Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New here and wants to make some money  (Read 1050 times)
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 580

God is great

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 04:06:46 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm totally new and I don't have a steady source of income so I'm looking for some help, nice to meet you all 😊
The truth is that you can have a steady source of income here, because every project that runs in the forum won't last forever. If you want to have  a steady source of income is either you look for a job or get a business that can fetch steady profits. I will also tell you that investing or trading won't give you a steady income,  this is not something you need to depend on as beginner. The best thing you can do if you want a steady source of income is to get a job, then you can also get a side hustle that can also be as a support.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 05:39:31 PM

If you want to earn money (1) you must render a service and (2) solve people's problems, and you can do this by acquiring some skills and adding value boom, you start exchanging those values for money, so think of a niche where that suits you.
Just like me, I'm a trader as a digital skill, and sometimes I organize seminars and teach people how to invest and trade crypto, forex and synthetic indices, and they pay me for the knowledge I pass to them.
There are many things you can learn to start earning money online.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sotelorene

Activity: 156
Merit: 12

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 06:51:48 AM

You are welcome. Well the reason why you see people here is to acquire knowledge about Bitcoin etc and then use those knowledge that has been acquired to make money but it is unfortunate that nobody is going to be teaching you online here.
However, I think the only help you can get is going through posts and links that we be shared in this forum apart from these nothing more.
I wish you Goodluck.
Once again you are welcome

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
martinex

Activity: 350
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 08:09:40 AM

There are many things you can do both offline and online, terms and conditions apply. If it's online, I think the principle is the same, it's also binding. If you want to make a profit, not only on this forum, my advice is to study the steps carefully first so that it will be easier in the future. The main capital is knowledge regarding economics, crypto and others and one more thing is reading a lot.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 01:50:14 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm totally new and I don't have a steady source of income so I'm looking for some help, nice to meet you all 😊
The truth is that you can have a steady source of income here, because every project that runs in the forum won't last forever. If you want to have  a steady source of income is either you look for a job or get a business that can fetch steady profits. I will also tell you that investing or trading won't give you a steady income,  this is not something you need to depend on as beginner. The best thing you can do if you want a steady source of income is to get a job, then you can also get a side hustle that can also be as a support.
Agree with you, forum activities cannot be used as permanent income because there is no guarantee that the forum can be accessed forever. Likewise, with projects that are still ongoing on the forum, there will come a time when the project will be closed. Forums can earn money through some of the services available, but are only suitable as a side job. Whatever the motivation for joining here, it is very unreasonable to expect a steady income from the forum.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 03:00:57 PM

Hello everyone,

Agree with you, forum activities cannot be used as permanent income because there is no guarantee that the forum can be accessed forever. Likewise, with projects that are still ongoing on the forum, there will come a time when the project will be closed. Forums can earn money through some of the services available, but are only suitable as a side job. Whatever the motivation for joining here, it is very unreasonable to expect a steady income from the forum.

If we are to remind ourselves well about the intention for the creation of this forum, it was not for the purpose of making money, it was for everyone who is a bitcoiner to have an avenue of making discussions together, even the altcoins section allowed was not part of the mandate here, but they are to serve as a compliment in making the forum full of fun to be with, including the every enabled means of making money through signature campaign, you could get that confirmation in knowing through that no signature campaign is for life, they all come and go no matter how long they stay.
Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 81

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 06:35:46 PM

Familiarize yourself with forum rules and guidelines before entering a discussion. Make sure you take your time, engage in meaningful discussion, ask questions, and contribute positively to the community. Remember, the primary goal here is to learn and grow. Contributing high-quality posts and being actively involved in the community can help you meet the requirements for earning opportunities. Joining signature campaigns and donations can be a great way to earn on the forum. But to participate in campaigns, you need to reach at least a certain level of membership.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 09:13:01 PM

I'm very surprised, your first post is about source of income. Why do you think this forum is a proper place for making money? Do you know this forum from a bounty hunter? Undecided

This forum isn't functioned as a source of income although some people can get money from promoting projects and providing services. If you see some people can earn money, it is because they have specific skills and have good knowledge. Do you have something that you can offer to others? Skills, knowledge, or experience? If you have none of them, you need to learn everything first when you're still a newbie. Don't directly asking for earning money in the first day you joined this forum. You even don't know this forum well. For me, it is quite strange, dude!!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 06:35:07 AM

if you are looking for a way to earn some money on this forum, you can either join a bounty campaign, offer a service and get paid on Bitcoin, join a giveaway or join a signature campaign. you can also visit the micro earnings board but if you ask me it is just a waste of time. but if you are looking for online work, mk4 shared some g
reat sites that offer online jobs, you can try your luck there.
Actually, this forum has lots of ways to earn money as you explained, but it all depends on skill, determination and the willingness to work hard without giving up. Because this forum is not just a place to discuss, but also a place where we can make money. However, Op is too enthusiastic so he doesn't know what to prioritize in this forum so that his goals are achieved.

If his initial goal is to earn income from this forum, of course he will be disappointed if he doesn't succeed in what he is looking for here. OP should change their perspective on these forums by sharing their knowledge about crypto and getting directly involved in discussions. If he does this it will be easy to earn income on this forum. For me, the mindset towards the forum really determines what we want to achieve.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
YUriy1991

Activity: 896
Merit: 217

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 07:05:00 AM

Wow, so I smiled reading it and hearing a statement that got straight to the point  Wink.

Yes. and As Kawetsriyanto said, there are indeed many things that OP needs to study and examine first. Once you get it, you can take further steps and eventually, if you have all the items, you will most likely get there on your own.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 07:09:36 AM

Welcome to the forum, you have no permanent employment You may be trying to create permanent employment through bitcoin forums. There are ample opportunities to earn money in and through this forum. If you want to earn money from this forum, you need to choose a specific medium. You can start with trading first, trading means you have to try to make money with money. As I said easily you can earn money through trading but it is not that easy, you need to know about trading first to earn money through trading. Trading is not risk free so you should think about the risks before trading. If you want to make money with little risk then trading is right for you. This forum has a section called trading discussion you can read the discussions in that section hope you get some idea about trading.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 54

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 11:28:21 AM

To make money is very easy ,but don't you think you are in a rush as a newbie in this Bitcoin talk forum , from your activity you have not started . There are rules and regulations and steps in making money which you have to follow In anywhere you find yourself in other for you to make money.

As a newbie, if you were introduced to Bitcoin by someone you must have being guided a little which is why you are here, to continue successfully, you need to follow the advice of the forum members in other to achieve your aim . My advice to you is for you to be patience,  read and understand what Bitcoin is all about , how it works, how you go about it,  where, when and makes it be profitable for you .
alecfisker

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 12:26:20 PM

easiest way to start making some money for beginner would be staking POS coins
today it possible even from android phone, rooting not required
Zigabel

Activity: 238
Merit: 152

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 02:37:17 PM

I think you should learn first and maybe you will get to make money from your knowledge buy then the forum isn't a job opportunity buy or helps you gain more knowledge in cryptocurrency and probably you could get rewarded in the long run.

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 11:57:54 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2023, 01:24:07 AM by odunybiz

Making money from this forum doesn't come easily as you think. It really involve enough dedication and hardworking. And as a newbie, you have a lot to learn to make it in this space. Money making shouldn't be your motivator here. This is because if money is not made within months of joining the forum, you get tired and leave the forum. Let learning be your motivator. There are a lot to learn in this forum that can help you both in and outside the forum.

G_Besar

Activity: 1078
Merit: 476

Cashback 15%

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 01:12:03 AM
Merited by superman184 (1)

easiest way to start making some money for beginner would be staking POS coins
today it possible even from android phone, rooting not required
Everything will be easier if someone already has the knowledge to run it on a device that is supported for such work. Because when someone already has the equipment to do this, but he still doesn't have enough knowledge about it, of course he will also be confused about where to start. So using knowledge as the main foundation in order to be able to do some work more easily is very good, even though the options you offer are also good enough for beginners to try.

I think you should learn first and maybe you will get to make money from your knowledge buy then the forum isn't a job opportunity buy or helps you gain more knowledge in cryptocurrency and probably you could get rewarded in the long run.
Beginners are required to learn before doing any experiments on the options given by other people. Because people who give easier job options are also based on the knowledge they have previously gained so they dare to try it and dare to suggest it to other people after seeing the results for themselves. So the advice you say is actually good enough for beginners who don't think too much about trying anything straight away as long as they don't have enough knowledge.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 03:45:21 AM

Making money from this forum doesn't come easily as you think. It really involve enough dedication and hardworking. And as a newbie, you have a lot to learn to make it in this space. Money making shouldn't be your motivator here. This is because if money is not made within months of joining the forum, you get tired and leave the forum. Let learning be your motivator. There are a lot to learn in this forum that can help you both in and outside the forum.
Everyone is free to determine their motivation when they first join here, making money as their motivation for joining the forum is also not a bad idea. There are many ways you can make money on forums, you can offer your skills on the Service board if you have the talent to design Signature Campaign codes, offer striker, Banner, Logo, Roadmap design services and so on. Namun dibalik semua tujuan atau motivasi bergabung ke forum, ada batasan yang perlu diperhatikan untuk menjaga akun tetap aman seperti menghindari larangan seperti spamming, copy paste atau hal-hal lain yang menyebabkan akun dibanned.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
JMBitcointernational

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 03:52:41 AM

Hello everyone,

Welcome To Bitcointalk forum , definitely you will make money while you are here because all the information relating To bitcoin And other cryptocurrency issues are discussed Here in details . Information they said is power , If you remain Active And try To go through some threads you will realize that you are the right place To make money but patience And constant learning will be the source of your invome . Just have It in mind that nothing Good comes easy So I will advice you To go through the forum rules And regulations because It will guide your stay here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 349
Merit: 33

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 10:11:55 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Boredom will come and if you are impatient the impact will be that you will rarely enter and visit forums, especially if you have standard knowledge. Yes. Here we are required to be smart and responsive, meaning we have to read and understand a lot about the market and news that is developing. At least to increase your trading knowledge first, but to be able to enter and participate in making money from forums, I think your response to the OP is very representative.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Adams0001

Activity: 434
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 12:51:14 PM

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the forum, and you are in a better place to learn everything about bitcoin which will help your investment go smoothly, but since you don't have a source of income, it is better you check some of the threads where people are talking about bitcoin, such as bitcoin discussion, and if he can't understand you can ask your question and I am very sure they will answer you correctly, because everyone is learning from each other no one is perfect.

My advice to you is to find a source of funds so that you can begin your investment journey on bitcoin, because if you don't have a source of income, I won't advise you to invest with money you can't afford to lose, because bitcoin is volatile, the price can fluctuate at any time and you can lose your funds, but if you have a steady income, even if the price drops you won't feel it and will leave it for the long term and make huge profit, However you must gain experience and funds in order to enjoy your investment. Finally, this forum is a place to learn about Bitcoin if you are here to make money, I doubt you will gain a better grasp of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: