Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to reduce dopamine level?  (Read 50 times)
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 06:19:22 PM

How to reduce dopamine level?

Due to years of extreme entertainment consumption come from internet notably youtube, my body has finally produce too much dopamine that my body can't feel the hurt until the body near the complete failure. I want to reduce the dopamine level to the normal so that I can feel the hurt even if it was just a very small amount of hurt.

Don't get me wrong dopamine is very similiar to pain killer where it make the person happy and forget about the pain in their own body, but it is too dangerous when it is too much. My body has begin to break but due to high dopamine I can't feel any hurt coming from the breakage, idk it feel very abnormal I need my normal body function back, I need to feel the hurt no matter how delicate it is, I need them so I could live a normal life and body functioning at normal pace instead of forced leveraged mode.

Suggest what should be done? Should I completely go back to jungle and live a life without modern gadget and entertainment.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 09:20:59 PM

dopamine detox is the way to go

gradually reduce activities that give you dopamine like you said watching youtube if you used to watch youtube for 10hrs/day then reduce an hour every day until you feel completely comfortable with not watching youtube at all or on a reduced amount of time

go outside do some exercises and eat healthily the key here is to make realistic goals don’t force yourself to suddenly remove dopamine it’s a process and you should let yourself go through it

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 02:05:14 PM

How to reduce dopamine level?

Due to years of extreme entertainment consumption come from internet notably youtube, my body has finally produce too much dopamine that my body can't feel the hurt until the body near the complete failure. I want to reduce the dopamine level to the normal so that I can feel the hurt even if it was just a very small amount of hurt.

How do you know that you are high due to dopamine?

Usually, it lasts only few seconds and it doesn't occur when you get used to things unless you induce it chemically like tobacco or smoking a cigarette will get dopamine secretion but the effect will gradually decrease so the user has to increase the consumption of it and at some point it also becomes obsolete.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jinx9975

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 08:49:01 AM

Follow a dopamine-balancing diet. Focus on foods like complex carbs from oats or beans, proteins from poultry or fish, probiotic foods like yogurt, antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies, and healthy fats from olive oil and avocados. These provide key nutrients to optimize dopamine balance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: