Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USDM to USDT  (Read 168 times)
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 11:16:40 AM

Have heard of Pancakes will check it out. I transfered The USDM out of Mult banks to my Trust wallet. Thought id lost 18K but somone showed me how to add USDM as a custom coin and the 18K popped up.  I was tld USDM is similiar to USDT.  Even on the Multi-banks website when you go to cash out it says USDT, but then they send USDM to my wallet.  But even when in the wallet you cant swap USDM to USDT

So tried to move 1000 USDM to Coinbase as one of thier reps said it would work. Well it does not. So I lost 1000 USDM in the etherium network someplace. Contacted several recovery services, most to no avail. Apparently its harder to recover funds refused at Coinbase then from scammers.  According to one recovery service who said there is not much I can do.  Coinbase said if they start to support USDM the 1000 will pop back up.

Coinbase does not support usdm, I dunno why would their rep say to transfer it there, why not argue with them, and say you said me to transfer and now say you can't recover?

You should have used pancakeswap to exchange usdm to usdt.

I have never heard of exchange and coin you are talking about. There is not much info about either on Internet, if I were to guess, it's scam and you lost nothing.
But will arguing with them even solve anything? Sometimes support doesn’t care if it was their colleges that gave the instructions. They could even claim that they never asked you to do that. I don’t know so much about coinbase though I think I may have used it in the past, however, if I have a cryptocurrency to convert, pancake comes to mind because it’s simple and decentralized. If the trade can’t happen then it can’t, not all these stories they are telling OP.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 11:37:06 AM

But will arguing with them even solve anything? Sometimes support doesn’t care if it was their colleges that gave the instructions. They could even claim that they never asked you to do that. I don’t know so much about coinbase though I think I may have used it in the past, however, if I have a cryptocurrency to convert, pancake comes to mind because it’s simple and decentralized. If the trade can’t happen then it can’t, not all these stories they are telling OP.

Coinbase is oldest crypto exchanges around. Regarding, using pancakeswap I agree, op should have used it, but I guess he didn't cause he's not-so confident about dexes.

Pancake has no customer support if something goes wrong so need to be real sure about any transfers

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TimSFLA (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 12:29:58 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2023, 01:35:29 PM by TimSFLA

This is my first time hearing about USDM, so I don't know if this is what the OP is talking about.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/usd-mars#markets

If so, then I think you would probably advise you to stop using this stablecoin if possible, because it does not guarantee value compared to the fiat it wants to be tied to. And like @Husires, it's good advice to keep your stablecoins safer.

Hello

i am not sure about the mars on the end of the USDM for coingecko or not. Wether that makes a diff or not.  Or how it would exactlly work. I guess I would send the USDM from Multi to the USDM on coingecko, then re import it into pancake?  is importing into pancake the same as pasting a deposit. address?  I see there are several videos from google, on how to work with pancake

If i want to continue to use the multi-banks site I posted i am stuck with it USDM for awhile. The site does give the 100;1 leverage. And BTC  can go up and down 200pts several times a day.  Not sure how many platforms do this.  So, if you buy on the bottom of the red  it can go up 100pts in a few minutes. That's 100% profit. The other day BTC made a big up swing and did 400% in 2 hrs. I was able to ride that up then get out before it drops.  The site has reg agreements with Cyprus, Singapore and Australia. I have withdrawn all funds in USDM to my wallet once, as a test. I didnt even know it was USDM  cause the form says USDT, which is irregular.  And I did send 1400 directly to my bank, as anoher test.
But the secound time I tried to wire/withdraw a larger amount to my bank the sites's bank refused cause of a blockchain record of the 1000$USDM being refused by Coinbase.  Which was sent from my wallet, not the Multi-site.  I was flagged as suspiscious for " arbitrage". I did not realize that banks have access to all transcations, even one not being done with them. And they don't list the reasons behind any refused deposits. So, I cant say I fully endorse the site at this time.  I am in the process of withdrawing more, and will see how that goes.  Does not do much good to make a profit if you cant withdraw it easily

Do need to be carefull with pancake according to below. But as @oktana pointed out there is always good and bad reviews

https://www.reddit.com/r/pancakeswap/comments/ls1gxm/missing_funds_after_pancakeswap/

Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 08:07:58 PM

This is my first time hearing about USDM, so I don't know if this is what the OP is talking about.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/usd-mars#markets

If so, then I think you would probably advise you to stop using this stablecoin if possible, because it does not guarantee value compared to the fiat it wants to be tied to. And like @Husires, it's good advice to keep your stablecoins safer.

Hello

i am not sure about the mars on the end of the USDM for coingecko or not. Wether that makes a diff or not.  Or how it would exactlly work. I guess I would send the USDM from Multi to the USDM on coingecko, then re import it into pancake?  is importing into pancake the same as pasting a deposit. address?  I see there are several videos from google, on how to work with pancake

CoinGecko is just a data aggregator platform that gives information about various cryptocurrencies.  You dont send anything to CoinGeck, but you need to use an exchange, either decentralized (DEX) or centralized (CEX) to exchange your coins. On the other hand, PancakeSwap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that operates on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).

The first thing you need to do is definitely identify which token you are actually dealing with because the USDM ticker can mean several different tokens on different networks. You must identify the correct smart contract address.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
TimSFLA (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 12:53:16 AM

Thanks
Stalker22
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 80

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 09:28:45 PM

have you tried binance already? it appears that they both have usdm and usdt on the exchange  it might work I personally have not tried converting usdm to usdt but you could check and might try if its worth and applicable , and besides there is nothing wrong in trying .
There's absolutely nothing wrong if we want to make attempts to solved the intending problem at hand, everyone can freely dropped solutions which can either succeed or not. The conversion have 50/50 chances of either succeeding or failing, though we have to keep positive mindset whenever we wants to gamble. The problem of swapping, we just gave to deal with swapping USDM to USDT and I'm confident this incident can be resolved. Trying Binance is a good welcomeable idea because he should keep making findings and following an appropriate steps of ensuring of solving issues.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
TimSFLA (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 10:57:59 PM

have you tried binance already? it appears that they both have usdm and usdt on the exchange  it might work I personally have not tried converting usdm to usdt but you could check and might try if its worth and applicable , and besides there is nothing wrong in trying .
There's absolutely nothing wrong if we want to make attempts to solved the intending problem at hand, everyone can freely dropped solutions which can either succeed or not. The conversion have 50/50 chances of either succeeding or failing, though we have to keep positive mindset whenever we wants to gamble. The problem of swapping, we just gave to deal with swapping USDM to USDT and I'm confident this incident can be resolved. Trying Binance is a good welcomeable idea because he should keep making findings and following an appropriate steps of ensuring of solving issues.

Might be able to do it on Biance but process looks a bit tricky per
https://www.binance.com/en/how-to-buy/usd-mars. Assuming the reverse process is simliar.

Since I can’t even send crypto off the Multi site I was using the  answer to this question is not as needed as it was. But may need to do it in future
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 09:44:04 AM

usdm is a very unpopular coin, transaction volume is very low with such conditions of course exchangers that can support this coin are very low.
I see on coinmarketcap there are only 3 exchangers that support it, of course the official exchanger site from usdm itself, the other 2 are digifinex and l bank.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/usd-mars/#Markets

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
TimSFLA (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 12:55:33 PM

usdm is a very unpopular coin, transaction volume is very low with such conditions of course exchangers that can support this coin are very low.
I see on coinmarketcap there are only 3 exchangers that support it, of course the official exchanger site from usdm itself, the other 2 are digifinex and l bank.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/usd-mars/#Markets

Thanks
That confirms my own findings.
just saw some bad reviews on IBank. digifinex looked somewaht better
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: