Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking forward to invest  (Read 486 times)
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2550

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 05:26:58 AM

I want to make an investment with just $50 as a beginner i don't know which coin am i to start with but i heard been hearing a lot of people both physically and on social networks saying incredible things about (BTC), that is the best. please i need your assistance ??
As others have already said, with $50 you won't go far. Anyway if you want to understand how things work, I would suggest you to stick to bitcoin since it's the main cryptocurrency. Stay away from the altcoins because if you barely know what bitcoin is then there is no reason for you to complicate your life. Anyway before doing anything do a research and try to understand what you are doing otherwise there is a good chance that you'll end up losing everything.
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 06:27:34 AM

I want to make an investment with just $50 as a beginner i don't know which coin am i to start with but i heard been hearing a lot of people both physically and on social networks saying incredible things about (BTC), that is the best. please i need your assistance ??

It is good to start from somewhere. By investing $50 in BTC, you will gain valuable experience, and with time, you will learn a lot of new investment options and opportunities. Start with this amount and try increasing your investment every month using DCA.
Many will tell you that $50 is a small amount and you should go for gambling etc. Don't follow their advice because you won't be lucky every time. Although the profit in BTC investment is low, it is comparatively safer.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 06:49:00 AM

The best investment in crypto is Bitcoin. You can start investing in Bitcoin like everyone else does. With an amount of $50, you can start buying Bitcoin and storing it. You only need to buy Bitcoin regularly and store it in your wallet.

Don't be tempted by other people's words who say this coin is good for investment. You can invest in any coin after you do your research. With that research, you will find the right coin as an investment. And you have to remember that when investing in crypto, you can't panic.

And starting investing in Bitcoin with $50 is enough for beginners. You can increase the amount of money once you feel confident with your investment. But don't rush to use bigger money. You should do your research before starting to invest in Bitcoin.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 07:03:32 AM

$50 is a small amount but that is a good start. You know, you just have to start. Who knows maybe you get a huge amount of money or earn a lot, you can add that in your investment. If you are really looking forward to invest, do your research and you'll know the risks you can afford.
Many people say a lot of things about btc but in the end itll be you to decide where to invest. Consider starting with a solid understanding of the basics like blockchain technology and the workings of the crypto market. Define your investment goals like whether you're aiming for short-term gains or a more long-term strategy. Remember that investing always involves risk so only invest what you can afford to lose especially in btc.

blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 07:19:09 AM

Just go for bitcoin, do not even try to entertain other people that is trying to entice you with potentially big profits because they are either a naive altcoin promoter or they are a part of the scheme to buy that token so they can generate profit out of the gullible people that are believing that they can make money by investing in that coin. Bitcoin should be your first investment in cryptocurrency market because it is a guaranteed profit for you given that you have a nerves of steel and that you are not easily swayed by the negative news or events that is happening to the bitcoin market. No one should get into crypto and experience loss the first time they invest, that is what I think should be the thing that matters for veterans giving advice to people that are trying to get into crypto market.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 08:57:48 AM

With 50 dollars you can start investing in bitcoin but with this 50 dollar bitcoin investment you don't expect much in a short period of time. If you invest $50 and expect a lot in a short period of time, you will not get the expected profit because your capital is less. But $50 is enough money to start investing in Bitcoin. You can start investing in Bitcoin now with $50 and later you can increase the amount of investment as you wish, this is a positive aspect for you. After investing 50 dollars in Bitcoin you don't need to worry much about this investment you just wait and when you have money invest that money in Bitcoin thus you keep growing your investment and keep your investment for long time. If you plan your investment in this way, you will be successful in your investment and you will learn a lot about investment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Nheer

Activity: 504
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 08:58:43 AM

$50 for an investment is not a big amount though i know that in some countries it is quite big enough for ordinary people to invest. I believe this decision should be made by you yourself even though a lot of people will advise you on the best investment based on their opinions but the best thing to do is to carry out research on your own despite people’s recommendations, you should refer to them as a guide. In cryptocurrency you should not invest in a coin just because someone recommended them to you and also don’t invest due to FOMO.

Generally bitcoin is the best reliable cryptocurrency to invest in but from your capital of $50 it will be difficult to make a reasonable profit even if bitcoin price doubles or move x3. Advising you towards altcoin investment is even more risky for you as a newbie, it will be difficult for you to be able to identify legitimate projects because altcoin investments requires proper research as people get scammed easily from investing in altcoins but investing in alts will be more profitable than investing in bitcoin with your little amount of capital.

Preferably i will advise you to opt for bitcoin as a newbie because it possesses less risk than altcoins but you will need to accumulate more than just $50 worth of bitcoin if you really want to profit enough. There is no need to worry about having enough capital, you can easily accumulate more using DCA strategy by setting aside a percentage from your earnings on a weekly or monthly basis. By doing so gradually your bitcoin portfolio will grow and you will realize a reasonable profit with time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 602
Merit: 426

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 09:21:05 AM

Starting an investment to gain something bigger, I'd say you should be patient until you have the right amount to begin with because $50 won't yield anything huge. From the looks of things I think you'd like to have something bigger in terms of getting profit, I'll advise you to try as much as you can to hunt for a better amount.
What you heard about BTC is really the real deal so going for it is the right choice but with $50, I don't think is a better start. With the upcoming halving I feel you're going to make it large so get something better to start with.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1369

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 09:24:58 AM

"Looking forward to invest" - if you want to invest, then what are you waiting for? Just up and go buy.

$50 is an acceptable investment for an initial investment. You need to try with small amounts, and not with thousands or tens of thousands of dollars. What coin, you ask? Of course, only bitcoin and don't expect any other answers here. This forum is not called SomeCoinTalk, right. Yes, most people on physically and social media are right when they claim that bitcoin is the best among cryptocurrencies.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Negotiation

Activity: 1092
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 09:26:57 AM

Better to start with bitcoin as a first investor. Bitcoin is more reliable than other currencies investing $50 will increase in price as the value of bitcoin increases. Although short term crypto traders have made quick profits a long-term cryptocurrency investment strategy is considered better. This is because crypto assets typically follow cycles and compound over time thereby increasing in value and despite the extreme shocks of volatility that crypto markets offer the huge income potential has lured many investors into the space. Bitcoin is the best currency to invest in if you are thinking of investing in cryptocurrencies for the long term and which top cryptocurrencies to invest in for the best long term crypto portfolio.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 09:42:00 AM

The decision to invest or not should completely rely on you. We here can only tell you about the benefits that Bitcoins have over other assets. Bitcoins are decentralised in nature, that is you will completely have the control to the investment, no hidden or extra charges. Bitcoins are anonymous. Bitcoins are limited in number/supply, hence if the demand to acquire it increases, then definitely the price will go up resulting in profits. These are the basic facts regarding Bitcoins. Now whether you should invest or not, it’s upto you.

Fiatless

Activity: 588
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 10:10:32 AM

One mistake that most people make is that they want to invest in Bitcoin when the price starts appreciating. They are attracted by the current hype and attention Bitcoin is currently enjoying, so they feel they could invest and make a profit immediately. But they fail to understand that the best time to buy and keep Bitcoin is during bear season. They don't know that Bitcoin is a long-term investment and shouldn't be seen as a get-rich-quick scheme.

It is good to start with what you have but $50 will not yield much profit for you. I will suggest you seek other sources of income so that you could have more money to buy Bitcoin. If you can buy the coin monthly, you might end up investing a substantial amount.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 10:16:16 AM

Since you have been hearing a lot about Bitcoin and maybe that is the reason why you want to invest, don't you think that it is best if you do your research first? When investing in Bitcoin you should at least have a basic knowledge, it's better to know what type of investment you are doing than investing immediately without knowing anything about it.

There are a lot of things you should know, like its volatility. If you don't know about it and you invest right away, it will only lead you to lose your investment. $50 is a good start as your investment, though it is not that big, it will serve as the seed to your Bitcoin journey.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 11:27:22 AM

Well, spending $50 weekly for Bitcoin is a good idea but if you just allocate that amount without having a plan to add more, I suggest forgetting about the word investment. Because IMO, it was pretty small to call it an investment. If you are thinking about it, then find a way to tap up some more, at least an initial capital of $100 is good enough.

Indeed, Bitcoin is the best option but don't dare to look for shitcoins considering that they are cheaper than Bitcoin because of your low budget. Think about the future of your investment, not just the price but we are looking for a profit which is what BTC has. 
Blitzboy

Activity: 1260
Merit: 557

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 12:36:40 PM

Starting with $50 to invest?  "But is it the best for you?" Its the important question, right? With $50, entering the BTC pool may feel like dropping a small rock in the ocean. Though, every investor starts somewhere, if not immediately. Bitcoin is about a decentralized future, not just a coin. Your small contribution is about joining a revolutionary movement, not just possible gains.

Should you start with BTC? We say, "Why not?" Who knows what a seed planted in cryptocurrency's fertile ground may blossom into?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 12:48:57 PM

Your nigerian local friends can help you more about this.

I will just say that consider having a stable fiat spending first - then decide how much you can spare for bitcoin buying every month. Because a lumpsum of just 50$ will not become huge after a few years compared to what you can achieve with 20-30$/month for a few years.

I read your posts and I see you are a barber by profession. Try to improve your skills and open your own shop in future. Then you will be running your own business and investing in bitcoin. Just dont give up right away because bitcoin's price is high. Stick around and you will do great!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 07:00:15 PM

Welcome to the journey of Bitcoin investment and as a beginner the $50 is good to kick start the journey. Though the amount you have at the moment is not enough but I know that you will increase it to a specific amount and investing in it for now that the price is on the rise is the best. And there is no specific time to invest in Bitcoin. And that means you can invest in Bitcoin at all time and any time. Even if you invest it has the present all time high, you can hodle it for another all time high which will allow you to hodle for like 5-6 years after the all time high.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Jegileman

Activity: 378
Merit: 192

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 07:11:47 PM

This amount might look very small to put into an investment in bitcoin, it will only give you some Satoshi’s but it is still a good idea that you want to at least invest something into bitcoin. If you begin the investment, I hope you will continue adding ti the investment, it is known as DCA and it will make your portfolio to grow overtime. You shouldn’t be discouraged with this amount but it should be a stepping stone to your investment. Don’t feel relent or weak by this amount, as time goes I hope you can add more.

Alpha Marine

Activity: 574
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 07:34:31 PM

To be honest 50$ won’t be an investment but only to buy a small quantity of bitcoin and to hold some of it as an experience. Even if the price raises that much you won’t get any good profit. Don’t believe those advertisements on social media because they are always behind your funds either to invest with them and scam you or to buy from them worthless courses.
The time where

It depends on where he's from. You don't know the country he's from and how much the currency is worth. $50 is a good money in some places. Take South Korea for example, $50 is about W66,000 - W70,000 in the black market. So if he buys Bitcoin to hold for a long time, say, 2 years, his $50 worth of Bitcoin can turn into something big.
Not like it would make him a millionaire like the scammers might have led him to believe, but he'll have something to call an investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 07:45:59 PM

$50 isn't that big if you want to invest on multiple assets. BTC is your best I would say and you can pretty much start with that amount and work on that, but don't expect to get something bigger by just investing on BTC because it actually takes time to get something from just Bitcoin. But please make sure, with that small amount you actually GET something in terms of experience and knowledge.

Don't just let the Bitcoin sit there without actually doing some monitoring and research, you need those because if you want to actually to try to invest on another coins, at least you can try to minimize the risk by doing the research that you have learned before by investing on Bitcoin. The experience you need if you are a beginner is really crucial if you want to step into trading world.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: