Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting as a Bitcoin Blogger  (Read 288 times)
Faisal2202

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 11:57:38 PM

Seasons greetings to all members of the forum and happy Christmas in advance. Not too long the year will come to an end and I have been thinking since I started this forum and have started learning much about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I have decided to take a bold step in starting a life as a blogger in Bitcoin specifically. It's difficult to know how to start, but i have started watching video lessons on blogging and the first thing I was asked to do is to create an account on some blog sites like Medium, Wordpress, Wix and Tumblr. I know some people may be wondering why i have to share it here.

The thing is i need encouragement, insights and resources that will help me grow and successfully achieve this goal. By next year i want to be officially a Bitcoim blogger because am proud and i feel like one now  Cheesy

Perhaps i can find a mentor here.
That's a good plan for the upcoming year, I am also a content writer and even worked on some websites too. The timespan of learning and then starting your own blog might not be achieved in the timespan of 12 months but if you want to get the skill of writing SEO optimized content only and don't want to get into other web mastering things then you can become one only in 2 months.

If you have some prior knowledge about cryptocurrency but it is not so necessary as you can get knowledge on the way also. This field is growing and many bloggers mostly tend to start there own blog from where they can earn money. It depends on you to move to which side.

I will say currently focus on learning content writing, get familiar with AI content writing, and starting to create your portfolio better on medium, I don't use others. And then start pitching people on social media platforms, especially on LinkedIn.I also have good skill of optimizing LinkedIn profile, you can use such service to increase the engagement of your work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 10:22:28 AM

Even if I provide you with all the encouragement you require to blog, it won't help you become successful in that endeavor because blogging isn't only about encouraging someone else to succeed at it. rather, it's about your involvement, individuality, commitment, and level of preparation. 

Take note that in blogging, you should exercise patience as you embark on it, as blogging isn't something you alone are into. It already contains other expert bloggers who didn't get there by chance or by encouragement alone

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Solosanz

Activity: 784
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 10:32:30 AM

Just follow the wave, people always like when it comes to making money online and exaggerated title, no need to bring quality or technical discussion. You can only attract small amount people if you talk about technical stuff, while you can gather a lot people if you talk about making money and paraphrase from other contents.

A successful blogger is when you can attract the crowd and make money isn't?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 231

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 11:02:20 AM

Why do you need other people to encourage you to do it? Just do it if you want to!

But anyway, your 'success' will totally depend on what you're going to write lol. You either write something that people will be looking for on Google, or something that people don't necessarily need, but something that would be a really interesting read anyway that people would end up sharing.

Surely if OP has made up his mind to be a blogger the only way to go is ahead, because members opinions here will definitely be diversed, then he'll end up more confused than when he started out seeking encouragements. Since he has come out to ask for encouragement, I'll tell him to first aquire Bitcoin knowledge very well before starting to blog, so he'll be better equipped to make meaningful blogs. I say this because Bitcoin terminologies and technicalities are very vast and for a newbie without much experience to write about it might not be easy. Unless of course he is a genius that has mastered so much about Bitcoin in a very short time.

Ojima-ojo

Activity: 714
Merit: 429

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 11:13:38 AM

For me personally though, I feel that no kind of encouragement you get from the community here will outdo that or what you have decided to do for yourself, if you have decided to take up writing about bitcoin as a career, and you are sure you have the passion for it, that is, it's something you really love to do, not for the sake of money or any other form of reward, then you already have all the encouragement you need.

All I have to say is, again, make sure this is really what you want to do, be sure that making money is not what is driving your desire to want to become a blogger, and this is because, if money or any other form of reward outside passion is what is driving your desire to become a bitcoin writer, be rest assured you may end up giving up on this sooner than you think, because blogging is a career that takes alot of time and investment before it starts paying off monetarily.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 12:13:42 PM

That is a great plan to become a blogger. You can start by talking about bitcoin and what you do related to bitcoin.
You can tell how you know about bitcoin, how you use bitcoin, and what advantages or benefits you get from bitcoin and others.
You can also create articles related to bitcoin, altcoins, and other news, and your blogger can become like a news blogger about bitcoin.
You have to look for trusted sources that can give you ideas for creating articles for your blogger.
Use your imagination in creating the article and provide correct news and not panic people.
If you can do this, your blog will do well and many followers will wait for your news.
knowngunman

Activity: 588
Merit: 316

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 12:37:27 PM

Regarding mentors, you're going to have a hard time finding people that are going to do that for free, everyone here's got a price and if they're not interested in what you're doing you're going to be ignored. My suggestion to you if you want to become successful as a blogger, you need to find your platform. Either create your own website or join in one where they do articles like LinkedIn or Medium or if you want, maybe start here creating your own topics and posting it here, make sure that it's not just a wall of text when you're writing here, mind the spacing, margin and how you cut your paragraphs.

Seeing the topic of this thread, that is what I expected to see in the content of the Op but I see something different. I wonder why he wanted to use third party sites and still thinking of getting noticed. Medium, Reddit and some other top blogs already occupied with experience and talented writers and starting as an amateur with less experience will hardly allow you to shine especially with poor writing skills. Creating your own site if you can and make it catch attention of the visitors. And by the way, what happens to Bitcointalk Forum where bitcoin issue is being discussed? Why not start your journey here if you have ideas to share that'll benefit the community?

In the sites you mentioned, one needs to have built up a circle in order for their post to reach larger number of people either with following, karma or any sort of engagement but in this forum, it doesn't matter if you just create your account today before people can see your post and follow up with the discussion. You don't need followers before your post can get notice by different categories of people irrespective of their ranks.

Just follow the wave, people always like when it comes to making money online and exaggerated title, no need to bring quality or technical discussion. You can only attract small amount people if you talk about technical stuff, while you can gather a lot people if you talk about making money and paraphrase from other contents.

A successful blogger is when you can attract the crowd and make money isn't?

But is that how it is supposed to be? Absolutely No! Most bloggers nowadays value the traffic generated than providing accurate, authentic and reliable information. And did you just say paraphrasing from other content? Oh my God! That's against the ethics of journalism but unfortunately nobody cares anymore because there's no penalty. I personally don't engage with sites found of doing that and that act will probably ruin the reputation of the site. Just try to be unique as best as you can and you'll see how busy your site will be with people who value to have reliable information.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pablo-wood

Activity: 64
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 03:46:02 PM

I will say you start by  picking your interested features of Bitcoin because if you don't you might get discouraged along the line as a starter because the scope of Bitcoin is way too broad and good coaching is required to stay at the top of the game. Also remember there have been bloggers before you so to get the attention of your audience your content has to be unique, Up-to-date and concise
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2023, 04:46:09 PM

The thing is i need encouragement, insights and resources that will help me grow and successfully achieve this goal. By next year i want to be officially a Bitcoim blogger because am proud and i feel like one now  Cheesy

Finding a mentor here is not something that is going to be easy. Why not try and learn yourself and build yourself in this field, then when you have questions you can as well ask here for guidance here. But if you’re looking for a mentor, it would be very hard to find one without compensating them for the mentoring. People have built themselves to be a better person through this platform for the love they have for bitcoin. If you can do same, it will be great as you need to just encourage yourself and take all criticism in your journey of learning. I wish you all the best in this journey and be confidence in the aspiration of your dream.

If many users thinks it's an old thing to start a bitcoin blogger or even a content creator on YouTube or other platforms, I would easily say that's wrong and we really need much more people to advertise about Bitcoin and create lessons and gather much details about this field in general, put it or resume it in a simple way for newbies and even us to learn more things. If you are doing it because you love that, I can say you will easily be successful on it and many people will know you and follow your blogs. If you will do it just out of money and profit I can't guarantee you that one day you will get bored and give up.

His main reason for being a bitcoin blogger is not solely because of the passion for it but also to make money. We are in a digital world where many people seek to make money through the internet, being a bitcoin blogger will make him a lot of good money if he becomes successful in it. Although, what is most important is for him to focus on learning it for the passion he has for bitcoin and when he becomes successful, many companies will look for him to advertise their products for them. This is just as you’ve mentioned, if his main aim is money, he will get bored and get discouraged easily but if it is for passion he has for it, he will excel sooner. Let him make the passion to learn the primary aim and seeking to monetize his skill the secondary aim.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 06:04:33 PM

Seasons greetings to all members of the forum and happy Christmas in advance. Not too long the year will come to an end and I have been thinking since I started this forum and have started learning much about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I have decided to take a bold step in starting a life as a blogger in Bitcoin specifically. It's difficult to know how to start, but i have started watching video lessons on blogging and the first thing I was asked to do is to create an account on some blog sites like Medium, Wordpress, Wix and Tumblr. I know some people may be wondering why i have to share it here.

Congratulations to you for having the courage to be yourself and choose what you want to do with bitcoin, know that it is a noble activity for ordinary people out there who don't really know bitcoin, hopefully what you do will benefit other beginner bitcoiners with the characteristics of your writing.

Success in the eyes of people may vary, I hope you don't expect to be famous and have a lot of money because of your work, but maybe that's your full right. I want to suggest that if you can explain simple about bitcoin and can be understood by novice bitcoiners then I think you are already successful as a bitcoin blogger, the most important capital to achieve your goals is the consistency of learning and doing it continuously.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2069

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 11:59:07 PM

I don't want to discourage you, but people don't surf on blogs anymore. They watch videos more, YouTube etc. platforms are popular as you know. If the work you are going to do is just your personal hobby, of course you can do it. But if you have a financial concern, I can say that you are about 10 years too late for this job.
What do you plan to cover on the blog? Are you going to write tutorials on Bitcoin or comment on Bitcoin related news? There are many sites that do both. What can you do differently from them? If you can answer this question satisfactorily, you have a chance to succeed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 01:40:09 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

I have a question for you and I hope you have the answer to it. Are you trying to blog about Bitcoin because you like Bitcoin or because you want to make money? The reason I'm asking is that blogging is only sustainable if you make money from Ads and as a starter, the first thing that will come to your mind is Google but the problem here is that Google doesn't accept crypto niche yet, in fact, they don't accept adverts when it comes to cryptocurrency including big guys like Meta.

The vlog videos you see on YouTube don't make much and that is why you see them making referrals to exchanges for bonuses, they don't make much from the adverts and crypto enthusiasts are very careful of links, even when they make suggestions, people don't click on this links just to be safe.

My advice is you should look beyond now, if you are big and people love your content about Bitcoin and your presentations, you will get immense traffic and through that, you can be able to do customized ads for crypto companies and other crypto platforms that want outreach for their products and also those that want crypto reviews.

Ndabagi01

Activity: 574
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 09:32:29 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

It is good to have such mindset as a bitcoin enthusiast. Do what makes you proud that can make you love bitcoin the more and share the knowledge of bitcoin to others. Being a bitcoin blogger is a great skill you should go for, I have not come across many in this space, just many that are interested in promoting scam projects. Getting a mentor here should not be a priority for you before kickstarting your idea, you might wait forever before you can find one. Just follow your instincts, and get the right way to sell yourself different from the techniques others have being using, by next year you’ll officially become a Bitcoin Blogger.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 02:54:35 PM

Blogging is more like writing content. Content creators have a good scope especially these days where people are earning huge through platforms like YouTube and Instagram.
It doesn't necessarily have to be blogging sites alone. You can also create short Instagram posts where you can upload a very small summary about your blogs.
It all depends on how creative you are. Do something unique and people will start following you.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
alastantiger

Activity: 560
Merit: 298

Cashback 15%

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 08:52:58 PM

If you can, pick a niche within Bitcoin space and go into it's rabbit hole. It will reduce the dilemma of choices on where to focus on, help you be specialized and create opinions about it.

The best mentor you can have is yourself.  Work real hard for the success you now see and wish to be.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 07:42:31 PM

Well, everyone here will definitely give you the courage to pursue your dream, but you should have the biggest courage deep within because you will not succeed if you yourself lacks the courage and passion.

Now, focus on what you really want to tell the world about bitcoin. Make sure that other bitcoin bloggers have not talked about it, otherwise you will be charge of plagiarism. Choose your own platform. Have your own originality so that once people see your topic, they will immediately develop the interest on it because it's the first time they heard about it. Bitcoin is a quite complicated topic most especially to those who have never heard about it. Now, its your challenge to introduce bitcoin to the world.
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2023, 07:48:44 PM

Good luck with your plan, but I don't think finding a mentor over here would be easy thing because either you will find an average joe pretending as an and offer to become mentor, some will try to monetary gain from you in exchange of sharing knowledge (Justifiable to an extend) while the real deal would not be able to mentor as they will be busy in their existing work or tasks.

I would suggest you to start your channel in YouTube or other social media platform with basics of Bitcoin, you will find hundreds of such videos in YouTube but you need to simplify it and put it in a way that it would connect with audience and easy for them to understand. Initially you will find it challenging but all it takes is one viral video to become an established Blogger.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀