Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Count down to Bitcoin halving.  (Read 587 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 05:38:52 AM

Quote from: terrific
139 days left.
We've only got 365(1/2) days a year and I'm not good with numbers but this makes me think that we're still quite far to end a year but then it's easier to count with months since it's just a few months away.
Needless to say, everyone is happy now because it seems that the impact pre-halving goes to the altcoins market.

Yes, it remain few weeks and some days before the end of this year but if you look around the market very well, you will know that something new can still happen before the end of this year that will help those that have been holding for long to use the chance to embrace incomes. Based on what is happening in the market,it show that altcoins investors will also enjoy this bullish season that is about to appear and it will take a long years before the price of Bitcoin and altcoins will decrease. With this few weeks and some days that remain, I think bitcoiners will experience $60,000 before the end of December because the price is still moving between $43,572 and $44,212 which is a sign that investors will still rejoice when the price hit higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 10:31:55 AM

As the count down to Bitcoin halving continues I feel I should put it up here for all to see and take every necessary and relevant steps to fill their bags as time permits. As we all know when ever Bitcoin halving is around the corner, there is always a surge in Bitcoin price from its current price to a higher one. As it stands now, we all know that the Bitcoin market is heading for a bull because of lately, there have been increase in Bitcoin price which has been long expected by the Crypto community.

Hopefully, this forth coming halving would trigger a new all time high as the case maybe and as such the market is still early to enter. While doing this, use funds you can afford to lose as no one can predict the direction of the market.

It would also be nice to keep track of the halving count down and activities and to do that, the link below can help you out by taking you to the coin market cap page where it is visible to see.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

Click on the Bitcoin halving at the front page, there you would see the halving details.

It's a much discussed topic these days, the Bitcoin halving.
I noticed how mainstream the thought of a next bull cycle in parallel with the next halving is, when i talked to some friends that were not that much into crypto but suddenly started babbling on about the next ATH they are expecting with the next halving.

So I'd propose to have a more nuanced view on the halving event: It's the 4th Halving now. Almost anyone involved with Bitcoin is aware of it and also about the price history in relation to it.
This automatically means the price effect is at least to some degree already priced in to the current exchange rate, compared to the previous cycles. However I still believe there will be a noticeable effect. Just take it with a grain of salt, this is an un-paralleled market and any predictions are still just speculation. Too many other factors also influencing the price of Bitcoin.

That said: Happy hodling/accumulating - never a bad time to do so.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 10:38:35 AM

People should have already stacked up by now
We've been reminding them for so long and even before the halving dates, we've been telling them to stack as much as they can because they might not see these low prices that we've got now.

$40k+ is low? Yes for now because we don't know how high Bitcoin is going to multiply after the halving.

Those experienced holders here will tell the same thing. I know for the beginners it's hard to imagine and believe that, but take it from those who have experienced too many roller coasters, happy and frustrating moments on this market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 11:31:37 AM

It's a much discussed topic these days, the Bitcoin halving.
I noticed how mainstream the thought of a next bull cycle in parallel with the next halving is, when i talked to some friends that were not that much into crypto but suddenly started babbling on about the next ATH they are expecting with the next halving.

So I'd propose to have a more nuanced view on the halving event: It's the 4th Halving now. Almost anyone involved with Bitcoin is aware of it and also about the price history in relation to it.
This automatically means the price effect is at least to some degree already priced in to the current exchange rate, compared to the previous cycles. However I still believe there will be a noticeable effect. Just take it with a grain of salt, this is an un-paralleled market and any predictions are still just speculation. Too many other factors also influencing the price of Bitcoin.

That said: Happy hodling/accumulating - never a bad time to do so.
If people who are not very familiar with cryptocurrency start talking about Bitcoin, this is a clear sign that we are in a growing market. For further growth, new buyers are needed, those who would believe that very large growth awaits us soon, and of course everyone knows about halving and how it affects the further rise in the price of Bitcoin.

But not everyone knows that sometimes there is a very significant correction before the halving, and this can come as a big surprise to those who are not very familiar with the cryptocurrency market, but they will want to buy now to profit from the upcoming rising market. If it for hold, then they will be able to make a profit, but weak hands may not withstand large corrections.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 12:10:09 PM

As the count down to Bitcoin halving continues I feel I should put it up here for all to see and take every necessary and relevant steps to fill their bags as time permits. As we all know when ever Bitcoin halving is around the corner, there is always a surge in Bitcoin price from its current price to a higher one. As it stands now, we all know that the Bitcoin market is heading for a bull because of lately, there have been increase in Bitcoin price which has been long expected by the Crypto community.

Hopefully, this forth coming halving would trigger a new all time high as the case maybe and as such the market is still early to enter. While doing this, use funds you can afford to lose as no one can predict the direction of the market.

It would also be nice to keep track of the halving count down and activities and to do that, the link below can help you out by taking you to the coin market cap page where it is visible to see.

Click on the Bitcoin halving at the front page, there you would see the halving details.

Bitcoin halving is just ahead, 2024 is when Bitcoin halving will happen. Every year of Bitcoin halving sees a higher price of Bitcoin. But now that the Bitcoin high is observed in the month of December 2023, it is a temporary rise of Bitcoin. So seeing this little bit of Bitcoin rise, high prices are never expected, as high prices can be expected in 2024, the year after the halving 2025. Because every time the high price of Bitcoin is observed since the birth of Bitcoin. Halving started from 2012 till 2020 you will see total of three halvings. The year after the Bitcoin halving saw the Bitcoin price hit its highest price target.

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 02:40:33 PM

The idea behind the halving is to have a valuable coin that's price will increase over time since for Bitcoin for example, the mining process requires a lot of sophisticated and expensive machines making the investment bigger over the time to mine Bitcoin, then the reward will be 50% less every couple of years which will make it obligatory expensive so the miners could cover the cost.
This remains a little bit theoretical since there is an offer and demand, there is also big whales and companies that have an impact with the price. Even governments can manipulate it a little bit when they seize a large amount or shut down a known service. I expect to see an all time high again in 2024, maybe next November - December.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 07:02:46 PM

Yes enthusiastic about it as always. I am not gonna lie but I am a little scared as well. This time I am waiting for my Ledger's wallet balance to go full green as I have saved a good amount of Bitcoins over the period. I have learned many lessons from the past that made me hold BTC no matter what. Then comes the golden period of halving when a lot of emotions and transactions will mix up to tell us the state of our portfolio. There will be peeps in line to get the title of millionaire OR there will be peeps losing the money because they started the investment out of FOMO feelings.

I am 101% sure that there will be a flood of threads where FUD, FOMO, speculations everything will be discussed. This happens every time we close on halving. The mining section gets jolted with fees, transaction accelerators, and whatnot.

I consider it one of the festivals in the Bitcoin world. Why not, there is just so much excitement whenever it comes closer. I hope everyone is holding onto Bitcoins.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 08:49:52 PM

139 days left.
We've only got 365(1/2) days a year and I'm not good with numbers but this makes me think that we're still quite far to end a year but then it's easier to count with months since it's just a few months away.
Needless to say, everyone is happy now because it seems that the impact pre-halving goes to the altcoins market.

Yes, it remain few weeks and some days before the end of this year but if you look around the market very well, you will know that something new can still happen before the end of this year that will help those that have been holding for long to use the chance to embrace incomes. Based on what is happening in the market,it show that altcoins investors will also enjoy this bullish season that is about to appear and it will take a long years before the price of Bitcoin and altcoins will decrease. With this few weeks and some days that remain, I think bitcoiners will experience $60,000 before the end of December because the price is still moving between $43,572 and $44,212 which is a sign that investors will still rejoice when the price hit higher.
And something that's not so new has happened just this hour. We've got a little correction that has happened. So, we step back a bit to $40k and this is a good sign IMO.
It means that there's still some moving on coming or like the usual thing we say that some whales probably took a cash out from the market and will be back again soon as this gives another signal of another moving up.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 11:28:26 PM

Well, like I will keep on saying; the first thing you need to do about this halving is to terminate any expectation of a price increase because you may get disappointed just because you expected too much from the poor Bitcoin. Halving doesn’t have any direct impact on the price of bitcoin but a lot of people think it does. Let’s just have a normal halving and if the price will increase, let it do so.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CryptSafe (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 429

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 12:43:46 PM

The idea behind the halving is to have a valuable coin that's price will increase over time since for Bitcoin for example, the mining process requires a lot of sophisticated and expensive machines making the investment bigger over the time to mine Bitcoin, then the reward will be 50% less every couple of years which will make it obligatory expensive so the miners could cover the cost.
This remains a little bit theoretical since there is an offer and demand, there is also big whales and companies that have an impact with the price. Even governments can manipulate it a little bit when they seize a large amount or shut down a known service. I expect to see an all time high again in 2024, maybe next November - December.

An all time high is imminent but the question is what would likely be the all time high price this time around? Would it be higher than the previous or lower or at normal. These are the questions. All these prices being mentioned are just mere speculations by people who can not even predict their future. The market is very much volatile and halving does not really guarantee what most people are speculating within the Crypto space.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tranthidung
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4014

Farewell o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 01:16:05 PM

An all time high is imminent but the question is what would likely be the all time high price this time around? Would it be higher than the previous or lower or at normal.
Though I can not say with predictions for a next all time high, I don't know about it, I believe in history and fractals. This means I believe Bitcoin will make it new all time high in a next bull run after the 2024 halving.

I am realistic that it is impossible for Bitcoin to have like x10 or x20 like it does in previous halvings because with higher prices, it will have higher marketcaps and will need more new capital flows in to boost the price up. When price is higher, it will become more expensive in eyes of investors and with barrier and requirement of bigger new capital to boost the price, it will be harder to make exponential bull run curve.

However, until Bitcoin has its new history, I believe with a new halving, a new all time high will be seen.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7873

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 01:31:48 PM

Pretty sure we pass 70 before the ½ ing as the ½ ing patterns are changing  bigly.

this ½ ing is not a full 50% ½ ing

last 5 blocks are ..

01) 6.25 + 1.22 = 7.47 btc after ½ ing   4.345    58.1% not a ½ ing
02)  "     + 1.37 = 7.62 btc     "              4.495    58.9% not a ½ ing      
03)  "     + 1.64 = 7.89 btc     "              4.765    60.4% not a ½ ing
04)  "     + 1.66 = 7.91 btc     "              4.785   60.4% not a ½ ing
05) "      + 2.05 = 8.30 btc     "              5.175   62.3% not a ½ ing

So these are no longer ½ ings. due to fees running way high for most of 2023 as shown below

I see the higher fees as the first " it is different this time that " is clearly measure able.

Look how many days of high fees in 2023.

I am predicting we go up  above the ATH sooner  than the ½ ing due to this.

Peak number will be after the ½ ing as usual.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 01:35:02 PM

Bitcoin halving comes after four years, the year of this bitcoin halving, the price of bitcoin increased a lot. So every investor is waiting for this time when the price of bitcoin will increase, because every bitcoin halving can be observed. The price of Bitcoin doubled in the year of this halving from what it was in the past. Bitcoin halving is going to start in 2024 so all of you who haven't invested in bitcoin yet, invest in bitcoin fast.

roller33
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 08:06:35 AM

As the Bitcoin halving approaches, there's heightened anticipation for a potential price surge. Recent market trends indicate a bullish environment, raising hopes for new all-time highs. Remember, while historical patterns suggest positive outcomes, the crypto market is unpredictable. 🚀💰

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● SLOTS    ●ORIGINALS    ●REAL FUN ║ PLAYING.IO ║ PLAY AND WIN  ║ ✔ BLOCKCHAIN  ✔ CRYPTO  ✔SECURE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptounityCUT
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 01:40:15 PM

Filling bags because of the halving is not the right approach, better to use mathematical formulas that backed your strategy when buying Bitcoin. Typically Halving didn't make a new ATH but the sentiment behind the people and mining companies, the use of Bitcoin, and the mass adoption bring Bitcoin price to a new ATH. It can be seen from the charts that half of the year to one year later from the halving day price gets to motion, so halving itself should not bring higher prices, but the release of Bitcoins into the market and the mass adoption, ETF, banks as custodian, Fair value accounting, etc. can bring new ATH in Bitcoin price.
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 02:59:25 PM

Well, like I will keep on saying; the first thing you need to do about this halving is to terminate any expectation of a price increase because you may get disappointed just because you expected too much from the poor Bitcoin. Halving doesn’t have any direct impact on the price of bitcoin but a lot of people think it does. Let’s just have a normal halving and if the price will increase, let it do so.

You're talking about these from the perspective of someone who is inexperienced enough in this crypto space, sorry to batch on you this way i mean no offense, there are 4 circles in bitcoin and you must realize that after the Halving is what launch us into another phase of these circles and the supply of bitcoin reduces while the demands is high and likewise the market price going higher, what we don't know is the accurate time for this bullrun to begin after halving, but it will surely come.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 03:04:25 PM

139 days left.

In times like this, when the bitcoin halving is approaching, we should really double-time save Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. Many people are taking advantage of the opportunity to get a DCA on the crypto assets that we really want.

Then, every day that comes to us, the percentage of investors who are interested in buying Bitcoin and other top-listed cryptocurrencies in the market is also increasing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Antotena

Activity: 350
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 03:19:22 PM

Bitcoin comes like a breeze, it is when they don't expect it does shows his face. Some people are still affected by the last crash and think that the price will not shoot up but I kid you not, Bitcoin price is going to see a new time high very soon because from the calculations, the blocks remaining to be mine to that day is only few and I'm sure the miners will not wait for it to happen in that day, it will start before, and I think we might visit the previous all time high before we start another new all time high very soon.

However, there is this price recovery that is happening fast that I don't really understand, we are not there yet but the way the price came to $40k so quickly, I'm really not getting how far this price will go because if we are really anticipating for $80k new time high as Gray scale predicts and feel ETH will do better, then I think that assertion is wrong, we may see something more upside for bitcoin because miners will only be at lost if Bitcoin is lesser than the current price and their business will not be profitable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1045

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 07:09:36 PM

We've been reminding them for so long and even before the halving dates, we've been telling them to stack as much as they can because they might not see these low prices that we've got now.

$40k+ is low? Yes for now because we don't know how high Bitcoin is going to multiply after the halving.

Those experienced holders here will tell the same thing. I know for the beginners it's hard to imagine and believe that, but take it from those who have experienced too many roller coasters, happy and frustrating moments on this market.

Hmm, well TBH now the 15k to 17k range will never re-appear in the coming timeline, even in the crazy bear market. Just reminding hehe When I entered the crypto market officially haha means direct relation/connection Bitcoin was around 4k and it never re-appeared.

40k is a decent range but for sure I'm expecting the next bear market at least having a bottom around 35k to 40k haha I'm from the future. Making just blind hits.

Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 08:16:47 PM

Hmm, well TBH now the 15k to 17k range will never re-appear in the coming timeline, even in the crazy bear market. Just reminding hehe When I entered the crypto market officially haha means direct relation/connection Bitcoin was around 4k and it never re-appeared.

40k is a decent range but for sure I'm expecting the next bear market at least having a bottom around 35k to 40k haha I'm from the future. Making just blind hits.
We are all getting ready for the halving because this is what we had been waiting for in the market. When the price of Bitcoin got to $44k, I knew that the price is still going to fall but making investors was so curious thinking that the price of Bitcoin would keep going bullish. Understanding of the market is what we need to know so that we just don't enter the market like that and blindly keep investing when the price has already become overbought. Bitcoin trading and investment required a clear understanding of the market for us to keep making profits from the market.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███