Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will invest the money to buy the land in Bitcoin.  (Read 1147 times)
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 09:39:54 AM

I really envy your courage, not everyone will be that courageous to invest all their savings in Bitcoin.
Moreso I respect the fact that you understand that this your investment could become nothing tomorrow because of the volatility and risk involved in investing in Bitcoin.
It's a good thing, and who knows your $11k could become $20k in this next bull run.
Not everyone because not everyone has also seen the potential of Bitcoin. But OP has a positive view of Bitcoin and a kind of investment mindset which drive his decision to invest in Bitcoin rather than buying land. He came up with that decision believing that Bitcoin could give him more profit which was unlikely to earn if he acquired land.

Indeed, the potential of making $11k can be doubled or even more when properly managed. Perhaps he knows the risk he faces so we could assume that he was ready enough to whatever happen.

Not that they don't see the potential, but some are actually afraid to commit funds to investing in Bitcoin, especially life savings.
It is a risky venture and the OP is well informed and I am sure he is ready to bear the consequences of his failures and success.
But hopefully this results in a massive win for him eventually, he could make in a month what his banks can never afford to give in 10 years

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 11:01:57 AM

it's a bold plan, and if it works, then it will really bring you huge profits. However, I think that you need to save some of the money you have in Fiat as an emergency fund. We don't know what will happen in the future, because as far as I know, there are many people who try to invest all the money they have, but they are forced to sell the investments they have cheaply because of an emergency.
So, I think if you want to try investing in bitcoin for the long term, to buy land, that's not a problem, many people do that, but make sure the money for daily needs, savings, emergency money, and others is also met. because if not, then it could threaten your investment in the future.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
krista222

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 02:07:14 PM

That's  great idea! Make sure you choose a reliable platform for your transactions. Diversifying your investments is crucial to reduce risk. Remember that markets can be unpredictable, so it's wise to only invest what you can afford to lose. Consult a financial advisor to make sure your decision is in line with your long-term goals and risk tolerance.
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 04:57:13 PM

This is the beauty of Bitcoin. You cannot invest into real estate or buy small portion of land with small amounts. But in Bitcoin investment, you can start with as low as $10. There's no limitation in Bitcoin investment which makes it a very powerful investment option. But if you are really going to invest into Bitcoin then I suggest you not to do it all at once. Focus more on doing DCA if you have less knowledge about trading and other stuff.

That's never a perfect time when it comes to Bitcoin investment. If you have the will to hold for a longer period of time, anytime you invest becomes the perfect time for you. Don't regret your decision. Just buy and hold until you see profits.
SmartCharpa

Activity: 476
Merit: 291

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 06:10:45 PM

I am a government servant, working in regional land office.  At the end of five years of my working life, I have spent part of the salary I received during these five years for family and saved part for future. I have been saving my money in the bank for more than five years for the purpose of saving for the future and purchasing a land. If I were to mention the amount of money I saved in five years, it would be about 11 thousand dollars if converted to US dollars. My plan was to buy a land with this amount of money but whenever looking for land to buy land my idea completely changes because the lands I like will not give me this amount of money. If I can't buy land in a position, I have no desire to buy land in a common place. 

Since I have like 11 thousand dollars right now, I want to invest this amount in Bitcoin instead of keeping it in the bank. I know about investing in bitcoins and I know that there are risks involved, I am investing in the potential to grow money but I want to invest in bitcoins with the understanding that my money may go down due to market volatility. I decided to withdraw the money from the bank at the beginning of the new year and plan to invest the money in bitcoins. Now that I can't buy land, I will definitely hold this investment for a long time so that I get good returns at the end of the long term and I can also accumulate some more money through employment. 

At the time I planned it I felt I should have planned it earlier.

You are making good decisions at this point, but in my opinion, you should have made this decision much earlier. The price of bitcoin is currently high, so I don't think it's a good idea for you to purchase it at this point when it's over $40k Instead, you would have take this decision when the price was still under $30k Although you've saved money for a good five years, I believe you should wait longer if you can't afford to buy now. I know that some people can still invest and take risks regardless of the price. Because of the current price, I will not encourage anyone to buy bitcoin at this point. however, I will suggest that you should use half of your money to buy land, use the other half to begin your journey into investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 06:29:58 PM

I am a government servant, working in regional land office.  At the end of five years of my working life, I have spent part of the salary I received during these five years for family and saved part for future. I have been saving my money in the bank for more than five years for the purpose of saving for the future and purchasing a land. If I were to mention the amount of money I saved in five years, it would be about 11 thousand dollars if converted to US dollars. My plan was to buy a land with this amount of money but whenever looking for land to buy land my idea completely changes because the lands I like will not give me this amount of money. If I can't buy land in a position, I have no desire to buy land in a common place. 

Since I have like 11 thousand dollars right now, I want to invest this amount in Bitcoin instead of keeping it in the bank. I know about investing in bitcoins and I know that there are risks involved, I am investing in the potential to grow money but I want to invest in bitcoins with the understanding that my money may go down due to market volatility. I decided to withdraw the money from the bank at the beginning of the new year and plan to invest the money in bitcoins. Now that I can't buy land, I will definitely hold this investment for a long time so that I get good returns at the end of the long term and I can also accumulate some more money through employment. 

You are making good decisions at this point, but in my opinion, you should have made this decision much earlier. The price of bitcoin is currently high, so I don't think it's a good idea for you to purchase it at this point when it's over $40k Instead, you would have take this decision when the price was still under $30k Although you've saved money for a good five years, I believe you should wait longer if you can't afford to buy now. I know that some people can still invest and take risks regardless of the price. Because of the current price, I will not encourage anyone to buy bitcoin at this point. however, I will suggest that you should use half of your money to buy land, use the other half to begin your journey into investment.
We have different perspective on where bitcoin price can go, it is speculative if bitcoin can go down to 30k again assuming that it is before the bull market. I myself believe that we can go that price point but I think that OP wouldn't want to miss the chance for him to invest in such price given that he is aware and has a knowledge about the risk of investing into cryptocurrency. If bitcoin go up more than 40k, the difference would only be the profit potential that OP can get but overall, I also think it's a good move investing in bitcoin even with the entry price he choose.

Dollar cost averaging would be also good strategy but again OP bought the bitcoin already and it will hardly depend on him if he will follow the advices we posted in his thread.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 06:51:35 PM

a few months ago the price of bitcoin was still around $25k++ now the price is already $40k++ if you started buying bitcoin when the price was still under $30k then now your $11 thousand money has increased almost 1.5 times, well the price of bitcoin continues to increase as time goes by, so don't think long about buying bitcoin, rest assured that when you buy bitcoin at the current price then in the next few years the price of bitcoin will increase rapidly and you will get a profit of 3x or even 5x from the initial value you bought bitcoin at this price, when it's certain that your dream of buying land using Bitcoin will come true smoothly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lenon33

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 06:58:21 PM

That's  great idea! Make sure you choose a reliable platform for your transactions. Diversifying your investments is crucial to reduce risk. Remember that markets can be unpredictable, so it's wise to only invest what you can afford to lose. Consult a financial advisor to make sure your decision is in line with your long-term goals and risk tolerance.
It is important to diversify your investments to spread the risks. While bitcoin can be a lucrative investment, it is important to stay on top of market trends and potential regulatory changes. In addition, I advise  to consider other investment options alongside bitcoin.
krista222

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 07:04:09 PM

It is important to diversify your investments to spread the risks. While bitcoin can be a lucrative investment, it is important to stay on top of market trends and potential regulatory changes. In addition, I advise  to consider other investment options alongside bitcoin.

Yes, diversification is a smart approach. I too want to create a balanced portfolio with some funds invested in bitcoin and some in less volatile options. I will be able to aim for growth while minimising potential losses.
Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 07:13:28 PM

I am a government servant, working in regional land office.  At the end of five years of my working life, I have spent part of the salary I received during these five years for family and saved part for future. I have been saving my money in the bank for more than five years for the purpose of saving for the future and purchasing a land. If I were to mention the amount of money I saved in five years, it would be about 11 thousand dollars if converted to US dollars.
Don't you think you approached this wrongly especially knowing very well that land never depreciates no matter which part of the world...unless it's a war zone! Probably you have your reasons for not doing so earlier, maybe because of other commitments....

But on a serious note, since we can't cry over spelled milk this is your next opportunity to buy that land and get something to your name.. and don't miss this discount as the next 5years price will skyrocket as demand is high for real estate projects coming up every day.

My plan was to buy a land with this amount of money but whenever looking for land to buy land my idea completely changes because the lands I like will not give me this amount of money. If I can't buy land in a position, I have no desire to buy land in a common place.  
That's what they mean when they say money changes people, you have the money for X but now you want Y or Z..it's a normal thing  Grin Cool

Since I have like 11 thousand dollars right now, I want to invest this amount in Bitcoin instead of keeping it in the bank.
Instead of throwing everything at Bitcoin from your savings, use a small percentage of your salary to buy Bitcoin every month and before you know it your crypto investment will be healthy in a few years from now Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 05:58:45 AM

a few months ago the price of bitcoin was still around $25k++ now the price is already $40k++ if you started buying bitcoin when the price was still under $30k then now your $11 thousand money has increased almost 1.5 times, well the price of bitcoin continues to increase as time goes by, so don't think long about buying bitcoin, rest assured that when you buy bitcoin at the current price then in the next few years the price of bitcoin will increase rapidly and you will get a profit of 3x or even 5x from the initial value you bought bitcoin at this price, when it's certain that your dream of buying land using Bitcoin will come true smoothly.
From the profit he will earn can be enough to buy land in the future. If we are smart people, we surely think about what is the best thing we do. We can say that Bitcoin investment is profitable but that will also depend on the person who invests because many people have also suffered losses. But why do we say it was a smart choice over buying land? And it is because we thought that Bitcoin has a huge profit potential and we could use the profit to buy land.

Fuso.hp

Activity: 490
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 06:18:41 AM

it's a bold plan, and if it works, then it will really bring you huge profits. However, I think that you need to save some of the money you have in Fiat as an emergency fund. We don't know what will happen in the future, because as far as I know, there are many people who try to invest all the money they have, but they are forced to sell the investments they have cheaply because of an emergency.
So, I think if you want to try investing in bitcoin for the long term, to buy land, that's not a problem, many people do that, but make sure the money for daily needs, savings, emergency money, and others is also met. because if not, then it could threaten your investment in the future.
It might be a good suggestion for OP and this suggestion might work for OP.  The way OP posted that he is willing to invest all the money to buy his land, he may never have planned that when he needs the money, if his investment is at a temporary loss, he will have to sell his investment at a relative loss to meet his needs. In order not to have to sell his investment at a loss, OP can save a part of his total money if he wants so that he can meet his needs with the savings money if he needs it in the future. If I had planned to invest the money from selling my land entirely in Bitcoin, I would definitely save some money instead of investing the whole money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 07:01:25 AM

Not a bad idea. But know the risk and rewards involved. If you are not willing to risk  your money, and you might need the money in case of emergency or something like that, then in that case, the purchasing a land would be a better choice. The value of land should be appreciating in the long run, but the returns might be minimal, but at least you won't be losing any money due to inflation or something like that. On other hand, if you are willing to risk, and you won't need the money anytime soon, then invest in bitcoin and keep holding it until you are ready to take your profit. But don't invest the money if you might need it anytime soon. The market is very volatile and having to sell at the wrong time might cause some huge losses for you.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 12:01:22 PM

It might be a good suggestion for OP and this suggestion might work for OP.  The way OP posted that he is willing to invest all the money to buy his land, he may never have planned that when he needs the money, if his investment is at a temporary loss, he will have to sell his investment at a relative loss to meet his needs. In order not to have to sell his investment at a loss, OP can save a part of his total money if he wants so that he can meet his needs with the savings money if he needs it in the future. If I had planned to invest the money from selling my land entirely in Bitcoin, I would definitely save some money instead of investing the whole money.
He probably knows what he is trying to do and already thinks about the consequences. Perhaps, it was a plan already and it was allocated to buy land but had changed and decided to invest in Bitcoin which I believe was a good idea. He can buy more properties if his investment goes well but if he just invests in land, he can't buy Bitcoin or start any investment because he has nothing already aside from the property he acquired.
But yeah, he should not put all the money he has now since he is not working already, 75% is enough while 25% is reserved (IMO).
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1018

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 12:46:52 PM

buying bitcoin for long term investment is a good idea and the profits obtained from bitcoin you can buy land without reducing your previous money,
Land investment is indeed promising if it is in a strategic location, but if you need money you cannot sell it quickly like bitcoin, if you buy bitcoin for 11k$, at the current price in the next 1-4 years you will be able to make a profit and you can save or buy land You can even increase your Bitcoin investment from the profits you have from previous investments

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 01:35:39 PM

buying bitcoin for long term investment is a good idea and the profits obtained from bitcoin you can buy land without reducing your previous money,
Land investment is indeed promising if it is in a strategic location, but if you need money you cannot sell it quickly like bitcoin, if you buy bitcoin for 11k$, at the current price in the next 1-4 years you will be able to make a profit and you can save or buy land You can even increase your Bitcoin investment from the profits you have from previous investments
True, it depends on whether the property you purchased is in an area that will be developed shortly. It is not promising if you purchased land in an uncrowded or unknown location where it is hard for people to visit, it should be a decent looking location. Even though the place is not developed yet, the price of the property will continue to grow gradually because time will come that the place will develop. If you want to be profitable in just a couple of year with high ROI, I prefer to invest with Bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 01:42:29 PM

Buying Bitcoin using your savings would be a good decision you can make. Instead of saving it in the bank without any progress, invest it to earn profit. Don't let the bank make use of your money, you are only making the bank richer, it should be you who benefits from your money and not them. Accumulate Bitcoin before halving, and invest only the amount you can take risk.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Wiwo

Activity: 1092
Merit: 721

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2023, 01:49:30 PM

Buying Bitcoin using your savings would be a good decision you can make. Instead of saving it in the bank without any progress, invest it to earn profit. Don't let the bank make use of your money, you are only making the bank richer, it should be you who benefits from your money and not them. Accumulate Bitcoin before halving, and invest only the amount you can take risk.
Alot have not been in alignment between the thread title and wt is being written in the body of the thread and at some point it seems to me that the ops have hard a lot of misconceptions along the line,  because what is being mentioned in the thread is about comparing Bitcoin vs bank balance but with the title he stated that he want to buy bitcoin with the money he want to buy land with,  so the comparison should be between Bitcoin and land not Bitcoin vs bank balance because we all know how worthless the bank saving thing is.

So for sure let look in the direction of land vs Bitcoin,  because in this my side of the world,  government approved land is a big deal for you,  for that it price appreciate heavily,  but also I know thos is not same with other part of the world because this land investment is only allowed where there is no government control over land and at that,  there could be a lot of land peddling at some point.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1344

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 02:35:13 PM

I am a government servant, working in regional land office.  At the end of five years of my working life, I have spent part of the salary I received during these five years for family and saved part for future. I have been saving my money in the bank for more than five years for the purpose of saving for the future and purchasing a land.
And while you were saving money for five years, the price of land was also rising all this time. Those pitiful interest accrued by banks, most likely, will not even be able to compensate for this difference in the rise in price of land.

If you had become interested in the bitcoin earlier (5 years ago), then by now, most likely, you would have already become the happy owner of your own land. Over the past 5 years, the price of the bitcoin has increased quite significantly and an investment in this would already bring a significant increase. This is better than a low-yielding bank deposit.

If I were to mention the amount of money I saved in five years, it would be about 11 thousand dollars if converted to US dollars. My plan was to buy a land with this amount of money but whenever looking for land to buy land my idea completely changes because the lands I like will not give me this amount of money. If I can't buy land in a position, I have no desire to buy land in a common place. 
I just don’t understand, did you want to buy land for future resale (for speculation)?

Don't delay your purchase. Have you noticed how sharply the price of the bitcoin has been rising lately? It’s not too late, but with the current hype (possibly short-lived), you will get fewer bitcoin (parts).

What has happened has passed. You still have time to get into the last carriage.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zigabel

Activity: 294
Merit: 155

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 04:42:45 PM

You have a very good plan and it's very important that you understand the dynamics of investing in Bitcoin as that will help you alone lot in knowing when to sell off and when to still hold on to your investment such that it will be very profitable to you, it's true that if you had left it in the bank continually, definitely it will get to a time your money will grow by a small percentage but with Bitcoin its very possible to double up and aswell go below invested capital.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: