Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING: Musk “Will Consider” Bringing Alex Jones Back on X...  (Read 217 times)
jvanname

Activity: 705
Merit: 51

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 05:04:42 PM

Stop spamming for Tucker. Stop spamming for Twitter. Stop spamming for Donald Trump. It is really annoying.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

I agree. A person just wears himself out trying to spam for them. I mean, it's difficult to find any spam while telling their truths.

Cool
Well, I have heard too much of Donald Trump since about 2015, and I am not interested in him anymore. Donald Trump did not win the election. Donald Trump did not even build a wall. And the only reason we still talk about people like Donald Trump is that we do not have a ranked choice voting system with instant runoff. Unfortunately, the American people are not smart enough to understand something like instant runoff and why it is important, so we cannot have that. The lack of an instant runoff voting system is a sign of a lack of intelligence (and cryptocurrencies with mining algorithms that were never designed to advance science also signal a lack of intelligence; people would rather waste piles of energy than think).

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 05:15:05 PM

Stop spamming for Tucker. Stop spamming for Twitter. Stop spamming for Donald Trump. It is really annoying.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

I agree. A person just wears himself out trying to spam for them. I mean, it's difficult to find any spam while telling their truths.

Cool
Well, I have heard too much of Donald Trump since about 2015, and I am not interested in him anymore. Donald Trump did not win the election. Donald Trump did not even build a wall. And the only reason we still talk about people like Donald Trump is that we do not have a ranked choice voting system with instant runoff. Unfortunately, the American people are not smart enough to understand something like instant runoff and why it is important, so we cannot have that. The lack of an instant runoff voting system is a sign of a lack of intelligence (and cryptocurrencies with mining algorithms that were never designed to advance science also signal a lack of intelligence; people would rather waste piles of energy than think).

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

You are somewhat correct. Where you are missing it is, the 'badness' and 'failure' of Trump is beauty and glory and great goodness when compared to what Biden has done.

This being the case, we can see why you might be having trouble with universities.

Btw, 'instant runoff' would only prove to the world that the people want Trump. The polls are showing it right now.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jvanname

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 05:50:32 PM

You are somewhat correct. Where you are missing it is, the 'badness' and 'failure' of Trump is beauty and glory and great goodness when compared to what Biden has done.

This being the case, we can see why you might be having trouble with universities.

Btw, 'instant runoff' would only prove to the world that the people want Trump. The polls are showing it right now.

Cool
Um. I quit voluntarily to develop cryptocurrency technologies. After all, universities do not have anything to offer me besides threats of violence. But if you claim that people want Trump, then you need to provide evidence. And pretty much the only source of evidence that I will accept at the moment is the result of betting markets. And I just checked the betting markets and it looks like Trump is doing decently. But that is not on the condition that we have an instant runoff voting system. Did I find Donald Trump annoying back in 2016? Not that much. But now I do because both the idea of Donald Trump and Donald Trump himself are getting old.

But I have problems with universities because universities promote violence, and anyone who thinks differently is just a @#^$ face. Universities refuse to apologize, so I have no choice but to continually disparage them as much as is convenient for me to do so. No. Degrees from universities do not mean very much because universities refuse to apologize.

But your analysis that an instant runoff will show that people want Trump is flawed. The only way to get an instant runoff system is to have a more educated and intelligent populace, but do the smartest people love Trump? Nah.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 06:12:21 PM

Cool
Um. I quit voluntarily to develop cryptocurrency technologies. After all, universities do not have anything to offer me besides threats of violence. But if you claim that people want Trump, then you need to provide evidence. And pretty much the only source of evidence that I will accept at the moment is the result of betting markets. And I just checked the betting markets and it looks like Trump is doing decently. But that is not on the condition that we have an instant runoff voting system. Did I find Donald Trump annoying back in 2016? Not that much. But now I do because both the idea of Donald Trump and Donald Trump himself are getting old.

But I have problems with universities because universities promote violence, and anyone who thinks differently is just a @#^$ face. Universities refuse to apologize, so I have no choice but to continually disparage them as much as is convenient for me to do so. No. Degrees from universities do not mean very much because universities refuse to apologize.

But your analysis that an instant runoff will show that people want Trump is flawed. The only way to get an instant runoff system is to have a more educated and intelligent populace, but do the smartest people love Trump? Nah.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

The shrewdest people and the slyest people aren't always the smartest people. We can see this from the fact that people like Klaus Schwab and Soros are strong proponents of freedom. They are attempting to use their freedom to take the freedom away from other people. But the signs of their slyness breaking down are evident in the ways that people are waking up to them. If they had only been gracious, and offered more freedom to the people, they would have been set up on pedestals by the people, forever. But now they are going to fail due to the ways they are going about things.

Is Biden holding campaigns with people from the public gathering to hear him talk? If he has, few people are coming to them. But loads of people are sounding off in favor of Trump. If the manipulations by the Dems are causing Trump to not get the votes he should be getting... that's election fraud.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jvanname

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 09:48:23 PM

The shrewdest people and the slyest people aren't always the smartest people. We can see this from the fact that people like Klaus Schwab and Soros are strong proponents of freedom. They are attempting to use their freedom to take the freedom away from other people. But the signs of their slyness breaking down are evident in the ways that people are waking up to them. If they had only been gracious, and offered more freedom to the people, they would have been set up on pedestals by the people, forever. But now they are going to fail due to the ways they are going about things.

Is Biden holding campaigns with people from the public gathering to hear him talk? If he has, few people are coming to them. But loads of people are sounding off in favor of Trump. If the manipulations by the Dems are causing Trump to not get the votes he should be getting... that's election fraud.
-Well, the Trump fans are certainly not interested at all in making sure that biological laboratories are secure, so I do not care about them at all. The only thing that Trump has going for him is that he is up against Biden. And that is why we need instant runoff voting. And I will always vote for a third party candidate until we get instant runoff voting or something like that. People may call me a spoiler, but I call them morons for being completely incapable of understanding instant runoff voting.

P.S. People are so dumb that they do not even realize that instant runoff voting still works regardless of whether you understand it or not. And if people do not understand the inner workings, then that is better since they will vote sincerely instead of strategically.

Hooray. A voting system that is too complicated for anyone to understand will get people to vote sincerely. This is why we should make the voting algorithm needlessly complicated and convoluted. Maybe we can use AI with deterministic but pseudorandom training to decide the next election. Nobody will understand the inner workings, so everyone will vote sincerely.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 08:07:39 PM

-Well, the Trump fans are certainly not interested at all in making sure that biological laboratories are secure, so I do not care about them at all. The only thing that Trump has going for him is that he is up against Biden. And that is why we need instant runoff voting. And I will always vote for a third party candidate until we get instant runoff voting or something like that. People may call me a spoiler, but I call them morons for being completely incapable of understanding instant runoff voting.

P.S. People are so dumb that they do not even realize that instant runoff voting still works regardless of whether you understand it or not. And if people do not understand the inner workings, then that is better since they will vote sincerely instead of strategically.

Hooray. A voting system that is too complicated for anyone to understand will get people to vote sincerely. This is why we should make the voting algorithm needlessly complicated and convoluted. Maybe we can use AI with deterministic but pseudorandom training to decide the next election. Nobody will understand the inner workings, so everyone will vote sincerely.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Hand counted voting, with observers from all the major political parties, but for sure Dems and Reps.

Cool

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: