Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will be the next hype in crypto?  (Read 835 times)
Why you bully me (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 03:37:13 PM

From memecoins to nft's etc what do you think will be the next hype of 2024 or 2025? I personally think of real utility and true privacy. I think CBDC's and constant blockchain tracking will scare a lot of people and they will want true privacy something that monero can bring. Privacy by default is what will be highly desired and needed in the coming future as it will be highly beneficial. Nobody wants to be tracked 24/7 of everything they do.

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 03:43:24 PM

I think same as you do, we all needs privacy, one of the strongest means to acheiving this has been passing through alot of threat from the government regulations, the use of mixers will be the most trending of the new year that is coming, people needs their privacy, the main reason why we are leaving CBDC and fiat just because they wanted to get their freedom and financial trust with maximum privacy with crypto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 04:04:46 PM

idk if you still can hide this time because once you have submitted KYC documents or even registered your phone number, it's already there. but you can start all over again with a completely fresh new wallet address and never use those exchanges that you have submitted your documents. gonna be hard but doable i think.

about the next hype, there were several threads about this and some users expressed the rise of AI tokens will be leading the charge.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 04:29:08 PM

DeFi will definitely be explored more and hopefully will be developed even further

additionally it seems like some banks are interested in launching their own coins we shall see how banks will adopt cryptocurrency especially with the pending etf approval

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 05:03:11 PM

From memecoins to nft's etc what do you think will be the next hype of 2024 or 2025? I personally think of real utility and true privacy. I think CBDC's and constant blockchain tracking will scare a lot of people and they will want true privacy something that monero can bring. Privacy by default is what will be highly desired and needed in the coming future as it will be highly beneficial. Nobody wants to be tracked 24/7 of everything they do.

What do you think?
Well who knows if that will bloom. The next hype in my opinion is a combination of a lot of sector like gamefi, socialfi, rwa, and lsdefi. We cant say for sure if AI could be the next, well its usable but a lot attempt to replicate a related AI project just to earn in crypto but thats something isnt gonna work organically.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 05:49:23 PM

What do you think?

Privacy is not a hype. It was never a hype. Privacy is a big concern and the entire existence of cryptocurrency is probably based on privacy. Otherwise why do you think that human population suddenly want to have a separate and parallel current system to exist? Hype is a different thing. Hype is created by clever marketing people where as privacy is a concerned that is created by human need.

In New year anything could become a hype. But I am sure the existence of that hype will be shortened. I don't think NFT will come back in a new avatar. People are really pissed about these nonsense. Personally I feel that it is high time for the cryptocurrency issues to look for utilities. I hope it become a trend in the crypto market in 2024.

Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 05:59:42 PM

It is true that Bitcoin is not built on privacy, but there are open source tools and tools may be available that make tracking you difficult or impossible. Some governments try to show that they can track every transaction that takes place, but the truth is that without there being clear laws that criminalize any Bitcoin transaction, you will still enjoy the ability to of privacy and you will be able to sell your bitcoins.
Mixers, coinjoin, DEXS and others will enhance your privacy and make it harder to be tracked.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 06:29:49 PM

DeFi will definitely be explored more and hopefully will be developed even further

additionally it seems like some banks are interested in launching their own coins we shall see how banks will adopt cryptocurrency especially with the pending etf approval

The DEFI sector emerged as key player in the bull market of year-2021 ,and many innovative projects were launched on Ethereum , Binance and many other platforms. The prominent projects were UNISWAP, 1INCH and CAKE. However, this sector has encountered many issues including security breaches and many mores. It is generally believed that this sector can potentially attract substantial investment provided its security systems and infrastructures are enhanced to address these challenges.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 06:37:18 PM

What do you think?
We've got projects already that dealt with privacy, Monero is one and the government can't even stand with it because of what it offers so they're pressuring exchanges to delist it. How about ETFs? like just applications and no need for them for any approval and it's just all about hype.
There's already an ETF application for Ethereum and that's what these institutions want for it. They only just want to file and see how the market reacts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 06:38:00 PM

What do you think?

People are not looking for real things . despite of several eye catching trend AI, Web3, Privacy, Gaming, NFT the trend of Ordinal is getting attention. The hype of Inscription tokens are going high and I checked some coins raised 200x in one day. Security is main thing which is reason of chosing btc also but hence btc transaction also need privacy so I think security related project can be successful. This will happen only when people understand the purpose of creation of btc and Blockchain based token system.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 07:19:54 PM

What do you think?

In a bull market, the “pumping” of NFTs on both Solana and ETH begins with renewed vigor, and Polygon follows them.

We've got projects already that dealt with privacy, Monero is one and the government can't even stand with it because of what it offers so they're pressuring exchanges to delist it. How about ETFs? like just applications and no need for them for any approval and it's just all about hype.
There's already an ETF application for Ethereum and that's what these institutions want for it. They only just want to file and see how the market reacts.
Yes, Monero is a great example in terms of confidentiality of transactions. My friend mined Monero two years ago and transferred it from the pool to his wallet. The wallet is not active (it was created on a local PC only for withdrawing coins from the exchange, the seed phrase was stored separately). A couple of months ago, when he wanted to sell his coins, he discovered that his wallet was empty. Someone a year and a half ago simply stole all the coins in one transaction. At about 3 am, i.e. direct access to the PC is excluded and at that time he himself could not withdraw the coins and forget. And the coins cannot be tracked  Wink

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 07:26:44 PM

Yes, Monero is a great example in terms of confidentiality of transactions. My friend mined Monero two years ago and transferred it from the pool to his wallet. The wallet is not active (it was created on a local PC only for withdrawing coins from the exchange, the seed phrase was stored separately). A couple of months ago, when he wanted to sell his coins, he discovered that his wallet was empty. Someone a year and a half ago simply stole all the coins in one transaction. At about 3 am, i.e. direct access to the PC is excluded and at that time he himself could not withdraw the coins and forget.
Does he have leads on who's the potential culprit with the said hack? if it's a direct access then that only means that there's someone from his home that have done it.

And the coins cannot be tracked  Wink
That's what monero and its privacy is what for. There's no way to track the transfers that you've done there and that's why the government is even afraid of it and they implement delistings from exchanges for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 08:14:30 PM

For now, I don't know what the next bull trend would be but I think we should just keep our eyes on meme coins because that is the current trend that we are. This bull run is going to be huge and profitable for those that are holding meme coin with potential.
A better trend might come after the this meme coin trend but we just have to keep our eyes on meme and take the profits as soon as possible and we don't have to hold for too long because the market is unpredictable. Let's go for what's trending.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 06:22:44 AM

Yes, Monero is a great example in terms of confidentiality of transactions. My friend mined Monero two years ago and transferred it from the pool to his wallet. The wallet is not active (it was created on a local PC only for withdrawing coins from the exchange, the seed phrase was stored separately). A couple of months ago, when he wanted to sell his coins, he discovered that his wallet was empty. Someone a year and a half ago simply stole all the coins in one transaction. At about 3 am, i.e. direct access to the PC is excluded and at that time he himself could not withdraw the coins and forget.
Does he have leads on who's the potential culprit with the said hack? if it's a direct access then that only means that there's someone from his home that have done it.

There are no assumptions. Direct interference is almost 100% excluded: no one had access to his PC and there are no people around him who understand cryptocurrencies. The only thing I can assume is that the seed phrase was stolen during the installation of the wallet by some type of Trojan or the version of the wallet was compromised. Plus he used a Mac.

For now, I don't know what the next bull trend would be but I think we should just keep our eyes on meme coins because that is the current trend that we are. This bull run is going to be huge and profitable for those that are holding meme coin with potential.
A better trend might come after the this meme coin trend but we just have to keep our eyes on meme and take the profits as soon as possible and we don't have to hold for too long because the market is unpredictable. Let's go for what's trending.
You know that 99% of meme coins are shitcoins created by their creators to receive fast money. It is very difficult to find a gem in this pile of shitcoins and invest in it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 06:49:32 AM

What do you think?
Privacy coins have their uses but I do not think we are going to see the massive hype we have seen with other coins, and it is not difficult for me to see why this will not happen, and this is because when it comes to privacy coins they need to actually work and do what they claim, and creating a coin like that is not easy as governments are watching those coins very closely, and if there is any weakness then anyone using those coins as intended will not obtain the privacy they were looking for and the price of that coin will collapse relatively quickly if that is the case.
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 06:56:40 AM

Hype is an indispensable part of any field, and with this market itself, even Bitcoin and leading altcoins have hype on a completely different scale than other things so small that people often consider it a trend.

Looking back at the development journey of crypto, from bitcoin to ETH (POW), going through many stages from ICO, IDO, DEFI, NFT, metaverse, P2E, MEME, WEB3, AI, SOCIAL,... but the direction this type appears with different intensities but is all based on the main thing that is the volatility of bitcoin, and when the market is exciting is also the time when we witness a lot of nonsense, but with abundant money then everything can easily reach a bubble state. For those who cannot yet take advantage of the hype, they will have to continue waiting or give up playing in this market, overcomplicating the problem or simplifying it. That is how each of our perceptions is treated in the results we receive.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 08:11:01 AM

Privacy coins have lost their charm and wil not make a comeback. NFT and meme hype will still go as there are a lot of investors who believe that they can bring them financial freedom. I think looking at the present market It is hard to predict the next hype. The only way to know it, is by keeping yourself updated with the situation of the market daily.

irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 11:01:22 AM

What do you think?

AI that's what I think will be the next hype in the market, the AI hype is already in the market but it hasn't reached it's highest potential yet which is what I think will happen in bull market coming in 2025. AI will be integrated in another areas of the market. We'll have AI been integrated in defi platforms and other areas that'll make the hype around AI to reach it's highest potential. I also think meme coin will be among the most hyped sectors in the coming bull market.

Layer 2 is also another sector that I think will get a lot of hype I have seen some project already launching and they'll be among some of the highest gainers in the 2025 bull market. My strategy for the market is to invest in multiple areas of the market with new narratives due to not been sure which area is going to come out the winner. I won't invest much though but just put small amount of money into them and wait, something like $200 each.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 11:35:55 AM

What do you think?
2022 - we have this NFT pump
2023 - another meme hypes
2024 - I foresee AI projects seems to be popular
2025 - certainly we have no idea

But after all, that is subject to change believing that anything happen in the future has not been told yet. It is just a sort of market event prediction but there is one thing I was sure of that 2025 the market went bullish.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
criptoevangelista

Activity: 252
Merit: 517

In ₿ we trust

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 12:43:26 PM

I still think that the big hype for the next cycle will be artificial intelligence and second-layer solutions for the ethereum network.

Obviously a new memecoin will appear that will infinitely increase in value and all these things that always happen.

Another sector that I will keep an eye on is NFT games, with the digitalization of the real world, companies may adapt NFT systems for their games as a way to monetize even more.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███