Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Migrating Dexioprotocol V1 to V2  (Read 34 times)
doragonphoenix (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 07:41:16 AM

Hello Guys,

I have been searching for days on the internet but haven't found anything useful. Could anyone please explain to me how I can migrate Dexioprotocol V1 to V2? I have never migrated a coin before, and I think that it is a different procedure for every coin. Would anyone be so kind to explain to me how it works?
martinex

Activity: 392
Merit: 143

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 02:48:38 PM

I don't have the token and if you want to know more, usually there is an official announcement about migration and the information is also conveyed on the website or Telegram channel and regarding the technical details, you can ask them for details.

doragonphoenix (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 03:26:27 PM

I don't have the token and if you want to know more, usually there is an official announcement about migration and the information is also conveyed on the website or Telegram channel and regarding the technical details, you can ask them for details.

I also just got into their Telegram group shortly after I asked the question. I found out that the migration has already ended and that the tokens are worthless now.

But thank you for your help Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: