Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Video of me doing stand-up comedy  (Read 150 times)
chrisjourney89 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 04:15:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZeJJAMh-dg&t=71s&ab_channel=chrisjourneyvideos

Let me know what you guys think.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 08:51:29 PM

i love meat but the chicken cannibal joke didnt do it for me

how about (im not a comedian)
"so i own a chicken farm, but my chickens dont taste like chicken. so i had a eureka moment. i should feed my chickens.. chicken"

a caterpillar sits on a leaf pondering its existence.. it sees a cat sitting on a fence post. it asks itself. is that cat more cat-on-Pillar than me

i saw a caterpillar under my foot and noticed that it was a special caterpillar would never turn into a butterfly.... i shouldnt have stepped on it

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 02:48:38 AM

Actually I enjoyed watching your facial reaction than the joke itself  , because I am not a fan
of chicken jokes as I don't love joking with the food , and also this is why I am not buying in supermarkets that has the
meat sliced and deboned , instead I buy meats in Wet Market so I must know how fresh and can see the meat with the
bones before deboning so I am sure that the one I bought is the right meat that I need.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 05:23:07 AM

That's funny lol , are you a professional Stand up comedian ? or just making it for fun in internet os some sort of money making ?

I am a comedian myself as in our group i am the one that makes everyone happy and smile(but I am also the one that made them cry sometimes)

there is also a Stand up comedian that I follow in Youtube and yes you are good as him .

i saw a caterpillar under my foot and noticed that it was a special caterpillar would never turn into a butterfly.... i shouldnt have stepped on it
you have killed an special caterpillar   Grin

chrisjourney89 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 11:26:09 AM

That's funny lol , are you a professional Stand up comedian ? or just making it for fun in internet os some sort of money making ?

I am a comedian myself as in our group i am the one that makes everyone happy and smile(but I am also the one that made them cry sometimes)

there is also a Stand up comedian that I follow in Youtube and yes you are good as him .

Thanks for your feedback.  I'm no professional.   I'm not trying to make any money from this.  I'm just making videos because I've seen other people do open mics so I figure it would be interesting to see myself on camera doing comedy. I think of this as art, which I don't mind sharing with others hoping they may like it. 
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 07:06:34 AM

Thanks for your feedback.  I'm no professional.   I'm not trying to make any money from this.  I'm just making videos because I've seen other people do open mics so I figure it would be interesting to see myself on camera doing comedy. I think of this as art, which I don't mind sharing with others hoping they may like it. 
Wow you act as normal for Not professional , there is no camera shy nor other uncertain reaction since  you are not doing this to make money and indeed that you are good at it.
also  a good attitude to share your God given talent to others and yeah making them smile , thank you for that mate.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 04:56:56 PM

dont give up. just create multiple jokes.. what you find is comedians write hundreds of jokes but only use 5% of them(the ones that hit)
they spend alot of time working on the jokes. looking for synonyms and other word play to make a joke a hit.
its like fashion models. they dont turn up, take one picture an leave. they have 500 pictures taken with different poses, lighting and angles and then one shot is picked from the litter of pictures

scroll over below for punchline
why did the chicken cross the road... ||it already angered the cyclepath(pronounce psychopath)||

two blondes walk into a bar... ||ouch.. ouch||

i was in a bar on open mic comedy night. and three men walked towards the stage. i stopped them and said "you three are not funny"
||in complete confusion the englishman, irishman, and scotsman looked at each other||

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 02:19:38 AM

dont give up. just create multiple jokes.. what you find is comedians write hundreds of jokes but only use 5% of them(the ones that hit)
they spend alot of time working on the jokes. looking for synonyms and other word play to make a joke a hit.
Just like famous artists  that have created dozens if not tons of painting first before being appreciated and become so to be world known artists now.

have watched OP's video and i can see that there is talent on him , only need to be enhanced and practiced more each time.

OP Goodluck though , it will be a long journey .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CCMS

Activity: 285
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 06:32:06 PM

Funny enough. Are there audience out there or is it an edited video?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MARKETER : t.me/ccmsme
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Frist id

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 04:02:22 PM

One day while doing my stand-up comedy video, I got so excited that I started recording without turning on the video record. When I save the video record I see that I have not turned on the video record. This makes my friends laugh a lot.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 02:52:24 AM

the wife looked in the mirror and didnt like what she saw, she asked me 'rate me out of 10'
i say 'your in ten's (intense), your a twelve honey, your a dozen'

... 'dozent cook, dozent shut up'

chrisjourney89 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 04:05:57 AM

Funny enough. Are there audience out there or is it an edited video?
Edited video.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 02:03:19 AM

how can you identify if an ant is a boy ant or girl ant
stick it in water and if it floats, its  buoyant

Freedom4All

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 07:11:21 PM

Any more videos?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: