Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AN OVERVIEW OF GAMING PROJECTS.  (Read 120 times)
ShayLegal (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 04:49:35 PM

Being a staunch enthusiast of the gaming crypto ecosystem, I'm often inclined to new gaming projects with good usecases and tokenomics. Personally, I feel they've perceived potential for considerable growth. I've been doing some research and I feel I must have missed out on a few. Please, if you've any on your radar, do well to recommend so I can add to my watchlist, Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 05:13:08 PM

Being a staunch enthusiast of the gaming crypto ecosystem, I'm often inclined to new gaming projects with good usecases and tokenomics. Personally, I feel they've perceived potential for considerable growth. I've been doing some research and I feel I must have missed out on a few. Please, if you've any on your radar, do well to recommend so I can add to my watchlist, Thanks.
Bigtime
Petopia
Sword and magic
Axie infinity v2 classic
Guild of guardians
Knights of catenna.

There are lots of new games or existing that still alive and able to wrap it up. Maybe you could try to do some of these games. But of course depends on the ecosystem of gaming you like.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jacafbiz

Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 06:55:02 PM

You claimed you have looked into some of these Games, but you failed to list those you have on your radar but looking for new ones, if you want to do your research on Gamefi bucket I will advise you go to Coinmarketcap or Coingecko, click the category button and click the Gamefi buttons so many under the radar projects, look for those that the team is still active and work on releasing updates on their projects or those that received huge VC money then but are currently undervalued below their ICO price.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Altcoiner007

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 08:38:27 PM

You claimed you have looked into some of these Games, but you failed to list those you have on your radar but looking for new ones, if you want to do your research on Gamefi bucket I will advise you go to Coinmarketcap or Coingecko, click the category button and click the Gamefi buttons so many under the radar projects, look for those that the team is still active and work on releasing updates on their projects or those that received huge VC money then but are currently undervalued below their ICO price.

Rightly said! What I expected of the title "overview".
I would have loved to start by mentioning BigTime. Someone else already did that. Their Platform seem to have gotten the much needed exposure. Others on my watchlist includes:
Voxies ($VOXEL)
Myria ($MYRIA)
Nakamoto Games ($NAKA)
GAMEE ($GMEE)
The project team are still active in their communities.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 09:21:48 PM

Is this still in a learning process or you already have something in your mind?
Creating your own gaming project is not that easy because you have to consider everything and the crypto games todate are not that in demand due to the problem they faced before which you can use as your advantage to address their issues and provide a better game. Have your best team to make this possible, its not easy but once you do it well I’m sure its all worth it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 04:03:34 AM

I play dcity on Hive blockchain, it's like a virtual city you manage. You can read about it here [1]. I also used play dcrops named on same chain, however sold my inventory couple months ago.

[1] https://hive.blog/@dcitygame

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 08:06:46 AM

Bigtime
Petopia
Sword and magic
Axie infinity v2 classic
Guild of guardians
Knights of catenna.

There are lots of new games or existing that still alive and able to wrap it up. Maybe you could try to do some of these games. But of course depends on the ecosystem of gaming you like.
When NFT gaming is still at its hype (or at least there is some hype in it), I've followed Bigtime and Guild of Guardians. Over time, I stopped following them because of how long it took for their game to be released. Can I ask you if the game has been released already, especially with Guild of Guardians? I don't know if it's only, but I love how the gameplay of GOG is. It's kind of Lost Relics in Enjin Blockchain which I used to play a few years ago.

Aside from that, can I also ask if are you playing Axie Infinity Classic as well? If yes, what can you say about it? I mean I've seen many Axie Infinity players coming back to play it again. Is there something interesting about it that many players are coming back to play? I still have all of my Axies, and I can just play anytime. I just don't know what attracts old players to play it again.

Thanks for answering. Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 08:50:22 AM

Adding some gamefi alts to your portfolio going into the new year should be great. I have some in mind. You can DYOR on Naka, Gmee, Bigtime, and Voxel.
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 09:44:30 AM

I agree with you that op would have at least list some those games he said, he seen because if we start to list the ones we know, we might relist the ones you have seen. It would better if the op list the ones that are is in his radar so whoever listing the new ones will be different from the ones he has in his radar and that how to do things like this.

And also apart from the ones they have listed above, you can make research in google search engine and you will see more of the gamefi bucket there and that is my suggestion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoababe

Activity: 707
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 09:46:11 AM

Rightly said! What I expected of the title "overview".
I would have loved to start by mentioning BigTime. Someone else already did that. Their Platform seem to have gotten the much needed exposure. Others on my watchlist includes:
Voxies ($VOXEL)
Myria ($MYRIA)
Nakamoto Games ($NAKA)
GAMEE ($GMEE)
The project team are still active in their communities.
I like your list. I will choose GMEE because of their strong foundation. Although, I noticed it after Bitget listing announcement but a gaming platform with over 40 million users globally and over 7 billion gameplay shouldn't be overlooked.
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 241

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 05:04:03 PM

Not really into games, but your direction can Help the OP, other game enthusiasts and hopefully me, i might develop the interest. Guess I now know where to go if I need to game, Conmarketcap, is a place of crypto information for me, thanks that you've added another feather for me to visit it. Interests varies and I'm quite envious about how you folks talk about the many crypto games. Guess I'm curious enough now to give it a try, hopefully to be looking forward to new updates, if it catches my interest, then it'd be real fun.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 05:44:18 PM

Not really into games, but your direction can Help the OP, other game enthusiasts and hopefully me, i might develop the interest. Guess I now know where to go if I need to game, Conmarketcap, is a place of crypto information for me, thanks that you've added another feather for me to visit it. Interests varies and I'm quite envious about how you folks talk about the many crypto games. Guess I'm curious enough now to give it a try, hopefully to be looking forward to new updates, if it catches my interest, then it'd be real fun.

maybe he is looking for something new where easy to make money. i was also ready to dive into this play to earn games when Axie became popular i was just stunned by how expensive a team is to play which made me think twice. only a gamer that can last hours and hours in front of a monitor. i don't have this dedication so i better just look for something else to pass my time.

the list of games in gamefi is for those guys with the dedication to play so if he isn't an enthusiast, he may quit and waste the money he spent to set up his game account.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 12:48:53 AM

There's no doubt potential for the gaming projects to be known in the scene. We've seen it in the past years and bull run, there are still existing to this date and there will be more. I wouldn't suggest one because it might not be good for you. Just follow the trackers for all of those NFT gaming lists and websites where they list projects that you might think. I've got a few that I think will do good because even if the market was unstable, they're consistent in development.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 07:57:11 AM

I do not deny the potential of this field in the cryptocurrency market, but even when it had previous appearances from simple to complex, the scale and exploitability were always challenges. But in general, if you only care about the investment aspect and finding profits, then that hype is bound to appear, like in 2021, when we have hype for many products and up until now there has been no hype. Many products have the ability to grow. However, according to recent observations, there are also positive things about the product, as the quality improvement is getting better and better. Before that, I also played a lot of metaverse-related games on the WAX ​​system and felt that they also had great potential because some other famous games still do not have a combination with blockchain.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Wahyuihib

Activity: 609
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 10:54:04 AM

I'm not really familiar with many game-based cryptocurrencies.  maybe the Axie Infinity V2 Classic is all I remember.  because this game has a big influence on crypto users, especially those who love games.  just by playing games, everyone has the right to earn a large income..

]     ►   BUY REXX   ◄          ───────────
PRESENTS A WIDE ARRAY OF DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS[/url]
●   FACEBOOK   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   TWITTER   ●[/center]
JUL00L

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 01:11:09 PM

Bigtime
Petopia
Sword and magic
Axie infinity v2 classic
Guild of guardians
Knights of catenna.

Turns out there are still gaming-based crypto projects hahaha. I think it's all failed. remember several years ago I was included in Axie, Drogonary and some I forget the names of.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Merit: 1315

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 01:14:25 PM

Over time, I stopped following them because of how long it took for their game to be released. Can I ask you if the game has been released already, especially with Guild of Guardians? I don't know if it's only, but I love how the gameplay of GOG is. It's kind of Lost Relics in Enjin Blockchain which I used to play a few years ago.
Im just peeking from time to time since I still have nfts of GoG but they arent live yet. Anyway I already sold with profits some of that before so what Iam holding there are moonbag assets or if the game release and those nft are used to earn.

About axie classic Im sure everyone are interested but Ive got no time at hand to play now. But I hop it have a good impact so I can liquidate some of my remaining or forgotten axies.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 01:23:06 PM

I see so many new game projects recently you can see them on Twitter or Telegram groups, for now you can visit Xterio Game, a special crypto game platform backed by Binance Labs, please visit the site to see if you are interested.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 01:25:28 PM

Bigtime
Petopia
Sword and magic
Axie infinity v2 classic
Guild of guardians
Knights of catenna.

from all game you mentioned above i only know axie infinity because in 2021 i play that, game, and now you still mentioned it and say axie classic v2, is there any new depelopment in axie?
or you already try to play it in 2023.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL