Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samoyedcoin?  (Read 179 times)
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 01:07:04 AM

So I was checking gemini website and scrolling through the coins on it to check to see if there is any coin that has a big increase or decrease recently.  Well there is a coin named samoyedcoin which of course I never heard of.  It shows it's up 70% in the last day or so.

I then took a look and this coin has been out for many years already.  The high was about $0.24 and the lowest was $0.001.  Now what exactly made this coin suddenly go up like this recently after being out for few years already?  Is this coin worth trading short term?  But not for holding long term as it probably go to zero pretty much later on?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 05:27:39 AM

A unique aspect of Samoyedcoin is its focus on environmental sustainability. The project's website states that a portion of the token's transaction fees goes to reforestation and the project emphasizes the importance of responsible pet ownership and donates to animal welfare organizations. It is important to note that meme coins like Samoyedcoin can be highly speculative and volatile. I have no idea about such coins, especially in terms of trading. But I think Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, Pepe Coin, Floki, BoneShiba Swap meme coins are potentially reaching high. If you think, you can choose from such coins and proceed.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Publictalk792

Activity: 294
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 06:12:11 AM

It is really interesting that you find the samoyedcoin on Gemini website and saw that its value go up. By the way this is not a new thing in the Crypto world we can see many things which be happened any time any unknown coin can perform really well. But you should be careful if you are thinking about trading or investing in these kind of coins.

Even the recent increases may make you to trade it quickly but it is really important to do a research on the coin and understand why its value go up. Or there can be a trap that they were showing that the value is up now and can go more up. And they tempting the people to invest in it.

If you are thinking about trading in this coin so you should make a plan that where you should exit if you invest. Or make a better stop loss which automatically triggered and it will safe you from big loss. It can be a risky trade but if you want to invest so invest that money which can afford if you lost it.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 06:31:29 AM

Now what exactly made this coin suddenly go up like this recently after being out for few years already?

First of all, you have to know that Samoyedcoin (SAMO) is a meme token on the Solana (SOL) network. From its initial launch until now, $SAMO has become the largest meme token for the Solana network. Then, why this token experienced a high increase, IDK the exact reason, but because $SAMO is a meme token, it's very likely that this high increase occurred because of their hype or trend that has returned.

Is this coin worth trading short term?

Of course, by taking advantage of the current wave, but never make long-term plans, never!

But not for holding long term as it probably go to zero pretty much later on?

100% Correct Wink.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 08:56:16 AM

If you give a shortcut link about project samoyed coin it would be better, it's not an affiliate but to facilitate search, by the way I thought and confused it with the buff doge logo, it turned out to be much different Cheesy. chain solana is so hype including the meme coin, if you buy and are confident in your decision find the nearest fault point and spend maybe 5% of your portfolio or according to your taste, if the price is at the peak consider not on a lot of percentage increase in the pump, I agree that it could be that your portfolio is only used as an exit liquid for those who have bought below the price a while ago. if for the next entry analysis remains DYOR because all kinds of things are possible, but money management can be with the best strategy for each person. If you buy layer one coin(solana) it might be able to add to your portfolio, even though the price is higher but you can buy other coins with the layer one coin. even with the difference in the increase in the other layer coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 09:55:29 AM

it is 90% down from its all-time high which was in 2021. I am not a fan of meme coins as they are generally pump-and-dump coins except a few namely Dodge, Shiba INU, and Floki.

A unique aspect of Samoyedcoin is its focus on environmental sustainability. The project's website states that a portion of the token's transaction fees goes to reforestation and the project emphasizes the importance of responsible pet ownership and donates to animal welfare organizations.

Nice to know that Samoyedcoin has a vision and that is also towards pets but is there any proof to support their cause? Meme coins are made only to benefit the owner and early investors. I do not think the have a purpose for the real-world scenario otherwise this coin won't be trading so low. At the moment the market is in green but this coin is in red which means it is a bad and high risky investment.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 10:28:22 AM

A unique aspect of Samoyedcoin is its focus on environmental sustainability. The project's website states that a portion of the token's transaction fees goes to reforestation and the project emphasizes the importance of responsible pet ownership and donates to animal welfare organizations.
I'm a dog lover. So much so that I always wanted to help dog shelters out there.

If you want to help those organizations that are focusing on animals, you don't need to create a new project just to have funds. I have a huge empathy when it comes to animals, but they are just using animals to scam people. It's indirect, but you got the point. If you want to help animal organizations, you don't need to create a new project because you can help them in many ways. I love the vision of the project, but since it's a meme coin, I don't want to touch it.

~
I then took a look and this coin has been out for many years already.  The high was about $0.24 and the lowest was $0.001.  Now what exactly made this coin suddenly go up like this recently after being out for few years already?  Is this coin worth trading short term?  But not for holding long term as it probably go to zero pretty much later on?
It's a pump-and-dump coin. Simple as that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 02:58:02 PM

Usually, if a meme coin rises very quickly, it must be fomo. where Solona always makes moves at the beginning to turn the crypto market into a bullrun with his coin memes,
I think it's worth it for short-term trading, but remember you have to remain alert to release this coin if it experiences a decline.

just my opini

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 04:09:11 PM

Now what exactly made this coin suddenly go up like this recently after being out for few years already?  Is this coin worth trading short term?  But not for holding long term as it probably go to zero pretty much later on?

I checked their twitter page and it seems that their was some misinformation of their token holders which was the reason token price was down. People misunderstanding to that 10 wallet are holding more than 50% token who can anytime dump the token price. 3 days ago team officially tweeted that 4 wallet belong to OKX and only 20% tokens are holding by big Whales or team members.

There is a misunderstanding as it relates to 51% of SAMO sitting in the top 10 wallets.

- 4 of those 10 wallets belong to OKX, Kraken, Gate.io and Tulip Protocol.
- 2 of those wallets (1B SAMO total) aren't real - check out the address. They were part of a "burn" where funds were sent to a non-existent addresses. They can never be accessed.
- FTX holdings = Alameda. Like a majority of SPLs who launched in 2021 and 2022, we used Alameda for MM. We too are waiting for claims to be processed and funds returned (which is part of the legal contract we signed).

If you account for the above and recalculate the top 10 holders, this 51% number plunges to 20%.

If you strip out the SAMO marketing fund, the figure then drops to 12%.
Tweet
Another reason maybe Solona token performance in the last few days. Whenever any best network perform well then whales look for memecoin of this network which could be possible reason of pump

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 03:06:41 AM

Usually, if a meme coin rises very quickly, it must be fomo. where Solona always makes moves at the beginning to turn the crypto market into a bullrun with his coin memes,
I think it's worth it for short-term trading, but remember you have to remain alert to release this coin if it experiences a decline.
Not FOMO but hype. And people are the ones who will FOMO on it. It was BTC is the one that creates a bull run, (not Solana) but I know that Solana is being hyped right now. It still has nothing to do with the increase in the market because they are already rising even before.

Meme coins are always meme coins, and it doesn't matter if where they come from. So, we shouldn't dare touching them. Don't say that you will only trade it for the short-term because people behind it are wise enough, where you can't even eject at the right time. It will be better if people will just invest on Solana, even if it also had some anomalies because it's too strong to withstand it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 03:31:08 AM

Whether I found this on a suspicious site or a site like Gemini doesn't matter. Even scam projects can be found on sites which we think are good sites. Even scam projects are even promoted here on Bitcointalk. So I think I'd stay away from this shitcoin. I haven't heard of it even if it's already in existence for years. Also it has been ranked far down below ever since. There's really no reason why we should get into an unknown altcoin simply because we stumbled upon it somewhere.
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 80

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 05:17:53 AM

Whether I found this on a suspicious site or a site like Gemini doesn't matter. Even scam projects can be found on sites which we think are good sites. Even scam projects are even promoted here on Bitcointalk. So I think I'd stay away from this shitcoin. I haven't heard of it even if it's already in existence for years. Also it has been ranked far down below ever since. There's really no reason why we should get into an unknown altcoin simply because we stumbled upon it somewhere.
We have targets in the system, and holding back will certainly draw relenting actions towards our goals in the market, rather to be on a more safer side, we just grind and wait for promising altcoins and ensure to make thorough research on them. Altcoins are highly recommendable when it comes to maximizing profits in the system. What I know is, there are numerous shitcoins in the system, they're very tricky in style to entrapped investors who have visions of becoming a top whale in the market. There are many things we ought to adjust our ourselves from since we're in quest for money in the market.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 06:28:58 AM

To me, this is just a memecoin and it's not much different from the rest of the trend, the hype and pump/dump happening to it are obvious. Perhaps the bigger reason is that many people pay attention to Sol, and it seems that the period still does not have many truly outstanding areas for investors to look for quality things. Many people like the hype and short term search associated with things like this.
During the 2021 bull cycle, I also managed to make a big profit with this cryptocurrency, but since then I have never intended to return to holding it to look for some profit goals with it. Anyway, each of us has our own research, and I still just want to express that even if everyone likes risk, balancing risk/return as well as responsibility is important before every decision.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 02:07:30 AM

We have targets in the system, and holding back will certainly draw relenting actions towards our goals in the market, rather to be on a more safer side, we just grind and wait for promising altcoins and ensure to make thorough research on them. Altcoins are highly recommendable when it comes to maximizing profits in the system. What I know is, there are numerous shitcoins in the system, they're very tricky in style to entrapped investors who have visions of becoming a top whale in the market. There are many things we ought to adjust our ourselves from since we're in quest for money in the market.

If you are in a quest for money, then avoid shitcoins. Most if not all of those coins ranked beyond 500 are shitcoins. They are not to be considered options if you are indeed trying to make money.

If you are trying to be more on the safer side of the crypto market, avoid shitcoins. Bitcoin is the safest. Safer altcoins are those at the top like Ethereum and others.

Shitcoins are not highly recommended unless your goal is to lose rather than to make profit. Samoyedcoin is one perfect example of a shitcoin that everybody should be avoiding.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 02:34:16 PM

So I was checking gemini website and scrolling through the coins on it to check to see if there is any coin that has a big increase or decrease recently.  Well there is a coin named samoyedcoin which of course I never heard of.  It shows it's up 70% in the last day or so.

Always check the legitimacy of the volume on some sites like coingecko, coinmarketcap, dexscreener, dextools etc. Probably it was just a pump and dump attempt so don't FOMO in. If it has little to no liquidity at all then probably it has a huge chance to go to zero sooner or later.
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 11:51:43 PM

No doubt that. Have you seen bonk? it was increasing hundreds percents in a short time. These being called pump and dump meme token. People was very familiar with this kind of pump once the bullish trend has come.
As you can see that how meme tokens being pumped so hard after they were seeing bitcoin has already pumped. Look at bonk and it has amazing chart.

It's a solana meme token. It has not real purpose as a utility token but people were using it only as pump and dump token. This coin is a very high risk to trade for short term or long term but if you were agree to losing money in a short time and it's up to you.
I would rather than avoid to touch the meme token as this moment caused by the volatility is very hard to control it. Sometimes it can go up so high and down to the ground again in minutes or hours.

Samoyed has become hyped meme token in the solana blockchain in the past.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 02:02:18 AM

I remember this memecoin before, it was the product of memecoin fever before and during the peak of the Solana ecosystem. This was also named after Sam Bankman-Fried, ex-CEO of FTX Exchange, which is now arrested.
For me, Samoyedcoin is over after the hype of memecoin before. I believe it was replaced by BONK right now which we saw a huge run of BONK.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 906

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 02:13:59 AM

I do remember this token called Samoyedcoin If I am not wrong this token uses Solana as the main chain and this token pretty much famous back then because their airdrop some guys earn 90K from the airdrop alone.

and this is altseason yesterday I check the BYBIt there is a coin that up 140% in a single days can you imagine that 

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 08:07:57 AM

If this is your strategy in spotting and buying coins, you're likely always going to buy at the top. I never heard anything about this coin even it's listed on gemini or any other exchanges, if I am sure then I'll just let it pass and won't bother people in asking if it's good to buy it or not because no one's really know and suggestion varies from every person. People who have it will want you to invest and have it as well but those that don't have an idea like me, will just tell you to play it safe.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 12:22:12 AM

I think SAMO is a fun and interesting meme coin that has a lot of potential in the Solana ecosystem. It has a good and loyal community, a creative and diverse NFT collection, and a strong and supportive network of partners and influencers. However, it is also very volatile and risky, as it depends on the trends and sentiments of the crypto market. I would not invest in it for the long term, but I might trade it for the short term if I see a good opportunity. This is just my opinion and not financial advice. You should do your own research and make your own decisions. 🙏
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: