Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (This is temporarily shut down) 2048: The World's First Long-Term Paid Study....  (Read 343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 11:29:05 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2023, 01:49:40 AM by Bit_Happy

#BitcoinTalk mod note: This IS a long-term Bitcoin project supporting the BTC ecosystem. A major source of the funding comes from many worthwhile projects - some of which could be called altcoins. We are using "them" to pay us back this time! (details below)    

* Edit: "I/We do not need a big response at first, simply a small group who wants to be a forward-thinking success, instead of a "scared sheep loser."
* I did not accept any payments.
* This is temporarily shut down, but far from over.

Hello, Welcome to 2048: The World's First Long-Term, Paid Study of Bitcoin Users.

# Science + Fun create a truly awesome reality for you, and dramatically improves the heavily damaged (post FTX) Bitcoin ecosystem.
* 2048: The World's First Long-Term, Paid Study of Bitcoin Users will be a "sober", academically valid long term study of Bitcoin users, AND it is combined with Fun and crazy experiences some of you will remember Happily Forever.

Our new video was just released here All honest, constructive feedback is welcome

Key Highlight, seen again later:
* People who join our events will see we have literally No competition as we go places no one ever has before.
* Making Big Money gets much easier when you actually have no competition.

Note: If you successfully applied for our Mid-Dec Staff opportunity, and the related Smart Contract Course you are automatically accepted into the 2048 experience. Your comments, discussion, and feedback are welcome here.
The Big Week before our Christmas Party is still happening & many of you will receive a PM soon, thank you.

Fast Facts:
* The 2048 Study/Experience does not "stand alone" it is part of a Big Picture, designed to provide You with much better opportunities than what you usually see today.
* More details & your proposed compensation for the study are in the lower sections of this post.
* Some of the ideas and concepts here are new to you, like the amazing Muti-Seed credits and bounties.
* We have something Huge which needs to be decentralized ASAP.
* Please be open-minded about new realities and opportunities, this is a great time to be alive!

Please NOTE: If you see a toxic troll - digaran - in any of my threads, please do not allow him (and his false statements) to affect your own independent thoughts:
He has a really bad reputation:

Trust summary for digaran

This user's email address was changed recently.

Post new feedback | Trust settings
Trusted feedback
User   Date   Reference   Comments
Poker Player   2023-12-02      Worst paid signature campaign spammer ever.
NeuroticFish   2023-11-25   Reference   Troll, to say the least. Whatever he writes, cannot be trusted. Harassing DT or playing victim's role is part of his game.

See the links posted by the others, I don't want to repeat all of them.
1miau   2023-11-19   Reference   digaran is a proven troll. He is known for spreading lies, repeatedly harassing forum (DT) members + stirring shit (msg63185119) and he's known for his past shady dealings. Not to be trusted.
DaveF   2023-10-19      I had a negative that I changed to a neutral, but since this user continues to spread lies and harassing forum members I'll put in a negative. Don't trust and just ignore.
JollyGood   2023-09-25   Reference   BEWARE: "digaran" cannot be trusted.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3779450

suchmoon   2018-05-15   Reference   I don't care anymore if you're "trolling" or "joking" or "mentally ill" so I'm gonna apply Occam's razor to you. If you're unable to stay out of self-inflicted shady shit then you're not trustworthy.

AmericanMade89   2023-10-07      Poor attempt at scamming people, claiming to have youtube channel and doing "social experiment" then asking for money.
Royse777   2023-09-24      He/she took a risk by accepting me in a campaign they manage, it is rare to find such people, when you find them, you should know their value.
Nigromante   2023-08-26   Reference   Not trustworthy, a newbie posting a link to a personal site and suggests downloading a brute force tool which is 100% rigged, with trojan, viruses, malware.

Non-Promotional, Educational Info About This Community

This forum used to be a Paradise of Geniuses kicking around a young Bitcoin when it had absolutely Zero value, and later was still almost free. I was not here then, but am aware of the extremely high quality content, complete lack of Spam, no crime, etc. The day I joined the forum, BTC broke over $1 for the very first time and was over $4 later the same day! I soon expected "the price to go back down" (when it was ~$7), and/or my main motive was being truly excited about how interesting the Bitcoin Experience was at that time, so I was not attempting to invest.

*Here is a screenshot of one of the first posts I ever made here.
*When I mentioned "I do not even own any", it was a simple fact, I was not wanting or expecting what you see in the second screenshot:

Wow, nice surprise! I was so new, I used Google to figure out how/where to get an address.  Smiley

During the exciting days I just described above, it quickly became obvious I was hooked on the Bitcoin experience, even without investing. Every time I logged into this forum the enthusiasm and happiness was wonderful. When I was offline, I noticed I would still frequently be thinking about Bitcoin and the amazing people here.

Your Simple, Effective Test

Are you currently reading "The Full Version" of this presentation? At this moment it is due to be released in ~4 to 6 hours or sooner. If/when you do read the full version, please start to noticed if you are able to go ~ 90 minutes or more without thinking about anything you read hear today. (Spoiler Alert) Even something as crazy as our Party On The Beach! section (in the Full Version 2nd half) - that is priceless and Fun for a certain very large group of people who tend to already be interested about Bitcoin and related topics.

• Please come back to this thread some day soon, and tell us the results of your test, thank you.

Blockchain Buzzwords!

Ricardian contracts, smarter contracts, Chainlink! (awesome since it can not only "talk" with most major blockchains, LINK can handle data from outside sources, like a MySQL database) You will not see me using a ton of those buzzwords, we see the people of this community urgently needing better opportunities, and our own Massive Global Escrow as top priorities. We also have over 40 staff/students interested in a full 18 hour Smart Contracts/Blockchain course (with a co-op effort to help each other), which gets started asap.

Smart Contracts are a powerful tool and certified experts average over $175,000/year, stay tuned...

Question: Can a Fun, virtual Paradise so good ever exist again?

Moderately-Promotional, Info You Might Enjoy

The 2048 Long-Term Study of Bitcoin Users & Our Ten Seeds Network cannot reproduce exactly the type of Paradise which used to exist here, but we can have a tremendous amount of Fun giving it our Best Shot.

* The 2048 Study/Experience runs for 24 years
* Mystery Money :: Your Time In Eden will last as long as you want. When our amazing Muti-Seed credits and bounties begin to turn into Real Money, many new realities will be open to enjoy. Similar to Bitcoin, some of us will truly enjoy the early days when it is an exciting new type of "Magic Internet Money."

Simple "Roadmap" For The Genesis of the 2048 Long-Term, Paid Study of Bitcoin Users:

* Staff and paid members (at all levels) automatically are part of the Study.
* In the best possible version we will have actual College Professors and MIT students involved also, helping to create a real scientific study with lasting value.
* This thread will be for openly discussing various topics, and some Bitcointalk.org members will be chosen/invited into the paid study/experience, and able to start for free.

• You are now entering "the New Part", a major update.

[ANN] Positive Coin (+++) A Fun Project Which Is Honestly Hard To Say Anything Negative About.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5477221.0

Brief details about Positive Coin are at the ANN thread, please check for the technical details on our creative, new early-seed split where your early effort and value is instantly doubled. +++ Speaking of ANN. Ann Party has never been seen anywhere before Today

[ANN] ANN Party: Fun + Blockchains = A Massive Source Of New Wealth

We Can Have Fun, and Make Money!

Reality Check & "Big Balls"

First the "Big Balls", then we do a super-fun reality check.

About Me: Years before Bitcoin even existed, I started reaching way beyond my current abilities because I Love to learn, and enjoyed the challenges of many IT related projects. You are seeing here only a small piece of a very Big Picture. Honestly, it takes "Big Balls" to come in front of you and shout (for example) "Please try these Fun ways to Make Big Money You will be Amazed!" My unique, unprofessional style is intentional, I am not trying to compete with the "slick pros" who have done so much damage to the Bitcoin ecosystem.  

* People smart enough to join our events will see we have literally No competition as we go places no one ever has before.
* Making Big Money gets much easier when you actually have no competition.

Reality Check (Part1):
"It's no good believing in somebody else
If you can't believe in yourself
You give them the reason
To take all the power and wealth." ~Alan Parsons

This is for You, please enjoy the experience.

* Edit: "I/We do not need a big response at first, simply a small group who wants to be a forward-thinking success, instead of a "scared sheep loser."

Everyone, thank you so much for your time and have a great day!

Thanks for tuning in, and have a Great Day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 09:22:23 PM

Count me in for more info Smiley
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 10:28:09 PM

* Mystery Money :: Your Time In Eden will last
1 year ago, I changed my personal text to I reTURN to Eden. Maybe, I had a prophesy of your project.
Honestly, I am sick of the current world. I have chosen to return to Eden of possibilities, a world where we all will be blameless.
Congratulations and success!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 12:47:57 AM

Count me in for more info Smiley

* Mystery Money :: Your Time In Eden will last
1 year ago, I changed my personal text to I reTURN to Eden. Maybe, I had a prophesy of your project.
Honestly, I am sick of the current world. I have chosen to return to Eden of possibilities, a world where we all will be blameless.
Congratulations and success!

Welcome, and thank you for the positive feedback!

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 01:42:28 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2023, 02:26:24 AM by Bit_Happy

Reserved

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 08:31:14 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2023, 08:42:06 AM by Bit_Happy

reserved for staff

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 08:41:24 AM

reserved for study related topics

SPARE

Activity: 77
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 11:50:51 AM

What do you actually want to learn what's here or what is your vision journey 2048 please explain all details.......
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 01:16:51 PM

Wow, it really amazed me that you have been here for a very long time when the price of Bitcoin was still on a scale of 1 to 7...impressive!
Honestly, I've been long for this particular post for a while now and I so much like the way you construct your words.
It would be a pleasure to be among the lucky ones benefiting from this project. I was hoping to see a link where I could read more about your project...any?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 01:43:28 PM

What do you actually want to learn what's here or what is your vision journey 2048 please explain all details.......

Wow, it really amazed me that you have been here for a very long time when the price of Bitcoin was still on a scale of 1 to 7...impressive!
Honestly, I've been long for this particular post for a while now and I so much like the way you construct your words.
It would be a pleasure to be among the lucky ones benefiting from this project. I was hoping to see a link where I could read more about your project...any?

Bushdark & SPARE, thank you for asking, and the nice comments also. I just spent over 3 hours on the Full Version, and have to get some sleep. There will be a Major update today, thank you!

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 05:19:04 PM

We have begun and it's Satoshi Day at our Live site, thank you.

2048, Ten Seeds, and Easy Street
Fun Is Money, and Money Is Fun!

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 09:55:42 PM

[ANN] Positive Coin (+++) A Fun Project Which Is Honestly Hard To Say Anything Negative About.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5477221.0

Brief details about Positive Coin are at the ANN thread, please check for the technical details on our creative, new early-seed split where your early effort and value is instantly doubled. +++ Speaking of ANN. Ann Party has never been seen anywhere before Today:

[ANN] ANN Party: Fun + Blockchains = A Massive Source Of New Wealth

We Can Have Fun, and Make Money!
Thank you Smiley

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 01:45:29 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2023, 01:42:52 AM by Bit_Happy

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 01:46:51 AM

Thanks for tuning in, and have a Great Day!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: