Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [INTEREST CHECK] Physical Viacoin coins by NattyMind  (Read 225 times)
IconicShade (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 06:00:50 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2023, 03:51:08 AM by IconicShade

Hello there,
I have a set of silver physical viacoins done by NattyMind back in 2019. The set was limited to 100 units, mine being number 59. There are 3 coins in the set. The first contains 25 VIA, the second 50, and the third 100.
All coins are still loaded and have the certificate with them. The last auction on here a set went for .01 BTC I believe back in October of 2022.

I also have a test print Viacoin also done by NattyMind I'm looking to sell as well. It's loaded with 100 VIA and was the first of the 10 test prints NattyMind auctioned off.
The last auction on here for test prints 3 were auctioned off two going for .012 and one of the three fetched .014 I believe back in September 2022.
Obviously the price of Bitcoin was a lot less around that time but that's just an idea of what these guys go for.

Also I didn't include in the header I have 6 or so test print polymerbit via notes still in the sleeve they came in with the packaging. I think they might have been the first viacoin test prints that polymerbit did but I'm not 100% sure. Was a long time ago I acquired them. The outer packaging is a bit rough since they've been sitting out in the open for quite a few years now but the notes themselves have never even come out of the sleeve that they're in.

If there's interest I'll probably do an auction for the items or just sell them individually to whoever is interested.

Thanks for looking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 04:06:12 AM

These are very nice coins, I think one or two good photos might help with the interest.
Wish these were Bitcoin-loaded and themed, they would be SO MUCH more popular. VIA is just so niche and tbh, even though I got the coins because they are nice silver with a wonderful design and hologram, I have no idea what's going on with that cryptocurrency.

Just checked, seems they had a 10x price increase over the last 7 days: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/viacoin/
What the heck was going on there?

btw, if you can't post pics, just throw in the link and I'll repost them for you. Or buy a copper membership.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 12:00:28 AM

These are very nice coins, I think one or two good photos might help with the interest.
Wish these were Bitcoin-loaded and themed, they would be SO MUCH more popular. VIA is just so niche and tbh, even though I got the coins because they are nice silver with a wonderful design and hologram, I have no idea what's going on with that cryptocurrency.

Just checked, seems they had a 10x price increase over the last 7 days: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/viacoin/

btw, if you can't post pics, just throw in the link and I'll repost them for you. Or buy a copper membership.

It's funny, cuz back in 2018 before LN, VIA was used here and on the former Collectibles Slack channel back in the days of Zepher. It was the only way to avoid the high btc fees (like now lol) at the time ,and worked well/quickly.

That's the backstory there I guess. Even Polymerbit made VIA notes as well. The lone via Dev back then "Roman" (Not sure if he's still dev, havne't checked) seemed to be very honest and hard-working and many supported his efforts.

I imagine the 10x rise is just that everything basically got a rise the past couple weeks as altcoin season seems to be starting to bloom early. Huh

I have 3 of these graded coins as well. The other thing is that the 100 VIA coin has hologram deterioration issues. Even mine which is slabbed (Kinda afraid to check it again TBH).

Anyhow, good luck with the sale. they are nice coins overall! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 976
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 06:14:11 AM

Love to see some pics of the poly notes. Im potentially interested. Those coins are awesome too and im sure will sell.
IconicShade (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 07:53:12 AM

Viacoin to my knowledge is an abandoned project. I'm surprised that it did a 10x recently.
I used to be incredibly bullish on the coin years ago which is why I purchased the physical coins to begin with. They are gorgeous, but definitely a niche.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: