Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New here and wants to make some money  (Read 1057 times)
Taricoins

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 02:52:25 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm totally new and I don't have a steady source of income so I'm looking for some help, nice to meet you all

You are welcome bro, I will advise you to read and learn more about the forums and also follow the rules and regulations of the forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

The main purpose you are here is to learn and also improve your knowledge and will advise you to post nice topic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martinex

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 08:35:36 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm totally new and I don't have a steady source of income so I'm looking for some help, nice to meet you all 😊

Is it sure. If yes, welcome to the challenging world of investing. You will not only be tested for patience but will also be tested for greed as well.

Yes. Investing in crypto, of course, must have money that is not used as a daily requirement, if you still depend on it, I think it will be complicated in your investment journey, but if you are sure that your fixed income is enough to meet your personal needs and the rest you invest in crypto is very good.

Start buying coins that provide good and pure returns, Like BTC and for altcoins that have been tested quickly after the correction occurred such as ETH, BNB and SOL. If you want to invest in newcomers, it's better to learn well first because many are present only as losers which makes the hodlers disappointed.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Agbe

Activity: 882
Merit: 1254

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 03:10:41 PM

Lolz. I don't think this op is still in this forum because last post was at in the month of December last year and he has only one post. But this might be to others who might have the same mindset like the op here. This is not a money making machine in which can can come and make money. Many people come with that mindset and finally collapsed with the account. And what we do here is to learn Bitcoin and invest in it. We are here to learn and to educate others who are just coming to the cryptocurrency world and know much. I am also still learning.
Obulis

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 04:56:54 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm totally new and I don't have a steady source of income so I'm looking for some help, nice to meet you all 😊
Congratulations on coming to the Bitcoin Forum. Bitcoin forums are a means of earning but you need to build a decent rank to earn. If you can build decent rank here then you too can earn money from this bitcoin forum. But remember that making money is never easy, it takes a lot of hard work and patience to make money. If you are patient here and qualify to minimum member/full member status then you can earn money by joining one of the campaigns. Also if you want to earn money more easily then you can join bounty section : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 where you can earn money by working on social media.
I can't deny it that as a newbie, the quest to earn from this forum is high but I can see that the orientation behind any beginner is a factor that makes some or most newbie to misunderstand the forum. Thanks everyone who has put in efforts to reorient beginners in such shoe... We are greatful ... Concerning bounty section, I hope it is self explanatory....
Jewan420

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 07:24:56 AM

Hello everyone,

You are welcome to join this forum. Yes, you can definitely earn money from here. For that you must achieve  rank. Then you can participate in a campaign and earn money. But earning money is not so easy, so you need to be patient and experienced.

If you just want to earn money then you can earn money by working on social media through Bounty (Altocoin). Bounty Link – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: