Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So I guess we sell at $48626 ?  (Read 922 times)
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 810

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 08:05:50 PM

<snip>
0.618 Fibonacci is not always correct; just because you see it in the market numerous times and the price bounces back when it hits that level doesn't mean it works 100% of the time. The golden zone between 0.5 and 0.618 Fib is where price normally pulls back, however trading or predicting with fib alone is hard. SnR, in my opinion, is considerably superior to Fib since without Fib, you may trade with only SnR. To boost the probability of my trade, I employ Fib as confluence.

According to my observations on the chart, the price bounced when it reached SnR levels near the 0.618 fib. In the 2023 chart, the price may reach $45k to $50k before dropping because the market may obey the SnR, Fib, Supply, and FVG, or may also sweep a liquidity on that swing point before the price drops.

Hmm, Price speculations cant be trusted every time with the indicators and supporting historical momentum, especially when we are talking about the situations now, where the market seems more dominated by the Sentiments and the unclear and surprising developments are highly expected.

In such cases, we can just modify our positions from time to time or just let the scenario come up with some clearity.

And after this, it seems that the TA has been invalidated already? Their is some correction that we have been seeing in the last 24 hours and instead of the price shooting up to $45k++ it slide more on the $43k'ish.

And probably $45k is the selling point, or at least high's of $44,930 and so obviously we didn't reach $48k++ yet.

Not saying that TA shouldn't be trusted, but most of the time the market can and will move on the different direction, thus invalidating some of our indicators. It's true, currently market is dominated by sentiments and the news that we hear and read.
kentrolla

Activity: 1582
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 08:07:43 PM

Now that Bitcoin broke 41K$ and shot with a big candle above it, it is easy to reach 48K$, I think, profit taking will be good for speculators who bought at lower levels.

48K$ is a good number for making profits, but it is not my goal at the moment. I am mostly waiting for it to exceed 70Kِ$ within the next year in order to sell.

We will certainly see a lot of selling pressure at the 48K$ price area for speculators and some investors, but the majority of Holders are waiting for the next peak after the halving to sell their Bitcoin.

Yes majority of investors are hodling as Bitcoin is roughly 36% away from the previous ATH and there are more possibilities of breaching $69k and surpassing it with a little chance of correction phase kicking in. I myself not convinced to take profit at this moment or at $48k since Bitcoin is heading towards the ATH it would be worth waiting but at the same time we shouldn't incur huge loses in case if there is a dump as we have to be prepared for both the situations. I have renewed my risk margin (stop loss) at $36k which is 20% less than current valuie.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 4536

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 08:08:22 PM

Sell at $48626?

That's silly. Keep buying and sell only when necessary. Take your profits in Bitcoin.

"Technical" analysts may see Fibonacci. I see the price tripling in the 2023 calendar year.
ajiz138

Activity: 1526
Merit: 798

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 08:35:10 PM

Sell at $48626?

That's silly. Keep buying and sell only when necessary. Take your profits in Bitcoin.

"Technical" analysts may see Fibonacci. I see the price tripling in the 2023 calendar year.
Hahaha
It was too short to sell at $48626 but many people will sell when the profit is 100%, they are already crazy about money.
Think of bitcoin as future savings: buy, buy, buy and sell as necessary because bitcoin will continue to multiply if it continues to be HODL.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
erep

Activity: 2310
Merit: 594

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 10:58:39 PM

Sell at $48626?

Hahaha
It was too short to sell at $48626 but many people will sell when the profit is 100%, they are already crazy about money.
Think of bitcoin as future savings: buy, buy, buy and sell as necessary because bitcoin will continue to multiply if it continues to be HODL.
I don't think this is a bad strategy if they have made a 100% profit on a sell price target of $48k+, everyone has a target to hit and they will buy again at a lower price, they expect the market to correct high after a significant increase and they will return set up a new portfolio for other profits, so our best option is to increase investments from previous profits rather than having the same investment value all the time, financial turnaround may be necessary if we want to increase investments without spending other capital.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1255

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 11:30:39 PM

And after this, it seems that the TA has been invalidated already? Their is some correction that we have been seeing in the last 24 hours and instead of the price shooting up to $45k++ it slide more on the $43k'ish.

And probably $45k is the selling point, or at least high's of $44,930 and so obviously we didn't reach $48k++ yet.

Not saying that TA shouldn't be trusted, but most of the time the market can and will move on the different direction, thus invalidating some of our indicators. It's true, currently market is dominated by sentiments and the news that we hear and read.

This simply show how crazy the Bitcoin market movement is, who knows after these 24 hours Bitcoin starts to kick again. I highly agree knowing TA is a great help but the market is driven as you stated by the sentiment of the trader, so I guess the TA should be integrated with the present market sentiment.  It is a good indicator of whether the price will go up or down.  The problem with TA is that it disregards the market sentiment and just relies on the data given on the price chart.

As for the selling price, 48k is too low to sell, IMO, especially when people have bought Bitcoin at $50k.
ajiz138

Activity: 1526

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2023, 08:36:02 PM

I don't think this is a bad strategy if they have made a 100% profit on a sell price target of $48k+, everyone has a target to hit and they will buy again at a lower price, they expect the market to correct high after a significant increase and they will return set up a new portfolio for other profits, so our best option is to increase investments from previous profits rather than having the same investment value all the time, financial turnaround may be necessary if we want to increase investments without spending other capital.
That's right there's nothing wrong, it's also not a bad idea to be 100% profitable when selling now or at $48K anyone can do what they want.

Now when they have taken profits and prepare again to buy after experiencing a high correction in this I myself am still not sure bitcoin will correct to the price of $30K, maybe it will still stay in the $40K range or even go up because towards the beginning of the new year there is usually always positive news.
This is about what I think, I will always survive even though I have made 100% of the low purchase.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
erep

Activity: 2310
Merit: 594

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 09:53:21 PM

Now when they have taken profits and prepare again to buy after experiencing a high correction in this I myself am still not sure bitcoin will correct to the price of $30K, maybe it will still stay in the $40K range or even go up because towards the beginning of the new year there is usually always positive news.
This is about what I think, I will always survive even though I have made 100% of the low purchase.
Based on current market analysis, it is possible that the market may experience a price correction after a significant increase although it is difficult to reach $30k again, I think the highest increase will probably not be higher than $50k this month, I prioritized the previous strategy of increasing investment value rather than maintaining value the same crypto all the time, at least I can increase more than 20% of crypto assets for high profits for the sell target at the next ATH.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitterguy28

Activity: 2030
Merit: 177

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 04:08:19 AM

Well I think this is when we need to make some important decisions for ourself. The price of Bitcoin is up 150% just in this year so there is profits to take from that.
So if we are thinking about taking some profits it is a good time to sell some. I think there is going to be a correction when ETF approval does happen.
And then also for the Bitcoin halving next year.  I am 'bullish' and will not be selling any of my Bitcoin. But I do think there is many investors who will. It is a hard thing to not take 'free money'.
So far I don't have an agenda to sell in the near future, my target is still to try to collect more while I can. Because whatever the level of movement today and facing the end of the year is always a little worrying. Indeed, when you are optimistic that the price is above $40k, this is a kind of manipulation, but for traders it will be quite profitable to divert attention to altcoins, where if the Bitcoin price flattens out, altseason could take over the market for a while.

Of course, majority of us are long term holders, so we don't want to sell when the price is not at all time high. But there could be short term traders here looking for fib numbers and who knows $48k is already big for these kind of traders.
I am planning to sell in case we hit 45k usd to double my chance when time comes bitcoin dumped like what expected before this year ends or after January because I believe that we are lowering or correction before the halving season so yes lets have it this way and not to complete Holding.
And so it's interesting to see if there will be sellers and then what will be the market reaction to that. Will we continue to buy or there could be some sort of others pushing the sell button as well?
i may have interest to invest more or maybe sell and buy ,  like what many keeps saying as continues holding is not so advisable in our days now.
because the market sometimes goes roller coaster or sometimes making difference to the time we need to sell .
i have been selling on an up ladder 🪜.

no complaints.
thanks for the boost mate yes this is what I have decided now selling on an UP LADDER and I believe that is perfect strategy to use now that keeping the famous strategy of keeping HODL .
Based on current market analysis, it is possible that the market may experience a price correction after a significant increase although it is difficult to reach $30k again, I think the highest increase will probably not be higher than $50k this month, I prioritized the previous strategy of increasing investment value rather than maintaining value the same crypto all the time, at least I can increase more than 20% of crypto assets for high profits for the sell target at the next ATH.
we have been seeing correction couple of times since the price grows up 40k and yes  from 44k twice that it drops below and now grows back again

btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 11:50:55 AM

Sell at $48626?

Hahaha

True, if they bought last year at $15k, then obviously if Fibonacci might show that the best sell price will be at $48k, more than 100% profits. But if we look long term, we could be getting more than that.

So for others its not going to be hard to decide what to do next, just simply HODL and if the price goes to $100k or more then ROI would be way bigger than selling at today's price. I do agree with the principle of keep buying and holding and just sell when necessary.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2198
Merit: 536

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 12:17:50 PM

Sell at $48626?

Yes absolutely. Don’t sell away these valuable Bitcoins in such low price. We all know that what Bitcoins are capable of and what’s its value. So instead of selling at, try to buy these rare coins irrespective of the price. Bitcoins are fixed in number, hence there will be a time when the demand to buy the coins will be at peak and price will be high due to scarcity of the coins. Sell at those time to yield the maximum profit.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 02:39:31 PM

so according to your predictions we will not see btc 50k at this time, it's a shame even though it will be very close to ath, currently we are at 44k -36% of bitcoin's ath which is 69k, will we see a new increase early next year.
or do we have to wait for it after the halving.
adaseb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 04:20:22 PM

so according to your predictions we will not see btc 50k at this time, it's a shame even though it will be very close to ath, currently we are at 44k -36% of bitcoin's ath which is 69k, will we see a new increase early next year.
or do we have to wait for it after the halving.

We might see $50K, this 0.618 might not even do anything. I am just pointing out what has happened in the previous 3 cycles. It seems this fib has an effect.

As you can tell by looking at the charts, it usually tops temporarily there before pulling back for a number of weeks/months, then it always goes higher. I just think BTC goes extremely overbought and people decide to take some profit at that area. It can still go to $50K but might stall at that area.

lixer

Activity: 2534
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 07:18:29 PM

The strategy of selling when you are getting significant profits and then buying again when the market comes lower isn't a bad one but only if the market does come down, what if the market doesn't come down a lot after the person sells all of their holdings and the market keeps going up? That is when the person will regret their decision to take profit with all their assets at just one price point instead of waiting for the price to improve more over time.

This is the reason why it's not the best decision to sell everything at a single price point and one should always hold a part of it just in case the market goes up more so that they can get more profit with it, and if one can, they should sell at all, especially if they know that there is still a bull run to come.

South Park

Activity: 2912

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 10:06:34 PM

The strategy of selling when you are getting significant profits and then buying again when the market comes lower isn't a bad one but only if the market does come down, what if the market doesn't come down a lot after the person sells all of their holdings and the market keeps going up? That is when the person will regret their decision to take profit with all their assets at just one price point instead of waiting for the price to improve more over time.

This is the reason why it's not the best decision to sell everything at a single price point and one should always hold a part of it just in case the market goes up more so that they can get more profit with it, and if one can, they should sell at all, especially if they know that there is still a bull run to come.
Not only that, psychologically speaking this is a mistake from which it is very difficult to recover, as in the mind of the trader they will vividly remember the price at which they sold and they will be very reticent to buy above that value, so they will keep waiting for the price to become lower thinking that it has to happen at some point, but if this never happens then it is likely they will not buy that asset again, even if their strategy tells them to do it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1470
Merit: 711

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 10:23:52 PM

Selling our bitcoin now is proper to those ones who is into short term investment but someone who wants to achieve profits in cryptocurrency investment should go directly to ensure that they hold their bitcoin for future purposes, so I don't know while we should go ahead and sell when the price of bitcoin hits forty eight thousand [48k] its better you hold your bitcoin if you have something you are targeting in future in bitcoin, I know that some people will think that after bitcoin hits forty nine thousand it will start dropping.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 11:57:30 PM

Sell at $48626?

Yes absolutely. Don’t sell away these valuable Bitcoins in such low price. We all know that what Bitcoins are capable of and what’s its value. So instead of selling at, try to buy these rare coins irrespective of the price. Bitcoins are fixed in number, hence there will be a time when the demand to buy the coins will be at peak and price will be high due to scarcity of the coins. Sell at those time to yield the maximum profit.
If you sell bitcoin at a low price, that's not investing anymore to stay in profits but you are investing at a loss, and sadly a lot are doing it due to wrong decision making. And end up regretting because they lost all their capital and their expected profits. So I totally agree that we should only sell when there are impressive profits seen, except if emergency cases force us to do so. But never sell all your bitcoin immediately as it could also mean losing our future profits.

Bitcoin is for long term hodling, as as much as there are chances for bitcoin to go for another price surge then we should not resort into selling. But continue to buy more and hold more so we can maximize the profits that bitcoin waits for us.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Poker Player
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 2054

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 04:55:48 AM

Personally, I do not rely on charts but on my experience as an investor and my particular economic situation, as I have no need to sell. But I do plan to make partial sales to make profits and in my case I will not make the first one until the previous ATH of $69K is clearly beaten. Then after the $100K. And then it will depend on how the price evolves in the cycle.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Out of mind

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 10:03:47 AM

Well, Bitcoin is currently at its highest price this year, and selling in this market is profitable. However, since the price of Bitcoin is currently increasing, it is likely to increase further before the halving. Bitcoin market may change after ETF approval, I think the market may turn bearish again after the halving. But those who invest at this time must hold for a long time for bulls.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1741

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 10:20:26 AM

-snip-
$40k is now a strong enough support to contain Bitcoin.
Although some corrections occur it is still playing in the $40k++ area, but if there is some FUD that may appear later the most likely correction is above $38k++, because at that price it is the strongest support for Bitcoin price reversal.

I will also always have a backup plan in place to counter any mismatched predictions or bearish trends that might occur.
But so far Bitcoin is still quite bullish with some facts that the halving is about to happen next year, this makes all investors continue to hold on and believe that a new ATH will be reached.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x