Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many scams have you caught?  (Read 564 times)
Junoto (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 03:31:44 AM

I have seen many cases of fraudulent projects on this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
What I want to ask you is how many times have you been caught in a scam project?
And what factors deceived you?
Please share your experience with me so that I can be careful in the world of cryptocurrency.
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BabyBandit

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 04:51:05 AM

Scamming is something the most of us hate and with all right to do so! I give all my respect and power to the scam hunters on the internet, myself have never been scammed here or been involved in a scam.
Since I am a active P2P trader I have been scammed sometimes tho, never on this platform but on other ones where P2P-trading is the main thing. But I have added a thinking into everything. That I never should allow myself to get fooled twice in the same way. I always remember the things to not do. So have I get scammed? Yes. Have I get scammed the same way twice? Never.. It's very sad but you cant trust anyone on the internet when it involving money, always play your hand safe!

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 05:26:14 AM

The worst scams in my opinion are phishing scams and the scams going on on twitter.

Phishing is bad because if you use Coinbase or Kraken or any decent exchange you might get an alert from them and think it’s legit. You will click it without thinking and get sent to a phishing website. This is because they spam everyone even people not in crypto and eventually run into people that use the exchange and fall for it.

Twitter is second because they got those fake, send 1 BTC and get back 2 BTC which are pretty convincing. Because if you check the block explorer you will see people send them BTC and get back double, however it just bots and eventually someone will fall for it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 05:44:01 AM

So far we have come to know about many scams and many scams have been discussed in this forum. The biggest fraud I have seen and known is the SBF fraud. The fraud committed by FTX is considered to be one of the biggest frauds ever. Investors have lost huge amounts of money due to this scam and many investors have lost confidence in crypto platforms and exchanges. Mixer campaigns have cheated but those cheats are nothing compared to the FTX cheat because the FTX cheat is one of the biggest cheats I have ever seen. SBF was heavily penalized for this massive fraud even though investors did not get their money back due to his conviction.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 462
Merit: 477

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 07:04:10 AM

I have seen many cases of fraudulent projects on this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
What I want to ask you is how many times have you been caught in a scam project?
You mean how many times have you been scammed? Wink
We can all be scammed, but the more we know, the more expensive it is to scan us, but in the end, it is not shameful to be scammed, and it is stupid to be scammed in the same way over and over again.

As for the worst scam, it is the social attacks and Ponzi schemes in which your friend tells you that you will become rich and invest your money, and suddenly you discover that you and your friend have been defrauded, and their danger is that they may cause social problems in addition to scam.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 08:37:34 AM

Scammers are everywhere and they don't stop their scam activities because it already becomes their scam habit. They love it, addict it and will not stop scamming others.

If you are not too greed, even you don't have basic or deep technical knowledge, you can avoid scam. People were scammed not mostly because they don't have knowledge or experience but mainly because they were too greed. When they were too greed, they will be led by scammers and lose money.

Scam common scam types.
Collection of comprehensive guides on identify and avoid scam projects

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 01:55:28 PM

~
Please share your experience with me so that I can be careful in the world of cryptocurrency.
Thanks.
I can't remember the last time I got scammed TBH. I don't know if I got scammed even when I was still a newbie or not.
Maybe I can consider that I got scammed when I invested in those new projects (ICOs) and ended up as a failed project. I guess that's the one part that I got scammed, but aside from that, I never get scammed by these stupid scammers.

What I did is before investing, I already watched numerous Youtube videos, and read some threads here regarding tips and tricks on how not to get scammed. At that time, lots of scam projects were emerging, and most of them had the red flags that I just watched or read. Until now, whenever I see new projects, I always think that they are a scam at first because nowadays, investing in new projects is very hard because the chances of you getting scammed are at their highest. Though I've missed many opportunities not to invest in new projects because I'm always hesitant, I'm not feeling any regret at all.

There are many ways for a scammer to scam you. Most of them are very common especially if you've seen lots of them already. Learn more about how these scammers are doing, and you will not get scammed. Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 02:05:50 PM

This was long time ago and I've been with the herd that where people go, I also go. I've learned my mistake and that's not to be reliant to everyone.
A crowd that says that something is good to invest, it could have been the same people all over again that's being shilled to the community.
So don't be too gullible when you're an investor and it's not always a good day to invest when you have just found a new project, as we say, DYOR.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 03:01:17 PM

I don't really remember how many times I got caught in a scam project because I don't want to feel sad remembering it. Just let the scam project go and we have to look for other, more promising projects. What often happens is that there is no payment when the time comes for payment because the developer and his team run away with the investor's money.
We can't do anything because it's beyond what we expected. After all, the scam project can happen anytime and anywhere without us knowing. Even BM didn't know that their project would later become a scam and they would also become victims.
We can only be careful in choosing the project and always look for information from many places and compare it. And if necessary, we can also find out through the official channels of the project.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2156
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 05:56:21 PM

Thanks.

In order to avoid scams, always deal with oldest sites, or sites with good feedbacks or reputations. These types of sites hardly to any scams. The scams are mostly seen with new sites. These new sites offer attractive promotions or offers, for which many newbies fall for them and hence get scammed. So basically you need to be careful yourself in order to be saved from scams. I haven’t been scammed till now by God’s grace, but yes that doesn’t mean I won’t remain careful any longer.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GxSTxV

Activity: 770
Merit: 608

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 06:03:27 PM

It’s so amusing for me to see this topic because I was just scammed yesterday, you can’t imagine the amount of scammers and the different ways and types of scam online. Just in here, Bitcointalk forum you may find many scammers that are trying to phish and steal your wallet, steal you BTT account or even have access to your device.
Some methods are old school and easy to notice and catch, but some methods are very tricky and manipulative, in some point scam is something that made think how people can be smart just for money. Starting here from the perfect looking projects they build and design to trick people, one time they made me download their good looking web3 game combined with a virus or a code that stole my wallet keys and assets inside.

I wish one day we have topics with all lessons and warnings explaining all the scam methods and how to avoid being a victim before it’s late. Some people are dealing with millions of dollars and their life savings so imagine they get stolen by a scammer?

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
AbuBhakar

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

🇵🇭

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 06:10:59 PM

Thanks.

Many times before but due to my participation on bounty campaigns which I failed to cash out my tokens before the project turns to scam because I have high hope that it will be successful.

But for a scam project that I purchased, I guess I have one time when I purchase LUNA the moment it initially dump the price from 100$ to 5$. I thought it will still recover until my 4K$ turns to penny when LUNA price goes beyond zero and airdrop to a much worst LUNC token.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 06:13:22 PM

Thanks.

I only do projects that comes from BOUNTYPORTAL, BOUNTY DETECTIVE, JCHAMPAIGNS, BRANBOSS, WAPINTER aside these ones I just mentioned every other projects or bounty campaigns that's not managed by these ones I mentioned I don't do them...

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 10:44:23 PM

Thanks.

Many times before but due to my participation on bounty campaigns which I failed to cash out my tokens before the project turns to scam because I have high hope that it will be successful.

But for a scam project that I purchased, I guess I have one time when I purchase LUNA the moment it initially dump the price from 100$ to 5$. I thought it will still recover until my 4K$ turns to penny when LUNA price goes beyond zero and airdrop to a much worst LUNC token.
Well, that's unfortunate. I guess many of us here experience something similar to yours: getting scammed by a project, and it can be seen in the situation here. Anyway, now that you've experienced it, I'm sure you know how to avoid it if you find another project. It's safer to join a project with many participants or a trusted project, like those projects or, let's say, signature campaigns that do a lot of rounds of projects. Honestly, I still don't encounter being scammed because before they do, I know that they are not trustworthy, and before I join, I conduct research and background checks on the project because I don't like wasting my time and effort on something that doesn't benefit me. So even though there are sections here in bitcointalk that flagged those scams, there are still many users here being scammed, and not just here in this forum. I'm sure many are being scammed outside of this forum, and in relation to crypto currency, as many have malicious intents, take the opportunity, so it will depend on how secured and careful we are.

Potato Chips

Activity: 2744
Merit: 893

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 01:02:28 AM

If I'm not wrong, you're asking if one of us have been scammed? as for me, not yet and I hope it stays that way.

The trick is to:

1. Play it safe as much as possible, in short, stick to what has been effective for a long time, then the chances of getting duped will be less likely.
2. Be informed of the blatant scams. There are a shit ton of these that keep on popping up but they're the easiest to avoid IMO because they're formulaic e.g. too good to be true returns, obscure AF, unsustainable business model, unprofessional, etc.
3. Make an effort to improve your personal security and privacy as they're all correlated in some ways.

Lasty, try to always ask here if you're not sure!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 05:23:28 AM

Thanks.
The biggest scam is the ICO where developers get huge amounts of money from investors and use that money to pump the market and dump tokens/coins that they hold on the market so that the price drops very deeply and after that they just throw away their project without ever realizing what has been mentioned in the whitepaper, and the developer will repeat with a new project using a different name and photo, I don't remember how many people lost in the ICO but that is stupidity that has happened in the crypto world because of the many ICO coins maybe only 1% are still there with good development.
Caution is important but you are very likely to get scammed because fraudsters will use new methods, never trust people we know in the online world especially if they promise hundreds of percent profits because that is the most common fraud.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 06:30:39 AM

The issue is that some pushed themselves into scam projects either by the advert they see in other social media platforms such as twitter, Instagram, Facebook and telegram and telegraph, most especially in twitter where cryptocurrency influencers and investment influencers will come in to ensure that they deceived you, so I believe that what makes people to be a victim of scam is because of the information they obtain and secondly when you are desperate to achieve something else you will be easily been scammed.

Myself I have escape many scam and that is what makes me I have not recorded any scam or be a victim of scam before, whenever you see a scammer you will know, even in cryptocurrency projects like altcoins projects you will know that this is a scam, the reason while some of us doesn't detect scam is that we are desperate to venture into that or into what we see or what we heard of something without test running or investigate the stuff first...in any thing I'm doing I ensure I have make a proper consultation or research about the thing before I venture into it. So in summary we can be scam when we are desperate.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 12:28:37 PM

Thanks.
Never that I become one (at least not from investing ok? as it was your question all about?) i was being scammed by Airdrop and some ICO bounty in the past in which the dev did not pay us for our works, and others have pays us but with their trash token that did not reached the exchange meaning has no meaning at all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Junoto (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 12:43:44 PM

Thanks.
The biggest scam is the ICO where developers get huge amounts of money from investors and use that money to pump the market and dump tokens/coins that they hold on the market so that the price drops very deeply and after that they just throw away their project without ever realizing what has been mentioned in the whitepaper, and the developer will repeat with a new project using a different name and photo, I don't remember how many people lost in the ICO but that is stupidity that has happened in the crypto world because of the many ICO coins maybe only 1% are still there with good development.
Caution is important but you are very likely to get scammed because fraudsters will use new methods, never trust people we know in the online world especially if they promise hundreds of percent profits because that is the most common fraud.
This is very beneficial for my future, if I check your profile, you have joined this forum since 2015. I'm sure you've experienced and come a long way. May I ask for advice so that I can be like you and how to improve on this forum, considering that I am still a beginner.
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1019

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 12:51:04 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

During my newbie era I was so curious about a lot of things and of course, being a newbie before you want to gain knowledge by joining in different discussions related, to forums, channels and of course there are some scam projects right there that they keep promoting, once you invest in being a late comer, or getting trapped with your asset while seeing the price of the coin you bought to them getting dump I experience these too that's why I avoid that before you can see those scam projects telling that they can double your money instantly and make an ROI in just a week without hassle, people expecting this as crypto being easy to earn why they commit here like the story of other people but not as always it happens. Sooner or later you'll recognize scam projects with their actions and promotions now getting wise is a must in investing not all projects promote a good long-term profit. Even using social media now hack accounts promoting give away of coins once you make deposit old strategy still there's a lot of victim giving awareness to newbies is a must why people keep posting here to avoid.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 05:35:00 PM

So far we have come to know about many scams and many scams have been discussed in this forum. The biggest fraud I have seen and known is the SBF fraud. The fraud committed by FTX is considered to be one of the biggest frauds ever. Investors have lost huge amounts of money due to this scam and many investors have lost confidence in crypto platforms and exchanges.
Yes. FTX is one of the biggest but not the biggest of all I believe when considering mt.gox and in terms of BTC. With that said, many people are used to it. They can lose their confidence but that is only for a while and later on they will come back again.

Mixer campaigns have cheated but those cheats are nothing compared to the FTX cheat because the FTX cheat is one of the biggest cheats I have ever seen. SBF was heavily penalized for this massive fraud even though investors did not get their money back due to his conviction.
Are you referring in the mixer signature campaign in the forum? Maybe some are cheaters, in a way that they don't pay the manager and their participants. If you are only referring on the mixer itself/alone, again maybe some can cheat because they don't return their customer's coin. For the legit ones, I think you can't call them a cheater because their primary purpose is only to enhance the user's privacy. And I think not all who does that are cheaters.

Maybe millions, billions, and so on... dollars can be involved sometimes. So, it is actually possible that they can be bigger than the amount involved in the FTX scandal but the case of FTX is different. They are more harsh since a lot of people have been affected.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 560
Merit: 513

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 06:25:33 PM

It's been said hundreds, if not thousands, of times that "scammers are everywhere." You just have to be very careful and conscious of where you put your money, to whom you give your privacy information, the sites you log in to, and the links you click. Scammers are on social media, and they can also send emails to you requesting that you sign up for something or claim some rewards that you have won. All that is just to trap you. If you are aspiring to invest in Bitcoin or are already an investor, your priority should only be to accumulate Bitcoin and also store your coins in a self-custodial wallet, which makes you the only person in charge of your asset if you give out your secret phrase to anyone.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
synchronym

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 06:49:29 PM

I invested money in several schemes after which I lost a lot of money. I don't want to remember old things anymore. I feel very bad when I think about scams. We should all be wary of such scam schemes. Such  schemes trap people and embezzle their money. So we have to be careful to prevent ourselves from this scam .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Abu-Naim

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 07:07:28 PM

Thanks.
The promises made by a project team always draw my attention.
There is a project that I believed in back then, they promised great returns, and I invested in the project even though it was not a large sum, and seeing that the project has been promoted here in the forum and it was launched in API protocol that will promise big profits, I decided to invest in it again. I realized it was greed that led me to believe such a project would reward me, and I was duped because I can't get my money back.

The lesson to always remember is to avoid becoming greedy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 08:02:57 PM

I have come cross so many scam projects especially from bounty section wherein the white papers will be plagiarised and they will morphed their image with Linkedin profile of somebody else, They will claim to hit the cap cap without an valid private or pre sale and I was part of an bounty named COOP/GMD more than an year ago suddenly i along with few were tagged stating we won $500 each and when I initiated the process to get the prize they took us to different page where we were asked to synch our trust wallet and also were asked to retire it through a different site which asked us to deposit minimum amount tin orde to withdraw and luckily I am aware what happens pls that as it's a made up site to keep extracting money in form of minimal deposit before withdrawal and later realised it was a fake group some scammer has checked the bounty sheet and added all the participants from their to this fake group.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 08:40:12 PM

...Please share your experience with me so that I can be careful in the world of cryptocurrency.

The number of different types of fraud in cryptocurrency is as large as in real life and they are all usually based on the greed of users who want to get a lot of money in the shortest possible time. So if someone offers you to get an unrealistically large profit, you'd better immediately refuse such an offer, since such offers are usually offered by scammers.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 09:03:16 PM

I have come cross so many scam projects especially from bounty section wherein the white papers will be plagiarised and they will morphed their image with Linkedin profile of somebody else, They will claim to hit the cap cap without an valid private or pre sale and I was part of an bounty named COOP/GMD more than an year ago suddenly i along with few were tagged stating we won $500 each and when I initiated the process to get the prize they took us to different page where we were asked to synch our trust wallet and also were asked to retire it through a different site which asked us to deposit minimum amount tin orde to withdraw and luckily I am aware what happens pls that as it's a made up site to keep extracting money in form of minimal deposit before withdrawal and later realised it was a fake group some scammer has checked the bounty sheet and added all the participants from their to this fake group.

thats where the scams usually happen since there never was a way to verify and scammers are becoming very smart too when it comes to hiding their identity as part of the team. i have encountered countless times back in 2017. although my investments are just few, i was still scammed.

the newest scams that i have encountered so at this 2023 are the scams in telegram regarding buying telegram usernames. some tricky users are doing this and even the social media account services are accepting BTC. it's funny sometimes they think they know very well crypto when you ask them their USDT bep20 address they give you their bech32 BTC address.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
TelolettOm

Activity: 2044
Merit: 549

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 10:21:08 PM

Thanks.
Scam projects that make them look like very legit projects, but it turns out they are just taking advantage of us, after they get it, they run away. I've experienced this several times, fortunately I didn't put money into their project, but at that time I participated in their bounty program several times. worked for several months and finally got nothing. And it turns out that they are indeed scam projects under the guise of legit projects. Even though I have analyzed the project and it looks very convincing, in reality, it is really a scam.

Apart from that, we often come across airdrops with the promise of big prizes. However, one of the conditions is to enter important data from us, some even ask them for private key or private key data or send a certain amount of funds to their platform to disburse the prize. This happens very often. And in reality, there are still many victims who are caught in scams like this even though it has happened many times.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 10:24:13 PM

Thanks.
I'd say some of the first few projects I participated in? I wouldn't call them scam per se (I think, might be wrong), just that they promised results that were far and above and my dumb ass fully believed it. When their coin was released the project simply dumped downward really hard making the time and effort I gave it useless. After that, I simply stopped providing for new projects. Even if profits were low, I only settled for projects that were already known for a long time and hardly checked on the new ones. I do study on some that I gain an interest in, but I limit it to solely studying them. Investing/Participating? Nope.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 11:06:36 PM

Thanks.
I have been scammed once before but not on this market, just lost a couple of tens of dollars and I still learned a lot from the experience, and probably the best advice I can give you is the simplest one, which is to use your common sense, if you see a bunch of developers promising their investors that their coin is going to give them massive profits then this is a clear sign that such a project is a scam, as no one can really give you the security that their coin can produce those kind of profits, so as long as you use your common sense you should be fine and you will be able to avoid most scams.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 11:11:31 PM

There are far too many in my local crypto community. In a Facebook group that I belong to, I'm one of those who report potential scams to admins that are managing the group. We're able to nip the bud right even before it blooms, and I'm glad that I'm a part of busting those schemes right even before they claim a victim. All in all, I think I helped catching over 20 scams in my local community in the span of 5 years, most of which are Ponzi schemes promising extravagant returns after x amount of days.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 01:20:00 AM

-snip-but at that time I participated in their bounty program several times. worked for several months and finally got nothing. And it turns out that they are indeed scam projects under the guise of legit projects. Even though I have analyzed the project and it looks very convincing, in reality, it is really a scam.
You are in the same era as me, since Bitcoin reached ATH in late 2017, there have been more scam projects advertised with Bounty, and even they don't use experienced managers.
It looks like there are so many scam projects that we receive that in the end we just get scammed and get nothing and are just wasting time.
But it is a lesson so that before participating in any bounty campaign, always do research, but in sufficient detail because they used to fake identities well.

Apart from that, we often come across airdrops with the promise of big prizes. However, one of the conditions is to enter important data from us, some even ask them for private key or private key data or send a certain amount of funds to their platform to disburse the prize. This happens very often. And in reality, there are still many victims who are caught in scams like this, even though it has happened many times.
Airdrops asking for personal data may already be quite common, but if an airdrop asks for a Private Key, obviously it's already a real trap.
Only fools would give away their private keys just for worthless airdrops.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 03:36:51 AM

In my area, cryptocurrency investment is actually booming, wrapped in multi-level marketing, where if we don't get downlines, our money will grow by 2% per day and if we get downlines, we will get a certain fee which is certainly very tempting. Unfortunately, many people don't understand the world of crypto, they are tempted by the profits and feel proud of being part of technological developments. and it's not a scam at this time, but with a Ponzi scheme, of course you're just waiting for a time bomb

tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 03:36:07 PM

I have been caught in a scam project before. It was one time with one project. In 2021 but I can't remember the date. That project was called Merlin. It wasn't advertised in this forum. They ran a campaign in Medium. I lost $360+ on that project. They had this staking system where you get a reward for staking their token. I was a newbie and didn't know much. I staked all at once and then the whole project got hacked. Then I came to know that it was an exit plan all along. So I got scammed there. After that, I was very eager to learn to avoid those scams.

As mentioned above, I got caught and was not able to get out of it. But after that, I have seen many fishy projects that turned out to be a scam later on. Also, one of my friends got scammed on a project. I immediately recognized it. You can say like a gut feeling. It was related to Tron staking or something like that. You buy trx, you stake that in their platform, and when you try to withdraw, they ask for a fee from you for withdrawing your tokes. Like what the actual fuck. I have the asset in my wallet, take it from there. Why do I have to send more money to get my own money? This is what gave it away. I told him not to continue that and withdraw what is left there. He didn't listen to me and he got scammed.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 12:40:41 AM

We have witnessed many scam projects in this industry. I am the one who has seen and heard about the big scandals I have seen here in the field of cryptocurrency, including those of Mt. Gox, Luna, Ftx, and other campaign projects that have come out.

So we must also know the correct procedures to avoid scam projects so that the victims of such scandals in terms of investment schemes can be avoided. Though, we know scam is everywhere nowadays.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 04:42:23 AM

I don't remember them anymore but being scammed made me mature enough to identify them, somehow it becomes natural to you. You see a discord/telegram PM shilling you something, and you instantly know it's scam.

You see half-assed project website, you see project claiming to be next Bitcoin/Ethereum, you see project guaranteeing promised returns — you know it's scam.

You see defi project audited by certik, you know it's not worth your time  Tongue

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cafter

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 05:40:52 AM

I am most of the times able to know that over promising and high returns in short term is a possible scam so I do not invest in it.
I will not fall into scams like a phone call for refunding and doubling money they are too easy to figure out that it is scam. I was scammed one time by a online cloud mining game when i was new.
I was earning crypto from PTC sites and investing in that but after investing for over 6 months I wanted to withdraw but the site introduced too many different ways to not give the money to players.
like introduced some levels in game, and players need to have 10 active referral to be able to withdraw, etc.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4271

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 10:37:11 AM

You must understand that when you see promises of a big income for work that is not worth the big money, it will always be a scam. In cryptocurrency, there are always more such projects than correct and real ones. Therefore, everything that seems too suspicious to be true to you is indeed a lie. Of course, this definition of fraud is intended for people who are deprived of any illusion that gifts are being given out on the Internet. If you are very skeptical of strangers who want to “help” you improve your financial situation, then you will forever become uninterested in scammers.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 01:07:41 PM

I think things like that are difficult to count, because there are so many people trying to cheat other people, starting from airdrops, giveaways, projects, bounties, and others. In fact, I have also bought several coins which ended up being a scam. Some things like this are easy to research, some are difficult. For those that are easy to research, sometimes they provide information that is not very clear, and only focus on the number of prizes or profits that we get. However, there are also things that are difficult to detect, such as the person really intending to build a project, but in the end they are trapped by greed and fraud.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 10:17:16 PM

I think things like that are difficult to count, because there are so many people trying to cheat other people, starting from airdrops, giveaways, projects, bounties, and others. In fact, I have also bought several coins which ended up being a scam. Some things like this are easy to research, some are difficult. For those that are easy to research, sometimes they provide information that is not very clear, and only focus on the number of prizes or profits that we get. However, there are also things that are difficult to detect, such as the person really intending to build a project, but in the end they are trapped by greed and fraud.
It is true there are scams that are so blatant that only those that ignore all of those warning signs will throw their money at them, however there are some scams that are so well disguised, or that maybe at the start were not a scam but that eventually the people behind it decided to go towards that direction, that it is very difficult to protect yourself from them unless you purposely avoid most new projects as a self-imposed rule, a rule that makes sense especially if we consider that during the next years even more coins will be released, and every single one of them could turn into a scam without any warning.
Bushdark

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 02:34:50 PM

I invested money in several schemes after which I lost a lot of money. I don't want to remember old things anymore. I feel very bad when I think about scams. We should all be wary of such scam schemes. Such  schemes trap people and embezzle their money. So we have to be careful to prevent ourselves from this scam .
I amore interested in knowing if a project is scam when it comes to investment. For us to make profits, we need to make sure that we make appropriate investment knowing what project is good or bad for us. There are many ways we can determine if a project is scam or not depending on our experience in the market. The market is for those that have idea and know how to make money by leveraging what the capital they have and use it to acquire profits in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 08:52:10 PM

There are so many scams in the market while some are easy to identify some are very hard to .I usually tried to avoid most project that looked suspicious to me that is just the only way that i have been able to avoid some scams projects though that does not prevent me from been scammed sometimes.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
nurilham

Activity: 1428
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 09:08:34 PM

I don't know how many times I got scammed. I've experienced it many times in the past. The most experience I got in 2017-2020, I often speculated on new projects at that time. But since 2021, I tried to be more careful and I rarely invested in new projects. Most projects I invested are the top projects or established projects, it is an effective way to avoid scam projects. I can minimize to be involved in scam projects until now.

The potential of huge profits is the main factor. New projects offer the chance of gaining bigger profits since it is in the beginning of the project development. The teams are also very often bragging to provide many developments in the projects. But it was never proven, they even disappeared when people already have high hopes.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 11:09:42 PM

I amore interested in knowing if a project is scam when it comes to investment. For us to make profits, we need to make sure that we make appropriate investment knowing what project is good or bad for us. There are many ways we can determine if a project is scam or not depending on our experience in the market. The market is for those that have idea and know how to make money by leveraging what the capital they have and use it to acquire profits in the market.
Every person who invests in a project of course has to see whether the project can benefit him or not, because when we choose the wrong project to invest in, of course this will be detrimental to the assets he owns and also his time, so it is very important to be able to know how to see whether the project is really good or bad to avoid investing in scam projects so that we cannot profit from the investment.
And since it is too difficult to figure out how to tell apart the good projects from the bad projects, since scammers make an effort to make their scams look as similar as they can to the few legitimate projects out there, we need to question ourselves if it is worth it to still try to invest in some of those projects? As the chances you will get scammed are so high that even the high benefits you could get from investing in a good project do not really offset the massive risks you need to take.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 09:54:54 PM

Thanks.
On the time that i have known about bitcoin or crypto because im really that a fan with those ponzi schemes back in the past onw which those doublers  did really hook up me into cryptocurrencies considering that
it is really that looking so interesting and something that could really make you that invest. On the time that im gaining experience on those ponzis and scams around then im already that vigilant when it comes to scams.
I cant remember on how many i have been able to catch up some scams because i do usually visit out on Scam accusations board and checking out whether those accusations were real or not at first.
If its a yes, then solid proofs had been provided but if its not then just simply move on.

Scammers are lurking in the shadows on which they would really be always targeting into those newbies who do have that lack of knowledge and experience
in crypto world. They are the ones who would be the easiest person that would be fooled on. As people do able to know their moduses then they would really be tending to make out such
adjustments and they are getting sophisticated day by day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 12:13:44 PM

There are so many scams in the market while some are easy to identify some are very hard to .I usually tried to avoid most project that looked suspicious to me that is just the only way that i have been able to avoid some scams projects though that does not prevent me from been scammed sometimes.
I've never been so insecure about the market until I got scammed with these shitcoins and I realized I've lost quite significant amounts of my portfolio. When we see a project in the market, we shouldn't rush into anticipation of these projects, rather we should take our time to examine the market and ensure we're stick on the winning side. Scam projects are everywhere in the system, we just have to apply precautionary measures to ensure we be on the safer side or path because no one would like to welcome defeats  and losses in the system.

Stake VIP wager
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 12:59:14 PM

Thanks.
I've been scammed about ten times since the beginning of my crypto journey. Being scammed might cause trust concerns with any legitimate crypto project. Aside from that, getting scammed makes you more cautious with your money, and also make you do a research on the project to ensure that you will not being scammed again. There are a lot of scammers in crypto, and I'm not sure why they keep doing it.
My sole piece of advice to you is to always conduct research on a project before investing, and avoid projects that appear to be "too good to be true" because they are most likely to scam us.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 01:22:07 PM

Thanks.

You're not being direct with your question and this does not go along with being specific, do you mean the campaigns some of us have promoted which turned by to be scam or the scam campaigns we have initiated by ourselves, many people are here on the forum participating in signature campaigns and were taking their time and risk in working for any organizations without knowing if they have the intention of scam or not, what we do here is only to work in promoting their brands and name, you must do your own personal research about how reliable or trusted they appear to be.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 01:42:08 PM

Not reported in here, but it was when I really new at cryptocurrency. People asked to borrow a money and at the first time they paid back the full amount faster than the promised date, but they keep asking it over and over again until at the point when I "felt" I can "trust" them, I just lend them money without any further question and they stopped paying after that.

It isn't that a big amount, but still after that point I've pretty much guarded myself with every scam I could find and do all of the research possible so I can make sure I don't want to fall on same shit again.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 11:29:48 PM

Not reported in here, but it was when I really new at cryptocurrency. People asked to borrow a money and at the first time they paid back the full amount faster than the promised date, but they keep asking it over and over again until at the point when I "felt" I can "trust" them, I just lend them money without any further question and they stopped paying after that.

It isn't that a big amount, but still after that point I've pretty much guarded myself with every scam I could find and do all of the research possible so I can make sure I don't want to fall on same shit again.
Losing even a small amount is awful, and this is because you feel like if you have done things as you were supposed to then you would not have been deceived, I know that feeling as this happened to me as well, and even if the amount of money I lost was not big I was still mad about it for a very long time, and if a person wants to avoid to feel that way then they have no option at all but to investigate thoroughly any service they use on this market.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 06:42:34 AM

I've never experienced being scammed related to cryptocurrency but I've seen a lot of different scams in social media who uses cryptocurrency as their bait.

Most famous are pyramiding scam, those companies wanna be that will make your certain deposit into a big amount of money in just few days. The other one is the phising email, links, or whatever kind it is, they have the most believable thumbnails that will make you think they are legit, but if you're wary enough, you'll notice in their links that they are a scam.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2368

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 07:12:33 AM

Thanks.

The only time I got caught was when I used a fraudulent exchanger. I decided to check this exchanger for fraud and I was not mistaken. No exchange took place and my money was gone. And only then I found on the forum a topic with a description of this fraudulent exchanger.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
irhact

Activity: 602
Merit: 749

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 01:27:31 PM

I've never been so insecure about the market until I got scammed with these shitcoins and I realized I've lost quite significant amounts of my portfolio. When we see a project in the market, we shouldn't rush into anticipation of these projects, rather we should take our time to examine the market and ensure we're stick on the winning side. Scam projects are everywhere in the system, we just have to apply precautionary measures to ensure we be on the safer side or path because no one would like to welcome defeats  and losses in the system.

Scam projects are everywhere so when we're not careful of projects that we're investing into we'll get scammed. Some popular ways scammers are using to scam many individuals is the use of popular coins names in their projects and getting popular due to the name they use. After they have gotten enough fame and money from scamming investors they stop the project. When investing we should take notice of the names this projects are using.

Memecooin is also another way scammers are using to scam many Investors as they aren't regarded as a serious investment therefore alot ify scammers can scam investors and they won't be questioned. If you have invested in many altcoins, you would have been scammed or encountered scam projects as they're many in the market. I can't remember how many projects has scammed me but the amount aren't very big since I don't invest too much onto new projects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1030

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 04:48:10 PM

TBH, many people tried to catch me out of the way using their phishing tricks on social media, here on the forum too but Luckily I haven't gotten caught.

TBH, OP you should actively, visit the section you've outed out and also make sure to check the Reputation board as well. Avoid all unnecessary PMs because mostly they target you. On the forum, many scammers always try to find a way to sneak attack. Sometimes they even use stupid tactics haha to have fun and play those stupid games consciously to bring more of their strategies, belive me it will be a wonderful experience.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 05:22:32 PM

Thanks.

Those projects that have a clear view and they are not even want to make themselves invisible and are fully visible to the community should be trusted, and also those who are so engaged in social media should be given a chance. Those projects that have some good individual better partnerships with those projects that are also better like I can say Binance, and Kucoin, and if they have funding from some top projects should also be given a chance.

We can trust these projects but looking at their work, that what is the main reason the project is famous for? Then we should take a step forward toward these projects in terms of investment and keep ourselves distant from the scam projects would be easy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 10:52:43 PM

TBH, many people tried to catch me out of the way using their phishing tricks on social media, here on the forum too but Luckily I haven't gotten caught.

TBH, OP you should actively, visit the section you've outed out and also make sure to check the Reputation board as well. Avoid all unnecessary PMs because mostly they target you. On the forum, many scammers always try to find a way to sneak attack. Sometimes they even use stupid tactics haha to have fun and play those stupid games consciously to bring more of their strategies, belive me it will be a wonderful experience.
People often think that no scammer is going to be interested in going after them because they may not have much bitcoin in reserve, but I have seen scammers going after people just for five dollars, so no amount is too small for them, and with this in mind we need to prepare ourselves when we encounter those scammers, as in this way once we do so we will be prepared and it will be way more difficult for them to deceive us and steal our coins.
G_Besar

Activity: 1078
Merit: 476

Cashback 15%

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

People often think that no scammer is going to be interested in going after them because they may not have much bitcoin in reserve, but I have seen scammers going after people just for five dollars, so no amount is too small for them, and with this in mind we need to prepare ourselves when we encounter those scammers, as in this way once we do so we will be prepared and it will be way more difficult for them to deceive us and steal our coins.
Scammer are now clever enough that everyone has to prepare themselves when they have to face scammer who target everyone with any amount of funds. So it's true as you said that we have to be able to make quite thorough preparations for this even though we don't have more Bitcoin because scammer will always attack weak people and also people who neglect to make preparations. Because the target of the scammer is not just the amount of money, but also the amount they can deceive at one time.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
cakravothy

Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 01:39:04 AM

Thanks.

I only do projects that comes from BOUNTYPORTAL, BOUNTY DETECTIVE, JCHAMPAIGNS, BRANBOSS, WAPINTER aside these ones I just mentioned every other projects or bounty campaigns that's not managed by these ones I mentioned I don't do them...

about bounty altcoin project, i think not bounty manager created scam
but only founder altcoin is not paid, because altcoin project, coin still not yet listing in market exchanger early open bounty campaign

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Kelward

Activity: 378
Merit: 222

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 10:31:03 AM

~
Thanks.

What I did is before investing, I already watched numerous Youtube videos, and read some threads here regarding tips and tricks on how not to get scammed. At that time, lots of scam projects were emerging, and most of them had the red flags that I just watched or read. Until now, whenever I see new projects, I always think that they are a scam at first because nowadays, investing in new projects is very hard because the chances of you getting scammed are at their highest. Though I've missed many opportunities not to invest in new projects because I'm always hesitant, I'm not feeling any regret at all.

I think that the biggest scams in the crypto space are these scam projects, they keep coming and the worse is that there is no sort of regulations to curb them. I developed myself to have phobia for them after knowing what most of them are capable of, but like you I've also missed opportunities to invest in a few that I think can give me good ROI, but no regrets because it'll still be a gamble, not being sure if it'll turn shitcoin before I cash in. It's Bitcoin and top altcoins that have gained strong reputation in the crypto space, I never do new projects because of the fear of being scammed, I like to minimize my risks and new projects comes with loads of it.

Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 577

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 11:12:43 PM

There are many that I can't even count them again mostly the Ponzi Schemes that were deceiving people to double their money for a very short period of time. And those fraudulent elements had defrauded me a lot and I also believed that many people had been defrauded like me. And in most time those things happened to someone because of the level of poverty and they want to increase their financial status and unknown to them they scam sites.

All experiences are bad on this. Some of this Schemes have been running in the internet for a very long time and all these period they are compiling funds to run away and within these period they would create trust in their platform and people would be depositing big amount of money. Op just be careful with anything referral links.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 06:09:58 AM

Scammer are now clever enough that everyone has to prepare themselves when they have to face scammer who target everyone with any amount of funds. So it's true as you said that we have to be able to make quite thorough preparations for this even though we don't have more Bitcoin because scammer will always attack weak people and also people who neglect to make preparations. Because the target of the scammer is not just the amount of money, but also the amount they can deceive at one time.

Scammers wants to get your money and also they want to trapped you in scame project  and steal whole amount that is present with you. They will steal that amount without realizing you about their process and also about the accuracy or doubt of created projects . A crypto user should be must prepared before happening of any such strategy because as Scammers and hackers are active all the time and we cannot find that who is hacker and who is our friend therefore don't share your personal information with your friend or family member as they can also steal your Bitcoin and other coins.

There are some people who win a greater reward but they did not find any benefit from it because their money has been hacked by hackers or they again invest in some scame project so I will say that only earning is not necessary but Keeping It secure and save is also most important thing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Lillominato89

Activity: 770
Merit: 846

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2023, 02:13:43 PM

Thanks.

personally I have only witnessed the LUNA and UST scam at my expense. I believe it was one of the worst scams ever seen in the crypto world along with FTX. There were the conditions to understand that it could be a scam project but it was also sponsored by Binance and for many, including me, we were convinced that we had found the goose that laid the golden eggs, too bad that then one day it all ended and moreover in worst way

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 05:48:23 PM

I've never experienced being scammed related to cryptocurrency but I've seen a lot of different scams in social media who uses cryptocurrency as their bait.

Most famous are pyramiding scam, those companies wanna be that will make your certain deposit into a big amount of money in just few days. The other one is the phising email, links, or whatever kind it is, they have the most believable thumbnails that will make you think they are legit, but if you're wary enough, you'll notice in their links that they are a scam.
Great to hear that. That can mean that you are knowledgeable and wiser than them. We are actually on the same boat, hehe. We can only feel sorry for those who are affected. It was also their fault anyway on why it happened to them. They may be rushing on the earning part and disregarding the important part. They think all here is only about profits and being rich, but they didn't know that it is also about reducing risk or loses about the capital that you allocated.

A scammer can use a crypto because this may be their chosen niche. It's not surprising though, since there are lots of money flowing in here, and there are still people who just getting started. They are still very fragile and can be attacked easily.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
alastantiger

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

Cashback 15%

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 06:20:51 PM

I will forever be indebted to you you've changed my whole life contiune to preach about your name for the world to hear you've saved me from a huge financial debt with just little investment thanks so much Mrs Louise O'Brien.
This is the type of scam I almost fell for. It is embarrassing but I was young and naive during my early days of learning and searching the internet about trading and making money. There is a Mrs Louise. It was just a well thought out scam that takes their victims from one convincing step to another and before the victim notices the scammers have blocked them everywhere. Through luck, I escaped their tricks. An experienced trader saved me from this.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 11:48:17 PM

Thanks.
I believe the word scam is already associated in crypto already, so it's not surprising if we see a lot of scammers or a lot have been scammed in crypto. Even myself, I tend to fall way back in my newbie stage that bitcoin is a get rich quick scheme. That was my first impression with bitcoin, the reason why I hurriedly invest in bitcoin that time.

But now being a long time bitcoin enthusiast, I realize that even in bitcoin, you still have to work and make extra efforts so you can gain profits later on. There's no quick money in bitcoin, only quick losses if you are not cautious with your funds.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bushdark

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2023, 03:04:14 PM

I will forever be indebted to you you've changed my whole life contiune to preach about your name for the world to hear you've saved me from a huge financial debt with just little investment thanks so much Mrs Louise O'Brien.
This is the type of scam I almost fell for. It is embarrassing but I was young and naive during my early days of learning and searching the internet about trading and making money. There is a Mrs Louise. It was just a well thought out scam that takes their victims from one convincing step to another and before the victim notices the scammers have blocked them everywhere. Through luck, I escaped their tricks. An experienced trader saved me from this.
I had been scammed as a trader and also as investor in the market and that had never made me to think less of myself.
I believe in the future especially what the future has for me. There are times for us to complain, argue, learn , regret, and win. When any of this time comes our way, we need to embrace it and carefully focus on what we want without any drawbacks. The market is full of different level of circumstances and that should not make us to feel less of ourselves. It is important for us to focus on what we want which is the profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2023, 05:57:48 PM

Thanks.
Actually, I have never been scammed here in this forum, but before I knew about bitcointalk, I have involved in several scams and one of the ones that affected me most is the one about forex trading. I newly learnt how to trade forex, but I was not strong in executing trade independently. I was alternatively introduced into bot trading where I was deceived to buy a forex trading bot in a very high amount. I wasted thousands of Dollars to buy the bot and founded the bot with thousands of Dollars. But the bot was not profitable. I ended up blowing my account three consecutive times and the people that sold the scam to me could not retrieve it. So I lost thousands of Dollars. Trading was an ugly experience to me.  The ugly experience I had in forex trading is still affecting my ability to execute cryptocurrency trading this time. I hate bots, I hate to copy trading. If I should trade again, I should be able to know how to read the candlesticks myself and trade.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██