ready, by not compromising your other properties even if you say those are not making decent profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 09:38:55 PM

snip

Now this is what I mean: assuming you sold your piece of landform $20k, you use $10-13k to invest in bitcoin and the remaining $7k to buy another land somewhere at a cheap rate. Surely, with years the value of that land will always appreciate so you still have a land (only that it's at a different location) while you invest in bitcoin stead of using (risking) all the money at ones.

Just my two cents.
Even though your idea is good, not everyone is willing to sell their land because there are several factors that limit it, one of which is memories and also the hope that the value of the land will increase many fold, i still remember one of the members here made a good post, for an asset like property is actually not much different from bitcoin, the price will rise if the location is strategic and usually a lot of land will not sell because the location is not strategic and the price is expensive, so don't be surprised that some land will sell for decades to come.  Bitcoin investment is really good and very profitable, but if you want to sell your property, think about it carefully unless you are very sure and reckless.

JunkieMiner

Activity: 412
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 09:43:52 PM

Even though your idea is good, not everyone is willing to sell their land because there are several factors that limit it, one of which is memories and also the hope that the value of the land will increase many fold, i still remember one of the members here made a good post, for an asset like property is actually not much different from bitcoin, the price will rise if the location is strategic and usually a lot of land will not sell because the location is not strategic and the price is expensive, so don't be surprised that some land will sell for decades to come.  Bitcoin investment is really good and very profitable, but if you want to sell your property, think about it carefully unless you are very sure and reckless.

My father always said to me that don't ever sell your land you should make it fertile and use it for the fruits and vegetables etc. So keeping this thing in mind I have never look for selling my land nor for anything whether if we talk about the crypto it would not be a good and completely wise thinking to selling a person's own land just for investing it in crypto. Because may be and often the land prices increases surely with time to time. But in crypto we can't have full information whether we can get the profit or we would be given and handle loss .

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 09:58:29 PM

Selling your property is like losing your own advantage to your own property, which means you are not capable anymore to enjoy its future profits since you are already selling it for a cause. And for me, that is not an ideal strategy. It's still best to work on it to achieve or acquire a new investment, not selling your previous property and trade for a new one.

However, that is only from my own point of view. We all have different concepts about selling properties, and for me thats not my nature of doing.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 206

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 10:19:58 PM

Most people tend to indulge themselves into Bitcoin with little or no knowledge about it. Some not considering the volatile nature which can cause panic to sell off and very ability to hold funds for  long term.
I have friends who are willing to enter into Bitcoin, always disturbing to teach them but after my explanations they get frightened and not wanting to invest because they felt Bitcoin is a quick scheme to earn in a short time.
I won't judge those set of people who wants to sell their properties to invest, only them knows how they feel and the urge to be a Bitcoin owner, for sure there is no loss of funds as long a person is capable to hold for a long term. Selling properties to buy Bitcoin is not very advisable as your expectations to making profits will take longer than expected which will make you panic and might even want to sell lower than your entering price or just at the tip of your profits

Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 10:22:35 PM

Have seen many posts in the forum posters sharing their excitement about how they sold their property's to buy bitcoin and that's what called for this thread. Some claim to have sold land/landed properties, cars and other equipments. Yeah' no body has a right to dictate for you on how or what to do with your property , it is yours anyways.

However, you need to apply wisdom when taking such steps of selling a property to invest in bitcoin, make sure the property you are selling off you don't need it (a property you can afford to lose) because there is a risk in bitcoin investment the embedded risk of volatility shouldn't be neglected.

Selling property in order to purchase an asset like Bitcoin could be dangerous if the analysis and timing of the investment are bad. In my opinion, you should sell what you no longer need and be very careful before making any significant financial commitments. The adage "you should only invest funds that you can lose" is frequently used about cryptocurrencies. My advice to anyone attempting to sell another property in order to invest in bitcoin is that they should be sure of their investment strategy because if the strategy is poor, it will bring about a loss of funds.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 12:03:42 PM

Selling your property is like losing your own advantage to your own property, which means you are not capable anymore to enjoy its future profits since you are already selling it for a cause. And for me, that is not an ideal strategy. It's still best to work on it to achieve or acquire a new investment, not selling your previous property and trade for a new one.

However, that is only from my own point of view. We all have different concepts about selling properties, and for me thats not my nature of doing.
If selling some properties that are not likely to give us profit is the last option, I will do it. Sometimes we need to decide to let go of some things for a better future. I could make sacrifices if I knew that this new investment could give me more than the properties that I'm going to sell. Indeed, we all have different points of view and it was really for us to think about what is best and what we can get from having this new one. At least, we selling something for a reason and that is to multiply our money, not just to spend only for nonsense stuff.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 11:08:19 PM

Op going with your explanation I think there things you failed to understand about the believe of people, a lot of people have come to realize that regardless of the price volitality of Bitcoin it doesn't stop them from doing their business hence they believe that there will always be acrise in the price even though it took longer than expected.

You may not have believed some of the stories where some members talked about selling some of their properties to purchase Bitcoin because you have never done it before but yes I think I believe some of them because I have also gave up something to purchase Bitcoin and regardless of the price right now I don not regret it.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 02:59:51 PM

Now this is what I mean: assuming you sold your piece of landform $20k, you use $10-13k to invest in bitcoin and the remaining $7k to buy another land somewhere at a cheap rate. Surely, with years the value of that land will always appreciate so you still have a land (only that it's at a different location) while you invest in bitcoin stead of using (risking) all the money at ones.
Even if selling personal property and investing the money in Bitcoin doesn't make them lose the money, it's still not a recommended thing to do because you should only invest money that you have as a spare for investments that you make for your future. If someone is trying to make a career out of cryptocurrency trading and trying to put together a capital for it, that's a different thing but even for that, you are not supposed to sell important things and you need them in your life. You can't sell your house and start a business with the money, you will have nowhere to live in case the business doesn't go the way you might have expected.

So, even though Bitcoin investments generally bring profit eventually if the investor is patient, it doesn't mean a person should invest all that they have in it to try and maximize their profits because that's the wrong thing to do. Be moderate with your investment decisions because investments are never guaranteed to bring profits at expected times.

Chilwell

Activity: 560
Merit: 408

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 03:03:33 PM

Risk is unavoidable in our lives if we truly want to survive, and if we choose not to take risk, we are left with little choice but to be an employer of a risk taker. Selling a property to acquire another is acceptable, however it is dependent on the property being sold and the one being purchased. For the time being, Bitcoin is known as a future investment for everyone who buys it and HODLs it till the price is high. Selling property to obtain bitcoin is a wonderful idea, but the property must be unproductive assets that cannot create a profit. Productive assets are assets that can generate profit or appreciate value, I can't advice anyone or even me to sell Productive assets are assets that can generate profit or appreciate in value; I cannot advise anyone, including myself, to sell productive assets in order to replace them with bitcoin; however, as the OP stated, land is a productive asset that can appreciate in value in the future; assuming it is located in a very interesting location that can capture people's attention, sell and divide the money in half; use one half to buy bitcoin and the other to buy another land;

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 03:53:28 PM

It's not that simple.
When I see people recommend real estate investments over bitcoin, I answer them with this:
Would you recommend people to buy land in Ukraine now? In 2021 there was a popular new settlement near Kiev full of expensive villas. The place was called Bucha...

Saying that your real estate investment will always grow in value is pretty naive. Maybe if you buy an apartment in New York or London it will be true, but for that you'll need a million dollars or pounds.

Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1169

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 04:00:18 PM

However, you need to apply wisdom when taking such steps of selling a property to invest in bitcoin, make sure the property you are selling off you don't need it (a property you can afford to lose) because there is a risk in bitcoin investment the embedded risk of volatility shouldn't be neglected.

Lastly, whatever property you have decided you must sell off,  you could always sell divide the money, use part of the money realized to invest in bitcoin stead of using all of it, and then using the other amount remaining to buy another of that property elsewhere for a lower rate.

My experience is the opposite, I sold my casascius Bitcoin before during the peak last bullrun and invested the proceed to establish my garments company. My sell-off pays a lot since my business is already generating huge amount which I get already the ROI with just 2 years while I can use part of my business profit to purchase Bitcoin slowly to recover my previous Bitcoin that I sold before.

I still preferred the traditional business as main source of income instead of focusing too much on Bitcoin investments just to get quick profit since Bitcoin bullrun always have an expiration and there’s always a bear season which investments is not growing compared on the traditional physical business that is consistently generating profit. So I think selling property to create business the invest on Bitcoin using the business profit is still the best way to enter in crypto when selling property.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 854
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 04:23:51 PM

This advice is really not needed, someone who have one thing won't find it easy to sell them to take risks on Bitcoin, if I have a house living with my family, I won't dare sell it to invest in Bitcoin, where are we going to live after? So those who are selling off their properties have more than one, those who sold their cars to invest in Bitcoin have more than one, they can afford to take the risk.

It's not always good to have just one thing, this is part of the reason why, when opportunity arise you will be able to take part in the opportunity before it's too late, all those that sold their properties to buy Bitcoin are already in big profit right now, if I have something that I can sell I would have already.

Taking risks with Bitcoin always pay off, like seriously it's very hard to lose money with Bitcoin, unless you lack the knowledge of when you should be buying and when you should be selling.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 08:20:03 PM

Have seen many posts in the forum posters sharing their excitement about how they sold their property's to buy bitcoin and that's what called for this thread. Some claim to have sold land/landed properties, cars and other equipments. Yeah' no body has a right to dictate for you on how or what to do with your property , it is yours anyways.

Lastly, whatever property you have decided you must sell off,  you could always sell divide the money, use part of the money realized to invest in bitcoin stead of using all of it, and then using the other amount remaining to buy another of that property elsewhere for a lower rate.

Just my two cents.

Menhn I can't sell of my car to buy Bitcoin or what so ever cryptocurrency that's out there, it's something precious to me I rather work out my cash to buy Bitcoin or any other crypto currency, I can't see my self selling my properties for anything because the first time you attempt that it will be a gate way to call in poverty state of mind.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 08:26:50 PM

Menhn I can't sell of my car to buy Bitcoin or what so ever cryptocurrency that's out there, it's something precious to me I rather work out my cash to buy Bitcoin or any other crypto currency, I can't see my self selling my properties for anything because the first time you attempt that it will be a gate way to call in poverty state of mind.

I didn't understand the simple thing if a person is working day and night for his dreams like one of the dream is buying a car then suddenly his dream came true and he has bought a car. After that would he like to sell his car just for the investment in the trading.

As recently I have seen those people who sold their houses even they don't have to sell those and thy are now in a big loss. Their relatives are even on higher places and they are now in the down position.

SmartCharpa

Activity: 434
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 05:42:55 AM

Just my two cents.

The most important thing for us to know is that, even with our deep understanding of bitcoin, we shouldn't use all of the money from the sale of our properties to purchase bitcoin. Instead, we should use our common sense every time we make financial decisions. For example, if I want to start investing but don't have the funds to do so, I won't sell my one piece of land because if I do, I won't be able to buy another. Investing in bitcoin carries a significant risk because, if I sell the land and use half of the proceeds to purchase bitcoin, since i have made an investment and will be expecting a profit at the appropriate moment, I'll say, "Let me use the remaining one on something important to me for now.

Even though we can afford to lose the property, we should make sure it belongs to just one person, not to a family member who might not understand what bitcoin is all about. In this case, we don't have the same thought process for everything we do, and it's not just bitcoin. If we have something to do and we don't have the money to do it, we definitely shouldn't sell the property that we can need soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 07:36:36 AM

It is quite risky to sell immovable assets such as land and property, you have to know what you are doing and you have to enter at a really low price. Don't let the purchases you make cause you to lose even more and end up panicking too much. In fact, it is not really advisable to sell land and property for Bitcoin investment, because the price of land and property will also be higher and you cannot buy it back at the same price. Long-term investments take time and require patience, don't panic about declines and don't sell at a loss.
Every person has different principles in thinking about assets, some are BTC, gold, shares, property, etc. Whatever the choice, the goal is one "profit". Fellow investors must respect each other for the decisions they take. But personally I also follow your advice not to sell property just to invest because this is very risky. Except for those who have a lot of population assets, there's no harm in trying as OP suggested.

Because sometimes as investors you have to make a brave choice, maybe they will become very rich when BTC reaches the new ATH, which we believe is now at that time because we are approaching the BTC halving.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x