Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will be the next hype in crypto?  (Read 835 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 09:38:27 PM

The next boom of alt-coin 2025 is unknown to everyone, but surely a particular will be lunch and trend as Defi and NFTs, in which Bitcoin halving is at the right corner waiting  for the cryptocurrency market to kick off as Bull Run session that we trigger the next hype Coin.

Been long time away from this forum. And though it has been more than a year, but it seems a lot have happened already. So checking out what is new here and what projects are in these days. Let us see what's gonna happen this year. I am excited going back and check what potential coins I will be looking at next ...
Lamkuthang

Activity: 297
Merit: 34

The multiple Crypto solution

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 09:39:48 AM

The next boom of alt-coin 2025 is unknown to everyone, but surely a particular will be lunch and trend as Defi and NFTs, in which Bitcoin halving is at the right corner waiting  for the cryptocurrency market to kick off as Bull Run session that we trigger the next hype Coin.

There will be a lot of people waiting for this moment, but today it seems the market has not moved significantly, still waiting for BTC to rise quickly

Oh yes, regarding what the OP also said above regarding CDBC coins, I think there will be many who don't use them and generally users will feel risky and prefer ordinary ones without anyone controlling them.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 09:58:20 AM

i believe in ai, because there are so many ai projects nowadays, it seems they are competing to be the best, i doubt if ai won't be the hype this year or next.
then you can look at defi, because there is so much money stored there it seems that investors dare to put money because they believe in defi.
I don't think AI will be as hyped as ICOs or NFTs were, there are some AI projects poping up now one by one. but they are not that many. Ordinals and BRC20 are more hyped than AI right now.
maybe AI's actual hype will come in future, but for now it is Ordinal's season in my opinion.
Other than that Gamefi projects will be in Hype again. One wave of gamefie hype already passed when there was a craze of Axie infinity. so I think the Gamefi industry will surge again in this year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
littlEOwl

Activity: 94
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 03:42:53 PM

I’m eyeing Web3 and interoperability. Imagine a crypto universe where everything's connected seamlessly. Also, DAOs are on my radar – changing up how we collaborate and make decisions. Thoughts? What's your bet on the next crypto hype? 🌟
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 02:50:50 AM

I’m eyeing Web3 and interoperability. Imagine a crypto universe where everything's connected seamlessly. Also, DAOs are on my radar – changing up how we collaborate and make decisions. Thoughts? What's your bet on the next crypto hype?

Interoperability is the future. From cross-chain atomic swaps, to cross-chain bridges, we're heading one step closer towards making the Blockchain as easy to use as the Internet. I would rule out DAOs, especially when they're not that attractive among mainstream crypto investors. Ever since "The DAO" got hacked in 2016, developer enthusiasm for DAOs have declined.

AI projects, the Metaverse, and RWAs (Real World Assets) is where the money is. Just wait until the market turns extremely-bullish for these new trends to gain traction. You should take advantage of the opportunity to maximize your profits as much as possible. As long as you diversify your investment, there should be nothing to worry about. Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: