Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfert from Munn wallet offchain to multisign vault bleu wallet onchain fail  (Read 80 times)
Sudsud (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 11:54:13 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2023, 02:00:07 AM by Sudsud

Transfert from Munn wallet offchain to multisign vault bleu wallet onchain fail after 5 days ...

Hello everybody.

I am a rookie in BTC world and test some wallets i have tried muun wallet on lightning network (offchain) and bleu wallet (onchain).

A couple of weeks ago I have successfully bought 2 times on P2P tinny amount of lightnings BTC with muun and succesfully send one to myself few coins to my onchain non custodial wallet bleu wallet. What i have done  : After taking a look to the mempool in order to fin a cheap bloc I have modified in Muun parameter in order to lower my fees. As It was only for test and learn I can wait several days to transfer from offchain to my onchain blue wallet. Transaction work perfectly !

So 5 days ago I do the same thing but this time to a multisign bleu wallet (vault) I created it in order to test ant learn how to import sign transaction with a 2 of 3 ...  I do exactly the same process as describe before and past the correct BTC address from the vault transaction, amount to transfert around 55€. Before I have take a look to mempool in order to find a cheap bloc and decide to fix fees to 14.5 vsat/b in muun. As bloc #310 accept 8vsat/b  to 18vsat/b  so with a 10minutes bloc I must gonna wait around 7.2 days to confirm transaction...
In my vault i was able to read transaction pending wait ... but today 5 days laters I received a Muun notification popup "Transfer fail" ... See shootscreens unders

https://talkimg.com/images/2023/12/14/E3XvN.jpeg
https://talkimg.com/images/2023/12/14/E3dia.jpeg

Something go wrong with this transaction ?

there is no log on muun to track the problem ?

Why this time transfert from offchain to onchain fail ?

I have take a look to this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5456081.0
I understood that I must replace muun by phoenix wallet and open and close my channel myself.
I buy my SAT on lightning lnp2p can I use phenix to replace muun ?
If i hold my sat on my vault the channel will be asymetric and empty how to refill it ?
If I must create a first chanel for phoenix can I open it directly with a transfer from my muun wallet or did it must be creat from an on chain wallet (from the vault) ? This part is still confuse for me ...

Thanks every body for your help or your advices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2023, 11:59:51 PM

However, I don't really know much about technical things but I would advise you to move this thread to the technical board.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sudsud (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 12:02:31 AM

However, I don't really know much about technical things but I would advise you to move this thread to the technical board.
Hello  you wana said to the technical board of this forum "Bitcoin Technical Support" Questions regarding issues with Bitcoin Core, nodes, the Bitcoin network, transactions, and addresses.
or to move it MUUN wallet technical board ?

Thanks
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 166

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 12:10:45 AM

Hello  you wana said to the technical board of this forum "Bitcoin Technical Support" Questions regarding issues with Bitcoin Core, nodes, the Bitcoin network, transactions, and addresses.
or to move it MUUN wallet technical board ?

Thanks

This is the board his directing you to Development & Technical Discussion

After moving it I will clarify somethings to you!

Sudsud (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 12:15:07 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2023, 12:30:35 AM by Sudsud

Oops sorry for my mistake.
Ok i found the buton to move it thanks for your help !
Thanks
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 166

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 01:51:08 AM

Firstly according to a post I read on Reddit Muun wallet is not a true lightning network wallet it uses clever on chain transactions.

The problem could also be as a result of low transaction fees because it requires high fees (sats) to make transactions on muun wallet like you have done it before the transaction fee that was use for the first transaction was in order with the amount you sent so you have to increase the transaction fee for a high transaction.
You can try other wallets to avoid this issues.

I'm not a tech guru to attend all your questions but tried my best.

For images you can't upload images as a newbie in the forum
but when you are due to upload image you will need to go to https://talkimg.com/ and upload the image there that you want to post.
1. You will click on "insert image" icon, and you get these tags:
Code:
[img][/img]
2. Then, you will copy and paste the link of your image from that was generated by TalkImg.com in between those tags, like this:
Code:
[img] https://talkimg.com/images/2023/12/14/E3an9.jpeg[/img]
As a newbie you can only post the link to your image here like this https://talkimg.com/images/2023/12/14/E3an9.jpeg  till you get to a Junior member rank before can post images or you buy a cooper member rank.

You also need to read this
Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ in order not to make the mistake you made before.

Sudsud (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 02:14:02 AM

Thanks Churchillvv for your help.
I gonna read the manual to avoid mistakes.
I gonna try to view others video on phoenix wallet in order to see if i could transfert my sats via Muun via lignhtning to this new wallet phoenix ...
Muun is "great" to discover the lightning universe and do simple tests but fees ...
Bleu wallet do not offer (no more) lightning channel so user must have is own node at home but this not easy to have a node if you live country side with evanescent internet conection ... does some know if this is not a problem for channel under phoenix lightning if our internet connection client side ( at home)  go down ?

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: