Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I see many users talk about trading but does anyone here actually trading?  (Read 716 times)
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 03:36:24 PM

Trading is not hard to learn, but it is hard to make money with trading. I have over 3 years experience in trading now and I am still in loss than in profit. To make money, trading is hard. To learn, trading is not hard. People can refer to earning money from trading to be hard, which is not wrong but right.
For you it isn't hard because maybe you are a smart person? The number of smart people might be lower than the less intelligent ones, this is why many are saying that trading is hard. But Once you grasp things, making money / more money through it should now be possible. Only those who are struggling to make money / more money, are the traders who have no or only have less knowledge in their brain.

So, it sounds impossible if you reach 3 years in trading with that poor performance you are describing. Tell us the truth. Do you treat it like a gambling, in a way that you ignore the losses because you still have a fun and thrilling experience?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 05:18:50 PM

I have a knowledge in trading and experience in it that's why I can say that I can confidently make trades but it doesn't mean that I'm earning much. I can earn much more on other things like in my job that's why I don't do trades so often, I'm only doing trades when there's an opportunity like having a massive fundamentals update or buying and selling on the prices that I know I can get a profit.

I sometimes comment on trading threads because I can relate and can contribute relevant knowledge and ideas but it doesn't mean that I can perfectly execute it if I was tasked to do.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 07:16:16 PM

Plenty people here are trading, it's not really a shocker to learn that people who spend their time at bitcointalk would spend time trading for real as well. I get that there could be "some" people who do not spend their time trading, there are some people who just talk about it but not trade for real and yes those people do exists. But that doesn't mean that it's "all" the people who talk about trading, because most of them do really trade and some of them trade a lot like daily and constantly such as a professional and some of them trade very few compared to those people like me.

In the end, trading is not that hard and you can have a long term investment for most of the bear period to accumulate as much as you can and restart trading during the bull period to make as most of your money as you possibly could, that's a good idea as well. In the end it's all their own decision they can do whatever they want and they are free to stop trading and keep talking.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 07:44:35 PM

Trading is not hard to learn, but it is hard to make money with trading. I have over 3 years experience in trading now and I am still in loss than in profit. To make money, trading is hard. To learn, trading is not hard. People can refer to earning money from trading to be hard, which is not wrong but right.
For you it isn't hard because maybe you are a smart person? The number of smart people might be lower than the less intelligent ones, this is why many are saying that trading is hard. But Once you grasp things, making money / more money through it should now be possible. Only those who are struggling to make money / more money, are the traders who have no or only have less knowledge in their brain.

So, it sounds impossible if you reach 3 years in trading with that poor performance you are describing. Tell us the truth. Do you treat it like a gambling, in a way that you ignore the losses because you still have a fun and thrilling experience?

Trading is not that hard as people think, the only thing which matter is the person discipline in trading, if the person losses his temper in trading and he suddenly invested there in even those coins which he didn't like ever and he invest due to his temper. Then definitively he will make loss.

This way also one should look for the way he trades, the way also matters. Because we have been in a right way then it would give us profit but if there comes a wrong decision then it would be harsh for us to bear profit.

Markiehillz

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 07:54:53 PM

I see many threads about how hard trading is here, but i don't think it's so hard to that you want to make it look like. I wonder is anyone here actually trading or have tried to trading, or is it just to fill the sign-campaign requirement? I don't want to mention any names for many reasons I think everyone have good intentions but most of the posts and tips makes zero sense and when I read it I know that the person that posted that is not a good trader and probably never had trading at all himself/herself. Legendary rank can be a newbie trader and a newbie rank can be a legendary trader.
Anyway my point is: Isn't it mean to give tips and talk about things that maybe someone will read when you actually don't know what you talking about? Isn't it fraud?   Huh

A very good description of Trading.
The thing about trading is that it is not a respecter  of how long you have been trading,to be a successful trader goes beyond knowing technical analysis.
You might be a good technical analyst yet be a failed trader, majority of the battles your face as a trader is won in your head and not necessarily on your screen.
Good trading psychology,money management and being and an average technical analyst,you may end up being a profitable trader other than a good analyst with bad trading psychology and poor money management.
Being a successful trader goes beyond knowing how to trade,the other little things is what differenciate the "pros" from losing trader

What do you see here?
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2023/12/08/Nxgw5.png
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 11:10:41 PM

I don't want to judge, but I think not all here who are replying to a post or creating a post are actually trading. I mean, let's not be hypocrites here; we all know some just do their posts to comply with their signature campaigns, so I'm sure not everyone here is a trader, but we appreciate the insights and knowledge they share if there is. As we know, this forum is strict with the contents of the users, so we can't just say anything that is not useful or makes any sense. The reason I'm confident that that user is a trader is that if he gives very informative points about a topic in trading, sometimes they give sources that support their statement. I'm a trader, but lowkey, meaning I'm still learning in this field, and my years of experience as a trader are not enough for me to flex my portfolio, but I'm still confident that I'll earn in this field.

BabyBandit (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 03:44:34 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2023, 04:23:12 AM by BabyBandit

I don't want to judge, but I think not all here who are replying to a post or creating a post are actually trading. I mean, let's not be hypocrites here; we all know some just do their posts to comply with their signature campaigns, so I'm sure not everyone here is a trader, but we appreciate the insights and knowledge they share if there is. As we know, this forum is strict with the contents of the users, so we can't just say anything that is not useful or makes any sense. The reason I'm confident that that user is a trader is that if he gives very informative points about a topic in trading, sometimes they give sources that support their statement. I'm a trader, but lowkey, meaning I'm still learning in this field, and my years of experience as a trader are not enough for me to flex my portfolio, but I'm still confident that I'll earn in this field.

You have observed it totally right. At least I think some users here think because they rank up in this forum and they been holding Bitcoin in a wallet for a long time they think they are expert traders. and that believe is dangerous because they think they have the knowledge to teach others something they actually don't and it can only end up in one thing, disappointment.

Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 04:27:44 AM

Learning trading is not difficult, everyone can trade, but most people fail to make money by trading. Many experienced people come to this trading with the intention of profiting but not always profiting but most of the time facing losses. There are many types of schemes in trading to make money, otherwise it is always risky to spend time in them. Trading is easy to learn but profit is not so easy, to get profit you need to know the strategies of different markets. But I believe trading is the most risky, less desire for profit that's why smart people plan to invest instead of trading.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 593

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 05:34:29 AM

Do you mean are there any active traders here? Because I think most of the people here trade quite often. Even for those who only fulfill their obligations to post to get paid btc. but in the end I believe they definitely traded him. Or maybe some of them actually collect every btc they get to add to their accumulated bitcoin investment in the long term. So there are two types of traders in this case. Active traders (Traders that include day traders) because they are very active in trading every day. And there are also traders who are not very active but they are still traders. Like traders with the Swing method.

And for every crypto trader, no one can truly avoid losses. Even a pro trader. It's just that we have to gain more benefits than losses. I personally am not a day trader. But I am quite active in hunting for altcoins that have strong fundamentals or strong fundamental news. Following a narrative in trading is currently a trend. And yes, that is certainly known by most traders today. How do we analyze a move in trading by looking at the Narrative itself in the market.
There are many types of traders in crypto. And yes each other's skills are definitely not the same. And to be honest, I learned a lot about technical, fundamental and even sentimental analysis from this forum. especially from local board. I got a lot of terms that I learned from this forum which made me better than before.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 08:02:22 PM

I have a knowledge in trading and experience in it that's why I can say that I can confidently make trades but it doesn't mean that I'm earning much. I can earn much more on other things like in my job that's why I don't do trades so often, I'm only doing trades when there's an opportunity like having a massive fundamentals update or buying and selling on the prices that I know I can get a profit.

I sometimes comment on trading threads because I can relate and can contribute relevant knowledge and ideas but it doesn't mean that I can perfectly execute it if I was tasked to do.
Always stand firm to belong to a specific thread and not been everywhere. It's preferable if you can relate well and connect with other trading minds on the site, as this will help you become a better updated version of yourself. There is no time to spend when one is in the system; we are ready to begin gathering every piece of information that comes our way and ensuring we meet the specifications that are necessary. Obtaining the appropriate expertise and data about a project might inspire one to go above the expectations of others.

Stake VIP wager
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 08:49:22 PM

Trading is never been that not that easy to learn yet it would really be needing that ample time and effort for you to be able to have a good grasps into it and we know that not all people would really be just that the same when it comes to risks tolerance on how fast or slow they would really be able to learn up trading. Some might be fast but most people would really be that on slow pace on which i dont really see any issues at all as long you are wary about the risks involved then it would really be just that fine. There are reallly just that those individuals who are really loving on rushing things up and in result they are really that subject to failure and committing out those errors but well it is really just that normal on having errors and this is why we do really our very best on trying out to minimize it overtime.

Everything would really be just that depending whether you would really be doing trading or not and on the thing that OP is really that speking into about is there people who do actually trade?
Yes, of course because even with that simple single order involves buy and sell would already be considered to be trading.  Smiley 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BabyBandit (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 12:08:31 PM

Do you mean are there any active traders here? Because I think most of the people here trade quite often. Even for those who only fulfill their obligations to post to get paid btc. but in the end I believe they definitely traded him. Or maybe some of them actually collect every btc they get to add to their accumulated bitcoin investment in the long term. So there are two types of traders in this case. Active traders (Traders that include day traders) because they are very active in trading every day. And there are also traders who are not very active but they are still traders. Like traders with the Swing method.

And for every crypto trader, no one can truly avoid losses. Even a pro trader. It's just that we have to gain more benefits than losses. I personally am not a day trader. But I am quite active in hunting for altcoins that have strong fundamentals or strong fundamental news. Following a narrative in trading is currently a trend. And yes, that is certainly known by most traders today. How do we analyze a move in trading by looking at the Narrative itself in the market.
There are many types of traders in crypto. And yes each other's skills are definitely not the same. And to be honest, I learned a lot about technical, fundamental and even sentimental analysis from this forum. especially from local board. I got a lot of terms that I learned from this forum which made me better than before.

I asked if it was any active traders here. Be part of a signature campaign and receive Bitcoin every Sunday and hold it is not trading.  Wink
I ask because I see many users giving Trading tips.. but the tips they give is nonsense and it's only mean to give advice in a subject you are clueless in.

Glad you hear you Trading It's a good hobby I hope you didn't miss the Bonk hype.
Have a nice weekend mate.  Cool

Lakai01
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2721

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 12:14:00 PM

I ask because I see many users giving Trading tips.. but the tips they give is nonsense and it's only mean to give advice in a subject you are clueless in.
You're right in principle, you have to be very careful which tips you listen to. Many people post here simply to be able to join in the discussion (and to fulfill the weekly posting quota). I also take the liberty of correcting such posters from time to time, as I find it rather questionable when tips are given here that could (or will) lead to other people losing their money. For example, there are often discussions here about stop losses and how to use them correctly, with some very hair-raising tips including "Stop losses are useless because you lose money".

But there are definitely also many posters here who trade. You can see that from the way they discuss and the statements they make. Of course, it is very difficult to judge how successful these people are.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 12:44:06 PM

Isn't it mean to give tips and talk about things that maybe someone will read when you actually don't know what you talking about? Isn't it fraud?   Huh
Of course that is a mistake and if we are still very new to trading or our knowledge is not deep enough about trading then we should not give any advice even if we are making a profit when giving advice.
I used to trade and it must be said that crypto trading is only profitable when the market is bullish but when the market starts to bearish everything becomes more difficult especially if done only with emotion, so I decided to only be an investor by buying BTC whenever there are funds left or when the crypto market starts moving up by buying several altcoins and selling them a few months later with a profit that will certainly be proportional to the capital used, I mean expecting profits of tens of thousands of dollars with capital of only tens or hundreds of dollars in short term is a lie.
It's certainly a huge mistake if you are giving tips and suggestions when you're not actually a real trader. But somehow, I believe that if you are a real and good trader, you would not easily believe on what other people's say or do, because in trading there's no one you can trust but only yourself. So even if other traders seem to influence you, you will remain unbothered because you already know that what works for them might not be working for you.

I have made significant trading and investing experiences but as for now, I prefer to focus more on long term hodling because of the nature of my own job, aside that it's also less risky and less stress.

Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 01:03:17 PM

Actually trading is not always about with how smart with your technical or chart understanding but more dominance with how luck you are when trading, its not important with how smart and details speculation, research and analyze with some coins want to buy and which ideal price have to entry but depend with your luck. If you have a lot experienced with trading will be easily understood about technical and researching with around price have to invest is not important when whales come and make price suddenly up and easily with drop drastically. I have long with trading but I don't see any most experience trader have consistency always earn profit because many time their prediction wrong due whales make bad or good news and price up or down in short time.

I think trading is simple when you have much money spending for investing with difference kinds price, use 30% your fund for investing in current price of coins and left your capital invest with lower price drop around 10% to 20% regarding with first your entry.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 03:17:37 PM

You have been a member on this forum for a very long time and been holding Bitcoin during that time, does that make you a good trader?
If you are just holding Bitcoin you can't be called a trader because you are just buying once in a long time. A trader always do a trade, it might daily, weekly or monthly. To determine a good trader he must be profitable, because you can't be it if you were not a disciplined person, didn't have patience, and don't a trading strategy that really works because of journaling and backtesting. If you buy Bitcoin and just hold it, the better word to call you is an investor.
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 06:54:19 PM

I know many of us does not still know that action speak louder than voice. There are many people that will keep claiming that they are traders when they might not have trade before. This is a faceless forum and we need to understand that many people come here to calm what they are not. We don't need to take all advise from here, we need to think too and scrap many opinion because they don't really works for us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 04:09:24 AM

Actually trading is not always about with how smart with your technical or chart understanding but more dominance with how luck you are when trading, its not important with how smart and details speculation, research and analyze with some coins want to buy and which ideal price have to entry but depend with your luck. If you have a lot experienced with trading will be easily understood about technical and researching with around price have to invest is not important when whales come and make price suddenly up and easily with drop drastically. I have long with trading but I don't see any most experience trader have consistency always earn profit because many time their prediction wrong due whales make bad or good news and price up or down in short time.

I think trading is simple when you have much money spending for investing with difference kinds price, use 30% your fund for investing in current price of coins and left your capital invest with lower price drop around 10% to 20% regarding with first your entry.
I use only 10% of my investments for trading, the other 90% goes directly into long term investments which are mainly just the big three, bitcoin ethereum and bnb. That doesn't mean I will not trade, I do trade with a smaller amount of money and I do trade whatever I want, sometimes a lot in a short span like day trader and make bunch of trades in a single day, sometimes it is not all that much and I wait until I can see a time when it's smarter to trade.

This isn't some secret to happiness type of thing, it is literally trading and it is as simple as it can get. What you do is, if you think something will go up, you buy it and if you think something won't go up anymore you sell it, that is literally all trading is about. And the results are, either you are right and you make a profit, or you are wrong and you lose some money and stop all together. I think people should be careful about what they do because if you complicate it even more then you are doing something wrong.

irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 01:19:00 PM

Learning trading is not difficult, everyone can trade, but most people fail to make money by trading. Many experienced people come to this trading with the intention of profiting but not always profiting but most of the time facing losses. There are many types of schemes in trading to make money, otherwise it is always risky to spend time in them. Trading is easy to learn but profit is not so easy, to get profit you need to know the strategies of different markets. But I believe trading is the most risky, less desire for profit that's why smart people plan to invest instead of trading.

You're correct, many individual can trade but how many can trade profitably. We have many individual trading but they're not successful as they don't have discipline and follow trading guidance. Many individual are just trading without making use of the trading charts to understand the market as they think trading is gambling. Many individuals talking about trading on the forum aren't really trading but have ideas on how they feel trading should be done.

Trading is very easy but making profits isn't. Many individuals just give the advice to buy low and sell high but can't do that when they trade as it's not as easy as it is said. A lot of things goes through the mind of traders when they're trading and it make them to take decisions that might or won't give them positive results. Knowing how to trade isn't an easy task, you might think you have mastered trading but the market can still disgrace you anytime.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 06:02:56 PM

Management in trading is very important, when you have a lot of funds you should only use a few percent and the rest for reserves. using 30% of all funds is a good way to go, and investments should also be made in coins that have a good reputation. and the most recommended for the long term is Bitcoin. and if there is a decline, of course make a buyback with the reserves that have been provided. Trading is simple, but to be able to make a profit you have to know how to manage everything, technical and fundamental analysis is important.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: