Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many scams have you caught?  (Read 564 times)
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 02:34:50 PM

I invested money in several schemes after which I lost a lot of money. I don't want to remember old things anymore. I feel very bad when I think about scams. We should all be wary of such scam schemes. Such  schemes trap people and embezzle their money. So we have to be careful to prevent ourselves from this scam .
I amore interested in knowing if a project is scam when it comes to investment. For us to make profits, we need to make sure that we make appropriate investment knowing what project is good or bad for us. There are many ways we can determine if a project is scam or not depending on our experience in the market. The market is for those that have idea and know how to make money by leveraging what the capital they have and use it to acquire profits in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 08:52:10 PM

There are so many scams in the market while some are easy to identify some are very hard to .I usually tried to avoid most project that looked suspicious to me that is just the only way that i have been able to avoid some scams projects though that does not prevent me from been scammed sometimes.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
nurilham

Activity: 1428
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 09:08:34 PM

What I want to ask you is how many times have you been caught in a scam project?
I don't know how many times I got scammed. I've experienced it many times in the past. The most experience I got in 2017-2020, I often speculated on new projects at that time. But since 2021, I tried to be more careful and I rarely invested in new projects. Most projects I invested are the top projects or established projects, it is an effective way to avoid scam projects. I can minimize to be involved in scam projects until now.

And what factors deceived you?
The potential of huge profits is the main factor. New projects offer the chance of gaining bigger profits since it is in the beginning of the project development. The teams are also very often bragging to provide many developments in the projects. But it was never proven, they even disappeared when people already have high hopes.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 11:09:42 PM

I amore interested in knowing if a project is scam when it comes to investment. For us to make profits, we need to make sure that we make appropriate investment knowing what project is good or bad for us. There are many ways we can determine if a project is scam or not depending on our experience in the market. The market is for those that have idea and know how to make money by leveraging what the capital they have and use it to acquire profits in the market.
Every person who invests in a project of course has to see whether the project can benefit him or not, because when we choose the wrong project to invest in, of course this will be detrimental to the assets he owns and also his time, so it is very important to be able to know how to see whether the project is really good or bad to avoid investing in scam projects so that we cannot profit from the investment.
And since it is too difficult to figure out how to tell apart the good projects from the bad projects, since scammers make an effort to make their scams look as similar as they can to the few legitimate projects out there, we need to question ourselves if it is worth it to still try to invest in some of those projects? As the chances you will get scammed are so high that even the high benefits you could get from investing in a good project do not really offset the massive risks you need to take.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 09:54:54 PM

I have seen many cases of fraudulent projects on this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
What I want to ask you is how many times have you been caught in a scam project?
Please share your experience with me so that I can be careful in the world of cryptocurrency.
Thanks.
On the time that i have known about bitcoin or crypto because im really that a fan with those ponzi schemes back in the past onw which those doublers  did really hook up me into cryptocurrencies considering that
it is really that looking so interesting and something that could really make you that invest. On the time that im gaining experience on those ponzis and scams around then im already that vigilant when it comes to scams.
I cant remember on how many i have been able to catch up some scams because i do usually visit out on Scam accusations board and checking out whether those accusations were real or not at first.
If its a yes, then solid proofs had been provided but if its not then just simply move on.

Scammers are lurking in the shadows on which they would really be always targeting into those newbies who do have that lack of knowledge and experience
in crypto world. They are the ones who would be the easiest person that would be fooled on. As people do able to know their moduses then they would really be tending to make out such
adjustments and they are getting sophisticated day by day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 12:13:44 PM

There are so many scams in the market while some are easy to identify some are very hard to .I usually tried to avoid most project that looked suspicious to me that is just the only way that i have been able to avoid some scams projects though that does not prevent me from been scammed sometimes.
I've never been so insecure about the market until I got scammed with these shitcoins and I realized I've lost quite significant amounts of my portfolio. When we see a project in the market, we shouldn't rush into anticipation of these projects, rather we should take our time to examine the market and ensure we're stick on the winning side. Scam projects are everywhere in the system, we just have to apply precautionary measures to ensure we be on the safer side or path because no one would like to welcome defeats  and losses in the system.

Stake VIP wager
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 12:59:14 PM

I have seen many cases of fraudulent projects on this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Please share your experience with me so that I can be careful in the world of cryptocurrency.
Thanks.
I've been scammed about ten times since the beginning of my crypto journey. Being scammed might cause trust concerns with any legitimate crypto project. Aside from that, getting scammed makes you more cautious with your money, and also make you do a research on the project to ensure that you will not being scammed again. There are a lot of scammers in crypto, and I'm not sure why they keep doing it.
My sole piece of advice to you is to always conduct research on a project before investing, and avoid projects that appear to be "too good to be true" because they are most likely to scam us.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 01:22:07 PM

Thanks.

You're not being direct with your question and this does not go along with being specific, do you mean the campaigns some of us have promoted which turned by to be scam or the scam campaigns we have initiated by ourselves, many people are here on the forum participating in signature campaigns and were taking their time and risk in working for any organizations without knowing if they have the intention of scam or not, what we do here is only to work in promoting their brands and name, you must do your own personal research about how reliable or trusted they appear to be.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 01:42:08 PM

Not reported in here, but it was when I really new at cryptocurrency. People asked to borrow a money and at the first time they paid back the full amount faster than the promised date, but they keep asking it over and over again until at the point when I "felt" I can "trust" them, I just lend them money without any further question and they stopped paying after that.

It isn't that a big amount, but still after that point I've pretty much guarded myself with every scam I could find and do all of the research possible so I can make sure I don't want to fall on same shit again.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 11:29:48 PM

Not reported in here, but it was when I really new at cryptocurrency. People asked to borrow a money and at the first time they paid back the full amount faster than the promised date, but they keep asking it over and over again until at the point when I "felt" I can "trust" them, I just lend them money without any further question and they stopped paying after that.

It isn't that a big amount, but still after that point I've pretty much guarded myself with every scam I could find and do all of the research possible so I can make sure I don't want to fall on same shit again.
Losing even a small amount is awful, and this is because you feel like if you have done things as you were supposed to then you would not have been deceived, I know that feeling as this happened to me as well, and even if the amount of money I lost was not big I was still mad about it for a very long time, and if a person wants to avoid to feel that way then they have no option at all but to investigate thoroughly any service they use on this market.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 06:42:34 AM

I've never experienced being scammed related to cryptocurrency but I've seen a lot of different scams in social media who uses cryptocurrency as their bait.

Most famous are pyramiding scam, those companies wanna be that will make your certain deposit into a big amount of money in just few days. The other one is the phising email, links, or whatever kind it is, they have the most believable thumbnails that will make you think they are legit, but if you're wary enough, you'll notice in their links that they are a scam.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2369

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 07:12:33 AM

Thanks.

The only time I got caught was when I used a fraudulent exchanger. I decided to check this exchanger for fraud and I was not mistaken. No exchange took place and my money was gone. And only then I found on the forum a topic with a description of this fraudulent exchanger.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
irhact

Activity: 602
Merit: 749

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 01:27:31 PM

I've never been so insecure about the market until I got scammed with these shitcoins and I realized I've lost quite significant amounts of my portfolio. When we see a project in the market, we shouldn't rush into anticipation of these projects, rather we should take our time to examine the market and ensure we're stick on the winning side. Scam projects are everywhere in the system, we just have to apply precautionary measures to ensure we be on the safer side or path because no one would like to welcome defeats  and losses in the system.

Scam projects are everywhere so when we're not careful of projects that we're investing into we'll get scammed. Some popular ways scammers are using to scam many individuals is the use of popular coins names in their projects and getting popular due to the name they use. After they have gotten enough fame and money from scamming investors they stop the project. When investing we should take notice of the names this projects are using.

Memecooin is also another way scammers are using to scam many Investors as they aren't regarded as a serious investment therefore alot ify scammers can scam investors and they won't be questioned. If you have invested in many altcoins, you would have been scammed or encountered scam projects as they're many in the market. I can't remember how many projects has scammed me but the amount aren't very big since I don't invest too much onto new projects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1030

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 04:48:10 PM

TBH, many people tried to catch me out of the way using their phishing tricks on social media, here on the forum too but Luckily I haven't gotten caught.

TBH, OP you should actively, visit the section you've outed out and also make sure to check the Reputation board as well. Avoid all unnecessary PMs because mostly they target you. On the forum, many scammers always try to find a way to sneak attack. Sometimes they even use stupid tactics haha to have fun and play those stupid games consciously to bring more of their strategies, belive me it will be a wonderful experience.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 05:22:32 PM

Thanks.

Those projects that have a clear view and they are not even want to make themselves invisible and are fully visible to the community should be trusted, and also those who are so engaged in social media should be given a chance. Those projects that have some good individual better partnerships with those projects that are also better like I can say Binance, and Kucoin, and if they have funding from some top projects should also be given a chance.

We can trust these projects but looking at their work, that what is the main reason the project is famous for? Then we should take a step forward toward these projects in terms of investment and keep ourselves distant from the scam projects would be easy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 10:52:43 PM

TBH, many people tried to catch me out of the way using their phishing tricks on social media, here on the forum too but Luckily I haven't gotten caught.

TBH, OP you should actively, visit the section you've outed out and also make sure to check the Reputation board as well. Avoid all unnecessary PMs because mostly they target you. On the forum, many scammers always try to find a way to sneak attack. Sometimes they even use stupid tactics haha to have fun and play those stupid games consciously to bring more of their strategies, belive me it will be a wonderful experience.
People often think that no scammer is going to be interested in going after them because they may not have much bitcoin in reserve, but I have seen scammers going after people just for five dollars, so no amount is too small for them, and with this in mind we need to prepare ourselves when we encounter those scammers, as in this way once we do so we will be prepared and it will be way more difficult for them to deceive us and steal our coins.
G_Besar

Activity: 1078
Merit: 476

Cashback 15%

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

People often think that no scammer is going to be interested in going after them because they may not have much bitcoin in reserve, but I have seen scammers going after people just for five dollars, so no amount is too small for them, and with this in mind we need to prepare ourselves when we encounter those scammers, as in this way once we do so we will be prepared and it will be way more difficult for them to deceive us and steal our coins.
Scammer are now clever enough that everyone has to prepare themselves when they have to face scammer who target everyone with any amount of funds. So it's true as you said that we have to be able to make quite thorough preparations for this even though we don't have more Bitcoin because scammer will always attack weak people and also people who neglect to make preparations. Because the target of the scammer is not just the amount of money, but also the amount they can deceive at one time.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 01:39:04 AM

Thanks.

I only do projects that comes from BOUNTYPORTAL, BOUNTY DETECTIVE, JCHAMPAIGNS, BRANBOSS, WAPINTER aside these ones I just mentioned every other projects or bounty campaigns that's not managed by these ones I mentioned I don't do them...

about bounty altcoin project, i think not bounty manager created scam
but only founder altcoin is not paid, because altcoin project, coin still not yet listing in market exchanger early open bounty campaign

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Kelward

Activity: 378
Merit: 222

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 10:31:03 AM

~
Thanks.

What I did is before investing, I already watched numerous Youtube videos, and read some threads here regarding tips and tricks on how not to get scammed. At that time, lots of scam projects were emerging, and most of them had the red flags that I just watched or read. Until now, whenever I see new projects, I always think that they are a scam at first because nowadays, investing in new projects is very hard because the chances of you getting scammed are at their highest. Though I've missed many opportunities not to invest in new projects because I'm always hesitant, I'm not feeling any regret at all.

I think that the biggest scams in the crypto space are these scam projects, they keep coming and the worse is that there is no sort of regulations to curb them. I developed myself to have phobia for them after knowing what most of them are capable of, but like you I've also missed opportunities to invest in a few that I think can give me good ROI, but no regrets because it'll still be a gamble, not being sure if it'll turn shitcoin before I cash in. It's Bitcoin and top altcoins that have gained strong reputation in the crypto space, I never do new projects because of the fear of being scammed, I like to minimize my risks and new projects comes with loads of it.

Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 579

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 11:12:43 PM

There are many that I can't even count them again mostly the Ponzi Schemes that were deceiving people to double their money for a very short period of time. And those fraudulent elements had defrauded me a lot and I also believed that many people had been defrauded like me. And in most time those things happened to someone because of the level of poverty and they want to increase their financial status and unknown to them they scam sites.

All experiences are bad on this. Some of this Schemes have been running in the internet for a very long time and all these period they are compiling funds to run away and within these period they would create trust in their platform and people would be depositing big amount of money. Op just be careful with anything referral links.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀