Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most important issue campaign manager needs to get right  (Read 53 times)
Bounty Bro (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 10:11:41 PM

Hello  Smiley

Signature campaigns are very famous but for a good signature campaign, a good campaign manager is necessary.
What in your opinion is most important for a campaign manager to get right for providing a good campaign?
For me, it is a high quality requirement for participants to join. A good campaign manager needs to prevent spam.
Of course, he needs to do a research if it's a legit project as well.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 03:40:14 PM

-snip-
A good campaign manager needs to prevent spam.
No, this is not a manager's job. Apart from being a forum rule, all forum members are aware that one of the qualifications for being accepted in a campaign is avoiding spam. Managers have no means of preventing, they only have to select and kick participants as activity behavior changes.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 08:57:27 PM

Hello  Smiley

Signature campaigns are very famous but for a good signature campaign, a good campaign manager is necessary.
What in your opinion is most important for a campaign manager to get right for providing a good campaign?
For me, it is a high quality requirement for participants to join. A good campaign manager needs to prevent spam.
They know their job and that's why they're working as one. In selection of participants, it varies from different managers and they have their own factors and requirements so let it alone depend on their likes and what they think is best for the campaign.

Of course, he needs to do a research if it's a legit project as well.
For the bounties, this is what they need to do. Many of the bounties there are new to the community and this is the hardest task of being a manager. They need to make sure that the one they'll accept to work on is a genuine one.

All in all, the reputable ones know their thing and that's why they've built their reputation here because they know how to be one. It's not just all about post counting of participants that others think.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████