Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin or token with high potential  (Read 717 times)
encryptogon

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

https://peachbitcoin.com/

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 06:40:35 PM

Hello,
What cheap projects do you know that have good potential?

Thank you.

After studying related topics on this forum, I concluded that the majority of the seniors are not interested in cheap coins because the risk of losing your investment is higher than other projects. Analysts are saying that SHIBA, DOGE, SOL and MATIC are good coins to buy for a good profit. SHIBA and DOGE are comparatively cheaper compared to SOL. If you have a budget problem you can go with these two options. Cheap is not always good, sometimes for quality, you have to spend some more money. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 07:40:33 PM

Hello,
I think it will be difficult to know a coin or a project that will be profitable in the market, because new projects to know their potentialities doesn't matter how much is the price of the project, because the price can be that high due to influencers and other people who is concerned or related in cryptocurrency investment, what we need to understand concerning  a good project is through the furtherance, so for you to know the furtherance you have to advocate time to make a proper research concerning the project before you can as well conclude if the project will be benefit able or not, so that is while some people doesn't invest in coin base on it's price.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 07:11:52 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

After studying related topics on this forum, I concluded that the majority of the seniors are not interested in cheap coins because the risk of losing your investment is higher than other projects. Analysts are saying that SHIBA, DOGE, SOL and MATIC are good coins to buy for a good profit. SHIBA and DOGE are comparatively cheaper compared to SOL. If you have a budget problem you can go with these two options. Cheap is not always good, sometimes for quality, you have to spend some more money. 
Those which have spend a great deal of time on the forum are for the most part not interested in those coins, because they have seen first hand hundreds if not thousands of coins being released on the forum, and the number of those coins which became successful is very low, so when they see this they prefer to stay away from them, as even if the profits can be huge the losses can be even bigger, with the difference that it is way more likely to lose your money than to earn anything out of that investment.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 184

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 07:40:01 AM

I think (OP) needs to clarify the purpose of their search. Cheap coins in comparison to what? Market cap or USD? Or is (OP) looking for those Shitcoins that might bring hundreds or even thousands of times profit compared to their current price? Currently, there are many coins with extremely low prices, but not every coin is worth investing in and has the potential for price increase; some coins are dead (the community or developers are no longer active).
Therefore, having a clear purpose for the search is essential. I suggest you could explore the L2 category on Coingecko and look for coins with a market cap under 10 million.

Yea, there should be clarification the op side, is he telling us that he wants fast money making coins or token I think it would have been better for we to understand exactly what the OP wants, it is important for us as investors to understand that in this business we all need to be careful of what we do with our funds, many projects are fake at first they might look real but refuse to fall a victim to this is that you won't find yourself to be blamed, the Internet has been a toll for this fake developers that doesn't care about people feelings, so to me, j will continue advocating for good existing tokens unless you have scrutinize the new ones and found them worthy of your investment.

shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 12:03:25 PM

Only invest in a project that has a potential future and not only for cheap. And for now a coin or a project that you have to invest upon and will have a great fortune is the project of Eloncoin. I am not saying it because I am a participants but I am saying it because it has good future. Those who investing in it will never regret. Then another one which I will also recommend is dogecoin. These two coins have nice future. To invest upon.

Op you can invest with those two with Bitcoin then have the long term goal for the investment and have a smile in the future.
Elon coin is officially launched by Elon Musk, I don't know enough about the project, I saw so many people still promoting this project.
In which exchange it's trading now? I didn't find it in the Coinmaketcap.
Doge is popular meme coin I was it investor in short time, but I am looking forward to invest top altcoins before bull run.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: