Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need financial advice for my careless uncle.  (Read 507 times)
bbigtart

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 07:04:46 PM

Greeting to you all. I seek financial advice from you guys. My uncle who happens to be a contractor has been winning several contracts, but when the money comes all his plan becomes void simply because he I'll end up going to parties, drinking, womanizing and living a luxirious lifestyle. Although he is married and had kids but his youthful exhubirant has not yet left him even as his married and it's causing alot of problem in his family. When he has no money he thinks straight but when money comes he becomes unpredictable. He has really sufferd before he had this last chance he made over $5000 now he is seeking for financial advice, so I decided to bring up to this humble room to hear from you guys.

So what do you guys think he would do with such money to financially stabilize without going back to zero point?
I draw conclusions from your story, your uncle's lifestyle is very bad. because he already has a wife and children, your uncle should be aware that if he does this it will hurt his wife and children. Your uncle still can't control himself that he is old enough and already has a family. It is true that at times like this, financial advice is really needed for your uncle who still likes to spend money, but the first step that needs to be advised to your uncle first is to change this unhealthy lifestyle.

Because financial advice alone will not have any effect if it is not accompanied by new lifestyle changes from your uncle. With income of that amount, you need to be able to plan your finances in the future so that your uncle can retire early and enjoy the results in his old age with his investments.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 07:36:00 PM

Greeting to you all. I seek financial advice from you guys. My uncle who happens to be a contractor has been winning several contracts, but when the money comes all his plan becomes void simply because he I'll end up going to parties, drinking, womanizing and living a luxirious lifestyle. Although he is married and had kids but his youthful exhubirant has not yet left him even as his married and it's causing alot of problem in his family. When he has no money he thinks straight but when money comes he becomes unpredictable. He has really sufferd before he had this last chance he made over $5000 now he is seeking for financial advice, so I decided to bring up to this humble room to hear from you guys.

So what do you guys think he would do with such money to financially stabilize without going back to zero point?

Haha, man, he is living to the fullest if whatever is mentioned is true. I mean yeah there is a serious issue with the "savings" side of his income but the rest is just fine. He is trying to live every bit of his life and there is no harm in it. This also depends from culture to culture and country to country by the way. Many of them would see this as a shameful life while others would cherish the moment your uncle is living. But yeah, there needs a disciplined management too. If they are draining more than 90% on their leisure then they should be taught to keep the range below 60% I think. There is no advice for the uncle because if he can make that much money then he must be a smart guy in his field of financing. If he is used to those things then we can not do anything about it. Perhaps, he needs an accountant who can help them push towards a savings mindset.

Moreover, he must be above the mid-age level so he going to be careless about his savings I think. Most of the peeps start saving by this timeline but in your uncle's case, he is a lucky person. Better hire an accountant and let him take that responsibility.
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 07:44:34 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2023, 08:41:08 PM by DrBeer

You are unlikely to like my answer... But an adult man who has put his entertainment and the satisfaction of his not-so-best needs above all else is an option that is difficult to correct. No amount of “heart-to-heart conversations” will produce results. He will find 100,500 reasons to explain why you are wrong, but he “lives to the fullest, and that’s right.” If a person at his age does not understand what responsibility is, does not know how to manage his “wants”, does not care about his family and friends - do you really think that he can be changed? This is not a child who sometimes does unreasonable things due to lack of experience and understanding. This is a person who has clearly defined his goals, he deliberately leads such a lifestyle. And all your attempts to change something will only lead to a loss of time, energy and faith in goodness, and possibly a deterioration in relationships both with this person and with your mutual relatives or friends.

The only way, provided that his income is not passive, but depends on it, is to simply show him that his income is not eternal, such a lifestyle leads to degradation and therefore in the near future - loss of income, and make it clear that if he If he drives himself into such a state, he cannot count on your regret, support and help when his life collapses because of his actions. Until he himself wants to change, or is SCARED of the prospects, nothing will change... That is. Some kind of “shock therapy” will be more or less effective. Sorry for the not-so-positive forecast.

PS yes, I understand that this is a relative, but in this situation you are not only unlikely to help him, but you are guaranteed to create a problem for yourself. These are people of the “slow suicide” class, but unlike classic suicides, these can create huge problems for those around them who are trying to save them...

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 08:07:29 PM

I am sure that telling him "stop going out to chicks when you are a married dude" is off the tables? I mean that is the most logical thing to say but I am sure he is aware of it and yet still doing, so lets ignore the most obvious (and what he should do) thing to the side for a minute. Diversification on things that has dividends is the way to go without a doubt, that way he would invest all his money into things that would have income, and that means he will put all his earnings into a few different place just in case anything happens, and the dividends that come in would be enough for him to go out and party, he would still have money to spend but also he would have his investments growing. Or... you know, maybe stop doing all that and do what normal humans do, and live a normal life?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 08:28:09 PM

You are unlikely to like my answer... But an adult man who has put his entertainment and the satisfaction of his not-so-best needs above all else is an option that is difficult to correct. No amount of “heart-to-heart conversations” will produce results. He will find 100,500 reasons to explain why you are wrong, but he “lives to the fullest, and that’s right.” If a person at his age does not understand what responsibility is, does not know how to manage his “wants”, does not care about his family and friends - do you really think that he can be changed? This is not a child who sometimes does unreasonable things due to lack of experience and understanding. This is a person who has clearly defined his goals, he deliberately leads such a lifestyle. And all your attempts to change something will only lead to a loss of time, energy and faith in goodness, and possibly a deterioration in relationships both with this person and with your mutual relatives or friends.

The only way, provided that his income is not passive, but depends on it, is to simply show him that his income is not eternal, such a lifestyle leads to degradation and therefore in the near future - loss of income, and make it clear that if he he drives himself into such a state - then he can count on your regret, support and help when his life collapses due to his actions. Until he himself wants to change, or is SCARED of the prospects, nothing will change... That is. Some kind of “shock therapy” will be more or less effective. Sorry for the not-so-positive forecast.

PS yes, I understand that this is a relative, but in this situation you are not only unlikely to help him, but you are guaranteed to create a problem for yourself. These are people of the “slow suicide” class, but unlike classic suicides, these can create huge problems for those around them who are trying to save them...
Heart to heart conversations would really be something that he would really be laughing about, just like on what are those earlier mentions that if his wife isnt someone who do able to control him then expect that you
which is out of their family or simply being a relative wont really be that able to convince him. There's no way that could really be able to convince someone on stopping gambling specially that he had been doing
this for a while now and since he's really that earning some good amount of money then he wont really be calling this as a potential issue if ever there's someone who would really be telling this about it.

It would really be just that so normal for a human being to have that kind of hard headed kind of behavior on which they would really be that continuing on things that they would gonna do
as long they would really be that making themselves getting satisfied on what they are doing. Just let him be on what are the things that he would really be doing because
its his money not ours and if he do ends up on getting those huge losses then it is really just that right since its his decisions to made of which it resulted into such disaster.

Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 08:35:01 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

A contractor made $5000 grand? Is this weekly or monthly? I'm confused because a contractor is not supposed to earn less than that unless he is working under another contractor or he wasn't straight with his income or perhaps as you said, his lifestyle is also not allowing him to tell you guys his take home salary. Contractors earn a lot but depend on the level of risk they see everyday, the income is more than that amount.

What kind of financial advice do you need exactly. A contractor work depend when they need their service, if they don't have any contract money will not come, now that everywhere is raining for him he should better invest it into something that will yield him better fruit in the future. I don't have a say in what he should invest but he need something profitable and please don't tell him to buy bitcoin because I'm not sure if your uncle is the patient type that will invest into bitcoin.

You guys could also keep the money and when it's enough amount, he could also start a business depending on your location because business depends where you live and what you sell also depends on the demand of your location.

ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 08:48:58 PM

He must be able to change his wayward style of behavior because if not then the money will run out because it is used for unimportant poya poya and does not prioritize family and children, your uncle can still be saved if there is someone who can advise good behavior maybe slowly he will leave this bad thing even though it has become your uncle's habit.

When he was getting paid for his contracting services, did his wife not know about this? Usually the one who is better at handling finances is a wife as well as her advice and suggestions, but when your uncle silently does this then he doesn't want to bother because he wants to have other desires such as getting drunk and playing with women.

Your uncle still has a chance to change especially when you say he is very clear about making money, one thing that needs to be done is how to change his attitude you must know.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sokani

Activity: 532
Merit: 434

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 09:41:58 PM

I've heard about stories like this how some persons spend excessively on alcohol, partying and clubbing. If they don't blow off everything they've on them, they won't come to their sense. The cycle just keep repeating itself over and over. So I think what your uncle really needs is more than a financial advice from you. He needs a therapist, try convincing him to go see one, also remember to put him in your prayers, he could be under manipulation.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 11:50:38 PM

Somewhere in you post you said he is seeking financial advice but except that it seemed it’s just you who cares for your uncle and want to help by suggesting something to him. I’m asking because you can’t force change on your uncle no matter what. Everything he is doing, he is very conscious about it but until he comes back to him self or figures he isn’t doing it right, then it may be a really big challenge for you to help him because it’ll feel like pouring water on a stone that has refused to absorb water. If it isn’t him who is asking for the advice, I hope he eventually realizes, and then you can apply the suggestions you may have gotten so far.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 09:01:50 AM

The only way, provided that his income is not passive, but depends on it, is to simply show him that his income is not eternal, such a lifestyle leads to degradation and therefore in the near future - loss of income, and make it clear that if he he drives himself into such a state - then he can count on your regret, support and help when his life collapses due to his actions. Until he himself wants to change, or is SCARED of the prospects, nothing will change... That is. Some kind of “shock therapy” will be more or less effective. Sorry for the not-so-positive forecast.

Heart to heart conversations would really be something that he would really be laughing about, just like on what are those earlier mentions that if his wife isnt someone who do able to control him then expect that you
which is out of their family or simply being a relative wont really be that able to convince him. There's no way that could really be able to convince someone on stopping gambling specially that he had been doing
this for a while now and since he's really that earning some good amount of money then he wont really be calling this as a potential issue if ever there's someone who would really be telling this about it.

It would really be just that so normal for a human being to have that kind of hard headed kind of behavior on which they would really be that continuing on things that they would gonna do
as long they would really be that making themselves getting satisfied on what they are doing. Just let him be on what are the things that he would really be doing because
its his money not ours and if he do ends up on getting those huge losses then it is really just that right since its his decisions to made of which it resulted into such disaster.

That's what I'm talking about ! There are people who live only for themselves, only today, not thinking about tomorrow and not caring about their future. And it is actually pointless to change their mind, he will still be sure that he is doing the right thing. The only "cure" for such cases is only his personal, negative experience, which he will get by continuing this way of life. 
Yes, the heartache remains - that this is your loved one and you would like to help him, but.... Unfortunately, life is not perfect, and there are disappointments in life.
I hope that the person mentioned by the author of the topic will realize that he is just living his life!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1596

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 09:28:05 AM

He clearly doesn’t have enough respect for his wife & kids to stop living that way. I’m not sure you can do anything other than tell him he’s not living the right way. Tell him he could lose his wife if he carries on like this but maybe that needs to happen. Some people only change their ways when they lose everything.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 580

God is great

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 09:51:25 AM

What your uncle needs is to put to an end to the expensive lifestyle that makes him to go broke. For now I don't think you need a financial advice what a news now is to start living a good lifestyle that will not make him to be spending money on on unnecessary things. People who need a financial lifest advice and people who make wrong investments but since he is not into investment but what takes money for me is the party lifestyle he's just need to be delivered to end the party lifestyle. 

Whenever their is a change of the party lifestyle, the next thing is to help give good financial advice to channel is money into investment that will be profitable for him. But right now it is impossible for someone to make good investment when all his money are being lavish for party and clubbing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SmartCharpa

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 09:54:52 AM

Your uncle is living a very bad lifestyles, even a young man who is single is not supposed to spend money on womanizing and drinking like that, let alone your uncle, who is already married and has kids doesn't he listen to his wife? If he does listen, I believe that his wife is even enough to give him advice on what to do and how to do it. This lifestyle will undoubtedly bring a lot of issues for his family because his wife will not be comfortable with it. If your uncle is open to your advice, perhaps he should invest in some successful businesses to increase his money to avoid going back to zero again, or maybe he should invest his money to purchase something like bitcoin, if he is knowledgeable about it, you should show him how to ensure the security of the wallet address.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 11:01:35 AM

I think it's very obvious what will be the advise for your uncle, stop going to parties and then don't live that luxurious lifestyle because he doesn't. He is a contractor, not a business man, so he just live by paycheck to paycheck from his clients. But what if the clients dried up? He doesn't have saving in bank for sure. So once he stop that partying, then the next thing is to go bank and save those money.

Now, if he wanted to make more money out of the money he got from being a contractor, then he needs to invest his money. So as a rule, invest what you can afford. And since you are in this community, maybe the best investment is Bitcoin. You can guide him how to be investor, for sure you should have known the how's on how to become a investor in bitcoin (wallets, safety and others).

That's right, it's like his uncle is also happy-go-lucky, is that the type who immediately goes to bars, restaurants, gigs, etc. when he has money? These things are like bad habits, in my opinion, especially if you are not a rich type of person.

There are other people who feel that they are social climbers, but they are trying hard when it comes to actual parties. So, in this case
we shouldn't be like this instead, we must know how manage our money properly.

slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1096

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 11:51:48 AM

Your uncle's pattern - it's a classic case of financial self-sabotage. We see this often; money comes in, discipline goes out the window. He's not just blowing through cash, he's jeopardizing his family's stability. That's a no-go. He needs to enforce a strict budget, period. It's non-negotiable. When that $5000 comes in, immediately allocate portions to savings, investments, and, crucially, a fixed amount for personal spending - that's his party fund, not a cent more.

The second part of this equation? Accountability. He needs someone to keep him in check - a financial advisor, a trustworthy family member, anyone objective. This isn't just about managing money; it's about rewiring habits. If he can't stick to a budget when he's flush with cash, what happens during lean times? It's a cycle that'll repeat unless he gets a grip on it. So, set up that budget, find him an accountability partner, and let's turn this ship around. It's tough love, but it's necessary.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 12:07:17 PM

I think it's very obvious what will be the advise for your uncle, stop going to parties and then don't live that luxurious lifestyle because he doesn't. He is a contractor, not a business man, so he just live by paycheck to paycheck from his clients. But what if the clients dried up? He doesn't have saving in bank for sure. So once he stop that partying, then the next thing is to go bank and save those money.

Now, if he wanted to make more money out of the money he got from being a contractor, then he needs to invest his money. So as a rule, invest what you can afford. And since you are in this community, maybe the best investment is Bitcoin. You can guide him how to be investor, for sure you should have known the how's on how to become a investor in bitcoin (wallets, safety and others).

That's right, it's like his uncle is also happy-go-lucky, is that the type who immediately goes to bars, restaurants, gigs, etc. when he has money? These things are like bad habits, in my opinion, especially if you are not a rich type of person.

There are other people who feel that they are social climbers, but they are trying hard when it comes to actual parties. So, in this case
we shouldn't be like this instead, we must know how manage our money properly.
They wont really care since they arent really experiencing those kind of devastation or damage but on the time that when damage is there or things turns out to be not good anymore then this is where self realization would really be starting on which same as they been saying that it would be better that you should really be letting your uncle be doing on the things that he do wants. It is really just that his money then he wont really be caring about on the words that he would really be able to hear around as long he would really be that making or engaging on the things that he do prefer into then this is where he would really be definitely be not stopping son or not until that he would really be exhausting up all the money he had.

We do know that there's no such thing about unlimited fund into this world on which it would really be just that so normal that you would really be having those money in temporal but if you arent that
mindful about on the spending you are making then sooner or later you would really be finding yourself getting wrecked and just like been said that you would be starting
to regret on the time that you dont have money on your pocket.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 02:02:32 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2023, 02:15:33 PM by Samlucky O

I've heard about stories like this how some persons spend excessively on alcohol, partying and clubbing. If they don't blow off everything they've on them, they won't come to their sense. The cycle just keep repeating itself over and over. So I think what your uncle really needs is more than a financial advice from you. He needs a therapist, try convincing him to go see one, also remember to put him in your prayers, he could be under manipulation.
I think you are wright. Checking from all comment from the op thread I haven't seen anybody who thinks what am thinking. I also think the op uncle is under a serious spiritual Manipulation. Despite we have our different believes, I think the spiritual controls the physical. most people whom are being taged as wayward people, where once a good and loved people, who overnight turns to the shadow of themselves. They struggle to remove themselves from the dark web which has been spiritually coated perhaps hasn't find a solution. Most people will continue till they die without knowing the root cause of thee problem. In Nigeria my country when things seems beyond the ordinary people seak for spiritual solution And if that demon is not casted out, no matter the advice given to the person, he/she can not change. And they just waste there time for nothing.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3003

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 03:36:32 PM

As others have mentioned, this goes far beyond financial advice.  As a financial advisor I meet with different sorts of clients on a daily basis, but these aren't typically the types of financial situations I find myself in.  I guess the best thing for your uncle to do would be to find financial products that lock up his investment, keeping it from him being able to spend it.  Depending on his age, that could be things such as retirement plans such as IRA's or financial products such as annuities. 

Again, I don't think it's financial advice your uncle truly needs help with.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 05:22:25 PM

He needs to set his priorities right and needs a disciplined life, but it's bit difficult to make a person change their habit when they are so used to it and not learning from mistakes. The only way is to set up some financial plans wherein he has to route a percentage of his income towards investment and savings like monthly SIP and RD which he should be remained everytime.

I think with this $5k he can do a lot of things to have a passive income but will not be enough to run his family with passive income. He could stake this into crypto (Bitcoin) for longer period of time so that his asset is safe and he cannot blow it off like he does with money even if he changes his mind and when the staking period is over he will have asset, interest and also more return on investment if crypto market performs well which is most likely going to happen in 2024. Especially Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KiaKia

Activity: 658
Merit: 386

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 06:24:41 PM

Sorry to say but most people that comes from poor background always have this problem, when they don't have the money they will desire to have it and once they start making money they will waste it on unmeaningful things, but who are you to want to help him? I bet you can't ask him a thing since he is the one working for the money, I think you should just focus on you only.

Its not in your power to correct your uncle, someone older should be the one talking to him, but if he choose to not listen its none of your own problem, face your life and try not to end up like him but I am certain that poor mentality people are the ones who live this careless life.

I can honestly say that its not entirely bad, because every thing is vanity, still he should have choose to be single and not bring kids into this world, with his behaviour he will probably render himself useless for the family.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀