Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling All Fiat In Bank For BTC?  (Read 364 times)
ajiz138

Activity: 1512
Merit: 796

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 08:44:09 PM

Doesn't it make sense to sell all your assets to buy bitcoin and even withdraw your savings from the bank just for bitcoin? Is it not going to be complicated, now that not all countries accept bitcoin, fiat is still needed because this will still be your daily use for other purposes.

So I say it is really stupid if someone does this, although I have heard a story in the article where someone sold his house just to buy bitcoin, but I did not pay attention to that story further.

Bitcoin is very fluctuating, volatile, any time the price can go down so this is clearly very risky if all the money you have is at stake in bitcoin, then I think this is very difficult to happen because someone already understands how fiat is important for usability in paying for anything, now fiat can be used for reserve funds, emergencies or savings, but you also have to be able to have bitcoin as an investment and fiat is still needed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 08:46:42 PM

As for me selling landed properties, and personal possessions and all because of Bitcoin is not a wise decision and that can break relationship if the person is married. Just as the op said, you you must meer up you daily living demands and if you fall to meet up your responsibilities as a family man then you have a problem in the family. Bitcoin is not a get quick rich scheme whereby you can invest in it and reap it with a week or a Month but for years. And when you investing in it you have to start it when the price is low so that you can have some profits when the price is high.

And now if you invest with all the money and Bitcoin price drastically come down and with that fear of losing the funds, you sell them off at a lower rate. Then you becomes a losers of the investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 09:37:34 PM

As for me selling landed properties, and personal possessions and all because of Bitcoin is not a wise decision and that can break relationship if the person is married. Just as the op said, you you must meer up you daily living demands and if you fall to meet up your responsibilities as a family man then you have a problem in the family. Bitcoin is not a get quick rich scheme whereby you can invest in it and reap it with a week or a Month but for years. And when you investing in it you have to start it when the price is low so that you can have some profits when the price is high.

And now if you invest with all the money and Bitcoin price drastically come down and with that fear of losing the funds, you sell them off at a lower rate. Then you becomes a losers of the investment.
Unless that person have his/her own property then I don't think it isn't a wise decision. If I have more than one property that is mine alone let's just say I am married and I have other properties that if I sell it I need my wife's permission and such so I would only sell the ones that is/are mine alone where I don't need someone else's permission to sell it which will be used to buy Bitcoin to invest or trading. I understand your point which is true that a relationship may be broken because of selling a property which belongs to the husband and wife but my point is that the husband have his own property that isn't shared with the wifie then that would be okay e.g. man and woman = land 1,2 and then man = land 3,4 which is what he will sell to buy Bitcoin which means there's no relationship that will be destroyed.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 492

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 09:58:18 PM

If you have savings in a bank, let's say 1 million dollars, would you take them all out of the bank and sell them all in Bitcoin? Do you have nothing left for the necessities of your life? like expenses and prime commodities?

Remember, when you do that, you can't just do long-term holdings there; you must also know something about trading so that you have a source of income that is also a source because you have daily expenses as well. And Bitcoin is a volatile asset, which means its price value is also upside down in the market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 10:12:35 PM

So I have heard a lot of people say this.  Such that they are going to withdraw all of their money from the bank and buy BTC.  And things like will sell their car and house and possessions and all that to buy btc.  Many say they will do this and be all in with BTC so to speak.

First off, this doesn't make any sense.  You have to have fiat so you can spend it on food and fiat in the bank to pay for bills and property taxes if you own a house etc.  So when people say they are all in on BTC, they obviously still mean enough cash in the bank for your basic bills things?  Like they still have at least 2k usd or 5k usd or 10k usd in the bank?  Or for people with lot of money, well still at least 500k usd in the bank right etc?  

Now say someone has 50k in the bank.  Say their house is worth 500k and they sell that.  Well if they do, let say they have around 525k in the bank after taxes for selling their house.  That person owns nothing else.  Well you going to have to rent an apartment since you need a place to stay.  So how can this person even be all in with BTC then?  I mean they surely will still have at least 50k in the bank still like previously right?  But now that 475k or so from the proceeds of selling the house will be sent to an exchange to buy like 10 btc?  So this person's net worth now in terms of btc to their cash would literally be like almost 90%.  Isn't this very risky for someone who converts cash to crypto in terms of risk?  

Firstly, when people say they're going all in, they meant they have no reservations when it comes to that particular investment decision.

Although the statement "going all in" might vary with people, it doesn't advise people to sell off all properties and be left with zero account balance for their daily needs and life generally.

No matter what happens, fiat is still needed and no matter how much p2p has circulated in cities, you still have that one need for fiat before an entire day burns out

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 10:26:01 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2023, 12:35:24 AM by icalical

So I have heard a lot of people say this.  Such that they are going to withdraw all of their money from the bank and buy BTC.  And things like will sell their car and house and possessions and all that to buy btc.  Many say they will do this and be all in with BTC so to speak.

I have never heard anyone would swap all of their fiat into BTC even when they believe in Bitcoin so much, they would still have some cash in Bank. If you truly heard that a lot, and you hear it from your friendship circle I suggest you to just stay away and get another friends, they are either liar or crazy both are bad things.

I didn't meant that Bitcoin is not a good investment, it's very good, but even, people would put all of their money into one investment asset.

jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 11:20:48 PM

It's true that having bitcoin is better than fiat, but that doesn't mean we have to sell everything to buy bitcoin. Fiat is still needed for you to spend on daily needs and for emergency money if you need it at any time. So, be wise in investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is indeed the asset of the future, but that doesn't mean we are too blind so we forget our needs, even if our place of residence is for sale. This is not a wise decision in investing in bitcoin.

Don't be too forced to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is very volatile so maybe if you sell everything to invest in bitcoin it won't necessarily be in accordance with your target and if your target is not achieved your finances will be in disarray. Investing in bitcoin must have separate funds between needs funds and cold funds to invest in bitcoin, that way you will feel comfortable when investing in bitcoin without excessive worry.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 11:58:36 PM

For now, selling all FIAT assets and exchanging them for BTC is a pretty good step because next year Bitcoin will be halving, which will make the price rise, so take advantage of a moment like this to buy Bitcoin when the price is still cheap, because if you buy when the price is high, then that is a fatal mistake because you can get trapped at high prices. The bull run will come soon, so prepare yourself. If you only save the money you have in FIAT, it will not produce results, and the assets you own will not grow. Meanwhile, if you invest in Bitcoin, the possibility of assets growing is very high.

Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 12:06:22 AM

I have never heard anyone I would swap all of their fiat into BTC even when they believe in Bitcoin so much, they would still have some cash in Bank. If you truly heard that a lot, and you hear it from your friendship circle I suggest you to just stay away and get another friends, they are either liar or crazy both are bad things.

Why are you saying that? I get why some folks wanna ditch traditional banks.  You gotta admit they seem shady sometimes.  Like, what's really going on behind the scenes, ya know? And it bugs people they ain't fully in control of their dough.  Plus you got worries about the government messing stuff up or everyone making a run on the bank and cleaning it out.  I can see why Bitcoin sounds good to people and  more transparency potentially, right? You control your own money. What's wrong with that?

I didn't meant that Bitcoin is not a good investment, it's very good, but even, people would put all of their money into one investment asset.

Many people still consider bitcoin not only as an investment asset, but as money as well.

Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 04:17:52 AM

I've never heard of so many people who own multiple homes, sell their homes and use all their savings to buy bitcoins! To my knowledge, real estate has historically been a stable and reliable investment medium, providing a tangible asset that you can live in or rent out for income. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is a speculative and volatile investment, with the potential for huge gains but also the risk of losing everything. Deciding to sell a house to go all-in on Bitcoin is reckless and irresponsible. One should adopt proper strategy without taking rash decisions when it comes to Bitcoin investment. Either way stick to the investment strategy and build wealth steadily over time.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 05:15:32 AM

For now, selling all FIAT assets and exchanging them for BTC is a pretty good step because next year Bitcoin will be halving, which will make the price rise, so take advantage of a moment like this to buy Bitcoin when the price is still cheap, because if you buy when the price is high, then that is a fatal mistake because you can get trapped at high prices. The bull run will come soon, so prepare yourself. If you only save the money you have in FIAT, it will not produce results, and the assets you own will not grow. Meanwhile, if you invest in Bitcoin, the possibility of assets growing is very high.
You cant be sure about that because bitcoin price is very volatile, for now the momentum is really strong but dont be too confident that you need to immediately exchange all you fiat to btc, what if btc decline in the coming days? You need to always have a plan and strategy like dca you dont need to buy all of your money just maybe just a portion of it like 25% then wait for another dip to enter, remember bull market is tricky always expect the unexpected. 

Alpha Marine

Activity: 546
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 11:28:33 AM

I've not heard of any country in the world that you can comfortably live in without fiat. And if somehow you can live without fiat which isn't possible right now, I doubt you'll live on just Bitcoin.

When people say they're all in on Bitcoin it means they are hopping on the Bitcoin train fully. Not living solely on Bitcoin. As for those who sell their assets to buy Bitcoin, that is not an alien thing to do.
People have been selling off a particular asset to acquire another asset or start a business for a long time.

On this forum, they always advise people who want to sell off a certain asset or property to buy Bitcoin to do so with the right understanding.
You can't sell the only house you own to buy Bitcoin or withdraw all your money to buy Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 12:35:53 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2023, 12:50:09 PM by Artemis3

Also can someone explain to me why people say the dollar will collapse and what that means?

Your OP message is a huge wall of text, so I'll try.

First understand what is a bank, and what happens if you "deposit" money there.
You have loaned your money to an institution. That's right, the bank is not "keeping" your money "safe", and they can default on you.
Banks are required by the State to keep at least a minuscule portion of the money people loans deposit to them. This is basically a legalized ponzi scheme, should the clients start withdrawing at the same time, it doesn't have enough money to pay all their debt, thus they can default.

To mitigate this, the Central Bank was created. A bank that can loan to banks so they can (hopefully) survive some crisis.

It doesn't end there. If you "deposit" 1000, with the magic of fractional reserve (lets pretend its 10%, its actually even less in some countries) how much money is added in the system? 10000 (your 1000 is the 10%, 9000 90% from nothing).

Aaaand, the bank can loan from that 10000 to, lets say 10 more people, 1000 each and they as well "deposit" to the bank again.

How much money was added to the system? 100000, this goes on and on. When we say its a legal Ponzi, we mean it.

It all started back in the day, when banks were banks and not a single coin of gold could leave the coffers without permission, lets say 18th century or earlier. This "safe storage" service had a cost, naturally, you have to pay the bank to keep your money safe (not the other way around).

A banker one day saw all that money lying there and though, what he if borrowed a bit in secret, invest it, and then return it before the owner learns about it? Well that was a crime back then, but they still did it and got rich. And used their money to influence politicians so that the scheme would actually be legal, and that's modern banks.

Its not just the "State" that can "print" more banknotes, when banks receive money, they too can create "money" out of nothing. Sooner or later a crisis comes that brings at least one or more banks down, because like any pyramidal scheme, it can't survive if everyone stops injecting money to it.

Do you still trust fiat? There is no way you as an individual to verify how much "money" is in the system, but real bitcoins are only the ones in the blockchain (sidechains and "custodial" wallets is reinventing virtually what banks do, oh and nfts and other blockchain spam are the modern tulips) every "coin" is accounted for, and its finite. You don't have to trust someone giving you a paper that says "valid for N bitcoins cash at this Lightning Node / Exchange, whatever".

The way you do it without fiat in the bank is simple: Only keep a small amount you need in there for daily / monthly use. You don't need 50k in the bank for daily/monthly needs, do you? Just keep a small amount and if fiat collapses you still have your still valuable bitcoins which you can still sell in small amount to keep doing things in your country that still won't recognize Bitcoin as legal tender (or move to El Salvador and be done with it).

Can the USD collapse the same as the Zimbawean dollar, Venezuelan bolivar or Argentine peso did? Of course, the problem lies in all fiats, the only difference is better countries have better economies (and a bit less idiotic politicians) which gives them some extra leverage, but again, the problem is inherent in the system, it can fail. Both Trump and Biden had their administration print money to acomodate aids for the pandemic, which is called devaluation elsewhere. Politicians always think it is a "necessary evil", that they can take it "with moderation", and then do it again and again, because they can...

At the same time, banks and other financial institutions often go even more aggressive and crazy doing "investments" that would normally not be done, and/or under a false pretense product of State direct intervention of the economy (like manipulating interest rates) which is the direct cause of the economic cycle of bubbles and bursts (read about the "Austrian" school of economy at mises.org).

And these constant cycles often cause panic having people withdraw their money, and if you learned the above, you know more than 90% of the money in the system doesn't exist, so only the first ones will have their cash, politicians panic and set the volume of the money printing to 11. This is essentially the story of all Hyperinflation cases in history. They have the power to destroy your wealth as long as you hold their money. Inflation is the most tyrannic of taxes.

All that being said, don't get in debt with the system to get more bitcoin, no mortgaging or other nonsense. Quite the opposite, slowly get rid of all debts if you still have some and never again get in debt (this permanent debt is what the monetarists / "Chicago" school of economy desperately wants you to do, or their system collapses).

Instead save your own money in your own bitcoin wallet. If you have a fiat income, leave in the bank whats needed for your needs and exchange the rest. You can diversify with other things you could sell later, like property, art, etc. Just don't keep everything in fiat. Rich people don't buy luxury stuff just to show off, that stuff can be sold later for a decent value unlike a fiat that would be worthless.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 04:45:04 PM

Selling off all fiat to acquire BTC is many times heard of. Although, I doubt it would make sense to anyone living in country where cryptocurrencies is banned or restricted. Also, it could mean eveyother necessity can be paid for with BTC in this instance.
Unless it's for a steady future plan, because BTC is yet to reach an ATH expected for this cycle and with the ETF approval, we see better opportunities and more value added to the decentralized coin that is making a rave as number one.

It's more profitable to still HoDL and sell at the right time when the price has gotten to an expected ATH that feels convenient.
When it comes to selling off all my fiat in the bank to buy BTC and make myself and family suffer for the future, it doesn't show I planned well, that's why the DCA strategy is way better and a more preferred option of investment for many of us here.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MusaPk

Activity: 658
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 04:53:53 PM

There can be Bitcoin bear seasons which can last for months and for that period we need to have alternate plan. To me Bitcoin is a long term investment plan and we need to invest here wisely. I have read posts here that people selling there belongings to buy Bitcoin but for me best is to invest in DCA manner. Like its better to invest 100$ per week or month then to sell a watch and invest all at one price. For daily living we still need fiat and invest in Bitcoin what you can afford to lock for long duration.
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 05:58:48 PM

There can be Bitcoin bear seasons which can last for months and for that period we need to have alternate plan. To me Bitcoin is a long term investment plan and we need to invest here wisely. I have read posts here that people selling there belongings to buy Bitcoin but for me best is to invest in DCA manner. Like its better to invest 100$ per week or month then to sell a watch and invest all at one price. For daily living we still need fiat and invest in Bitcoin what you can afford to lock for long duration.
Anyone who is investing in Bitcoin for a short term is not yet ready the investment. The real Bitcoin investment is always on long term so those who are investing on Bitcoin and harvesting it in a short time are not investing for to see the bull but taking Bitcoin for a saving ground. Many politicians are using Bitcoin to hide their stolen money and they are not investing. And that is where money laundering comes to play. So they can withdraw their funds at any time of their choice.

I prefer investing in Bitcoin than investing in DCA. Even though DCA is more stable and cheap, I prefer Bitcoin direct. And if anyone doing short term investment then I advise the person to involve in trading than investing. In trading you can withdraw at anytime of your choice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1058

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 06:45:32 PM

To every action there is a purpose, my purpose of investing in bitcoin is not necessarily the purpose of Mr Bob or that of miss Alice. Some persons invest in bitcoin in order to have profits that will enable them sustain themselves and their families. Some others invest in bitcoin because they want to be super rich and these are the set of people that invest a huge amount of money over a long period of time. Some others might be investing in bitcoin because they do not want to miss future opportunities as no one knows what the future holds for bitcoin. Those persons that want to be super rich with Bitcoin are the people that tend to sell all their properties to invest in bitcoin or use all their retirement funds to invest in bitcoin. Funny enough, it works for them if they have great timing of the market. Also in rear cases it goes bad and if they are not strong enough, they sell at lose (the worst scenario).

Anyone who is investing in Bitcoin for a short term is not yet ready the investment. The real Bitcoin investment is always on long term so those who are investing on Bitcoin and harvesting it in a short time are not investing for to see the bull but taking Bitcoin for a saving ground.

During the bull run, short term investment is profitable in bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 08:39:29 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

People say a lot when they say it but when they do they don't cross the line. Many say sell house to invest bitcoin, sell grandfather's property to invest bitcoin, sell car to invest bitcoin, sell laptop to invest bitcoin, take loan from bank to sell bitcoin, etc. In reality, people never do this. In fact investing in bitcoins does not require selling these things if people are a little bit aware of investing. It is impossible to move without these things which are very necessary for people in the way of life. I would never do all these things to invest in bitcoin with my own thinking and keep 50% to 40% of weekly income for bitcoin future plans. But this investment of mine must be long-term.
If people really love to invest in bitcoin and they have this mindset of getting rich quickly or making profit 10× what they sold, of course no normal human will sell his car or house to invest in bitcoin that person is expecting a profit, have never heard of this selling property or using all fiat to to invest it doesn't make any sense, have only seen things like this in gambling board and they end up regretting.
Buying bitcoin doesn't require all this and things like this doesn't exist people just love bragging, it's best to invest what you can afford.

If selling fiat to buy bitcoin in a country that doesn't value bitcoin and marketers doesn't want to accept bitcoin how can that person survive? We need fiat in buying food stuffs etc, why some investors fail to earn profit they lack zero planing and budget before investing.
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2106

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 08:52:47 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

It's never a bright idea to sell the house or car you actively use to buy Bitcoin or make any other investment. But for example if you have 2 cars or 2 house, that may be a good move depending on the timing. All in Bitcoin don't mean you have no fiat money, of course you have to keep some fiat money to your daily expenses. People usually hold their majority of investment in crypto and sell some to pay credit cards and bills monthly. My understanding from "all in Bitcoin" is that, hold fiat money as little as you can.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Russlenat

Activity: 2800
Merit: 908

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 08:53:43 PM

When someone says he will sell all or invest all in bitcoin, that is an overstatement for sure. Even the rich men will never do that because they follow certain plan investments like sticking to its budget as every investment should have it's own sufficient budget, not very small nor very high, just enough. But when someone says that he will invest all his investment budget, the statement is very clear itself.

Besides, selling all fiat in bank for btc means that your greed is too high that creates danger when investing. We don't hold the future outcome of any investment even with bitcoin, so it's always safer not to risk all our assets just to maximize the profits with bitcoin.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀