Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtual Number Provider | USA & UK NON-VoIP Numbers | Short & Long-Term Service  (Read 575 times)
majorphones (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 11:25:23 PM

The new version of Major Phones is now available! Check out beta.majorphones.com, your trusted provider of virtual numbers from the United States and the United Kingdom. Our temporary numbers, sourced from leading telephone carriers such as Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, and T-Mobile, are perfect for verifying accounts on various platforms.

Experience the ultimate convenience with Major Phones! Along with hundreds of other options, our service stands out for its incredibly affordable pricing, starting at just $0.3 for US and UK short-term numbers, and $8 for long-term numbers. What's more, we cater to your payment preferences, offering a variety of methods including Perfect Money, Coinbase, Cryptomus, Visa/Mastercard, Amazon Pay, Visa Token, and Zinli. Choose Major Phones for cost-effective, flexible solutions tailored to your needs!

Registering is a breeze with Major Phones! Simply supply your name and a valid email for account verification - it's as straightforward as it gets. If you have any questions, our dedicated customer support team is always ready to assist. You can reach out directly by sending a DM to me or by emailing support@majorphones.com. Also, feel free to connect with us on Telegram at @MajorPhones for prompt assistance.

For a top-up of $10 or more using Payeer, Perfectmoney, or Cryptocurrencies, you will receive two free numbers for receiving SMS!

Note: You are eligible for a free copy as long as you are a Jr. Member or more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
majorphones (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 07:25:58 PM

Amazon Pay enabled now! Accepting Zinli and Visa Token too.
majorphones (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 01:32:07 AM

Request your free copy today!
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 03:49:34 AM

What are the ongoing costs for the long-term numbers?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
majorphones (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2024, 06:54:56 PM

Depends! +$8 for long-term numbers.
majorphones (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 02:54:54 PM

Soon we will support voice verification. Please stay alert!
Alone055

Activity: 1035
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 04:46:29 PM

Free copies still available? Would love to test the service.

majorphones (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 07:23:15 PM

Yes, still available. Contact us and let us know your user in the chat.
majorphones (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 07:50:18 PM

Japan and Australian numbers added!
Smedia.Club

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 09:13:58 AM

your post says USD 0.32 but I registered and it says USD 3.2 - 1.4 on the site.

Interested in your service for a google voice number for now, possibly whatsapp later on.

is the Vouch copy still available?

majorphones (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 05:10:37 PM

The price depends on the service. Google Voice is expensive because it's in high demand. However, you can find other services with prices under $0.5. Contact us for a free trial!
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2024, 07:58:57 PM

@majorphones

• Do you have any plans to extend long-term numbers beyond 30 days?
  • I'm curious to know how our VPN usage interferes with code deliveries [none of the other alternative services that I've tried in the past had this issue].

BTW, this thread belongs to the "Service Announcements" board [move topic button is located in the bottom left corner of the page].

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
majorphones (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 12:07:57 PM

@majorphones

• Do you have any plans to extend long-term numbers beyond 30 days?
  • I'm curious to know how our VPN usage interferes with code deliveries [none of the other alternative services that I've tried in the past had this issue].

BTW, this thread belongs to the "Service Announcements" board [move topic button is located in the bottom left corner of the page].

Hello!

Yes, please contact us on Telegram and we can offer you other plans with more days. About VPN usage, a lot of platforms like Google Voice, or PayPal, can detect if you're under VPN/proxy service and they can block your account because the usage of that type of service violates the privacy of those sites. The problem is that a lot of people may associate this with virtual numbers when this is not the case, which is why we explicitly ask you not to use a poor quality VPN/proxy.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2024, 04:22:16 PM

Yes, please contact us on Telegram and we can offer you other plans with more days.
Thank you... I'll do it if I ever need one, but I asked that question because I've noticed that some platforms have started forcing SMS-based 2FAs on their users and recently, a few users were looking on this forum for longer-term rentals.

About VPN usage, a lot of platforms like Google Voice, or PayPal, can detect if you're under VPN/proxy service and they can block your account because the usage of that type of service violates the privacy of those sites. The problem is that a lot of people may associate this with virtual numbers when this is not the case, which is why we explicitly ask you not to use a poor quality VPN/proxy.
Perhaps my interpretation of the warning in question wasn't spot-on, so thank you for clarifying that it could still work with a good VPN/proxy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
majorphones (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 06:54:40 PM

Yes, please contact us on Telegram and we can offer you other plans with more days.
Thank you... I'll do it if I ever need one, but I asked that question because I've noticed that some platforms have started forcing SMS-based 2FAs on their users and recently, a few users were looking on this forum for longer-term rentals.

About VPN usage, a lot of platforms like Google Voice, or PayPal, can detect if you're under VPN/proxy service and they can block your account because the usage of that type of service violates the privacy of those sites. The problem is that a lot of people may associate this with virtual numbers when this is not the case, which is why we explicitly ask you not to use a poor quality VPN/proxy.
Perhaps my interpretation of the warning in question wasn't spot-on, so thank you for clarifying that it could still work with a good VPN/proxy.

Perfect. Yes, we offer long-term numbers of USA/UK. Soon we will enabled a new feature oriented to reuse the same number without the need to have a long-term
majorphones (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 12:47:21 PM

New countries added. Australia, Japan, China, Spain, France, Mexico and more... Visit us for more information.
Skorpo

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 03:06:32 PM

Hello, interested your service, also i want included it in my program for mass registering telegram accounts tdatas - Telegram kit 1 reborn https://exybot.com/telegram-kit-1-registration-telegram-accounts/
Check please if you have plan for developers i will glad working with your service
majorphones (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 12:12:55 AM

Hello, interested your service, also i want included it in my program for mass registering telegram accounts tdatas - Telegram kit 1 reborn https://exybot.com/telegram-kit-1-registration-telegram-accounts/
Check please if you have plan for developers i will glad working with your service

Hello. Yes we offer a private API. Please contact us via Telegram @MajorPhones
majorphones (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 08:34:26 PM

Middle-term numbers it's available right now!
freeconcallcom

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 04:08:10 PM

What is the monthly cost for Japanese number?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: