Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All my social media friends don't want to reply me lately, dafuq is going on rn?  (Read 473 times)
GlenSchaefer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 08:19:28 PM

It can be frustrating and confusing when your social media friends suddenly stop replying or engaging with you. There could be various reasons for this, and it's important not to jump to conclusions or assume the worst. Here are a few possibilities to consider:

People have busy lives and may not always have the time or energy to respond immediately. They could be caught up with work, personal obligations, or dealing with their own challenges, which may temporarily limit their availability to engage on social media.

People's priorities can shift over time. They may have new interests, responsibilities, or commitments that take precedence over social media interactions. It doesn't necessarily mean they've lost interest in you or your friendship, but rather that their focus has shifted elsewhere.

Some individuals may experience burnout or fatigue from excessive use of social media. They might be taking a break or reducing their online presence for their own well-being. This can result in decreased responsiveness or engagement.

Different people have different communication preferences. Some may prefer face-to-face or direct interactions rather than engaging solely through social media. It's possible that your friends might be more inclined to communicate in other ways, and it could be worth exploring those avenues.

Technical glitches or issues with social media platforms can also impact communication. Messages may not be delivered or notifications might not be received, leading to missed interactions.

In any case, if you're feeling concerned or disconnected, it might be worth reaching out directly to your friends through other means of communication, such as a phone call or text message, to check in and see how they're doing. Open and honest communication can help clarify any misunderstandings and strengthen your relationships.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 11:37:49 AM

Mate it isn't possible to guess the exact reasons that are going on in your life. You might have offend them by your work, or maybe you ask loan for them repeatedly, or they might have heard something bad about you from your another friends. Otherwise not all are going to ingore you. I suggest, select the one friend who are soft hearted and nice to all. And then meet him and talk to him. Give him treat in restaurant if need. But try to figure out about what's going on. Otherwise you won't solve this by calling or texting them only

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Fatema Begum

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 05:46:12 AM

When my friends thire are not reply my message than i'm very angry and upset about my friends reply by the way if my friends reply lately than my no problems that's my patience.
Blackie@5

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 11:48:15 AM

Most times what causes this might be something simple that both you and your friends seems to understand, you do know social media is a different world all together  that so many don't want others to get into their world unless their are permitted to come in, so I think for now there need some space in their world but soon or later their will get back to you as usual
I believe this will help cause I was once in such situations
Habiba Akter

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:51:55 AM

By the way if your friends are replies late than block your friends 😜
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 09:55:52 PM

not all people will nice to you, but if all of them not nice to you, it means there's something wrong with you.

I think you're obviously right because there's no way all your family or friends will ignore you totally without it being that that person is either mentally unstable or has a questionable character that made his loved ones discard his chats and don't care anymore about him so he should rather cross-examine himself to know actually what the cause might be and since he said they don't reply his chats he should get in touch with them facially and know the reasons for their actions then he would probably find out why they kept ignoring his chats and all that.

Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 02:57:54 AM

The silent is frigthening me, they was very active some years ago, but rn the last few weeks I try to chat with them, they don't even reply once but I swear they read my chat, but they do not reply, not even once, idk why they suddenly all turn, turning COLD, colder than ice, THEY basically GHOST me!!! Is something happens to them that they are so busy that they can't even reply once? I mean ALL of them, not just one or two or them, IS ALL OF THEM, it is like complete silence!
All of them silencing you has a significant meaning. And i sence you are at fault and maybe you never know where the fault is coming from. There is a possibility that you never gave them time when things has changed for you. Or it could be that forum work has taken more of your time and you never have time for Facebook friends. And they are seeing it as a pay back of your silence. That is what people alway say that what you give is what you receive maybe it could be the result of your actions.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 04:23:15 AM

There may be many reasons why people do not respond to you on social networks, there is no need to react negatively and unequivocally to this. All people, everyone has their own affairs with varying degrees of busyness. Now, if close people treated you with indifference, this would be a wake-up call to sort things out if this is very important to you. In general, in such situations you should always be straightforward and ask why this is happening.

maybe the main reason is that how he created topics and discussions like these

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=1106100;sa=showPosts

how he thinks and how he comply , if I were His friends in social media seeing how he created threads and topics , maybe i will also keep my distance  Grin

Joking aside , maybe OP is just looking too much for His friend since they are just from social media.
they don't even have personal connections .
By the way if your friends are replies late than block your friends 😜
if you have read the thread then there is no Late replies but they are not replying and what is the purpose of blocking when they are not talking to him?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 142

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 03:13:31 PM

The silent is frigthening me, they was very active some years ago, but rn the last few weeks I try to chat with them, they don't even reply once but I swear they read my chat, but they do not reply, not even once, idk why they suddenly all turn, turning COLD, colder than ice, THEY basically GHOST me!!! Is something happens to them that they are so busy that they can't even reply once? I mean ALL of them, not just one or two or them, IS ALL OF THEM, it is like complete silence!
in fact, their cold attitude is not without reason, you will definitely annoy them, make them uncomfortable, so they ignore you and don't reply to your chats at all. It's better for you to ask them and introspect yourself, is there anything you did wrong! the past, which makes them illfeel towards you.

cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 07:44:26 PM

Not all people will be nice to you mate .Simply stop texting them if they found you so unworthy to reply back to.Respect yourself as a humanbeing and find people that will respect you back.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 12:13:04 PM

How many are those you said ALL OF THEM? I mean are we talking about 50s to 100 people here? because if this is that much meaning there will be some reasons here .

- There is a problem with you at all that they don't want having communication on you .

- There is a problem to what messaging tools you are using so the messages not coming through (either yours or theirs)

- They are just too busy in life(but i don't think they need to be ALL)

R1dwanRz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 02:58:48 PM

There are a few reasons this might be happening. Sometimes, if we've been overly chatty or our style doesn't match theirs, it can put people off. It's also possible they're just extremely busy with real-life stuff.  As we get older, our lives change cuz people get jobs, relationships, and other commitments that change their priorities.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: