Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P2P OTC BTC for USDT at DISCOUNT - Bitcoin BUYERS wanted  (Read 243 times)
SwagPoker (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 03:19:27 AM

3 deals to choose from. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
Please message me directly with the reference number (example (S-200)) of the deal for which you have a buyer. Detailed negotiations/discussions will be carried out on WhatsApp.
THANK YOU!

(BTC/S-200) - MMOST
SELLER (Hong Kong)
120,000+ BTC for USDT (11/3/23)

with rolls & extensions
mandate = DC, USA
NO ESCROW

Discount: 9/5% net to buyer; 2% sell side closed, 2% buy side open
Buy side = you + 2; MM, direct to Seller Mandate

Required Procedure
(1) BUYER and SELLER exchange WALLETS. BUYER WALLET needs 38M+ USDT minimum.
BUYER WALLET AML Risk Report available.

(2) BUYER sends HANDSHAKE USDT amount to SELLER.

(3) SPA/IMFPA signed by all parties.

(4) SELLER sends BTC to BUYER according to TRANCHE SCHEDULE.

(5) BUYER runs FORENSICS after receipt of BTC before sending TRANCHE amount of USDT to SELLER.

(6) SELLER pays FEES as per IMFPA.

(7) REPEAT STEPS 4-6 until contract exhausted.

(BTC/S-192) - GSER
SELLER (Asia)
200,000+ BTC for USDT (9/28/23)

Discount: 10/5% net to buyer; 2.5% sell side closed, 2.5% buy side open

Buy side = you + 1; E. Jackson direct to Seller Mandate

Required Procedure
(Steps 1 & 2 are OPTIONAL - we can skip straight to Step 3 if desired.)

(1) BUYER deposits One BTC worth of USDT with SELLER’s ATTORNEY (Western Europe).

(2) SELLER sends  SATOSHI within 1 hour to BUYER BTC receiving wallet.

(3) BUYER & SELLER exchange WALLETS.  
BUYER WALLET must have 30M+ USDT and fewer than 150 transactions.  
SELLER WALLETS have 300 to 30,000+ BTC and low transactions.

(4) BUYER sends HANDSHAKE ($ 5-20 defined by SELLER) from approved USDT wallet.

(5) SPA/IMFPA filled and SIGNED by all parties.

(6) SELLER sends each TRANCHE of BTC first.

(7) BUYER sends USDT for each tranche.

( 8 ) SELLER PAYS FEES to CONSULTANTS.

REPEAT STEPS 3,4,6-8 for each tranche until order fulfilled.

(BTC/S-201) - CWAT
SELLER
100,000+ BTC for USDT (ERC-20 or TRC-20) (11/4/23)

with rolls & extensions
MOQ: 5,000 BTC

Discount: 9/5% net to buyer; 2% sell side closed, 2% buy side open
Buy side = you + 3

Required Procedure - NON-NEGOTIABLE
(1) BUYER sends to SELLER USDT WALLET for approval. SELLER sends to BUYER BTC WALLET for approval.
BUYER must have 30M+ USDT wallet with <250 transactions.

(2) BUYER sends USDT HANDSHAKE amount to SELLER. SELLER sends matching BTC SATOSHI amount to BUYER.

(3) SPA/IMFPA signed.

(4) SELLER sends BTC TRANCHE to BUYER.

(5) Within 90 MINUTES, BUYER sends equivalent amount of USDT to SELLER.

(6) SELLER pays CONSULTANTS.

(7) REPEAT STEPS 4-6 until contract exhausted.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alcyone553

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 10:41:20 AM

hello
I have 3 buyers ready to do business
(BTC/S-200)
(BTC/S-192) - GSER
(BTC/S-201) - CWAT

Contact me at
telegram.
JohnGreg
Whatsapp
alcyone553
alterra57

Activity: 514
Merit: 72

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 01:39:38 PM

Prove you have that much Bitcoin first, and second, what's wrong with Binance?

SwagPoker (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 04:50:53 PM

1. I'm not the owner, I'm just the broker.

2. There are many reasons for OTC trades, especially at this volume.
- Privacy: Don't want to disclose a bunch of information to a highly trafficked and tracked entity
- Volume: You try selling 100,000 bitcoin at once on a regulated exchange. It'll either sit there for years trying to get a rapidly moving spot and/or move the market/affect the price against you.
- Regulations: Maybe you're a miner in an area with tight currency controls (ahem, China).

Those are just some off the top of my head. But there are plenty of legitimate reasons for miners and owners of bitcoin in bulk to work outside traditional exchanges.
SwagPoker (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 09:16:28 PM

hello
I have 3 buyers ready to do business
(BTC/S-200)
(BTC/S-192) - GSER
(BTC/S-201) - CWAT

Contact me at
telegram.
JohnGreg
Whatsapp
alcyone553

Sent you a message on TG. Feel free to DM me here if you didn't get it.

Thanks,

EJ
alcyone553

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 10:01:10 PM

What is your telegram
User namer
 I did not get any messages on telegram
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 10:07:45 PM

- Privacy: Don't want to disclose a bunch of information to a highly trafficked and tracked entity
- Volume: You try selling 100,000 bitcoin at once on a regulated exchange. It'll either sit there for years trying to get a rapidly moving spot and/or move the market/affect the price against you.
- Regulations: Maybe you're a miner in an area with tight currency controls (ahem, China).

Those are just some off the top of my head. But there are plenty of legitimate reasons for miners and owners of bitcoin in bulk to work outside traditional exchanges.

Alright, that's not enough. If you want serious business, you need to prove you have it. And you can go OTC, OTC desks will buy up to 250k BTC no problem depending on which one you go with.

SwagPoker (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 11:07:45 PM

Alright, that's not enough. If you want serious business, you need to prove you have it. And you can go OTC, OTC desks will buy up to 250k BTC no problem depending on which one you go with.

Please believe, it is enough. I deal exclusively in OTC, peer-to-peer crypto trades in quantities this high and more. I'm not here to seek your approval - nor your business apparently - so your disapproval has been noted and disregarded.

Any serious buyers or brokers with serious clients, I look forward to your response and DMs for these amazing opportunities with small chains!
SwagPoker (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 11:38:33 PM

What is your telegram
User namer
 I did not get any messages on telegram

Tried to message you via PM here but it says you don't allow "Newbie" messages.
Here's my Telegram = https://t.me/CD3DAppCEO

Talk soon,

EJ
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 10:56:14 AM

Please believe, it is enough. I deal exclusively in OTC, peer-to-peer crypto trades in quantities this high and more. I'm not here to seek your approval - nor your business apparently - so your disapproval has been noted and disregarded.

Any serious buyers or brokers with serious clients, I look forward to your response and DMs for these amazing opportunities with small chains!

No it is not. You're here trying to scam people and I am 100% sure of that. Every single person who has been in the P2P and OTC market for a while knows that the crypto holder MUST prove they have the funds and you are NOT doing the ONLY thing that is a MUST.

SwagPoker (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 07:35:32 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2023, 08:29:09 PM by SwagPoker

No it is not. You're here trying to scam people and I am 100% sure of that. Every single person who has been in the P2P and OTC market for a while knows that the crypto holder MUST prove they have the funds and you are NOT doing the ONLY thing that is a MUST.

Why would I prove the funds of my client here? You're not a serious buyer. Why would I expose my clients' funds in this forum, totally unsolicited? What part about PRIVACY being a main utility of OTC peer-to-peer trading do you not understand?

A serious buyer can engage me and start the process listed in offers above - as some already have. In the process - if you even bothered to read any of them - you see that wallets are exchanged and control of coin are proven IN THE PROCESS. Your whinging and fingerpointing without knowing how the process works reflects on you, not me.

No broker in their right mind would give you their client's info just because you think everything's a fraud from your vast experience in messageboard grinding. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm disengaging from your narrative so I can focus on real, experienced buyers.
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 09:48:31 PM

Why would I prove the funds of my client here? You're not a serious buyer. Why would I expose my clients' funds in this forum, totally unsolicited? What part about PRIVACY being a main utility of OTC peer-to-peer trading do you not understand?

A serious buyer can engage me and start the process listed in offers above - as some already have. In the process - if you even bothered to read any of them - you see that wallets are exchanged and control of coin are proven IN THE PROCESS. Your whinging and fingerpointing without knowing how the process works reflects on you, not me.

No broker in their right mind would give you their client's info just because you think everything's a fraud from your vast experience in messageboard grinding. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm disengaging from your narrative so I can focus on real, experienced buyers.

You're a scammer and you won't find any dumb meat here.

BabyBandit

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 03:27:42 AM

Hey, I gonna try to help you come back to reality..

1. You don't have any clients.
2. Yes he is not a serious buyer he disturb everyone on this section of this forum.
3. Your not a broker.
4. You don't have any clients.
5. Neither of you have anything worth flashing.
6. You don't have any clients.
7. You did the baddest scam attempt in the book yet. a to good to be true deal. Only that deserves a "🤣" so here you go 🤣.
8. Now you are excused. Pai Pai!
9. You don't have any clients.

Did it work?  Cheesy

SwagPoker (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 05:01:44 AM

2. Yes he is not a serious buyer he disturb everyone on this section of this forum.
3. Your not a broker.
7. You did the baddest scam attempt in the book yet. a to good to be true deal. Only that deserves a "🤣" so here you go 🤣.

Did it work?  Cheesy

Yep, it worked: Way to earn that Ignore badge, buddy. Go live in your "reality" in the void without me. #FOH

I swear, all these broke clowns in here. My bad for trying something different with people who *should* actually know better.
BabyBandit

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 05:03:04 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2023, 07:40:05 AM by BabyBandit

3. Your not a broker.

Did it work?  Cheesy

Yep, it worked: Way to earn that Ignore badge, buddy. Go live in your "reality" in the void without me. #FOH

I swear, all these broke clowns in here. My bad for trying something different with people who *should* actually know better.

I have created more successful business in my life then you probably can count to and also some unsuccessful of course but if you never try and just sitting home and complain like you and think your smarter then  the rest of the world, you will always stay as a loser. People like you basing their entire life on lies so the lies became the truth xD. You swear nothing and you have nothing yes I know. crawl under your stone now and eat noddles for the rest of this month to. If it is something I really dislike so is it lazy cunts that blame everyone else for their shitty life and think they have the right to steal other's people belongings. The hunt never stops!

🛑🚫 No cash No crypto 🚫🛑

EDIT: alterra57 If you bother me again I will send you a bill.

Facira

Activity: 15
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 06:07:37 PM

...I deal exclusively in OTC, peer-to-peer crypto trades in quantities this high and more..

No, you haven't closed a single deal in your life - all BS
SwagPoker (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 06:54:07 PM

...I deal exclusively in OTC, peer-to-peer crypto trades in quantities this high and more..

Project much, Joker Broker? Unlike your broke - and now ignored - self, I HAVE closed deals in my life, including multiple 100,000+ BTC deals. But go off, king - right into the void because I can't hear you anymore, and I don't speak Loser.

Again, thanks for reminding me of the utter mistake it was thinking there would be more than messageboard grinding, sidelined mouth-breathers in this forum capable and competent enough to complete any bitcoin deal of substance. Leaving this up as a cautionary tale to others to not waste their time thinking they can find a real deal here.
Facira

Activity: 15
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 08:04:26 PM

Project much, Joker Broker? Unlike your broke - and now ignored - self, I HAVE closed deals in my life, including multiple 100,000+ BTC deals. But go off, king - right into the void because I can't hear you anymore, and I don't speak Loser.

Again, thanks for reminding me of the utter mistake it was thinking there would be more than messageboard grinding, sidelined mouth-breathers in this forum capable and competent enough to complete any bitcoin deal of substance. Leaving this up as a cautionary tale to others to not waste their time thinking they can find a real deal here.

Find me an idiot with 50-200-500m USDT in his wallet, I confirm he is doing MC business cross border, he doesn't need BTC.

Why do these "sellers" want to sell but don't accept FIAT and reputable escrow? Do you have two last brain cells to help you think rationally or not? I can't believe it's 2024 and dumb brokers still believe this crap…. I see these offers from multiple sources, all stupid brokers copy paste into telegram/linkedin/whatsapp groups and hope to find a buyer for $5 billion LMAO, you have no idea if the seller exists, you are just repeating what the "mandate"/seller rep says to you...

The OTC coins are gone, but your sellers sell with a 10% discount lol
https://i.imgur.com/0ANojZa.png

Here is the monthly volume for the ten BTC ETFs - THEY ALL buy with FIAT, you idiot!
https://imgur.com/TmJJBk8

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/news-in-crypto/bitcoinist:bitcoin-spot-etfs-hits-150-billion-trading-volume

Start using your last few brain cells instead of talking bossy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: