Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 12:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gala still worth it?  (Read 339 times)
Raceonsucced

Activity: 235
Merit: 42

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 05:00:22 PM

Altcoin is not like Bitcoin; if you look at the history of Bitcoin, it has been surviving for years, and there has not been any news about the team and founders of Bitcoin having any disagreements. The reason is that the Bitcoin developer is not known, and I think that really makes Bitcoin unique. If you also take your time to do a little digging about some former altcoins that were rated very high some years ago but are no longer ranking in the top 10 any more, My suggestion is that if you've actually realized a good profit from the Gala you are holding, you can grab your profit and move on. No one can tell what the price will be in the upcoming months.
As you said that is the uniqueness of bitcoin, although most altcoins are not clear I still see it as a possible opportunity, it just takes extra care in choosing altcoins that you want to mine or invest in (if possible) but unfortunately most of the altcoins are like that. Although there are still altcoins that allow from worms to dragons but I think it's 1001 that happens like that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: