Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret also for ever knowing about gambling?  (Read 2807 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2058
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 11:10:11 AM

Not really because I have learned so much in gambling , this teaches me how to not go with my desire to be an easy money making instead I know how to work and earn little by  little.
because gambling promising an easy money and that made many gamblers so desperate in taking that chances that ended them as addicted losers.

that's really interesting to hear
there's not a lot of gamblers who learned not to chase easy money, in my opinion
since this is one of the biggest promises of the gambling industry

time passes and it keeps valid...
there are only few from thousand mate that has this attitude and understanding or maybe I learn how to value money since my younger day and so  I happen to take this as a chance of knowing what is best from necessary .
promises from gambling site is a complete scam because they will never allow us to win over them , it may happen once or twice but the whole process will always favor them and that is the reality of gambling.

true
treat them as politicians...
probably the best policy

of course the gambling websites will use the big multiplier victories as propaganda to attract users
but math doesn't lie, this is the thing...
nice example mate, to treat them as politicians that will do and promise everything when they are running but after getting the office none of those promises will come to reality and that is the saddest part.
and also this is why we must never believe in Demo games that let us wins thousand times from free money but when you deposit and plays? surely its all  losses that you will be facing.

Renampun

Activity: 2352
Merit: 365

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 10:01:15 PM

Yeah. Sometime when I loss in gambling then the thought come in my mind that it will be good if don't know about gambling.  Cause it is very easy to talk about responsible gambling but everytime situation won't be in your flavor and you many time you'll add extra money without you wanted. But for that blaming anyone isn't the solution at all cause you have to take responsibility for yourself otherwise nobody won't care whatever you are lossing or winning. But its better to realize that, gambling isn't for earn money. When you thought about it, you'll be in trap. So shouldn't add more money in gambling ever

If you use gambling only as a means of entertainment then you will definitely not be tormented by it and will also feel great benefits when gambling. I have seen many people who are addicted to slots which in the end only makes things difficult for themselves. Being an addict will only make life difficult. especially gambling addiction, even if you are familiar with gambling and feel it would be better not to know gambling then there is nothing wrong with it, but it has happened, there is nothing to regret, it just needs to be fixed.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT        
     SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
   FOR DEPIN        
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1142

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 02:53:52 PM

Yeah. Sometime when I loss in gambling then the thought come in my mind that it will be good if don't know about gambling.  Cause it is very easy to talk about responsible gambling but everytime situation won't be in your flavor and you many time you'll add extra money without you wanted. But for that blaming anyone isn't the solution at all cause you have to take responsibility for yourself otherwise nobody won't care whatever you are lossing or winning. But its better to realize that, gambling isn't for earn money. When you thought about it, you'll be in trap. So shouldn't add more money in gambling ever
Why need blaming anyone when you are the one who decided to gamble? and
when you lose that is your life you are the one who will suffer.if you want  to gamble
then do it with limit and understanding and of course know when to stand from the table.

life would be much easier without taking responsibility for what we do but it would be way worse too because ill intent people would be able to harm society much more than nowadays
accountability is really important for having a harmonic society

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 07:26:07 AM

Looking for someone to blame for our mistake is not going to change anything so let's not play such useless games which brings nothing but conflicts between friends circle, if you decide to do something then you should be aware of it completely either it's good or bad or else it's like blindfolded to walk over the cliffs just with the instructions from your friends.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bestcandy

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 03:32:33 AM

Yeah you read the question correctly.

I got this taught while involved in discussion with some of my friend today, it was round of friends and we were practically catching up after some old memories in high school so discussion led to discussion and the issue of regretting to ever knowing how to gamble came up and believe me it was a very serious issue as one of my friend was practically blaming the other for the whole problem is currently going through right now as he constantly gambles his money away and at what avail? was the question being asked to the friend who actually inviting him to a gambling house during highschool. The matter looks childish  at first because the whole table of friends there were all gamblers including myself but we all never reached the height of complaining or blaming someone for our gambling ethics.

So I was wondering if some folks here too feel the same way or it was just a matter of grudge and hatred for the particular fellow to stir up such arguement.
I cannot regret for knowing gambling because there is a lot to learn from gambling, gambling makes one to learn how to let go the past, it gives the spirit of determination, peseverence and dedication. Every gambler is embodiment of focus and hope. However, there is certainly negative and positive impact of gambling, that is to say that gambling can bring wealth and  it can also lead to poverty if not careful, to be safe from the negative impact of it requires wisdom and smartness
Cityhunter34

Activity: 252
Merit: 57

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 03:59:51 AM

I could relate to why your friend was possible tense about knowing anything concerning gambling, maybe he later turned into what we call wild gamblers and they are one's that easily get addicted due to the fact they lost self discipline and control and actually take gambling as a job and not something done for pleasure.

For me I would say I don't regret although there are some times when the going gets really tough but still light at the tunnel and I obviously don't gamble with funds that can damage my thinking because it can easily make you addicted to the act as you would probably be wanting to recover your money back because it will be looking too big to be lost.
You are absolutely right because it depends on how addicted you are into gambling because once you are being addicted too much it will make you to regret why you know anything about gambling but once you are using your head in gambling you we see that you we like playing gambling, however I think if you are gambling in the right way you feel happy when ever you are playing gambling because sometimes gambling can be fun.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Roggeredek

Activity: 161
Merit: 21

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 06:48:15 AM

Gambling depends a lot on luck and a lot depends on experience. I have seen many people who have made great fortunes by gambling and I have seen many who have lost everything by gambling. So I think it's a matter of skill and luck. If skill and luck come together then gambling can do a lot of good.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: