Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: help me choose the best possible ALTCOINS for 2024/2025  (Read 1061 times)
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 06:22:56 PM

Hello guys,

im looking into ALTCOINS i wont to invest into projects such as AI , GAMING , DEFI  - do you recommend any other SECTORS ?

what top 1-5 coins of each of the sectors would you recommend ?  which have a good background and solid fundamentals ? would you go for 1-2 top coins with big martket cap and 2-3 with lower marketcap ?

what would be the best time to start buying them ? now  ore before halfing  ore after halving ?  some of them are really low how low can they even get ?

what do you think if the ETF would dissalow BTC how would this impact ALTCOINS ?  how badly would they fall ?

do you think BITCOIN will revisit 30K before halving ? if that happens ALTCOINS could bleed heavily ...

thanks for replys

This is just a suggestion or could be a reference for you if you say when is the right time to buy, right now because never time the market. I recommend you the altcoins that I am also preparing for the bullrun are ETH and BNB, both coins have very high upside potential. I think it's big when the Bitcoin halving occurs, but if Bitcoin hits 30,000$ again I think it's very good that we will still be given a cheap price to buy the altcoins we want. I hope that happens. Panic from now on, it's better to try than just waiting and waiting without results.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 06:48:16 PM

This isn't financial advice, but I'm letting you take a peek at what's in my basket for the next bull run right now. do your own research so that if you lose, you don't get too hurt and start blaming everyone on the internet at your own request lol jk bruh.
1. xrp
2. solana (I don't know if this is still safe or not, I bought it at $25)
3. uni
4. COMBO (mainnet this month)
5. bonk
once again dyor bruh

Assets in numbers 1 to 3 make sense to include in a portfolio, because those altcoins have good fundamentals for long term. But for $COMBO and $BONK? Are you that sure that you include those 2 assets in your portfolio? I'm really curious what your strong reason was for you to choose those 2 shitcoins Roll Eyes.
yeah, first 3 coins is very old in cryptocurrency market and these three coins holding their best position on the market if we see their ranks on cmc,
combo is new project but i know something combo is million dollars of platform,
it's partnered with several big companies and mainnet not launched yet so at the moment you can not predict that it's shit coin, even it's listed binance exchange,

bonk is shit coin there no doubt, but it's overrated that's why it's a high as far as cmc ranking 81.
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 07:56:48 AM

Assets in numbers 1 to 3 make sense to include in a portfolio, because those altcoins have good fundamentals for long term. But for $COMBO and $BONK? Are you that sure that you include those 2 assets in your portfolio? I'm really curious what your strong reason was for you to choose those 2 shitcoins Roll Eyes.
yeah, first 3 coins is very old in cryptocurrency market and these three coins holding their best position on the market if we see their ranks on cmc,
combo is new project but i know something combo is million dollars of platform,
it's partnered with several big companies and mainnet not launched yet so at the moment you can not predict that it's shit coin, even it's listed binance exchange,

bonk is shit coin there no doubt, but it's overrated that's why it's a high as far as cmc ranking 81.

The OP created a topic with the word "help" in the subject, which seems to indicate the OP is a newbie and is really asking for help for advice. That's the reason why I don't recommend assets number 4 and 5, for newbies it would be better to invest in assets that have been around for a long time and have proven their sustainability. It wouldn't be good to recommend high volatility assets to newbies because it will create an instant newbie mindset depending on the good or bad results he gets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 07:43:53 PM

This is just a suggestion or could be a reference for you if you say when is the right time to buy, right now because never time the market. I recommend you the altcoins that I am also preparing for the bullrun are ETH and BNB, both coins have very high upside potential. I think it's big when the Bitcoin halving occurs, but if Bitcoin hits 30,000$ again I think it's very good that we will still be given a cheap price to buy the altcoins we want. I hope that happens. Panic from now on, it's better to try than just waiting and waiting without results.
Watching our portfolio grow becomes something to boost about and not minding the business of others. Panic is present to make us refrain from investing in solid project's in the market, we become more frightened and hope not to enter in wrong entries on these projects because any slight mistakes will cause us lose and that means we're losing our initial capitals. If we want to invest, the right time is now and not forwarding it to next month. There's signs of bear season and a matter of fact, we ought to adapt to the current condition of the market.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 09:28:43 PM

No coin start with big market cap and all started with little. And they are many coins you can use to invest in such projects. Any project that is making advertisement in the forum is a good project to invest in because before a project spend money to do advertisement they are ready to stay. Therefore I will recommend the following projects for you to invest. Eloncoin, Ethereum, dogecoin and Litecoin and add it with Bitcoin. Bitcoin will not revisit $30,000 again before the halving but instead it will be more than $45k.  Look well before you invest in altcoins.
I really like your comment, it's very obvious that their is no coins today that starts with very large numbers to increase and secondly I believe that increment of altcoins starts gradually and is not something that will speed up today and and continue to increase tomorrow, at least it have a bridge it may neither increase today and getting next day it will fall, so therefore I believe that increment of any coins start with a slow movement.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 05:41:40 PM

Watching our portfolio grow becomes something to boost about and not minding the business of others. Panic is present to make us refrain from investing in solid project's in the market, we become more frightened and hope not to enter in wrong entries on these projects because any slight mistakes will cause us lose and that means we're losing our initial capitals. If we want to invest, the right time is now and not forwarding it to next month. There's signs of bear season and a matter of fact, we ought to adapt to the current condition of the market.

Often we have seen that every time the market falls, even though the prices of good and strong coins fall, we don't buy for fear of falling further. Often the market goes up rather than down further and we miss out on a nice profit. However, this is the best opportunity to buy a good project. This panic and fear is our greatest weakness. A good entry can always give a good profit but a perfect entry is never found by anyone, it can always go below where we do, but instead of panicking, we need to buy more.

At the present time, it is not the signs of bear season, but the signs of bull season. all cryptocurrencies are pumping pretty well, and many coins have already given people good profits. However, the current situation is also suitable for investing in cryptocurrency, because when the bull season starts then we don't get the chance to buy at that price again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 07:18:53 PM

I think if you are a newbie then you shouldn't experiment much with Altcoin, start with Bitcoin and ETH, else you can divide your investment into 3 parts wherein 50% should be in Bitcoin, 30% into ETH and rest of 20% should be on any of the emerging Altcoins which is yet to reach peak I would say ADA would be a better option.

I don't think there would be huge impact on Bitcoin if ETF is rejected. But Altcoins would have drop for sure.

Bitcoin might not drop below $30k before halving and even if it happens it would be good for us to accumulate Bitcoin for post halving pump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 09:19:02 PM

I think if you are a newbie then you shouldn't experiment much with Altcoin, start with Bitcoin and ETH, else you can divide your investment into 3 parts wherein 50% should be in Bitcoin, 30% into ETH and rest of 20% should be on any of the emerging Altcoins which is yet to reach peak I would say ADA would be a better option.

I don't think there would be huge impact on Bitcoin if ETF is rejected. But Altcoins would have drop for sure.

Bitcoin might not drop below $30k before halving and even if it happens it would be good for us to accumulate Bitcoin for post halving pump.
A recommended one but totally these newbies wont listen. Why? They would really be always loving on dealing up with those coins or projects that does have that potential on hitting up 10x-100x
comparing when they do invest on Bitcoin on which it could only potentially be able to hit up 3-5x or it is really just that less on which it isnt surprising that they would really be considering on
investing into altcoins on which it would really be giving out that better return of investment on which i couldnt blame them of. Even myself would really be having that kind of thoughts and insights.  Cheesy

@OP, just put up into your mind that being desperate would really lead into disaster. Always having that DYOR and TYOR thing when it comes to investing.
If you do like on dealing up with things which are less risky then you would be needing to stick up with those top coins like BTC or with some top altcoins.
Invest on the amount on which you can afford to lose because no matter on how less risky it is but still it do give out that chance on losing money too.
So this would really be the key!  Wink

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 02:26:44 AM

Hello guys,

im looking into ALTCOINS i wont to invest into projects such as AI , GAMING , DEFI  - do you recommend any other SECTORS ?

what top 1-5 coins of each of the sectors would you recommend ?  which have a good background and solid fundamentals ? would you go for 1-2 top coins with big martket cap and 2-3 with lower marketcap ?

what would be the best time to start buying them ? now  ore before halfing  ore after halving ?  some of them are really low how low can they even get ?

what do you think if the ETF would dissalow BTC how would this impact ALTCOINS ?  how badly would they fall ?

do you think BITCOIN will revisit 30K before halving ? if that happens ALTCOINS could bleed heavily ...

thanks for replys

not just revisited 30k but more than 44k how bitcoin makes it now so maybe trying to invest
in different altcoins back the time op created this thread and followed the advises? he might be in the 100%
profit now(i wish he does actually) and also ETH and BNB is not bad but OP is asking for specific brands that
he might be trusting and sure there are so much to come in the year ended week so stay tuned.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 03:15:38 AM

DYOR that's how you'll know the best altcoins to buy. In my portfolio, I have ETH and BNB that's what I think is good to hold even before. But it doesn't mean you just follow what i'm doing. As I have said, have your own research to have your own understanding. On the other side, for me it's good to buy before halving since we'll never know what will happen after that.

I don't think that's going to happen but of course we can't say since Bitcoin is unpredictable. You can wait for correction or buy at the current price if you can afford it. Just be certain that the coins that you're going to buy is not shitcoins.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 06:23:55 AM

not just revisited 30k but more than 44k how bitcoin makes it now so maybe trying to invest
in different altcoins back the time op created this thread and followed the advises? he might be in the 100%
profit now(i wish he does actually) and also ETH and BNB is not bad but OP is asking for specific brands that
he might be trusting and sure there are so much to come in the year ended week so stay tuned.
I wouldn't call that a revisit, rather it's just a normal recovery. But I think I will, if the price drops into a level where we rarely see for years now. I forgot if we hit $44k last time but I can only remember that we are very close to that. Right now, the price is declining again and more like touching the $30k zone but I don't think we will hit $30k flat (as the guy above you is expecting).

A 100% profit, especially in this season seems too good to be true, but it wouldn't take any longer for us to achieve that target. So a little bit of patience to wait may not hurt that much. The views of the people about ETH and BNB will vary, as there are people who can comment negatively at them, especially BNB lately, as we all know what happened to its parent company. So, maybe choosing different coins is also a good idea.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 11:32:31 AM

No. 1 altcoin for me this season is ETH, it can possibly climb up to $10k since this is one of the biggest bullmarket in history, BNB I dont think so theres a lot of issues lately with Binance so one big negative news on this coin can make a big impact on BNB coin so better choose other alts, top 100 alts in marketcap is a good choice but you can dyor and select your best choice.    

bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 12:20:22 PM

I'm not sure about your opinion on altcoins, but to me in the general category of crypto, altcoins are just a part of the options that have great risks and opportunities for volatility. I can sense that many people like to see profits with altcoins without talking about the risks, trends appear constantly including those that are useful for sustainable development and those that are bullshit, but overall then they are all part of crypto. At each different stage we have a way to analyze and evaluate the longterm/shortterm portfolio, so some core infrastructure issues are for the long term and the bullshit parts are for the short term.

ETH, ADA, DOT, LINK,...all have opportunities and risks as well as limitations that you can learn about.

IMO it's entirely possible, but I'm just speculating on some political scenarios that could affect the market, it's like a double-edged sword, with potential comes challenges.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 06:59:28 AM

Hello guys,

im looking into ALTCOINS i wont to invest into projects such as AI , GAMING , DEFI  - do you recommend any other SECTORS ?

what top 1-5 coins of each of the sectors would you recommend ?  which have a good background and solid fundamentals ? would you go for 1-2 top coins with big martket cap and 2-3 with lower marketcap
do you understand those sectors? because it seems that you are trying to enter sectors that are far from other proven with issues though DEFI nowadays isn't that strong and AI and Gambling is where mostly are focusing because it is innovative .
maybe best to choose one of each sectors , 1 in Gaming , one in AI and one if DEFI , don't make it hard instead add some Oldschool coins that are rankings for safeties

and also since you seek for help , what now that you have received multiple suggestions here yet you are not responding ?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 12:20:01 PM

No. 1 altcoin for me this season is ETH, it can possibly climb up to $10k since this is one of the biggest bullmarket in history, BNB I dont think so theres a lot of issues lately with Binance so one big negative news on this coin can make a big impact on BNB coin so better choose other alts, top 100 alts in marketcap is a good choice but you can dyor and select your best choice.    
But one of the most expensive as well , maybe I believe that the cheaper but promising is the
best to choose between the coins ? I mean if you can purchase them at 1-10 dollars each and climbing x5
than ethereum that may only climb up to x2-3 in the bull market? I maybe wrong but at least I can assume
about how much we can earn from cheap coins than the expensive .
I think there are many altcoins that are very worthy of investment, both in the long and short term, for example altcoins that are in the top 10 crypto markets, but if you want to choose just one altcoin then I suggest investing in ethereum or binance, secondly  Altcoins have very high fundamentals and popularity in the crypto market so they have great potential to gain profits in the future.
those 2 coins is better of course and safest but they are both having expensive value right?
but of course your money your decisions and your way of where and when to invest.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 12:54:41 PM

I may think that bitcoin will revisit 30k of course specially as halving approaching and the bear will surely takes place before the bull comes but what I also believe that Altcoin is the best option if we wanted to make good profit in the coming years.

Ripple of course is one of the cheapest but promising because of the past incident of cases filing and now  we are aiming to see it grows once again .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2023, 02:00:56 PM

If you are talking about altcoins that are good and good for investment, but don't take into account coins that make big profits, yes, those coins that are in the big market eth and bnb.
but if you are a coin that generates a lot of profit, it is usually a low-priced coin, in the past the shiba coin could generate a lot of profit. but yes remember this low-priced coin say in my country the micin coin must be careful because in addition to being able to generate very large profits but also at risk of generating large losses as well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
alankasman

Activity: 910
Merit: 316

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 05:15:37 PM

Vote for Ethereum, BNB and top 10 altcoins for 2024/2025. The top 10 altcoins are no doubt like meme coins or coins originating from AI, Gaming and Defi projects.

Hello guys,
According to developments, Bitcoin spot ETF will be approved. I want to ask what if the ETF is approved, are you ready with the amount of Bitcoin you own.
If you know altcoins follow Bitcoin, imagine if Bitcoin reached a new high.

People are talking about $45K - $50K before the halving.
$30K is already way behind.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 06:55:29 PM

I may think that bitcoin will revisit 30k of course specially as halving approaching and the bear will surely takes place before the bull comes

Base on what i can sense from my own speculations, we may never revisit the $30k again till after halving and bullrun, now we are only on the race to get to the last all time high of $69,000 before we emerge into bullrun and then we have a massive rise in the market in general.

but what I also believe that Altcoin is the best option if we wanted to make good profit in the coming years.

Some of them actually could give more than bitcoin could, but if you're interested in trust and consistency, then try not to risk altcoins and go for bitcoin, not all the altcoins could be that profitable, some are completely risk and gambling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 194

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 11:28:46 PM

We are going to end 2023 and arrive in 2024 very soon.  Making a list of some possible coins in 2024/2025 hope all these coins will play important role in giving profit in 2024/2025. Below I have listed the coin names:

Ethereum (ETH)
Binance (BNB)
Ripple (XRP)
Litecoin (LTC)
Solana (SOL)
ORDI
If Bitcoin ETFs are approved and SEC charges on all these coins are settled, the market will see pumping. Wait and Invest If you can invest you might be very lucky. I am trying to buy and invest all these coins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: