Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at its ATH of 2023 so far  (Read 721 times)
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 11:52:41 AM

I admit that this year or the end of this year Bitcoin often provides surprises, but I am sure that in 2024 Bitcoin will provide a much bigger surprise. Even though recently the price of bitcoin has risen drastically and the current price of bitcoin may be the highest this year, don't sell the bitcoin you have. Most people believe that 2024 is a bullish year, and this could come true and Bitcoin will actually reach a new ATH which is much higher than the previous ATh.
I think not often but I understand because life is going to be easy for us if that happens. Like you, many of us also believes that next year is much better than this year. I guess we already know why, so I don't want to mention it again. We still have 20 days left so there is still a chance that the price can rise more. With the performance Bitcoin is showing lately and going to show next year, I don't think many people are going to sell but they can actually buy more even though it's going to cost them a little more than usual. An ATH means All-Time-High, so obviously if one occurs, that price is going to be higher than the previous one/All-Time-High.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 06:31:01 PM

I admit that this year or the end of this year Bitcoin often provides surprises, but I am sure that in 2024 Bitcoin will provide a much bigger surprise. Even though recently the price of bitcoin has risen drastically and the current price of bitcoin may be the highest this year, don't sell the bitcoin you have. Most people believe that 2024 is a bullish year, and this could come true and Bitcoin will actually reach a new ATH which is much higher than the previous ATh.
I think not often but I understand because life is going to be easy for us if that happens. Like you, many of us also believes that next year is much better than this year. I guess we already know why, so I don't want to mention it again. We still have 20 days left so there is still a chance that the price can rise more. With the performance Bitcoin is showing lately and going to show next year, I don't think many people are going to sell but they can actually buy more even though it's going to cost them a little more than usual. An ATH means All-Time-High, so obviously if one occurs, that price is going to be higher than the previous one/All-Time-High.
With this year ending very soon, people will start buying even at the end of this year, to get ready for the future as well and that should be the most important part. I get that we are not going to end up with anything simple, but that should definitely be the thing that we profit from as well.

I believe that we will not make all that much changes in our life, and we can't really have all that much differences between 28th of December and 2nd of January, people who know that will end up investing quicker to get there first. That's the thing about bull runs, you have to position yourself earlier than anyone else and if you could do that then you are going to be able to get the most out of the situation, and will definitely profit more than anyone else.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: