Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As A Bitcointalk Member  (Read 890 times)
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 11:59:33 PM

Agree with this mate there are many users here in our community who are posting without knowing that their post is not just useful like for example in bounties board there are many high number of post but still newbie cause all of thier post is spam. But there's a users here in our community who are posting very good and contributed well In this community they make useful topics in order to teach  forum members.

That's another side of showing how good or should I say important in terms of contributing to the Forum. That's  where we have so many members who post and go off like nothing happened, from what you said these set of users don't put it to heart, they do their thing and go but with some when told them about how good their post has been helpful it will get into their head and with time you see them losing that ability to post useful contents.
As for newbies they're just getting into play so with time they'd realize that they need to straighten up.

They are many user out there still doing that  kind of habits, but in bounties board only,  in the global board such meta beginners and help then there are many newbies or users here in our community who are improving a lot such us they contributed very well and then earn some rewards and ad we can see there are many newbies who have earn a lot of achievements because of their contribution. But we can bot deny that there are also a lot of newbies don't care thier account as long as they can make a post.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 03:00:29 AM

@Op Different members in this forum are famous in different ways. Some have been with the forum for a long time so they are famous, and I see some people who are willing to work for the forum. If I say (you-me) I can only discuss and provide information of importance to the forum. Many gamblers are leaving credits on forums so different people are leaving credits on forums in different ways. But the biggest achievement is sticking with the forum for a long time. and using and broadcasting bitcoins.

Sexylizzy2813 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 06:52:10 AM

Agree with this mate there are many users here in our community who are posting without knowing that their post is not just useful like for example in bounties board there are many high number of post but still newbie cause all of thier post is spam. But there's a users here in our community who are posting very good and contributed well In this community they make useful topics in order to teach  forum members.

That's another side of showing how good or should I say important in terms of contributing to the Forum. That's  where we have so many members who post and go off like nothing happened, from what you said these set of users don't put it to heart, they do their thing and go but with some when told them about how good their post has been helpful it will get into their head and with time you see them losing that ability to post useful contents.
As for newbies they're just getting into play so with time they'd realize that they need to straighten up.

They are many user out there still doing that  kind of habits, but in bounties board only,  in the global board such meta beginners and help then there are many newbies or users here in our community who are improving a lot such us they contributed very well and then earn some rewards and ad we can see there are many newbies who have earn a lot of achievements because of their contribution. But we can bot deny that there are also a lot of newbies don't care thier account as long as they can make a post.

The only award those set of people get is merit to their outstanding style of post and newbies let's say some of them don't really care about what goes on in the Forum like they post without checking if the post is in the right place or not (we all make sure errors), some of these users careless of their account is just annoying, because they're the ones who open account to go against the rules of the Forum and when tagged they see it as nothing and they continue doing what they're doing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 203

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2023, 05:36:12 AM

Being a member of this Forum, what are the things that you can say YOU have done for the growth of this Forum aside from posting (which is normal) or fishing out scammers/hackers.
I'd like to know because we do have members that have the title (if I should call it a title) PROMINENT dancing by their name, and I just wonder.
What have they done to own that title?
Is it that they have contributed much on this Forum? What have they done or how can we tell what they have done?
I think I understand your point. Some people might be speaking so pumpus and arogant or even looking for who to report in any slightest opportunity. but thats by the way in place like this forum you'll meet different set of human being like haters, arogant, discriminators or racist. Satoshi Nakamoto used his time to produce a reasonable thing like bitcoin and also created a room like this for communication and bringing out the best in people sothat they might be productive and also think of innovative ideas that will make the world a better place. But many choose to dig deep in people's case and find error and report to become a good person, perhaps I don't think that is a good approach. There are still better things one can do for people to respect you. If you check Satoshi bitcointalk profile you'll see that he has less activities but he is always remembered for what he has done.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 11:39:56 AM

The newbie was working in the bounty now with the Facebook or Twitter accounts in the Facebook or Twitter campaign.So forum now the working platform for the new people to the forum.If the newbie made the good posts,they easily update their rank to the high rank and had an opportunity to work in the Signature campaign.But some new people come to forum and they try to miss use of the platform by multiple accounts.The forum give us the chance of earning opportunity,So it should be used wisely and no miss use of the chance in the community.If the newbie not made post longer it became the inactive account and became useless.If the newbie contributed to the community,they get rewarded for the same.
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 11:59:11 PM

The newbie was working in the bounty now with the Facebook or Twitter accounts in the Facebook or Twitter campaign.So forum now the working platform for the new people to the forum.If the newbie made the good posts,they easily update their rank to the high rank and had an opportunity to work in the Signature campaign.But some new people come to forum and they try to miss use of the platform by multiple accounts.The forum give us the chance of earning opportunity,So it should be used wisely and no miss use of the chance in the community.If the newbie not made post longer it became the inactive account and became useless.If the newbie contributed to the community,they get rewarded for the same.

In short some newbies didn't think how to rank up cause all they want to do is to earn small amount of money from bounties and we can not deny the fact that some newbies prefer to joins bounties rather than making good and quality post in order to reach milestones here in our community and like what you said above mate that they can also earn money through signature campaign if thier rank is eligible for it.
In my own I think those accounts participating in bounties are some of them are in one hand, maybe some people have multiple accounts in thier cause you imagine how small the payment is if you are working on it so there's a possibility that they created multiple accounts so that they can join and earn much bigger amount.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 10:14:50 AM

Being a member of this Forum, what are the things that you can say YOU have done for the growth of this Forum aside from posting (which is normal) or fishing out scammers/hackers.
I'd like to know because we do have members that have the title (if I should call it a title) PROMINENT dancing by their name, and I just wonder.
What have they done to own that title?
Is it that they have contributed much on this Forum? What have they done or how can we tell what they have done?

I consider contributive chats and points stated as a worthy contribution to the forum. Also, the newbies section where people tend to give worthy counsel on navigations and also informing people on how best to only contribute to conversation with synchronisation is also part of it.

There are also those who contribute wholly to the forum by being merit sources as well. Those who also bring in campaigns are part of those contributing firmly.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
DYING_S0UL

Activity: 322
Merit: 318

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 06:44:11 AM

Does translation counts as contribution in your sense? If yes, then I can say, I did translations from other language into my local language. The translations greatly helped spread important topic throughout all sorts of people. The topics itself were of great knowledge. Anyone with English difficulties could read these translations from their own language. How good is that!

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JOIN US

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
HIRE US
Sexylizzy2813 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 02:33:51 PM

Does translation counts as contribution in your sense? If yes, then I can say, I did translations from other language into my local language. The translations greatly helped spread important topic throughout all sorts of people. The topics itself were of great knowledge. Anyone with English difficulties could read these translations from their own language. How good is that!

If you have been doing that and is helpful to other members, I'd say please continue doing that because I have come to a conclusion that we all have ways of contributing to this Forum even if some of our works ain't recognized by so many upper hands but what matters is doing the right thing and letting others know what they don't know, after all we're all here to learn and dispose useful information.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x