Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Preparedness is better than prediction  (Read 443 times)
DiMarxist

Activity: 336
Merit: 230

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 01:57:12 PM
Merited by Sim_card (2), hugeblack (1)

The two are very much important. One have to prepare him or herself den also follow the predictions to because it is the predictions that make the crypto market more interesting. The preparation is to buy at anytime when the price goes down because right now that bitcoin price e dey high, I am also waiting not buy more when the price goes down.
And for now we never hear any prediction of the market bro go down and all the predictions are going up. Prepare yourselves and follow the prediction so you no go miss am out.

Ever-young

Activity: 1232
Merit: 194

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2024, 06:04:48 PM

This is what is making some people in the community not to get it right in their life because, they don't want to get prepare by saving some money in their bank account waiting for the price of BTC to dump before they can buy and hodl for long period of time before they can sell to improve their wealth like the way some people in this local board has achieved their goal through preparedness. We can see that the price of BTC is heading to were some BTC investors will regret for not buy BTC when the price was low, but they know how to predict the price of BTC, when the price will reach before they will buy and when the price get to that particular prediction no money to invest because they didn't prepare for it.
Being prepared for investment is not about saving money in the bank to accumulate whatsoever but is about putting yourself and financial needs inorder. when you have a good cash flow you can separate them according to how pressing your needs are hence not to suffer for the cost of investment.
When you talk about saving to buy Bitcoin or any other investment in your bank account in my honest opinion, it is not a good idea because fiats depreciates as time goes on because they are printing more money every day that's the truth so the most advise I give people is do whatever that is necessary when you have it don't wait for time to come make your time come.

You are absolutely correct, as procrastination is a very bad habit, there is a popular quote that says that " tick says the clock, what you have to do, do quick" time don't actually wait for anyone.

We don't need to wait for anyone to keep reminding us to do this or that, when we know we will benefitting from it, just like you said, whatever thing we know it's okay and right to do, we should it and also do it at the right time.

Also for me I think the two can go, even if we can be sure of the market because the market fluctuates at times, so the two can work hand in hand.

Kliss

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 09:01:36 AM

Preparedness is indeed crucial when it come to  investing in crypto(Bitcoin), preparation gives room to capitalise on opportunity when it arises, Planning and sticking to them enhances you to succeed.  people making empty promises without putting in the preparation to work that's where they miss out big time. In the crypto world, you have to prepare to be for the  long-term, be patient and be disciplined and have a good strategy that will work perfect for you. Without proper preparation, there are time crypto  which the market conditions can be favourable and unfavourable, preparing  for those moments are crucial in our investments because If you don't prepare for the uncertain moments you can begin to have doubts in your investment. That why it advisable as an investor we should have emergency funds, reserve fund at our possession so when need arise it can assist us whether its unfavourable moments or opportunity that arises.

The future of bitcoin looks promising and its essential to get in now rather than wait, it's all about taking action and not just making guesses. Some guys are in a dilemma between having the means to invest but lacking direction, while others are holding back despite having the resources. It's all about being prepared and strategic in making the most out of the opportunities at hand which can position you for success.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Grace333

Activity: 78
Merit: 39

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 04:57:14 PM

This is what is making some people in the community not to get it right in their life because, they don't want to get prepare by saving some money in their bank account waiting for the price of BTC to dump before they can buy and hodl for long period of time before they can sell to improve their wealth like the way some people in this local board has achieved their goal through preparedness. We can see that the price of BTC is heading to were some BTC investors will regret for not buy BTC when the price was low, but they know how to predict the price of BTC, when the price will reach before they will buy and when the price get to that particular prediction no money to invest because they didn't prepare for it.

Hope you guys prepare for what is coming soon in the crypto market? If you are not prepared you still have time to visit the crypto market to buy potential coins that will make you prepare for the bull run that is about to occur before investors will start selling their coins to smile like the way long term and short hodlers smile in the year 2021.  I'm prepared to hodl my coins to see the price I have never see before in crypto market before I will sell to save some money to prepare for another bear run to come to get another opportunity.

Considering when this thread was created until now, the price of Bitcoin has increased to a great amount. Those who bought then would have visages full of smiles because they are experiencing a 90-100% profit, and this is not the end, when the bull run start Bitcoin might get to a new ATH above $100k. And this is why preparation is best, having just predictions without any plan in investing is a waste of time and opportunity. However it's never late to venture into Bitcoin investment now, as there are still bull runs yet to be revealed in the near future, and mising out on those ones would be a mess.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bright0515

Activity: 143
Merit: 32

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 07:26:23 PM

In this current world nothing comes by prediction. Many people have lost their opportunity because of over confidence and prediction even naira bet no easy to predict come talk of life investment prediction.
Like in note coin many people like my friend didn't take their chances they didn't prepare for what is coming. Ignorance as well in this aspect am also involved like I don't see with my eyes I won't be prepared for it and it has cost me alot. Many investors today who are struggling to invest in Bitcoin from the scratch had the chance but wouldn't risk it and now they have seen the importance of preparation thank you bro for the topic.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: