Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selfish Nigerians  (Read 315 times)
Asiska02

Activity: 798
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 04:59:40 PM

You don’t have to blame your friend for not teaching you how to make money or become successful like him, at least you have a friend that offers you food anytime you need it and doesn’t stop you from having it anytime. This is life for you, and how people treat others in this life is left for them to be judged by nature. I am not saying what he did was right, but instead of faulting him for not teaching you, try to explore other means of making money. The world is large enough to contain us all, putting it mind as a competition since you want to shock him that you’ll make more money like him, then you won’t be focused on achieving your goal faster. Life is not a competition, so focus on what you want to achieve, after achieving that, you can now decide whether you want to help others or not with it, no one will blame you for it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Y3shot

Activity: 574
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 06:17:11 PM

In this day an era, my broda or sista wey be the OP, make I tell you in capital letters say, NOTHING IS HIDDEN UNDER THE SUN. Shey you get andriod phone, and you fit get at least N500 to take connect to the internet? If yes, e nor get update wey dey hidden na we just dey too lazy to find am.

Take this forum for example, e get some people wey be say na person give them the update, e also get some people wey be na for internet dem find the forum. Update or no update , just sabi how to use the internet.
Oga davidvictorson wetin you talk na true , nothing wey no dey dis our internet.  Every update man dey look for e dey for internet just that some people no sabi use internet. Like this our forum , e get some people wey hey this update by themselves just by browsing the Internet.  People are making good money from the Internet.
Lastly, nobody owe anybody any freaking thing...whether na you paddy paddy or not.
Brother na the truth oo, expectation of things from people no dey give person rest of mind and this character they make person to be very lazy just waiting what they will get from me.

DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 280
Merit: 227

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 10:27:50 PM

I still wonder why some people wouldn't share update with those that they call their friends. A true friend would love to see his friends thrive and not vice versa. Some people are just friendly enemies who delight in our suffering and never help us locate the path of success that they're benefiting from. What they don't know is that their rate of success is measured by those they make successful. We can increase our success taste by just increasing the financial condition of those around us, there's  an adage that says that when you pray for someone, you pray twice for yourself, likewise when you help someone balance in life, you're planting seeds that will favor you in the nearest future.

HajiBagi

Activity: 504
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 11:07:50 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Even at this age people are still selfish and self-centered when it comes to sharing update that will help the next person, I have a friend who do genuine things and make genuine money  and he knows I am a student and I need something doing so as to get some of my basic needs as a student but he never tell me about it even when I keep going to see him often he never opened up anything to me,  though he gives me food and some other things  but that wasn't enough because the job he does is something I can do very well  and when I think about it I found out that he wants me to be coming to him for food, help etc I wonder what kind of friend will do that .
However,  I think he was scared that I will be making money like him or,  that I might even make more money than him that is why he decided to keep it as a secret but nothing is hidden under the earth but thank God I figured out what it is and he will be surprise how I knew it.

To be honest with you I no see your friend fault for this matter way you just dey talk like this so, for your mind you go dey think say him dey selfish but for me I believe say na better thing him do as he no wan make you know, my brother no body should be trusted now oo, you never see where person Don show him fried update wey the person betray am before? I believe he get why him no show you update because him go think say if him show you update now you fit go him back go take do waiting go make him update cast or make you go tell another person make una come scam am, for this kind country wey we dey live so my brother if you no wise them go use your head drink garri.

But the way you dey talk like this, E be like say you Don Sabi him update bah? He no bad say make you Sabi him update but as a friend wey him be to you and you also talk say him dey give you food and if you need something, that mean say him no dey stinging with you, him dey show you love, if na another friend, him go get money or food and him no go give you, I go like make you ask am first, why him no wan show you update, na from that place you go know why him no wan show you update, this life no be waiting you dey think now.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Abdulzuruku01

Activity: 102
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 08:37:52 PM

I have never see anyone talking about the good things in our country? New people in the forum always talk about how bad things are. For instance, like problems with the government, scams, and bad education. But every country has some issues. On TV, they usually show only the good stuff about other countries, making their governments look great, which isn't always true. They talk more about fixing problems than just complaining. We could also talk about the good things in our country but why don't we?  Honestly, your topic doesn't make much sense. Maybe try asking questions that can help the forum or learn about Bitcoin on Bitcointalk instead. That's just what I think. Good luck!"

Of course, a lot of people post on our local board in anyway they like, but when someone discusses a problem of our government, I don't think they are breaking any rules, if you check the forum, there are discussions about politics there and as well as scams,  when you visit any board, they do discuss about scam in order to prevent people from being victims.
Although There are some topics you won't even know where they're heading to. I have read a post here on (how they shared rice in a weeding), (will our girls ever change) You can see that this is totally off-topics. the main purpose of Naija board is to help us interact about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and also to understand the forum with our native tongue (pidgin)

But how will we talk positively about our country Naija? When we speak well of this nation, we are actually killing ourselves inside. The only positive thing we can say about this nation right now is our musicians, whose songs have helped to popularise the country throughout the world.
Check out the price of fuel per litre in our country today, the cost of fuel per litre in the United States is higher than it is in Naija But their government meets their needs so they can live comfortably. But in Naija every day we wake up here with a new set of problems.
If you are watching Naija news, you will see that Naija always shows a positive image of itself on television. Nigeria senators budget 104.7 billion as a gift for Christmas, so imagine how a nation that is unaware of how corrupt Nigeria is would feel. If you do good we go talk o
AVE5

Activity: 154
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 01:13:52 AM

I graduated from the University since 2020 with no job, I have a friend who has a lucrative skill and he has been rendering me with some financial assistance all these while.
I told him that o want to learn his Skil but he wouldn't be interested to teach me but while before my parents, he  brings up some kind of states like"AVE5, I told you that skills is better than education and yet you don't want to acquire skills instead you looks at me like I am doing dirty job. Wait for your certificate to offer you job".
After that my parents looks at me like "truly your education is a waste because you can't find a job with it". At a point I asked that of My friend to stop doing that before my parents but he says he is only playing with me but the reality truth is that he want my parents to be disappointed of my valuelessness state of being and my ignorant to be useful to myself instead I lives to be a liability while my mates are out there making it successfully and sticking to responsibilities.
This is the same friend that tells me to limit about the local places I submits my job applications because I am a graduate and needed to be employed bigly according to the level of my education which is impossible to derive such opportunity at the era of man knows man before attaining such heights.
Not just all that glitters are gold. Watch those who sympathises with you because they could be with a sword.
Even when you finds, the sword, be realistic enough for a double edged sword Incase it is  turned around.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 756
Merit: 180

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 12:35:39 PM

OP, one thing that you should consider is that, the friend owes you nothing and your ploy to see him constantly just to learn his trade and earn for yourself is clearly obvious to your friend.
Perhaps he is scared that in teaching you his trade, you would do better and maybe make it difficult for him to earn seamlessly from this trade of his.

Since you already have an idea of what he does, why not confront him plainly and speak your mind so as he could offer to help instead of giving you food and drinks to make you comfortable and forget about your immediate financial problems.

Makus

Activity: 308
Merit: 214

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 02:37:55 PM

In this day an era, my broda or sista wey be the OP, make I tell you in capital letters say, NOTHING IS HIDDEN UNDER THE SUN. Shey you get andriod phone, and you fit get at least N500 to take connect to the internet? If yes, e nor get update wey dey hidden na we just dey too lazy to find am.

Take this forum for example, e get some people wey be say na person give them the update, e also get some people wey be na for internet dem find the forum. Update or no update , just sabi how to use the internet.
Oga davidvictorson wetin you talk na true , nothing wey no dey dis our internet.  Every update man dey look for e dey for internet just that some people no sabi use internet. Like this our forum , e get some people wey hey this update by themselves just by browsing the Internet.  People are making good money from the Internet.

My brother the way una talk am no be so e be, if you know how hard men don search reach for google to get online update dem, una no go talk that thing wey una talk, if to say you know how many videos men don watch for YouTube just to get update you go think twice before you make that statement. OK make I shock you, try make you go setting then clear your browser data usage space to 0mb, then make you write bitcoin or related search about bitcointalk but make you no put the talk after the bitcoin weda you go see this platform .Yes na true say some people naturally lazy to search while others believe say anything online na illegal or scam, but that one no mean say those wey never get the update na lazy dem lazy, I don still try to work for freelancer and upwork before but now na so so scammers naim don full those forum, I no go lie you, many update dey wey still dey hidden not because we are lazy to search but because some of them get regional restricted.

Just imaging this forum now, person wey no know anything about wey create account go gats pay money to become copper member and em dey find update, I no go lie you if to say na you, you no go like pay that money because e fit be scam method to take your money, and besides you no go fit post anything with that account to get help from members. So my brother e no easy no be the wey una dey talk am, dem say "it is easier said than done"

To prove say e nor dey easy, how many legit update wey you get?
Promocodeudo

Activity: 378
Merit: 182

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 03:53:46 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2023, 07:47:32 AM by Promocodeudo

Even at this age people are still selfish and self-centered when it comes to sharing update that will help the next person, I have a friend who do genuine things and make genuine money  and he knows I am a student and I need something doing so as to get some of my basic needs as a student but he never tell me about it even when I keep going to see him often he never opened up anything to me,  though he gives me food and some other things  but that wasn't enough because the job he does is something I can do very well  and when I think about it I found out that he wants me to be coming to him for food, help etc I wonder what kind of friend will do that .
However,  I think he was scared that I will be making money like him or,  that I might even make more money than him that is why he decided to keep it as a secret but nothing is hidden under the earth but thank God I figured out what it is and he will be surprise how I knew it.

OP, I never heard you say that you ask him to teach you and he refused, there is a possibility that this your friend is unaware that you are interested in what he does, don't assume that the person in question should know what you want.
The best approach you would have applied is to ask him or her to put you through, then hear from him before judging him, you figuring out what he does, does not mean that he is selfish, I think you are being judgemental and that wouldn't help in any way, now that you have a knowledge of this, I will advise you to make out with him, he might be of help to educate you more.

Marykeller

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 05:34:29 PM

OP, I understand your grievances for where your friend dey so, to show you d way to wetin d give am pay but wetin you need to understand no be all friends d like let their friends in for wetin dem do even if em d legit. D go like make you d come around, make dem d give d small money or food wey dem d give you, and the same time dem go d use u indirectly.

That's the major problem with our brothers and sisters. They don't like their tight friends to rub shoulders with them financially. They prefer d small change wey dem d give them, so that tomorrow dem go use am talk sae na them d give them money and food each time they come around.

I get a friend wey do me that kind thing. Just that em d give small change any time wey we see, em come use am the let me down and begin to tell other of our friends sae na em d give me money everytime wey we d. Hearing of that alone make me very angry, and I begin to work on myself not to ever collect money from am again. Thank God sae I didn't let the insult get to me but rather I use am to develop myself for where I d now.

OP, forget about your friend update and try find yours. There are so many updates u go fit get or learn online wey go d pay you for dollars. At least you don join this forum, na to start from here to see wetin d future holds for u

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 05:53:57 PM

Op you see things differently from your friend and I don't like the way you are attacking your friend if you are saying all these to your friend then if he told about the work, you would have used another to against him again. In life there are some things that are not communicating to others at the early stage of the thing and naija is place of hustle and probably your friend was still looking at the work how it will turned out because we have introduced people to some kind of Ponzi schemes and at the we were to blame of their lost so it was better your friend didn't tell you before you blame him for the lost if it occurs.

And if you know there are lot of things to do to survive in school as a student, why didn't you invest in POS business? That is one of the lucrative business to do as a student. Please don't blame anyone for anything. When you were collecting the foods from him, did you ask him the work he does?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 08:20:12 PM

That is naija factor for you they are always ready to give you fish but will never teach how to fish, I think whenever you have the opportunity of reaching him try to get one or two clues from what he is doing to earn a living once you do that you can use the internet to get more information, he may be into programming, trading and any other internet related stuff, however even if you got to know his source of income and got interested in it, don't you think it would affect your academic work? If not you are good to go else you should concentrate on your studies as your priority while during school holidays or break that is the most appropriate period to learn a new stuff.

Jegileman

Activity: 322
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 06:49:00 PM

This no be the way life suppose be but dis na your own part of the story why we don hear only and we no fit just judge by all the things west you just talk now. People dey view things differently and even your friend fit get him own reason why dey different from your own wey dey make an hide the update from you. E fit be say keeping the update from you, ha him go be best for am at dis time.

E good say you don find out about wetin him dey do but if you wan become better for dat same thing, make you no see d tin as competition and make you dey see am as struggle. If wuna fit come together achieve good tin na him go better pass instead of fighting or seeing things as competition. Make you no use dat grudge of not teaching you anything to get back at am when you don begin make am through dat him own way too, that will be better for you.

Majestic-milf

Activity: 784
Merit: 589

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 08:23:14 AM
Merited by Zlantann (2)

Even at this age people are still selfish and self-centered when it comes to sharing update that will help the next person, I have a friend who do genuine things and make genuine money  and he knows I am a student and I need something doing so as to get some of my basic needs as a student but he never tell me about it even when I keep going to see him often he never opened up anything to me,  though he gives me food and some other things  but that wasn't enough because the job he does is something I can do very well  and when I think about it I found out that he wants me to be coming to him for food, help etc I wonder what kind of friend will do that .
However,  I think he was scared that I will be making money like him or,  that I might even make more money than him that is why he decided to keep it as a secret but nothing is hidden under the earth but thank God I figured out what it is and he will be surprise how I knew it.
I get question I wan ask you and e go make sense if you answer without trying to justify yasef. This your pal, you don ever ask am to show you the ropes of him job? Because I read the whole thing and I no see where you mention such so I say make I ask.
 Secondly, as you feel say him want make you dey always ask am, why you still dey go? Or that him job nah the only one wey fit help make you stable?
See, e good to share update and all that but make I tell you say no be everybody sopoz do the same tin. E work for A no mean say e go work for B. You come dey make am sound like say nah him cause why you never blow.
Why e be say we dey rush go generalize things? I'm sure say nah person pass you update wey make you lap for this place so that means the person selfish?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 504
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 10:26:07 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Hey you don't have to blame your friend for not telling you anything about his business rather just think he is trying as much as possible to secure himself from being down because most times people don't know what it takes to be making money and for that, he must take precaution on the kind of person you are maybe who knows if it was your character that made him hid it from you possibly seeing you as person who is too desperate asking him about his source of income and how he usually makes money.

Fact. People hide their source of income even for their family sometimes just to protect themselves, not because they don’t want another person to get involved and do the same thing, but sometimes telling someone where you are getting more to cover up something in your life will put you in trouble seriously because people just show the good side of them. You don’t know what is hidden, so why will someone just ask for another person's source of income when you also get yours? However, we must protect and keep ourselves from people because once they know you are getting money, even if they don’t know what you are doing, they will start digging till they know, and I believe that is what their OP friend is avoiding, which I didn’t blame; everyone has a reason for doing something.

(Nigerians no dey like wen their 6sters or brodas dey progress pass dem, so dem go do anytin to bring dat pesin down na wetin make plenty pipo dey fear to tell pesin wetin dem dey carry chop so abeg make you no blame dat ur friend wey no gree show you road).

I swear ohh. You fit show pesin way make him still find way to bring you down sef, na wetin most people they avoid be that no be anything. If no be that one wetin they to teach a frnd how you dey take geh money but naija people they different you go pesin na dat person go con they find way to bring you down.  Na wetin everybody dey fear bedat and I no blame pesin wey geh way and no show another person. Although e get some people wey suppose to show base on how una take dey together na, e no go make sense u they get deh give am, u gats to let him know how e be but no be everybody oh.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 546
Merit: 418

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 12:09:43 PM

It would have been nice to even open up and tell us what that your friend does to make money, abi you no reason am so?
Guy no use anger dy put eye for other person hustle oh, your friend no tell you becos e get why, and you dy para say him no let you know and no go dy assume say you fit do pass am nai make him no wan tell you, guy na lie. Maybe na work wey him dy use things wey u as a person no go like.
Ok as you dy now you don tell anybody about this Forum and the things wey  person go benefit from inside? I believe say you never tell person and you dy wait make time reach for you to use am blow but the next man wey near you to disclose am to the person na wahala, you see na so we humans dy.
If beans sweet for you no mean say e go sweet for me so your friend fit tell you and you fit put hand for the business, instead of you to progress nah suffer you go dy see and later you go say him don do you juju.
Me I go say leave person wey no carry any thing good for heart for you, no pest that your man, if him no tell you or show you way to make money no worry God go show you better ways, so leave am.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 09:16:19 PM

So now, you’re in a competition with him or what?
Nothing is without a reason and your friend not having to share his means to eating ends means might be for a reason, be it good or bad, it’s still a reason to him and should he have found you worthy of the help he could have offered, he just might have. I’m not saying they are t bad actors in this world but, you could as well find out the reason and not just assume. In the event that you guys are now hooked in the same trade, partner with him, go to him for the things you need further clarification on and you just might get a better understanding of how to handle things from that friend.
It’s just another means to be the bigger person.

Meanwhile, it’s important that you have your circle rich and that’s because, they actually help you stay rich.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tuclikk

Activity: 76
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 12:01:40 PM

To be sincere this isn't a place where you just jump onto a conclusion of your own, because this a personal business between you and your partner and you were saying something that he doesn't wants your achievement that's wrong. By saying only his bad side who knows if you are the bad ass person not him, from my own view someone that gives you what to eat definitely that person is a life saviour
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 10:47:53 PM

One thing you need know for this life be say my O.P most humans beings wey come this life so just born with the act of being selfish and also even some no born with am ehh them learn am from grass roots of people wey coach them up from small. It is WELL ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: