Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not a quick rich and get poorer investment.  (Read 1653 times)
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2024, 08:18:13 PM

It is very wrong for someone to think or have a mindset that bitcoin can make one to become rich. Bitcoin don't make people to be rich because it doesn't give free money just like that. You can only earn from Bitcoin as investment just like 2very other investment.  I don't know why people always see bitcoin as what can give them lots of money that can make one to be rich just by investing.  You can only get rich by having something that generate steady flow of income.
The get-rich-quick mindset by investing in bitcoin is actually not completely wrong if you compare bitcoin with investing in gold. You can calculate the ROI of bitcoin in the last year with the ROI of gold, but of course bitcoin will not provide wealth overnight.

Imagine how much profit you will get from a $50k gold investment in early January 2023 compared to a $50k bitcoin investment, clearly bitcoin is more superior and has provided a lot of returns in just a year compared to gold. The time frame used is not overnight, a few days or a week, but of course longer, such as several months to years.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 08:55:49 PM

Bitcoin investment is an investment you start early and take time to grow, discipline, monitor with patient to enable your target of investment excel and you can only make this investment when you patiently elongate it to enable you flourish well to the extend that when you harvest your profit from the investment it will still be progressing and not when you invest in six months time and you are inquisitive to get your profit in eight months time its wrong and getting patient to achieve what you invest is a good helping hands for future and at least when you invest in six months time you get your profit in one or two years or more for your effort to be reasonable and bear in mind that Bitcoin is not altcoin that can be hype or where many altcoins are built based on the basic structure provided by Bitcoin, Bitcoin cannot not make you poor when you know what you are doing and is more valuable and can make you rich when you wisely trade in futures.
what makes some people today not to be a beneficiary for bitcoin investment is because bitcoin the price always make some people to dislike it so I believe that the price of Bitcoin currently is the one that is pushing many people to think about it will continue to rise but I would like to advise people to invest in Bitcoin whenever they feel like to invest in Bitcoin not when the price right in the market it is when they will develop interest to invest in Bitcoin so that is why many of them lose for the investment you need to have a target as investor and you also need to have a Focus as investor don't depend on any information negatively concerning bitcoin but make sure you research very well before you invest

You're right,in my own opinion I think bitcoin investment is supposed to be made earlier when bitcoin has no value,and it would have been very easy to invest, considering the current price of bitcoin. however there are some people who invested on bitcoin from the early stage when the value was low,and they were patient enough to hold on to it till this time that there's a massive increase in the value of bitcoin. I think this people are making a lot of profit from bitcoin, now that bitcoin keep increasing in the value.
Many people does not know the strategies of investment that is why they continue to regret whenever they lose for any cryptocurrency investment they entered into so the best way let me continue to repeat this comment is to invest when the price of Bitcoin is extremely low or directly low and we will expecting the price is to increase in future for you to have or make a profit so when you look at it is very well is it that the majority of people who purchased when the price of Bitcoin is rising is the people who is totally against Bitcoin or it is a people who is a beginner for cryptocurrency investment

Bloodseekers

Activity: 770
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 11:40:35 AM

Many people does not know the strategies of investment that is why they continue to regret whenever they lose for any cryptocurrency investment they entered into so the best way let me continue to repeat this comment is to invest when the price of Bitcoin is extremely low or directly low and we will expecting the price is to increase in future for you to have or make a profit so when you look at it is very well is it that the majority of people who purchased when the price of Bitcoin is rising is the people who is totally against Bitcoin or it is a people who is a beginner for cryptocurrency investment
Those who don't understand well about investing in crypto will of course very easily experience losses in the investments they make and they don't use any strategy in collecting Bitcoin because according to them, by having a certain amount of Bitcoin they will be able to easily achieve financial freedom and that all they get is the loss of what they do.

I don't think there's anything wrong if someone buys Bitcoin when the price is increasing, but they have to be able to hold it until the price becomes higher in order to get a profit from the investment they made, so it's important for us to hold Bitcoin using funds that we won't disturb so that can carry out investments until we reach the profit targets we have set.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 12:41:49 PM

It is very wrong for someone to think or have a mindset that bitcoin can make one to become rich. Bitcoin don't make people to be rich because it doesn't give free money just like that. You can only earn from Bitcoin as investment just like 2very other investment.  I don't know why people always see bitcoin as what can give them lots of money that can make one to be rich just by investing.  You can only get rich by having something that generate steady flow of income.
The get-rich-quick mindset by investing in bitcoin is actually not completely wrong if you compare bitcoin with investing in gold. You can calculate the ROI of bitcoin in the last year with the ROI of gold, but of course bitcoin will not provide wealth overnight.

Imagine how much profit you will get from a $50k gold investment in early January 2023 compared to a $50k bitcoin investment, clearly bitcoin is more superior and has provided a lot of returns in just a year compared to gold. The time frame used is not overnight, a few days or a week, but of course longer, such as several months to years.

What you said is absolutely correct and we need to admit that bitcoin is a way to get rich quickly, and that is also our purpose in choosing bitcoin and not gold or any other investment . Is there anyone who invests in bitcoin without expecting that bitcoin will rise to $100k or $200k and even $1 million in the upcoming bull season? If that isn't a get rich quick mindset then what is it? While returns from gold and real estate are very low and we all refuse to invest in them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
anniexoxo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 12:44:51 PM

Hi guys,

It took a while to gather the guts to do this.. First of all, I am not asking for donations or charity but for a chance to change my future. I had been wanting to own bitcoin or any other coin but I can't afford it. So, if you want to give a hand to a crypto noob, any amount from 0.0000000000000000000000001 btc would be greatly appreciated. I am grateful for taking the time reading this.

God bless us all!

My address bc1q0a8ngezqgd6uuje663q9p2anseu2svsd5jn0n9
Abu-Naim

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 12:54:04 PM

Hi guys,

It took a while to gather the guts to do this.. First of all, I am not asking for donations or charity but for a chance to change my future. I had been wanting to own bitcoin or any other coin but I can't afford it. So, if you want to give a hand to a crypto noob, any amount from 0.0000000000000000000000001 btc would be greatly appreciated. I am grateful for taking the time reading this.

God bless us all!

My address bc1q0a8ngezqgd6uuje663q9p2anseu2svsd5jn0n9

This is a discussion forum and not a charity home, it is a place where you can have guided on any of your cryptocurrency moves and not a place to beg for anything including bitcoin or any coin you mentioned.
 You go through the forum rules to see all things that are allowed and things that are not allowed here.
7. No begging. [5]
Pls be careful and abide by the forum rules.

You can get coins for free if you perform some tasks in the bounties section

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
danadc

Activity: 966
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 01:26:51 PM

What you said is absolutely correct and we need to admit that bitcoin is a way to get rich quickly, and that is also our purpose in choosing bitcoin and not gold or any other investment . Is there anyone who invests in bitcoin without expecting that bitcoin will rise to $100k or $200k and even $1 million in the upcoming bull season? If that isn't a get rich quick mindset then what is it? While returns from gold and real estate are very low and we all refuse to invest in them.

I do see bitcoin as an investment to become a millionaire , and it's a shame that I don't have a lot of money to have invested before, but it is a reality that things are different every time bitcoin rises in price because everyone wants to have bitcoin and they don't I blame them, it is one of the most understandable wishes that can happen, but when Bitcoin is low in price, the majority don't even approve it, the price keeps going down and what they do is support eel fud and they say that they don't trust bitcoin much. You have to have trust , and have a lot of intelligence to buy when it is cheap, at this point you have to be enjoying the benefits it can bring, but if there is money I think it is not too late, $73k is the closest ATH, but this is a price that is going to rise much more.

It is presumed that it could reach About $80k this week, but all of these are Possibilities  , you Cannot rule out that great possibility that is so beautiful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 01:57:22 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2024, 03:08:32 PM by Youngkhngdiddy

This is true and accurate on which on the time that they have seen their portfolio becomes that negative then they would really be starting on throwing out those issues and whatever names when they do saw those negatives on which it would really be just that normal. This is why it would be better on letting them be on the things that they would really be saying up. Sooner or later they cant really be able to avoid
and made out those realizations that this isnt the right approach on dealing up with Bitcoin investment or simply with crypto space on which having those kind of delusional kind of approach wont really be able to fit out.

Being optimistic isnt really that bad but of course it would really be just that right that it should really be on realistic levels because once you do have those kind of high hopes and expectations
then you are really just that putting up yourself on such great trouble once the market wouldnt be able to hit up on what you are expecting. Disappointment and frustrations
would really be next if the price didnt hit up that high.
As an investor you have to be optimistic, you need to have the gift of foresight, to be able to see what others don’t. Investing ain’t all about the money, though the Capital is one of a major factor for an investor, but then not every deal is worth striking.  Some deals are better off not to be struck. It not that the money isn’t there but then having considered all the necessary loose ends it best you just let it slide, same thing implies with bitcoin. Investors look for an opportunity to strike, some follow their instincts while some after proper evaluation seek for nice entry. As we all know there are no guarantees while investing, it’s either you win or you lose. Some lose while some win, it all part of the process. It can be as an opportunity for others and a disappointment for another.  
 However one need to be optimistic about what the future brings and be realistic to know that you may not be there to see the light at the end of the  tunnel. Bitcoin investment needs the effort one need to put proper work into knowing how the market goes and the news affecting the market. Ignorant buys will cost a lot and it might be start of  your downfall. Information is key, and it never fails unless it being manipulated by someone. But once your do your research on something, anything you have the upper hand and likely to succeed in that thing. So yeah ! It is important to do your assignment first before making any moves on anything.
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 02:48:05 PM

Technically bitcoin is not an investment at all.  I think it's important that people remember or understand that first and foremost bitcoin is a currency.  It's a digital currency, which is unlike any other we've seen before, and it's become an investment just like trading of fiat currencies, which is common place, but I think it's an important reminder that first and foremost it's a means of transferring money in a better way.
Bitcoin is a currency, at the same time it can be consider to also be an investment by holding bitcoin for a longterm. The reason  why bitcoin is different from fiat is because it has many features, like it can be use in exchange for goods and services,  it can also be used in trading , it can also be used as investment. The mistake people do make concerning is that they think bitcoin can make them rich just like that without having any source of income.
Zoomic

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 05:36:34 PM

Technically bitcoin is not an investment at all.  I think it's important that people remember or understand that first and foremost bitcoin is a currency.  It's a digital currency, which is unlike any other we've seen before, and it's become an investment just like trading of fiat currencies, which is common place, but I think it's an important reminder that first and foremost it's a means of transferring money in a better way.
Bitcoin is a currency, at the same time it can be consider to also be an investment by holding bitcoin for a longterm. The reason  why bitcoin is different from fiat is because it has many features, like it can be use in exchange for goods and services,  it can also be used in trading , it can also be used as investment. The mistake people do make concerning is that they think bitcoin can make them rich just like that without having any source of income.

Let's not deceive ourselves that Bitcoin Is not an investment. Even though The original Purpose Of introducing Bitcoin Is to serve as a means of payment, but how many persons today are honestly using Bitcoin as a means of payment? You cannot deny the fact that Bitcoin has helped many as an investment rather than just a means of payment. People Are beginning to see an extra value attached to bitcoin, hence the need to earn from it.

What we should rather be talking about now is that we should not see Bitcoin as a get rich quick scheme. This is the reason many investors lose their money.You cannot say You want to earn from Bitcoin and invest today  then  expect that investment to mature The next day. For you to earn You must be willing to hold for a very long time. Bitcoin can only be profitable if you are ready to hold. Aside just being willing to hold for a very long time, you must also be disciplined and never tempted to withdraw Your investment prematurely.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 06:30:48 PM

Recently I had the opportunity to communicate with different people and I will say that not everyone strives for mega profits, there are quite a lot of people who will prefer more conservative investments to risky ones, and it does not matter that other more conservative assets will grow more slowly, it is important for them to sleep peacefully when they won’t worry about the high volatility of their investments and won’t worry that tomorrow there will be a bear market and they will need to do something to maintain their profit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 07:18:15 PM

This is true and accurate on which on the time that they have seen their portfolio becomes that negative then they would really be starting on throwing out those issues and whatever names when they do saw those negatives on which it would really be just that normal. This is why it would be better on letting them be on the things that they would really be saying up. Sooner or later they cant really be able to avoid
and made out those realizations that this isnt the right approach on dealing up with Bitcoin investment or simply with crypto space on which having those kind of delusional kind of approach wont really be able to fit out.

Being optimistic isnt really that bad but of course it would really be just that right that it should really be on realistic levels because once you do have those kind of high hopes and expectations
then you are really just that putting up yourself on such great trouble once the market wouldnt be able to hit up on what you are expecting. Disappointment and frustrations
would really be next if the price didnt hit up that high.
As an investor you have to be optimistic, you need to have the gift of foresight, to be able to see what others don’t. Investing ain’t all about the money, though the Capital is one of a major factor for an investor, but then not every deal is worth striking.  Some deals are better off not to be struck. It not that the money isn’t there but then having considered all the necessary loose ends it best you just let it slide, same thing implies with bitcoin. Investors look for an opportunity to strike, some follow their instincts while some after proper evaluation seek for nice entry. As we all know there are no guarantees while investing, it’s either you win or you lose. Some lose while some win, it all part of the process. It can be as an opportunity for others and a disappointment for another.  
 However one need to be optimistic about what the future brings and be realistic to know that you may not be there to see the light at the end of the  tunnel. Bitcoin investment needs the effort one need to put proper work into knowing how the market goes and the news affecting the market. Ignorant buys will cost a lot and it might be start of  your downfall. Information is key, and it never fails unless it being manipulated by someone. But once your do your research on something, anything you have the upper hand and likely to succeed in that thing. So yeah ! It is important to do your assignment first before making any moves on anything.
The most important thing when you do make an investment whether in crypto or in traditional methods is that you should really be that making that basic research or information about it on which it would really be just that a common approach. It is really just that there are people who arent really that mindful about taking up those steps and would really be carelessly making out those kind of decisions without having those risks consideration until they would really be able to experience those hardships then this is where it would usually be kicking in.This is why it would really be that on important consideration before you would really be making that further step.
Invest on what you can afford to lose and dont bet or make use of your life savings or emergency funds through it so that whenever the prices or condition turns out to be negative then you wont really be that making yourself that too stressful or becoming that too worried with your investment. It would really be just that an basic approach but honestly not everybody could be able to follow it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 168

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 06:58:49 AM

Reading from the first page to the 5th page, everyone here is absolutely correct in there contributions it shows that we all have almost the same perception about Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme and can never be, most of the people who thought it was have learnt their lessons in a very hard way, like every other good investment one shouldn't be expecting his or her returns in a very short time. most of the people who thought Bitcoin was a get rich quick scheme in recent time was a result of hearing stories of how Bitcoin have been giving of people money and have turned them millionaires over night and hence they rush to try out their lucks and it falls them.

If anyone must know every too good to be true project, or Investment always lead to scams, Bitcoin have lasted over a decade plus and yet it has been proving it's self which means fr one to achieve from something that has over 10 years experience then that person must take his or her time to learn the Bitcoin how it works to achieve from it. even in real estate investment you have to wait for years to Begin to enjoy your profit here in Bitcoin if you purchase in the dips, after like 4 years you could get a nice return that could make a whole meaning in ones life.

Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 09:45:56 AM

As an investor in Bitcoin, you need to have a long-term patience and maturity, keeping this perspective in mind, you have to invest and prepare your account. You have to give up the idea of getting rich quick. You should have at least a 4-10 year investment plan. Many investors expect a lot of profit within a 2 or 3 month investment time frame. Wait and patience assume victory will be yours.
We have two type of investor, to shot term investors and those long term investors, shot term investors are those who only target when bull run is coming and they try to take advantage of that market they buy after two to 3 weeks or months they sell off and take home little profit.

Those who have plans to get more profit from bitcoin don’t even put their mind in it, what they focus on is how they can be able to gather more bitcoin over time before particular period of time, the price before then is not really their concern but the volum they can be able to gather is what they really care about, and that’s how investors make big plans, most of them rate their profit base on the number of bitcoin they hold and future the price in 5-10 years from then.

laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 10:27:48 AM

Trying to get rich overnight by investing in Bitcoin is like throwing a rock in the dark. You should have a target of at least 4-10 years. Just you will be think that it's not only a investments but also Like sowing the seeds of a dream. It will be best for you if you can buy bitcoin on DCA on weekly or monthly basis.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
n0ne

Activity: 2576
Merit: 548

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 07:08:30 PM

Earlier, people had the misunderstanding that bitcoin was a quick-rich scheme. During those days, there was not much awareness, and people were easily scammed. In the past, there were people who got lucky enough to invest at the right time and enjoy a good profit. Looking at them, many people expect the same to happen for them. This is completely out of reality, and many lost their funds. During those days, multiplier schemes were also common, but very few realized those schemes were traps. Bitcoin is a make-you-rich scheme when one has the ability to hold and stand with what is available.

SlowPP

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 11:04:04 PM

Nothing will make you rich overnight, not just Bitcoin investing. Investing is never a get-rich-quick scheme. Investing in cryptocurrency can change people's fortunes but not in a short period of time. Invest enough in Bitcoin and hold that investment for a long period of time and you will have hope of getting something good. Investing is only for the future and with the expectation of getting something good in the future, investing in Bitcoin will stop all other activities, but this is not the case. Apart from investing in bitcoins, you should also carry on with your other activities as normal. If you have enough investment and the market goes up as expected then this investment can change your fortune.

You're right nothing will makes someone just richer over night without not just Bitcoin investment Bitcoin can be a risky investment, so it's important to think carefully about your goals and your strategy it can falls over night and you will lose a lot If you're investing it's good to think about what kind of investor you want to be a risky investment strategy that involves frequent buying and selling
amihada

Activity: 1134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 04:10:08 AM

In the long term, Bitcoin is an asset that requires patience to reach high prices. If you hope that the price will rise overnight and you can get rich by investing in the short term, that doesn't happen. You have to be good at reading and understanding the market. You have to look for the latest information. If you are sure, invest in Bitcoin immediately. and always monitor prices in the market to make a profit.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 07:40:14 AM

You're right nothing will makes someone just richer over night without not just Bitcoin investment Bitcoin can be a risky investment, so it's important to think carefully about your goals and your strategy it can falls over night and you will lose a lot If you're investing it's good to think about what kind of investor you want to be a risky investment strategy that involves frequent buying and selling

While this correction is still happening and it is confusing to see that many people are still buying coins other than BTC, especially those that do not have full fundamentals, the bad effect is that the more they buy it the more the price drops. Of course. At that time, it was a dilemma to make decisions amidst unclear market trends. But, what is important is that we do not choose projects, especially projects that have no utility or utility in the ecosystem and are not worth investing in.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 08:24:02 AM

While this correction is still happening and it is confusing to see that many people are still buying coins other than BTC, especially those that do not have full fundamentals, the bad effect is that the more they buy it the more the price drops. Of course. At that time, it was a dilemma to make decisions amidst unclear market trends. But, what is important is that we do not choose projects, especially projects that have no utility or utility in the ecosystem and are not worth investing in.

If you do not dare to take risks and like safety, you should only choose bitcoin and bitcoin is the only choice. If you like the thrill of riding a roller coaster to earn bigger profits then altcoins are the choice. To me, altcoins are almost the same, they are all used for speculation, no project brings real utility to us and has a clear purpose like bitcoin.

I am also investing in altcoins but I have never looked at them long term and trusted them enough to invest long term with them. To put it bluntly, investing in altcoins is like gambling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: