Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USDM to USDT  (Read 168 times)
TimSFLA (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 01:53:48 PM

Does anyone know a trustworthy exchange to convert USDM to USDT.
Can not do on trust wallet. Coinbase does not accept USDM. And Multi-banks exchange only sends USDM
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 03:49:04 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2023, 07:20:33 PM by btc78

have you tried binance already? it appears that they both have usdm and usdt on the exchange  it might work I personally have not tried converting usdm to usdt but you could check and might try if its worth and applicable , and besides there is nothing wrong in trying .

fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 03:59:52 PM

What is a multi-bank exchange? If there is no possibility of direct exchange, then I use an intermediate token. For example, BUSD (while it is still supported; fee 0.5BUSD). Of course, you need to be prepared for some losses when swapping and transferring between chains, but it is better to have something than just have a “dead” coin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 05:12:53 PM

Can not do on trust wallet. Coinbase does not accept USDM. And Multi-banks exchange only sends USDM

I also never heard of Multi-banks exchange, but I found USDM/USDT crypto pair on DeGate DEX. Yo should check it out if it is the same token you are talking about. Compare contract addresses to be sure.

https://app.degate.com/trade/USDC/0x59d9356e565ab3a36dd77763fc0d87feaf85508c

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 05:18:16 PM

I do not advise you to use any stable currencies other than DAI, and if you do not find a platform that accepts DAI, just use USDT USDC.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/usd-mars/#Markets shows that you can sell this currency on LBANK, DigiFinex, Mars Ecosystem. Try creating an account on these platforms and try with small amounts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TimSFLA (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 08:12:01 PM

I also never heard of Multi-banks exchange, but I found USDM/USDT crypto pair on DeGate DEX. Yo should check it out if it is the same token you are talking about. Compare contract addresses to be sure.

thanks
i looked at this briefly. Lbank amd DigiFinex are alos supposed to do it. But saw bad reviews on Reddit.

I trade on h5.multi-banks and edxmarkets
https://pc.multi-banks.com/#/      They have leveraged trading (100;1) and have done OK in BTC lately But only send USDM to out.

Also do this
https://web.edxmarkets.me/#/index
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 08:17:16 PM

I personally have never heard of what USDM is but if you want to know how to exchange USDM to USDT you can check Coingecko and see what exchanges can accept this exchange but honestly I don't know what USDM is Smiley

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
TimSFLA (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 08:20:35 PM

I do not advise you to use any stable currencies other than DAI, and if you do not find a platform that accepts DAI, just use USDT USDC.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/usd-mars/#Markets shows that you can sell this currency on LBANK, DigiFinex, Mars Ecosystem. Try creating an account on these platforms and try with small amounts.

Thanks
saw them
But saw bad reviews about withdrawals on Reddit

I could try with a few 100 and see what happens
TimSFLA (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 08:28:48 PM

I personally have never heard of what USDM is but if you want to know how to exchange USDM to USDT you can check Coingecko and see what exchanges can accept this exchange but honestly I don't know what USDM is Smiley

Its a stablecoin
Mult-banks only sends USDM or wires to withdraw
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 190

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 08:56:01 PM

If you are talking about this USDM then you can definitely try from Pancakes swap. I actually never swapped with USDM so I can't give you the exact result. I have looked on various exchanges but can't find USDM trading anywhere.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 10:10:23 PM

Volume doesn't look good on that USDM, if you can dispose them and exchange that to the listed exchanges on its coinmarketcap page, do so.

If you are talking about this USDM then you can definitely try from Pancakes swap. I actually never swapped with USDM so I can't give you the exact result. I have looked on various exchanges but can't find USDM trading anywhere.
This gives him more options because, on the cmc page, there are only a few options to which exchanges he can swap or trade. He has to do that if he wants to get rid of it and trade it now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 190

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 10:22:02 PM

Volume doesn't look good on that USDM, if you can dispose them and exchange that to the listed exchanges on its coinmarketcap page, do so.

This gives him more options because, on the cmc page, there are only a few options to which exchanges he can swap or trade. He has to do that if he wants to get rid of it and trade it now.
Yes of course but no exchanges I have seen listed in USDM. I searched CoinMarketcap and found that the USDM PancakeSwap is listed. But here I can say that OP's mentioned coin USDM can be swapped from PancakeSwap if it belongs to BSC chain. We may not be able to give the OP a better solution.

Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 10:22:15 PM

If the usdm has it own Blockchain then it would be very difficult for us to convert it to USDT due to so many reasons. If it has multiple chains then you might not have a problem converting it but first of all, you need to look for exchanges than have the coin so that you swap it to usdt which will enable you to do whatsoever thing you want to do with it even though you intend to swap it and sell it directly for exchange for fiat.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
oktana

Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 10:37:30 PM

thanks
i looked at this briefly. Lbank amd DigiFinex are alos supposed to do it. But saw bad reviews on Reddit.

https://pc.multi-banks.com/#/      They have leveraged trading (100;1) and have done OK in BTC lately But only send USDM to out.

Also do this
I’m trying to recall if I’ve heard USDM but, it still sounds strange. Anyway, do not always listen to reviews. From experience, I’ve seen some platforms which are very good but for some reasons, some person want to bring them down so they start giving bad reviews. So just try the platform out and see for yourself instead of wondering from the outside. If you look closely, there’s no  (no matter how good or perfect the app is) app that doesn’t have a bad review.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
TimSFLA (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 11:30:13 PM

thanks

https://pc.multi-banks.com/#/      They have leveraged trading (100;1) and have done OK in BTC lately But only send USDM to out.

Also do this
I’m trying to recall if I’ve heard USDM but, it still sounds strange. Anyway, do not always listen to reviews. From experience, I’ve seen some platforms which are very good but for some reasons, some person want to bring them down so they start giving bad reviews. So just try the platform out and see for yourself instead of wondering from the outside. If you look closely, there’s no  (no matter how good or perfect the app is) app that doesn’t have a bad review.

Thank You oktana for all the feedback.
Have heard of Pancakes will check it out. I transfered The USDM out of Mult banks to my Trust wallet. Thought id lost 18K but somone showed me how to add USDM as a custom coin and the 18K popped up.  I was tld USDM is similiar to USDT.  Even on the Multi-banks website when you go to cash out it says USDT, but then they send USDM to my wallet.  But even when in the wallet you cant swap USDM to USDT

So tried to move 1000 USDM to Coinbase as one of thier reps said it would work. Well it does not. So I lost 1000 USDM in the etherium network someplace. Contacted several recovery services, most to no avail. Apparently its harder to recover funds refused at Coinbase then from scammers.  According to one recovery service who said there is not much I can do.  Coinbase said if they start to support USDM the 1000 will pop back up.
One recovery service said to deposit 550$ in a temp wallet and then they would put the 1000 in it.  i said no, as that's a known scam.

oktana

Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 11:44:26 PM

I’m trying to recall if I’ve heard USDM but, it still sounds strange. Anyway, do not always listen to reviews. From experience, I’ve seen some platforms which are very good but for some reasons, some person want to bring them down so they start giving bad reviews. So just try the platform out and see for yourself instead of wondering from the outside. If you look closely, there’s no  (no matter how good or perfect the app is) app that doesn’t have a bad review.

Thank You okatana for all the feedback.
Have heard of Pancakes will check it out. I transfered The USDM out of Mult banks to my Trust wallet. Thought id lost 18K but somone showed me how to add USDM as a custom coin and the 18K popped up.  I was tld USDM is similiar to USDT.  Even on the Multi-banks website when you go to cash out it says USDT, but then they send USDM to my wallet.  But even when in the wallet you cant swap USDM to USDT

So tried to move 1000 USDM to Coinbase as one of thier reps said it would work. Well it does not. So I lost 1000 USDM in the etherium network someplace. Contacted several recovery services, most to no avail. Apparently its harder to recover funds refused at Coinbase then from scammers.  According to one recovery service who said there is not much I can do.  Coinbase said if they start to support USDM the 1000 will pop back up.
One recovery service said to deposit 550$ in a temp wallet and then they would put the 1000 in it.  i said no, as that's a known scam.

Oh my, that’s a really terrible news to hear. But really, support should be able to help you recover the funds. They may need some information from you, but it’s not something that you can’t provide… I mean; proof of transaction, KYC, etc. I once heard that this happened to someone on Binance and they did help the user recover all his money back. So, I do not know if yours is a thing with Coinbase or maybe it’ll be the same difficulty if it were someother exchange, but you have my best wishes, I hope you get your funds back.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 12:41:35 AM

Have heard of Pancakes will check it out. I transfered The USDM out of Mult banks to my Trust wallet. Thought id lost 18K but somone showed me how to add USDM as a custom coin and the 18K popped up.  I was tld USDM is similiar to USDT.  Even on the Multi-banks website when you go to cash out it says USDT, but then they send USDM to my wallet.  But even when in the wallet you cant swap USDM to USDT

So tried to move 1000 USDM to Coinbase as one of thier reps said it would work. Well it does not. So I lost 1000 USDM in the etherium network someplace. Contacted several recovery services, most to no avail. Apparently its harder to recover funds refused at Coinbase then from scammers.  According to one recovery service who said there is not much I can do.  Coinbase said if they start to support USDM the 1000 will pop back up.

Coinbase does not support usdm, I dunno why would their rep say to transfer it there, why not argue with them, and say you said me to transfer and now say you can't recover?

You should have used pancakeswap to exchange usdm to usdt.

I have never heard of exchange and coin you are talking about. There is not much info about either on Internet, if I were to guess, it's scam and you lost nothing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TimSFLA (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 02:12:39 AM

Thank You okatana for all the feedback.
Have heard of Pancakes will check it out. I transfered The USDM out of Mult banks to my Trust wallet. Thought id lost 18K but somone showed me how to add USDM as a custom coin and the 18K popped up.  I was tld USDM is similiar to USDT.  Even on the Multi-banks website when you go to cash out it says USDT, but then they send USDM to my wallet.  But even when in the wallet you cant swap USDM to USDT

So tried to move 1000 USDM to Coinbase as one of thier reps said it would work. Well it does not. So I lost 1000 USDM in the etherium network someplace. Contacted several recovery services, most to no avail. Apparently its harder to recover funds refused at Coinbase then from scammers.  According to one recovery service who said there is not much I can do.  Coinbase said if they start to support USDM the 1000 will pop back up.
One recovery service said to deposit 550$ in a temp wallet and then they would put the 1000 in it.  i said no, as that's a known scam.

Oh my, that’s a really terrible news to hear. But really, support should be able to help you recover the funds. They may need some information from you, but it’s not something that you can’t provide… I mean; proof of transaction, KYC, etc. I once heard that this happened to someone on Binance and they did help the user recover all his money back. So, I do not know if yours is a thing with Coinbase or maybe it’ll be the same difficulty if it were someother exchange, but you have my best wishes, I hope you get your funds back.

Thanks
I spent several hrs on phone with coinbase. Gee we sorry but too bad. Sent them the full etherium reports with all data. Not enough. Oh well
TimSFLA (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 02:20:05 AM

Coinbase does not support usdm, I dunno why would their rep say to transfer it there, why not argue with them, and say you said me to transfer and now say you can't recover?

You should have used pancakeswap to exchange usdm to usdt.

I have never heard of exchange and coin you are talking about. There is not much info about either on Internet, if I were to guess, it's scam and you lost nothing.

Looks like USDM can be swapped with USDT on pancake. It pulls it in from coingeko with a warning. So not sure about moving 10k. Maybe a bit at a time to check. Pancake has no customer support if something goes wrong so need to be real sure about any transfers
USDM is real. I did wire 1400 to my bank as reg US dollars. Unless that was just a set up.
The multi banks does allow leveraged 100:1 positions so a lot can happen in just 5 minutes
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 06:47:19 AM

This is my first time hearing about USDM, so I don't know if this is what the OP is talking about.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/usd-mars#markets

If so, then I think you would probably advise you to stop using this stablecoin if possible, because it does not guarantee value compared to the fiat it wants to be tied to. And like @Husires, it's good advice to keep your stablecoins safer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀