Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World is full of things what nobody dont need just too much  (Read 658 times)
Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 07:14:39 PM

World is full of goods and products specially brands clothing and Even the luxury cars.
In the law of supply and demand no matter If rates goes lower things prices can fall.
Now there is problems where to put all those cucci Versace or other high brands products.
There is no space anymore for that and Even Luxury cars the world is full of those.
By supply and demand you should get one lambo for 50Usd or maybe Even for Free.
That's the secret but nobody don't talk about it world is over. Supplied there is too many goods but hard to storage them or destroy.
And Even food the world is full of food even good food goes into waste.
And If we look at all those eshops like ebay amazon we have situation when supply is way higher then demand.
They produce more but we have allready too much just too much
And If the fed will cut again rates our planet will be Even more full of the trash and we will be oversupupplied of anything and now the Western countries are full of goods and a lot Luxury brand items and clothing what nobody don't really need yet the prices are high but sooner or later Luxury goods and items prices will fall becouse world is allready full of those.
Even myself ... And many people who i know ...all my basement IS full of clothes becouse i buy every Christmas time brand clthings ...and i have nowhere to put them.
The clothes they get old and you don't want to wear them so you end up full House of just the old brand clothes and that's not just me but a lot people have Same problem we collect things more then we need it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Egii Nna

Activity: 280
Merit: 159

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 07:27:49 PM

I am sorry to say op, but when you are trying to create a topic or bring something to the public where discussion will be made, you should do good and adequate research before you can write one of those things.

If I may ask, do you direct this to only the rich and wealthy in society or the world at large? If you are directing it to the rich and wealthy society, I will say you are right, but if it is to the world entirely, you are very wrong, because let's not even forget about the luxury brands and clothing. Let's just discuss food. The poor living in some parts of the world are not in a small population to the extent that it is so hard for some people to even have a single meal a day. So please, I will encourage you to delete or lock this thread because it is of no use and very low quality to be pasted to the public.

Die_empty

Activity: 686
Merit: 994

Give all before death

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 07:51:49 PM

OP don't forget that human needs are insatiable, people will always need new products. If a need is satisfied another one is naturally triggered. I don't the source of your information or how you got the inspiration to put up this thread because it lacks some basic facts. Luxury goods will always be available for those who can afford them, and old products will be dumped. Your assumption that the price of luxury goods will fall in the future is not true because there will always be people who can afford it. You should also know that the price will never fall because of the cost of production. Most of these luxury goods are expensive to produce and you don't expect the manufacturers to sell the product below the cost price.

I want to also advise that if your basement is filled with clothes that you don't need anymore you can donate them to NGOs so that they can be distributed to people that need them. Prisons in my location will be willing to receive such clothes because many inmates don't have clothing materials. The truth is that the rich will continue to buy what they want and the poor will be satisfied with their basic needs.       

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 07:57:45 PM

who's going to produce billions of Lambo?
i couldn't see Toyota producing a massive quantity of Hilux Trucks to flood the market, it's not in their best interest.
if you bought them just because you have money to buy them then obviously you can afford those luxury items but you don't need them. when it's branded, however, it becomes an investment. give it years and the price of those items is probably higher than today.

my suggestion is that if you are not interested in your stuff, sell it on eBay.  

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 08:27:26 PM

World is full of goods and products specially brands clothing and Even the luxury cars.
In the law of supply and demand no matter If rates goes lower things prices can fall.
Now there is problems where to put all those cucci Versace or other high brands products.
There is no space anymore for that and Even Luxury cars the world is full of those.
By supply and demand you should get one lambo for 50Usd or maybe Even for Free.
That's the secret but nobody don't talk about it world is over. Supplied there is too many goods but hard to storage them or destroy.
And If we look at all those eshops like ebay amazon we have situation when supply is way higher then demand.
They produce more but we have allready too much just too much
And If the fed will cut again rates our planet will be Even more full of the trash and we will be oversupupplied of anything and now the Western countries are full of goods and a lot Luxury brand items and clothing what nobody don't really need yet the prices are high but sooner or later Luxury goods and items prices will fall becouse world is allready full of those.
Even myself ... And many people who i know ...all my basement IS full of clothes becouse i buy every Christmas time brand clthings ...and i have nowhere to put them.
The clothes they get old and you don't want to wear them so you end up full House of just the old brand clothes and that's not just me but a lot people have Same problem we collect things more then we need it.
If you do see that you are buying something which is already too much then it would really be just that wise that you should really be refraining on doing that.If you dont like for your house to have tons of dress or clothes then better stop on keeping on buying. Well, if a certain individual does have that financial capacity then they could really buying things on which they do want or like to have. If you do like clothing then
you would really be focusing on that, but its true that on the time that you do get matured or able to realize things then this is where you would be starting on thinking that you shouldnt have done that.
Eveythings too much would really be not relevant anymore or simply you are really just that wasting money on something which isnt worth.

Human beings doesnt really have that kind of contentment on which it is normal but you shouldnt really tolerate it.It would be much better if you do really put up focus on other things or
simply spending onto those which are more important or worth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 212

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 08:39:13 PM

seems like you’re just talking about the middle and upper class in usa talking about ebay and amazon

this is a classic rich people problem “oh i have so much things i have nowhere else to put them poor me” i don’t know what problem are you trying to point out here is it that there’s too much supply and less demand that economic prices will fall or that the environment is being harmed with all the goods rich people are buying and throwing away?

there is not enough food for everyone there are lots of countries wherein hunger and malnutrition are huge problems you only talked about luxury goods but it is only the rich, those who can afford it, that are buying it and it seems like you are one of them so what is the problem if you continue to be part of the problem yourself?

Fullbear2222 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 09:00:38 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2023, 10:50:24 PM by Mr. Big

I am sorry to say op, but when you are trying to create a topic or bring something to the public where discussion will be made, you should do good and adequate research before you can write one of those things.

If I may ask, do you direct this to only the rich and wealthy in society or the world at large? If you are directing it to the rich and wealthy society, I will say you are right, but if it is to the world entirely, you are very wrong, because let's not even forget about the luxury brands and clothing. Let's just discuss food. The poor living in some parts of the world are not in a small population to the extent that it is so hard for some people to even have a single meal a day. So please, I will encourage you to delete or lock this thread because it is of no use and very low quality to be pasted to the public.

Sorry but there is life like this around me and truly they throw away alot food the fast food places do a lot waste.
And now days when fed cut rates covid19 times we was bored and bought a lot things what we don't need so many

seems like you’re just talking about the middle and upper class in usa talking about ebay and amazon

this is a classic rich people problem “oh i have so much things i have nowhere else to put them poor me” i don’t know what problem are you trying to point out here is it that there’s too much supply and less demand that economic prices will fall or that the environment is being harmed with all the goods rich people are buying and throwing away?

there is not enough food for everyone there are lots of countries wherein hunger and malnutrition are huge problems you only talked about luxury goods but it is only the rich, those who can afford it, that are buying it and it seems like you are one of them so what is the problem if you continue to be part of the problem yourself?

Im not rich i just have House full of clothing and other unnedded items.
Im far from rich nowdays even the person who got money not the rich

If i would have first 100k in my bank account as Free money not Under debt or liabilities and i will have atleast 100k cost car then Im not Even rich
Belive me i see a lot rich people so it got me thinking world living in huge abudance and wealth
I use to visit London it's grazy how many rich are there everybody drive rolce or Lambo.

It means it's easy to get rich nowdays that's why so much rich people and so many consumers and a lot goods what we dont need
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 09:11:04 PM

people have Same problem we collect things more then we need it.
Either we use it or just keep it untouched, as long as people buy it is what creates the demand and I don't know where you live but I don't see Lambo in all of the road but just Toyota which makes evident that not even the top 5% can afford that.

All I got is a saying "Rich is getting richer by pretending to be poor, poor are getting poorer by pretending to be rich".

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Queentoshi

Activity: 728
Merit: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 09:15:31 PM

It will be boring if the things and products since the 80's are still the product and things of now. That will indicate that there has been no growth and no changes. Inventors keep inventing, designers designing, Creators keep creating and they will never stop. There will always be new things, because there will always be a better design and a better /improved method of doing things. You do not have to buy everything, buy what you need and leave other people to make the choice of spending their money on what they want or what they need.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Egii Nna

Activity: 280
Merit: 159

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 09:15:51 PM

Sorry but there is life like this around me and truly they throw away alot food the fast food places do a lot waste.
And now days when fed cut rates covid19 times we was bored and bought a lot things what we don't need so many

Then that is my point: if you find yourself in this type of situation, you can divert these items to the less privileged (the poor). If those things have no use to you, they will be very useful to the poor because they will need them more and also appreciate you for giving them those items.

So don’t take my reply so irritating, but I'm just trying to make you understand your mistakes and solutions to such situations to avoid waste of goods.

Dunamisx

Activity: 840
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 09:28:47 PM

Have you ever consider that even a new clothes you bought will get old one day and turn to be a rag, sometimes we even use our money to buy things we don't need to make use of to later realized we just have wasted our money for non valuable items or things we don't need, we have to realize as well that there's time for everything we do in life, they appears in seasons and we need to be positioned for them when coming in other not to miss them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 09:40:08 PM

OP thinks prices of goods will fall LOL

nope. thats not how inflation works
when the FED reduces rates. prices dont fall.. they just dont increase as fast
instead of increasing at 11%-50% in a year they will tone down to only increase at 2%-5% in a year

never has fiat acted in a way where goods overal have a deflation (minus interest rate)

heck even when oil was over sold and contracts ended and no one could take in all the oil so they had to resell it quickly at minus price barrels.. the retail price of car fuel NEVER went into the minus

what you find is goods causing a pump if mega inflation correct back to value.. they dont go below normal inflation value
if you are hoping to get a brand new iphone 20 in a few years for under $70, forget it.. it will be over $1k

if bread costs $2 now, dont hope for bread to be $0.10. it will be $2.50+

as for long term supply
goods and groceries are not produced to last decades everything has a "shelf life"
yes it ends up in landfill, but welcome to consumerism/capitalism

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 10:21:14 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2023, 10:40:28 PM by Renampun

I don't agree 100% with you, in this world there are still many things that are more important than things that are not important, but many people buy things they don't need (This is probably the reason why you created a topic like this). There are many big innovators who make goods that humans really need, but prices and needs influence the level of need for those things, Whatever thins exist in this world, don't say they are not important, everything is important, but the level of need influences whether it is important or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Accardo

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 11:23:03 PM

When a product's demand is low the production would be high, thereby reducing the price and when demand is high the production is less, increasing the price of the product. In the economic world of today, things change. Many people go for the expensive clothes, still leaving those clothes like gucci at an expensive price rate. These terms about demand and supply in economics is referring to a general market, not just a brand. These brands have different customer base and work according to the rate of demands they get on their next production. And generally the fabrics industries can't run out of demands, people keep on changing new clothes. You're right, the world is filled with what people don't need anymore. Lots of rags wasted in the bin, every single minute. Humans upgrade their wardrobe to look neat. So, it'll be difficult for those designer brands to fall in price. Instead the price will keep on increase. Same is with the car industry. The demand of cars are still high, although second hand cars are getting cheaper, hence, only few go for brand new cars in the third world countries. The listed goods and products in your list, human rarely would do without it. Some food products like potatoes go cheaper because the demand is less and the production rate is high. Many other nutritious foods have gone extinct, due to the downfall in demand. Farmers no longer produce them anymore.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 12:24:54 AM

Isn't it that's why it is called luxury items though? It's because no one can afford it or at least there are just the 1% in the world that can buy those luxuries clothes, bags and even car. So with that it's not for us, we can't simply afford that. But there could be demand somewhere else, places that only the elite and the rich can buy. So we should accept that fact, instead of crying or bitching around and saying that the supply is there but the demand is lower and that in the example of the OP,  50Usd for one lambo. But that's not going to happen not now and not in the future, sorry to burst the bubble to the OP. Just buy what you can afford, easy as that, if you can't buy those luxury things then so be it, it's not like the end of the world to you and to others.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 01:24:01 AM

Isn't it that's why it is called luxury items though? It's because no one can afford it or at least there are just the 1% in the world that can buy those luxuries clothes, bags and even car.

yep luxury items is not the cause of waste lands and landfills. its the cheap stuff that OP should concern himself with

luxury items are small batches made slower and with detail and quality. thats why they cost more
its the cheaper mass produced items that are wasteful. people dont bother to care for the item, dont repair it or look after it and just throw it away when damaged/unwanted

take a few decades ago. a simple washing machine cost a minimum wage persons whole months paycheque. when it broke people wanted to pay a few hours labour for a repair, they treated it as a luxury with respect and care.
now you can get them for under a weeks paycheque, and with repair guys fees being a few days of pay for a temporary fix. people just dispose of a machine and buy new

as for the OP's basement of clothes
3 idea's
a. hand-me-downs to relatives
b. give to charity/thrift stores
c. hand them to college fashion students as spare fabric

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 03:14:47 AM

It seems like OP are expressing concern about the perceived excess of goods in the world. However, that's precisely why we have the law of supply and demand – to balance things out. It's as if you're thinking that our world is getting filled with trash due to the excessive production of things by people. But in my opinion, everything will eventually decompose and turn to dust over time. Some are recycled, and others are incinerated. Don't worry, OP, because I believe it's still balanced.

bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 03:16:39 AM

Do you know some waste warehouses in the world? Try going to Thailand, where today's waste problem is directly affecting the people here. Things that are superfluous, even unused, can be thrown away, but think about how to start creating products and talk about "product supply and demand", It is like a result that manufacturers or related parties (including users) must accept. In another aspect of real estate, when buildings are continuously produced, but people have no need to use them and some places become abandoned areas after many years, of course no one wants that. But still, accept it and find a solution. And for personal consumption, instead of blaming the products that appear, look at yourself to see if it is necessary to rebalance.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 81

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 03:16:48 AM

There are some things in the world that no one needs too much of. We live in a world full of excess and waste. Many have more than they need, while others struggle to get the basics. People work with the utmost necessity in their lives all their lives. For example, water, food, shelter, healthcare, transportation etc. They are essential in human life and need to be strongly influenced and protected. There are also some very enjoyable things in life, which, if not needed, make life miserable. For example, literature, art, cultural experiences, love and relationships, discussion etc. They influence people's attitude, state mind and improve it. Therefore, the world is full of things that many do not need much, but all the things that are enjoyable and pleasant in life need to be held by faith.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 05:26:49 AM

It seems like OP are expressing concern about the perceived excess of goods in the world. However, that's precisely why we have the law of supply and demand – to balance things out. It's as if you're thinking that our world is getting filled with trash due to the excessive production of things by people. But in my opinion, everything will eventually decompose and turn to dust over time. Some are recycled, and others are incinerated. Don't worry, OP, because I believe it's still balanced.
While it is difficult to understand what the OP is trying to say I think they have a point when they talk about our abilities of production exceeding our capabilities of consuming all of those products that are being created.

However partially this can be blamed to those producers of goods creating low quality items that have to be replaced all the time in order to increase their profits, as it could be entirely possible to create much better goods for a higher price but that you may never have to replace over your life, decreasing our usage of resources and the overall wealth spent on those products, but since this will play against those producers they refuse to do this.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████